Head Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were downcast, but she had turned toward him slightly. She pulled the towel from her hair, then looked up at him. "I meant it, you know," she murmured.

"Meant... what?"

"Last night. It wasn't exactly awful. I'm struggling with that, to be honest."

"Oh!" He blushed, and she chuckled, then grabbed her head. "Oww, don't make me laugh." After a moment, she took a breath and said, "I said I'd help. And I don't go back on my promises."

"Wow." Then again, "Wow." Hunter thought for a moment. "Tell you what. Can we maybe make a day of it on Saturday? Go for a ride, have lunch at this place I know, and then..." He blushed again.

She smiled. "Yeah, that sounds good." She got up, went up on tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek, and walked him to the door. "See you at work?"

"You bet." He gave her a smile and left.

~*~*~*~*~

Not knowing what else to do, really, he went home. When he got there, Wendy was sitting at the kitchen table, working on her laptop. She looked up.

"Would you like some breakfast?" No 'glad you're home,' or even 'where have you been,' which in truth would have just pissed him off.

He just said, "No thanks, I already ate."

"Oh, okay."

They looked at each other awkwardly for a few moments, then Hunter said, "I'm gonna go do some yard work."

"All right, Honey."

He winced at the endearment but kept walking to the bedroom to change into old clothes.

He cut the grass and did the edging. As he was trimming around the deck in the backyard, she came out and interrupted him. "Hunter? I made you a sandwich, if you'd like to take a break."

"Okay, thanks. Almost done; I'll be there in a few minutes."

She nodded and went back inside.

When he arrived in the kitchen, she said, "Umm... I'm going out for a little bit, just wanted to let you know." She was dressed a bit more nicely than her regular errand-running clothes.

He looked up at her, but she wouldn't meet his eyes.

He just snorted, shook his head, and went back to his meal.

He was surprised when she was back in an hour.

"What's wrong, did something happen?" he asked, with some acidity.

"Umm... no, nothing happened. My friend wasn't feeling well."

"Your friend. Is that what you're calling her now? Damn it, Wendy, you're going to see her right in front of me? You don't see that as being just a tiny bit disrespectful? How can you possibly think we'll stay together?"

"I don't know! I'm trying to figure it out!"

"Trying to figure it out." He shook his head again. "Have you told her yet?"

She shook her head, eyes downcast.

"Because you know if you tell her that you don't want to divorce me, she'll dump you, right?"

When she didn't - or wouldn't - reply, he threw his hands up. "I'm going to take a shower."

Five minutes later, Hunter was standing under the spray with his eyes closed, trying to sort out his feelings. He suddenly felt a draft, and then warmth enveloped his cock. Shit. He looked down to see the top of Wendy's head gliding back and forth, her tongue swirling. "God damn it," he thought, but his traitorous dick rose swiftly to the occasion, and it felt too good to stop her. It had been a while.

"God damn it," he repeated, aloud this time. "Wendy, a BJ is not going to make everything okay, you know that, right?"

Wendy let his cock fall from her mouth for a second, stroking him with both hands, and said, "Shh, just let me do this. I want to."

Then she took him back into her mouth.

He wasn't putting up much of a fight. "Fine, but it doesn't change one damn thing, you hear me?"

She didn't answer; just went back to sucking. And licking. And rolling his balls in her mouth, humming, while she stroked him. He debated whether to warn her when he was about to bust, but she knew him, and could tell. She just grabbed his ass and did her best to swallow his entire dick as he emptied himself, and she took it.

'Fuck me,' he thought. When she'd gotten the last drop, she kissed the head of his penis, looked up at him once, and got out of the shower, leaving Hunter to wonder what the hell had just happened.

~*~*~*~*~

The rest of the week was quiet. They went to work, came home, had dinner, and went to sleep. Sometimes they talked a little about their days. There was no repeat of the shower scene, nor did either of them go out.

Hunter had lunch with Coline on Wednesday, and they firmed up their plans to go riding on Saturday. They were both looking forward to the ride, and Hunter rather uncomfortably asked if their plans for afterward were still on.

She gave him a small smile and said she was a woman of her word.

That evening, Hunter told Wendy that he was going riding with a friend and that it was going to be a long day, and he'd probably crash at their house.

"Anyone I know?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so. A new person at work. Seems pretty cool."

"Okay, Honey. I might go out too then too, if that's okay?"

"Now you're asking if it's okay?"

