Head Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time they'd spent together outside of work, and he realized that she was very cute. In the office, she stayed focused and always wore a very serious expression. But now, she was relaxed and the ever-present crease between her brows was gone. It changed her whole demeanor.

She had what he thought of as an elfin face, with a pointy chin and an expressive mouth. She had shoulder-length dark chestnut hair, curled out at the ends, which she normally wore with a slightly off-center part. Eyes of blue. So blue.

"You're not wearing your glasses!"

She glanced at him and smiled, but didn't otherwise respond, merely continued to work on her meal.

Surreptitiously glancing at her now, he noticed that she wore no rings, and appeared to have strong, slender hands. She was dressed in her usual conservative style, wearing a light sweater and slacks which concealed but didn't completely hide her smallish breasts and slender figure. Her sleeves were pushed up to her elbows. There was no trace of perfume.

He realized he was sneaking peeks, and with an effort, tried to stop. Fortunately, she either didn't seem to notice or was ignoring him.

Hopefully the former, because she didn't seem annoyed; just focused on her meal. Finally, she pushed her plate away and gave him a look. "You have to eat, Hunter," she scolded, not unkindly.

He nodded and took a token bite. He made a sound of orgasmic delight, rubbing his stomach, and she laughed. Hunter was amazed at how it transformed her countenance and realized that he couldn't remember ever hearing her laugh before. He wanted to hear it again. But just then her phone pinged, and she glanced at it.

"We should be getting back."

"Oh damn, you're right!" He signaled the waitress and asked for a to-go container and the check. "Umm... thanks for this, Coline. Can we do this again sometime? I think talking to you has helped, at least a little. You've been great."

She gave him a considering look. "Sure. You bet."

He couldn't help adding, "I guess we'll have to stop calling you Cersei Lannister now, too."

Outraged, she yelped, "Who calls me that?!"

Laughing, he held his hands up. "No one, I promise. I was only teasing."

"Asshole," she mumbled, "Try to help and this is the thanks I get." But she was grinning.

They split the bill and headed back to the office.

~*~*~*~*~

Hunter made an attempt to be productive for the rest of the day, and he was partially successful. He got a text that afternoon from Wendy that just said, "Hope you're doing okay. I miss you and I love you."

He was debating if and how to respond when he heard a sound. He turned to see Coline leaning against the door jamb, arms folded under her breasts.

"Hey!" he said, pleasantly surprised to see her again so soon.

"Hey yourself. Listen, I'm not sure why I'm offering, but... do you wanna get drunk?"

He gaped at her, bemused.

"What could possibly go wrong?" she smirked.

He didn't reply to Wendy's text.

~*~*~*~*~

"So, get a ride from here, or leave our cars at one of our places and Uber from there? I assume neither of us will be in a fit state to drive?"

Coline grinned. "Uhh, yeah, I did assume both of us would be drinking when I asked. Although watching you get plastered could be entertaining!" she smiled. "Hmm. Tell you what. Let's leave our cars at my place - your wife being a possible issue at yours," she said dryly, "and you can crash in my spare room."

"You trust me?"

She nodded. "Yep." She paused, considering. "Hunter, this isn't something I tell people, so please keep this to yourself?"

At his nod, she said, "I'm gay. I'm sure there are rumors at work."

He actually hadn't known, but to his surprise, he found that he didn't care.

"And I'm a brown belt in Judo and Aikido."

"You can trust me," Hunter promised immediately, and made a little 'x' motion over his heart.

Coline laughed.

Once at the bar - Killian's again - she looked at Hunter and said, "No talking about your relationship until after at least... three drinks!"

"I'll drink to that!" he smirked.

"Damn straight. Beer, shots, or cocktails?"

"Cocktails?? Pssh," he scoffed. "How about... beers and shots?"

"I like the way you think, mister. Anything but tequila; it makes my clothes fall off." She grinned at his expression. "I'm just messing with you; didn't you ever hear that song? Joe Nichols? Never mind," she flipped a hand at him when she saw his bewilderment.

When the waitress arrived, Coline ordered a pitcher and four shots of Jack.

"What?" she asked, when his eyes widened. "I hate waiting for refills!"

Hunter held his hands up, not certain of what he'd gotten himself into. Their drinks arrived, and Coline first poured them each a beer. Then she picked up one of the shots and nodded at him to do the same.

"Let's see... Here's to... What should we drink to?" She quirked an eyebrow at Hunter.

