All Comments on 'Head Doctor'

by ChancesAre

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nicely done

Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Something Different

Excellent story, told with vivid details which increased the visual enjoyment. This made for a story asking for more. Keep up the Great work. The only thing I wish was that you described the Doctor in better detail. Was she tha same age as Scott, maybe as old as his Mother, heavy / thin ? Best story I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
****

No apologies, please. It's not so fantastic. I was a little puzzled that he did not have a blazing erection whenever he is holding his mom, and certainly when she has her hands down his pants. His problem should be that he doesn't want to come too quickly. She clearly enjoys it. Now get his cock in her and give her the proper fucking she so richly deserves. I like the therapist. He'll be fucking her regularly, I assume, and encouraging him to do the same to his mom. You are skirting the area of tease. Don't overdo that or we, your readers, will feel like we're being condescended to. Keep writing.

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Beautifully written, and a unique take on the mother/son dynamic. I loved every moment of it!

ansdguyansdguyabout 6 years ago
Incredible.

The originality and excution of this tale are far beyond the ordinary. Originality is a hallmark of great story writing and this on has it in spades.

Robinius1Robinius1about 6 years ago
Nice!

You are an excellent writer, your story well thought out and well executed. I was aroused through most of it and I suppose that's the goal of all writers on Literotica. I have two points to make, however:

1. The actions of the therapist were unprofessional and possibly illegal.

2. What would have been the outcome if his mother accepted his sexual advances the next time they danced? Would he have been as satisfied with calling his mother's bluff so to speak? Or would he have been even more screwed up?

These issues have nothing to do with the quality of the writing, which was superior, but I only mean to point out that the human mind is a complex business, not to be manipulated by unqualified persons.

That said, this was a story - nothing more, and a very sexy and entertaining one at that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it.

I really appreciate this story, especially the seduction aspect. The blend of clinical and seductive had shivers going down my spine. Incest roleplay is also something that is terribly uncommon in written erotica and your piece drives home how intensely appealing it can be. Stuck trying to find similarly executed stories now, so thanks for that.

My one point would be that if I ever heard someone refer to breasts as 'bulbous' in a seductive tone I might collapse in a fit of laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it,

but I'm not sure it's in the right catagory. Like the good dr. said every boy's first love is probably his mother, and he knows she loves him, but that love doesn't make it incest.

And mom is where every boy learns how to treat a lady... Still, it was a good story.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
A different way of presenting incest

having an affair by proxy.

Definitely a hands on form of counseling. Think of me as your mother so you won't act on your desires?

Usually a woman doesn't want you to think about someone else while making love to her.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

This is a different angle to a therapist helping a son with a Mom who has drinking and other issues But this therapist went further for Scott's benefit and his Mom's. Its going to help them both move on. As for the therapist and Scott, I think another chapter which goes into hard hot sex would be very nice. Thnak you.

kelprimekelprimeabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Few stories are as well written, so bravo on that alone.

I did end up skipping over the second go around with the good Dr. though, as it was already over the peak for me.

I like how you ended the story too. Although, I think you could have brought it back to the office as a good round up. Just a thought.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Those who "aren't sure if it counts as incest" need to remember the "/Taboo" part of the category. Sleeping with your therapist is definitely breaking taboos, and professional ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A very well written tale!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. Told with sensitivity on a subject that society look down upon. Loved it! 5-Stars for you efforts!

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 6 years ago
Once again...

You write the best dialogue on the site. "Sierra's Amazing Mouth" is my favorite of your stories, but this is a very close second.

Please give us another tale soon!

Dawger1000Dawger1000about 6 years ago
Wow

Yes wow, you are really good. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo!

Well done. My new favorite son/mother story. 5 stars.

kurisutichankurisutichanover 5 years ago
Great realism

So unique. So intense. Such appropriate details that you cant really tell if you've painted a realistic fantasy or fantastic reality.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Amazing take on a fantasy.

This is really well written, the dialogue (monologue?) from the doctor really sweeps you along with the fantasy and builds the tempo effectively. And I love the whole shared fantasy between the two, the incest without incest, no breaking of relationship barriers or living with guilty secrets, just living and having fantasy lives with a sexual partner. It's a far cry from a lot of the stories where you have to 'suspend disbelief' in order to get into the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like watching a high speed train crash in slow motion.

So.. brother/sister is normally the wood I like to toss on my fire, and this story didn't arouse me, but I couldn't take my eyes off it or stop reading it either. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Terrific story that I couldn't stop reading,

Congratulations on your talent.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
FOR MOTHER AND SON.!!!!!!!

It was a long, and fast train ride. I like fast trains............thanks for this read.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, ChancesAre. You have crafted a well developed story to wrap around the sexual component, a skill every writer of erotica should possess, but regrettably, few do. I could identify with Scott, Rachel too, and she acts as a surrogate “mum”, saving Scott the “necessity” of actual incest. You might need to reconsider the location of this story as true incest doesn’t arise. Nevertheless, a compelling story I shall want to read often. I’m just a little puzzled as to how far Scott and Rachel’s relationship progresses; is she the one with whom he finds happiness? All that said, your story is well worth five stars, more if they were available.

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 3 years ago

WOW! You absolutely blew my mind! So very well written-anticipation builds until it explodes! Both extremely sexual an heartfelt. Thank you!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for writing an imaginative story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written thank you. But I to selfishly wish they went a little further in the end. I id like the psychological part about her having to stop it, but if there were a few more dance nights he might have let her advance a little more (dry humping??).

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

Spectacularly written. A bit of unethical therapist, but hot, while also seeming feasible. The fact that she helped him heal, which in turn helped his mother heal, without taking that step past what's *truly* acceptable.

Well written, all around.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Interesting, fun, exciting... thank you.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

The ending was somewhat of a letdown as I personally would have liked the scenario to have continued on to sexual fruition . . . .

ca2dcca2dcabout 2 months ago

Phenomenal story. So well written. Given your skill and imagination I wish you shared your gift through more stories. Or if you’re publishing somewhere please let us know in your bio. I’ve read all your stories and hate to think that’s all of them given you incredible skill. Kudos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancesAre@ChancesAre
902 Followers
Getting back into story telling again after trying some other writing projects. I just love the short story genre so much. Just submitted a new story- 'Sick in the Head' on 6/30. We'll see how soon it posts, hopefully by the weekend. Hope you like it.