"I'm trying, Hunter. I'm trying to be as open with you as I can, and not lie to you anymore. I know I messed up badly, and I am desperately trying to find my way back to you. I'm sorry, but to do that, I need to figure out my feelings for her."

"By fucking her a bunch more? I already told you, Wendy, I can make the decision really easy for you. I can just walk out that door and not come back. Then you don't have to choose."

She started to cry. "Please... please give me some more time. I love you; I do! Ideally, yes, I'd like to have both of you..."

"But she won't stand for that."

Wendy shook her head.

"Then why do think I would?" he paused, giving her time to think about that. When he saw her start to reply, he interrupted her.

"And here's a question for you. What if she was okay with it? Hmm? Where would that leave us? You have to talk to her, Wendy."

He left her sitting there, lost in stunned realization.

That night, he had a very erotic dream. He was nude, tied to a bed in the middle of a vacant parking lot, and a naked Coline was riding her motorcycle in circles around him. She was sitting sidesaddle - don't ask, it was a dream - giving him come hither looks as she slowly caressed herself. Finally, she responded to his pleading, came over to the bed, and with a little smirk, straddled him. As soon as his cock touched her, he awoke.

To find Wendy riding him, his tumescence fully immersed in her. He startled, and Wendy dropped her hands to his shoulders, holding him in place.

"Don't... don't stop me...please," she panted. "I need you, Hunter, so badly!"

He lay there and let her do all the work. She managed to get herself off twice before he erupted into her. Afterward, she slipped off him and lay her head on his shoulder. "Thank you," she murmured, and was instantly asleep. He... wasn't. Damn it, she was beautiful, and you don't just turn off that kind of love. Fuck.

The next morning, nothing was said about it, although Wendy looked happier than she had in a while. He sighed. Whatever, let her have her little bit of happiness, he thought. He wasn't sure if it was going to last. She made a nice dinner that night, they slept soundly, then rinse and repeat on Friday.

Hunter got up early on Saturday and packed his hard bags with a couple changes of clothes and some wine. He made doubly sure to pack a new razor.

Wendy came down as he was finishing up, and silently watched him as he donned his leathers and shouldered his small backpack.

"Be careful, okay? I love you," she said quietly.

He just nodded, started his bike, and rode off.

~*~*~*~*~

He pulled up in front of Coline's condo, grabbed his kit and the wine, and knocked on her door. She came right out, dressed to ride, with a backpack similar to his.

"Stash these inside?" He waggled the wine bottles at her.

"Ooh, fancy!" She took them from him and went back in.

A moment later she was back, and they walked down to the street and he showed her his BMW. Then she opened the garage and rolled out her baby.

"Wow! Gorgeous. And the bike too."

She grinned, then started it.

His BMW was very smooth, but her Aprilia, with its aftermarket exhaust, had a much more aggressive sound. Hunter nodded his head, grinning. "Damn, this is gonna be fun!"

They had a great ride. Coline's lighter, nimbler bike absolutely ruled the curves, and on the straights, her slightly higher power-to-weight ratio gave her the edge there too.

He didn't mind being behind her one bit. She was tres sexy in her black and red leathers that matched her bike. After an hour or so, Coline slowed, looked over her shoulder at him, and mimed an eating motion. Hunter nodded and took the lead, guiding them to what appeared to be a large log cabin tucked off the road, backed up against the forest. There were a dozen bikes parked out front. The sign said, "Harry's Bar and Grill."

They'd been seated for a few minutes and were talking about the ride so far, enjoying a beer while waiting for their food, when a very large, very hairy gentleman came strutting in. He took one look at Coline and made a beeline for her.

"Hey, sweet cheeks, izzat your Eyetalian scooter out there?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Don't call me that, Albert, you don't know me." She left off the 'Fat,' but it was clearly implied. "But yes, that's my Aprilia."

"I'd sure like to get to know you!" He guffawed. "And that lil bike is so cute! Now, you see my Vulcan? That's a real bike. 2000 ccs of power, baby!" The guy laughed and grabbed his crotch.

'Seriously?' thought Hunter. He had to chime in. "Dude. My BMW has 20 more HP than your Kawasaki and is almost 130 pounds lighter. Kind of like me and you, actually." Coline snorted laughter. "And her Aprilia just kicked my ass on the trip here. Her bike would chew that pig of yours up and spit it out."