"Staying positive and testing negative?" he hazarded.

Coline had to set her glass down, she was laughing so hard. He just grinned, and when she calmed a bit, they clinked glasses and downed their first shots.

She immediately picked up the second round. "Can you top that last toast?" she challenged.

"Hmmm. Will I offend you if it's a bit dirty?"

She shook her head side-to-side, her grin growing wider.

"Okay, here it comes." He lifted his glass, and intoned, "To the kisses we've snatched, and vice versa!"

She quietly repeated it to herself, puzzling it out, then threw back her head and roared. "That's fucking hilarious, dude. I'm so gonna steal that."

"Help yourself, Col. I can't claim credit for it," he smirked.

The rest of the evening, whenever there was a lull in the conversation, she'd mumble, "and vice versa," and start giggling.

They had a good talk. As they grew increasingly inebriated, they got to know each other a bit better. Hunter expressed regret that they hadn't done that sooner. Coline nodded and contemplated her beer. She explained that she tried very hard to stay focused at work and kept everyone at arm's length so she'd be taken seriously.

"I can understand that. It's sad, but the double standard clearly still exists. And men don't see it, do they?"

She nodded her head vigorously, jabbing her finger at him. "YES! Exactly! You get it, dude. I have to work twice as hard, and can't afford any mistakes." She took a long swallow of her beer and almost missed the table when she set it back down.

"Well, I'd apologize for the entire male gender, but I think it'd be a waste of time, unfortunately." He shook his head sadly.

She snickered. "No worries. It's nice to have one guy friend who understands, though."

"Friends." Hunter nodded. "I'd like that." And he gave her a genuine smile, making her turn just a bit pink around the edges.

They continued to chat about work; the project they were currently involved in, people in the office, then segued into likes and dislikes. They found that they both loved motorcycles. Hunter rode a BMW R 1250 RT, and Coline had an Aprilia RS 660.

"Wow," Hunter said, impressed. "That's a great bike. Hardly ever see anyone riding those."

She shrugged. "I like Italian bikes, what can I say?"

"Say you'll go riding with me!" he replied excitedly.

She grinned and nodded her agreement, and they started talking bikes, and the relative merits of Ducati, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, and Cagiva. She was surprised he'd heard of the last manufacturer, since they weren't sold in the US.

She added, "Sorry dude, no offense, but BMWs... they just seem a little... tame, I guess."

"None taken, and I understand your point... and mine is more of a sport-tourer, rather than a straight-up sport bike. But I like to go for longer rides, so it works for me. I bought it hoping The Bitch would want to ride double, but she hates it." He shook his head sadly.

"Hey, we've only had two shots so far. None of that!" Coline slapped the table.

Hunter nodded, and the conversation shifted again. They discussed sports - he had run track and cross-country in high school, and she had played soccer and basketball. They agreed that college sports were more fun to watch than pro. They talked about music, and almost came to blows when Hunter didn't recognize a single country artist that Coline brought up.

"Oh, come on! You've never heard of Tim McGraw? Luke Combs? Miranda Lambert?"

"Who?"

"God damn, I'm not sure if we can be friends after all," she huffed, crossing her arms.

He laughed. "I'm just kidding. It's just not my cuppa tea, you know?"

"Ok, fine." She pretended to pout, and he chuckled.

~*~*~*~*~

They finished their pitcher and started on a second, plus two more rounds of shots, and were feeling no pain.

The conversation meandered for a while; the typical topics for two people getting to know each other, until Hunter finally just blurted out, "This is gonna sound crazy, I know, but I'ma blame the alcohol." He sucked in a breath and let it out. "Coline... can you help me?"

She blinked at him. "Help? How? I thought I was!"

"Well yeah, you are, but... I must be doing something wrong if that bitch is cheating on me with a woman. I mean, I know I'm drunk, so I'm probably not making any sense." He leaned back in his chair and dragged his hands down over his face. "Aaagghh... this sucks so many balls... but what else could it be?"

Dubiously, she replied, "Dude... I'm not sure you have a clue about how lesbianism works."

"Probably right. But... what if I want to get her back? What can I do to show her?" His face was burgundy, but he pressed on. "Do you think... maybe... you could show me what I'm doing wrong?"

She stared at him in disbelief. "Wait. Are you asking... You want me to teach you how to eat pussy?"

Hunter could only nod. "You did say that I should be the best I can be..."

She leaned back and pushed a hand through her hair. "Dude. That is so not what I meant. You know I want to help you, but... fuck!"

Hunter snickered. "You said buttfuck." He was pretty drunk.

Coline threw a napkin at him, but she started laughing too.

Finally, she said, "You're lucky I'm drunk, you asshole. Call that fuckin' Uber."

~*~*~*~*~

They stood in her living room, staring at each other.

"Oh well, no time like the present." Coline pulled off her baggy sweater to reveal a sexy green racerback bra, and...

"Holy crap, Col, you're ripped!" Hunter's eyes went wide as he took her in. It was true, he could see her flat stomach with its softly defined abs, and when she kicked off her shoes and slid down her slacks, he saw the matching boy shorts over firm thighs, a perfect ass, and sculpted calves.

"I see why you hide all that; nothing would ever get done in the office!"

She blushed. "Thanks. I don't really party, and no kids, so I work out a lot."

"I'm gonna have to ask for a gym buddy too, I think! Although I seriously doubt I could keep up."

Sincerely, she said, "I'd be happy to work out with you. You're not in that bad a shape," she added, eyes roaming up and down his body, as he stripped off his shirt.

As he started to take his pants off though, she quickly looked away. "Gaahhh, stop! I don't want to see... that!" She crunched up her face and waved her hands sort of aimlessly in the direction of his crotch.

"Oh, shit. Sorry." He pulled his jeans back on. "It's, umm, safe now..."

"Okay, thanks." But thinking to herself, 'Can't believe I'm even considering this.'

Meanwhile, Hunter looked at her nervously. "So, how do we do this? Should I... just dive right in? Or should I try some foreplay?"

"Hell no, get a straight girl to practice foreplay with. I'm just here to evaluate your pussy-eating skills. Fuck, I can't believe I agreed to this. How drunk are we?"

"I'm sorry, Coline, you don't have to. What about your girlfriend?" He was surprised that he was bringing that up.

"I'm surprised that you're bringing that up," she said.

He blinked at her as she continued. "But that's sweet of you. It's okay, we haven't said anything about being exclusive. And I said I would do this for you. Shit. Okay, let's get it over with." In one quick motion, she stripped off her bottoms and then leaned back on her elbows, her butt on the edge of the mattress, legs slightly apart.

"Come on, get to work, before I change my mind," she prompted.

"Wow, ok, uh... sure." Hunter knelt on the carpet in front of her, then knee-walked closer. He eased between her legs, and put a hand on each inner thigh, slowly moving them apart. Her skin was so smooth, and her pussy was gorgeous, and he told her so. A neat little package, tight and clean, with just the hint of her clitoral hood showing. She had a small triangle of dark hair on top, but was clean-shaven otherwise. He slid his hands up to gently spread her outer lips, and there was not a single solitary hint of moisture. Ouch.

"You're not the least bit excited, are you?"

Exasperated, she bit back, "Well what did you expect? Me to cream myself at the mere sight of you?"

He winced. Damn, that stung. "No sorry, you're right. Ok, I'll shut up. Maybe you could close your eyes and pretend?"

"Duh. Good plan, genius."

He decided to quit while he was behind, and stopped talking. He rolled his tongue around in his mouth, gathering saliva, then moved in. Just gentle licks around the outside at first.

No reaction. He continued, slowly increasing pressure. Stroking with his thumbs as he licked, then using them to separate her labia and eased his tongue between.

He heard her suck in a short breath, and took that as an encouraging sign. His tongue was stroking her inner lips now, working its way up to her hood, sucking gently, trying to draw out her clit.

He felt a small smack on top of his head, and glanced up at her.

"Too soon. Go back to what you were doing."

He didn't answer; just obeyed.

After a few minutes of licking, he risked a quick tongue twirl around her clit, then moved back down to stroke her with his tongue, and occasionally sucking her labia into his mouth. He was starting to feel a little moisture, and was pleased to find that she tasted fantastic. Musk, and spice, and just a little tangy-sweet. Very different than his wife... Gaah, focus, Hunter! He quickly banished those thoughts.

"Mmm, better," she murmured.

They went on that way for another several minutes. He felt a hand slowly creep into his hair, and she used it to move him around to where she wanted him, as well as pushing him harder into her or pulling him back, to vary the intensity of the sensations he was providing. She provided a running commentary as she did so.

Hunter wanted to try something, but didn't want to make her mad, so he asked. "Can I put a finger in you?"

He felt her smile. "Asking first is an excellent thought. Some girls might not like to be penetrated so soon. I am not one of those girls. So, yes, you may."

He smiled into her pussy, continuing to lick, as he slowly pushed his middle finger into her. She hissed and her hips came up off the bed slightly.

He was pretty proud of himself for finally getting a real reaction out of her.

As she had been doing all along, she continued to direct him with her hands on his head, and in an increasingly breathy voice, she continued her verbal instructions.

"Turn your hand over, palm up. Reach a little farther. Farther. Oh... OH... yes, feel that spot?"

He did.

"You know what that is, don't you?"

He did.

But his jaw was getting tired. It was clear that he needed to work on his stamina. So, for now, he went back to her clit, sucking on it, lashing it with his tongue as it made its appearance. He trapped the little nub between his lips and savaged it, while stroking her G-spot.

Her hips began bucking up into him, and suddenly he felt a little gush of moisture and her thighs clamped around his head. Wow, she was strong! He continued with gentle strokes until she pushed him away.

After she calmed, she said, "Whew! For being the first time with a new person, that was not terrible."

It was faint praise, but he'd take it! He crawled up beside her and they both lay there on their backs, not touching.

She must have read his mind. "I'm kidding. I don't think you have anything to worry about. A little more practice... l did a lot of instructing, but not all women are that direct, so one thing to work on is how to recognize more subtle signals."

"Endurance too," he said, "I'm kinda sore," working his jaw back and forth.

She smirked. "Yeah, that too."

"Are you saying you're okay with giving me another lesson? Or two?"

She chuckled. "Yeah, I think that would be all right."

After a while, he spoke. "Thanks, Coline. I mean it."

"Oh, it wasn't exactly a chore for me."

Then she began her post-coital debrief. She analyzed what he did, and when, and talked a little more about non-verbal cues.

"Oh, and one more important thing; shave, dude! Your face, I mean. This little adventure has confirmed without a doubt that I am not a fan of stubble. Now, no more talking. I'm tired, and I want to go to sleep.

"You can stay here if you want," she added with a touch of - was he imagining - vulnerability?

"I'd like that. I promise not to steal the covers."

"Shut up, dude."

"Night, Coline."

~*~*~*~*~

Hunter woke up before Coline did. After he remembered where he was... and a grin spread over his face... he looked over to see her tousled hair poking out from under the sheet; she was turned away from him and breathing evenly. He was surprised to find that he didn't feel at all guilty.

He slipped out of the bed and grabbed his jeans - he had kicked them off before going to sleep - and made his way to the bathroom, where he took care of business, splashed some water on his face, and found some aspirin. After taking four himself, he left the bottle and a glass of water on her nightstand.

He paused just a moment to gaze at her while she slept. She really was adorable. He stared a bit too long, apparently, because without opening her eyes, Coline mumbled, "Dude, you're creeping me out."

"Sorry!" he whispered, and left the room.

He went to the kitchen and poked around her pantry and fridge. Finding eggs, cheese, some vegetables, and bread, he set about making omelets and toast. He heard the shower come on as he was cutting up the veggies.

About the time he finished the first omelet, she stumbled into the kitchen, wearing a t-shirt from some group called "The Wreckers" and athletic shorts, her hair in a towel.

"Thanks for the aspirin," she mumbled.

"No problem. Omelet?"

"Urk." She made a face. "No, I don't think I could."

He smirked. "I hear you. Do you have a Tupperware or something I can put this in?" He indicated the uncooked egg and veggie mixture. "You can fix it later, if you like. How about some coffee and toast?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. Thanks again."

"Sorry for rummaging around your kitchen," he offered, as he slid a plate and a mug in front of her.

"Are you kidding? You made all this for me? Rummage away!"

"Least I could do." After an awkward silence, "So, I'm sure you have things to do, so I'll just get out of your hair?"

"Umm... yeah. Sorry, but... yeah." She looked up at him, shirtless, barefoot, and jean-clad, his hair a mess, and remembered. She flushed a little, and continued, "Hunter?"

"Mm hmm?"

"We're cool, right?"

"Absolutely. I mean it, thanks for everything. I really needed to get drunk last night, and, well... after... I... shit. I suck at this." He ran one hand through his hair, and she resisted the urge to straighten it. "Just... yeah, we're cool."

He left her to her coffee, found his shirt and shoes, and finished dressing. As he went past her on his way to the door, she reached out and grabbed his wrist. He stopped, looking at her inquiringly.