All Comments on 'Head Games Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

yes more chapters did sounds very interesting also need to find out whats happens to all the hit men that is after her

RustyghRustyghover 4 years ago
A really good start.

As usual, you are off to starting another interesting story. You are quite good at grabbing your readers' attention and setting the hook. That is one of the things I look for, actually the first thing I look for. All good writers have that talent. The second is the ability to set up a scene without the reader realizing and anticipating what comes next. You get another A+. Third, you either have a wonderful proofreader or you are quite adept at it yourself. I don't find myself correcting your spelling or grammar as I read; which is tantamount to my enjoying your story. Fourth I tire of giving you praise. Your writing is pure pleasure to read and I'm having a hard time giving constructive criticism. Just keep up the very professional and talented work forever and I and many others will read anything that has your moniker attached.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid assed story

Dumb dumb dumb

RhulayneRhulayneover 4 years ago
action packed yet sexy

Not your usual dynamic and I think it works! good job cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your storytelling is good but you are let down by small mistakes, for example presents instead of presence, which a good editor/proofreader would help eliminate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Job!

I beg to differ with the one comment about your story being dumb. I loved your story, think it has a great plot and would like to read more chapters. Oh, and while you're about it, could you see about the "doc" seeing to it that the hitman gets a couple, or more, or lots of shots thrown into him, he-he-he!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but...

It was a really good story, very well written. I loved the pace of the whole thing but it did feel like the sex scene was kinda forced into it. I feel like the therapist character wouldn’t have opened up sexually so fast in this type of situation. I feel like you could’ve drawn it out more before going in for the kill. This all happened in one day you could’ve gave it more time for Stockholm syndrome to really develop. Regardless, you did a much better job than I could ever do so thank you for your story I hope you continue to make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the good work!

You have a wonderful talent for setting up a story, and keeping the reader involved. This story obviously had a different pace than most of your other stories, but I think it turned out well. There were a couple grammatical errors, and a few sentences that didn't flow well, but overall great job!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Really good story. Liked it from start to finish. Needs some proof reading to pick up the small errors, but still easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another winner.

Loved the romance The drama. You are pretty amazing writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...