Big and hairy turned big, red, and hairy, and started toward Hunter, but before he could get to the table, Coline had him in an armlock.

Hunter grinned at her in admiration. "You weren't kidding about the Aikido, were you?"

She grinned back, then turned to the guy. "You gonna behave?"

He started to swear, and she cranked up the pressure a little bit. "Shit! Yeah, yeah, sorry, lemme go!"

Just then, a five-foot-nothing flame-haired fury came flying out of the kitchen. "Bert!" she snapped, and the big guy jumped.

'Wow, lucky guess on the name!' Hunter thought.

"What did I tell you about hittin' on customers? You want to get banned again?"

The guy was at least a foot taller than she was, ten years older, and three times her weight, but he hung his head and scuffed one toe on the floor. Hunter couldn't recall ever seeing that, well, ever.

"No, Ms. Audrey, I'm sorry."

"To her, Bert, not to me," she huffed, rolling her eyes in a long-suffering, 'see what I have to deal with' expression. Hands on hips.

Bert turned to Coline. "I'm sorry if I was outa line."

"No worries. All good," Coline replied easily.

The redhead reached up and patted Bert on the shoulder, then introduced herself. "I'm Audrey, one of the owners here. Sorry about that; he don't mean no harm. Your meal is on me."

"You don't have to do that, really," Hunter replied.

"I insist." She gave them both a brilliant smile. Gazing at Hunter, she remarked, "I've seen you in here before, haven't I? But not your friend."

"Yep, I've been in a time or two; you've got a great place here. I'm Hunter, and this is my riding buddy, Coline." The two women shook.

"Well, enjoy your meal, and don't be a stranger!" She smiled at them and headed back to the kitchen.

Coline totally stared at the feisty redhead's derrière as she walked away. Hunter snapped his fingers in her face.

"What?"

He just laughed and shook his head.

~*~*~*~*~

Later that evening, after he'd gone down on her twice, and given her several orgasms each time, she complimented him on his improved technique. They were lying beside each other, the sheet pulled up to their waists.

"Keep working on those non-verbal signals, okay? But otherwise, very nice. Very nice." She stretched languorously, and Hunter had to work hard to resist fondling her breast. He still wasn't sure how she'd take any sort of sexual contact outside of one very specific location.

So he just said, "Thanks," and lay there catching his breath.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Hunter spoke. "Coline... umm... shit. I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, but... why do you fascinate me so? You did even before I knew you were... you know."

"A dyke?" Her eyes twinkled, and she rolled toward him, propping her head on one hand.

He laughed softly. "Well, I never thought of you with that word, but yeah. But I also never thought of you as... I mean... you're so serious at work. Kind of intimidating if I'm being honest. Shit, I don't know. Don't worry, I'm not in love with you or anything, but I do really like you, and I know I'd miss you if I couldn't continue to see you."

"Keep licking my pussy, you mean?" she smirked.

He laughed. "Well, it's true, I think I might be addicted. You taste amazing, and I really like it. And I really like you. But... what about socially?"

"Umm, Hunter... not sure that's the greatest idea. I do have a girlfriend."

"Right. Sorry. Does she... know about this?"

"Fuck no! She's in the middle of a divorce and doesn't want to give her asshole ex any ammunition."

Hunter thought about his own situation. "Do you know her husband?"

"Well, no..."

"Then how do you know he's an asshole? She said so?"

"Well, yeah, and she hasn't given me a reason not to trust her," Coline replied.

"Sure, you're right of course. I'm not judging. Just asking." But he could tell she was thinking about what he'd said.

"Tell you what," he said. "As my apology for being an asshole, how about I give you one more cum? I think my stamina is improving!"

"Yeah, it is. Get back down there, dude." And he went back to eating her out.

~*~*~*~*~

One evening that following week, Wendy asked if they could talk.

"Hunter, what's going to happen with us?"

Hunter fiddled with his drink. Letting out a breath he said, "Nothing has changed for me. I told you that you have to choose. If you choose her, then we divorce. If you choose me, we still have to figure out how to get past your cheating, if that's even possible. Frankly, I'm not sure if it is, but I do love you, and I would be willing to try. So... I'm waiting for you to make a decision. Although I'm not gonna wait much longer."

~*~*~*~*~

So, on they drifted. When Wendy went out, Hunter spent time with his brother's family; much to RJ's delight - and Jacqui's consternation.

"Damn it, Hunter," she said in exasperation one evening, "You got him all spun up, you get him down to sleep!"

Hunter just laughed, gave her a hug, and said he would take care of it.

Reggie saw, and scolded his brother. "Hey now, you gettin' sweet on my wife there, bro?"

Hunter just nodded up and down, grinning, and Jacqui blushed, throwing a pillow at him. Well, it was a throw pillow.

Both brothers laughed, and Hunter whispered, "You got yourself a keeper, Reg," and went to corral his nephew.

~*~*~*~*~

Hunter and Coline were becoming ever closer. They'd been hanging out for several weeks now and had gone on a couple more rides, stopping at Harry's once. They hiked a state park that was famous for its waterfalls and spent one afternoon lounging by the lake at another nearby park. They found some pickleball courts and were learning to play. Hunter joined her gym and they started working out together. Plus, Hunter's... lessons.

But Hunter and Wendy were still in limbo; she kept asking for time, and he kept telling her that it - time - was running out. She spent her Sundays away from home; Hunter could only assume she was seeing her 'friend.' During the week, she continued to try to initiate sex with him, but he finally told her, "Wendy, not until you decide."

Then... things kind of escalated. One evening, Hunter was at Coline's place, and they were relaxing and watching a ball game. Well, Hunter was relaxing. The Pirates were beating the snot out of the Braves, but Coline was hardly paying attention. She had on a tight tank top and cut-off sweatpants, and she sat at the opposite end of the sofa with one knee drawn up to her chest. She had been fidgeting with her ponytail and sneaking looks at him for the past twenty minutes.

Finally, Hunter huffed a little testily, "Coline, what's going on? What's eating you?" He snickered, realizing what he'd said.

She gave him the side-eye but was silent for a few moments. Then, she growled. Actually growled. She turned to him and in a strangely resigned tone, she snapped, "Goddamnit, you sonofabitch."

Hunter gawped at her. "Why am I a sonofabitch?"

"Because, you jerk, this is all your fault! You, being all... you!" She waved her hands up and down at him. "If we were just friends, I would be fine! But... the sex... and it's been all you! I know what our deal is, so why am I starting to feel guilty? So now I have to know. Take your goddamn pants off."

"Uhh... what??" he was completely confused.

"You heard me."

"You don't need to do anything! I mean it, like you said, that's the deal! I'm fine!"

She just stared at him, looked down at his lower half, then back up at him.

"Coline, really!"

"DO it!"

Defeated, a bemused Hunter did as he was told, sliding his jeans off.

"Them too!" she pointed at his boxers.

"Coline?" he queried, as he slid them off and sat on the edge of the sofa. She ignored him at first, as she shucked off her own clothes. Then she looked down at his cock. "Why isn't it hard?" she demanded.

"Damn, Coline, it's not a light switch. It doesn't just turn on. But... what the hell is going on here? Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

"Shut up." She put her hands on his shoulders and straddled him, there on the sofa. He stared at her in shock as she reached down and, rather inexpertly, began stroking him.

"Don't you fucking move!" She warned him, and when he was hard, she rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit, then started to lower herself. Hunter was pretty sure he heard her mumbling, "You fucking asshole, I really hate you right now." His dick split her opening and as it slowly eased inside of her, she started rocking. "Yessss..." she hissed.

Then, still to herself, "Jeepers, why does it have to feel like this?" Her eyes were closed, her head tilted back.

She opened them and glared at him. "Don't just lie there, asshole, fuck me!"

Hunter was nonplussed. "But you said..."

"The hell with what I said! Do what I tell you! Fuck me! Grab my tits! Do something!"

"So bossy!" Hunter complained.

But he did as asked and pinched her nipples, gently at first, then harder, twisting and pulling them, and she moaned. He slid his hands under her ass, lifted her slightly, and started pushing up into her with greater and greater urgency. Her mouth fell open and she started to moan.

In time with his strokes, she panted, "Oh... my... God... what... are... you... doing... to... me? Fu... uh... uh... uck!"

She gritted her teeth, eyes clenched shut, and put her hands on his chest to hold herself up as he continued to thrust. Splayed fingers dug into his flesh. He would find ten small half-moon-shaped bruises in the morning.

Hunter snaked one hand down between them and found her clit. Her eyes and mouth both flew wide, and she started to shake. Collapsing against him, her pussy spasming around his cock, she screamed out her release. Hunter prayed the neighbors weren't home.