All Comments on 'He Will Never Know Who It Was'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like this story. Imagining her sloppy pussy filled with a strangers virile seed and her telling her husband the strange cock she had experienced. He will get hard looking at crotches and wondering which one holds the nuts that inseminated her and that may have bred her. Good job!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Almost every commenter below was typing their vile shit with one hand and furiously jerking off with the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. A paragraph or two describing how the couple might have fantasied about a stranger. How he wanted her to but she resistant would have completely changed the tone of the story from one of total disrespect to one of fantasy fulfillment. That would be a loving wife story, this wasn't, but it is your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So sexually exciting and frustrating all in one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. My husband and I play the same game. I will go out on a date and spend the night with another man, when I return home I will tease my husband that someone he knows has had their dick in me. Too fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haha. My wife also did this to me. We had a party one night. There were a lot of people here. There were exactly 32 men in attendance. I know this because my wife pulled me aside and had me feel her dripping pussy. She said one of the men there had filled her up. I have gone over that list of men…32….in my head many times. I still don’t know and it bugs me but turns me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story ever.....fuck everyone else who doesn't like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it!!!!!

LifeUserLifeUserabout 2 years ago

So nice to read good stories.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

So much potential — an original, intriguing storyline until his response to her revelation: “I did not, but my lover's words were exciting, extremely exciting, although I didn't know what she was talking about.” His response on one hand — excitingly extremely exciting — so cuckold conventional, while not knowing what she was talking about created an opportunity for a really original piece. Alas, average for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband will slip into me after I come home and try to guess who’s cum is lubricating hid dick. He has three guesses. If he gets it right he gets to cum inside as well. If he doesn’t he has to pull out and finish by hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written story that I did not like. as one other said, not interesting to me and put me off. On your title and tag line please leave better clues so those of us who find cuck stories unappealing can avoid them. Best of luck in your writing career.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hopeless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, a teasing whore for a wife and a fool for a husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and creative. My wife cheated on me and I left the state the next day with the entire checking account proceeds, but I left her the savings which was far more. We are still married but haven't been face to face in 3 years. I'm doing quite well but she's barely making ends meet. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy reading about OTHER men being tricked into tasting yet other men's cum on their cheating wife's tongue or pussy. Sometimes I imagine it is MY cum they are tasting. I imagine that the poor loser is MY friend or neighbor or coworker or my brother-in-law. But I NEVER want to the poor bastard who gets tricked. Someone would get seriously injured or killed and I would wind up in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then divorce the bitch

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Goodbye to an evil cunt...

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Not my favorite thing, however I enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few drinks, a sleeping pill, a bit of rope and a propane fueled lighter would loosen her tongue nicely. Once she awakens after being tied up, there will be many options concerning where on her body to first point that incredibly hot, three inch blue flame. Perhaps her nipples or clit would be the most appropriate given her sexual transgressions. She will beg for the favor of telling you her lover's name.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Sorry just not my thing I think he was mad should’ve just left

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fair is fair. He had a fantasy, she knew it (and delivered it), and she received something for her troubles.

Initially, not my thing (and I’m not certain how I came across it with all the other stories out here) but I appreciated this story. If you take out the title, there are less than a thousand words which covered a lot of ground. Those words delivered quite a punch and, for me, an emotional connection. Nothing on this domain is everyone’s thing but I find myself aroused a little more every time I read ‘He will never know who it was’.

In the end, we are all freaks, but who cares? Enjoy it or do not. I did though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Hmmmmmm

...just because this creampie cuckshit is not my cuppa, doesn't mean this wasn't a well written little shortie. It is well written, it is short, and it is definitely not my brand of tea. I rate it high on writing skills, low on appeal (note that there are zero "good" characters in the mob.) However, I hope that you:

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At another convention, I had some a friend keep her from wandering off while I went and screwed an online “friend” I arranged to meet. Fucked her good. I took my wife up to our room and pushed her down to have her suck my cock. Asked her if she liked the taste. She asked who it was and I never told her. Could have been her best friend, or my secretary, or just about any Hotwire around town.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An Ugly story, about ugly people. One star.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story it happened daily. Women can fuck two to three guys one after the other and still take their husbands. It happened to me and was told years later by one of the guys. He told me how they fucked my wife and had her begging for more. The slutty wife comment was it just happened.

timrivtimriv3 months ago

Hand her divorce papers and give her a choice, she will tell who he was.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is when you open up the motel window and toss the bitch out you don't want to tell me than you better spout wings in a hurry.

49ers6949ers69about 2 months ago

This might be on of my most hated stories. Don't enjoy cuc pussy stories regardless how well they are written. Should have given an indication what the content basically was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous