Head Games Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome, send me the location. I'm on my way."

I hang up and I get a buzz. I look down to see an address. He's on the 8th floor. His room is facing the south and I could easily have a clear shot in one of the other buildings. "I've got to go."

"What! You're leaving. You can't just leave me here by myself."

"Just stay inside this vault. It can only be opened from the inside or by myself. I won't be long."

"Please, just come back," she cries. I take one last look back at her before closing the vault door. I toss me gear over my shoulder and head out.

--

On the rooftop

The information I was given was right. At the moment, the man I'm after, James Garvoni is in a meeting with his clients. Look at him. His balding head reflects the light as beads of sweat drip down his fat face.

This is the man who is responsible for kidnapping so many kids from their families, myself included. If it wasn't for him, I could've lived a normal life. I could've grown up with my family and masturbated my teenage years away. I probably would've gotten into drugs. Maybe knocked up a girl or two. Who knows... The point is, I never got those chances all because of this man. And look, the man standing behind him is his henchman. The one who follows out his orders, Calvin his name is and he's on my shit list as well.

I take in a deep breath as I line up my sight. I take one last look at the man who ruined my life and slowly squeeze the trigger. I watch from 1,500 meters away as his brains splatter everywhere. I take another deep breath and pull the trigger once more. Calvin's neck bursts, creating such sophisticated artwork on the wall with his blood. Such a masterpiece

I quickly pack up my shit and leave the hotel room. I leave no trace of my presents and I'm gone as if I was never there.

I arrive back at the house and find the head shrink frantically pacing back and forth. As soon as she sees me she buries her head in my chest as she wraps her arms around me. "You have no idea how sick I felt worrying about you. You were gone for such a long time I was beginning to think the worst."

"Relax, I can take everything they have to throw at me. Besides, why do you even care, we literally just met today," I say as I set my stuff down.

"Well, you are the one who saved my life. And I'd be pretty lost without you. As well as the fact that you're still a human being,' she says as she looks up into my eyes. "Are you hurt at all?"

"No, I'm fine," I say as I unwrap myself from her. I walk over to the board and X out James and Calvin's photos. "Two down, so many more left to go."

"You're going to take them all on by yourself?" she asks.

"Not by myself, I have you now," I give her a smile.

"And just what do you think I can do to help?" she asks, raising both eyebrows.

"You are the bait, there is still a large bounty on your head."

"Please, I can't do that. What if..."

"Relax. I'm not going to put you in any real danger. But I do have an idea."

"What is it?"

"I'll set up a deal to give you over to them for the money."

"What? You can't!"

"Calm down. You're not going with me. It's just to draw them out so I can capture one and kill the rest of them. I'm not giving you up. We both want the same thing."

"And what exactly is that?"

"To bring down the Jade Serpent."

"No, that's what you want. I just want to go back home to my family."

"In order to do that, you're going to have to kill all of them because they won't stop hunting you until your dead or they are."

"You can't possibly take them all out," she says.

"Maybe, maybe not. I have no choice but to try," I say.

"Why?" she asks.

"Because they took everything from me," I say.

"Everything?"

"As I said, I was raised to be a killer. They took me away from my family when I was just a baby. As soon as I could walk I learned how to kill," I say.

"That's so tragic. Did you ever find your family?" she asks.

"It's a long story," I say.

"You can tell me," she says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"That's kind of you, but it's not something I'd like to talk about," I say. "How are you holding up?"

"How do you think?" she asks she folds her arms against her chest. "My entire life just got straight up fucked."

"Yeah, no kidding," I place my hand against the small of her back and guide her over to the sofa. "You can tell me about it if you'd like. We can reverse roles. Let me be your head shrink. Crap, I mean therapist."

"And what experience do you have with therapy?" she asks.

"I talked to a therapist once. It was earlier today in fact," I say. She laughs. "Hey, that's a start. Now tell me about your family."

She looks away. "Well, it's just been my older sister and me for the longest time. She got married and had kids. So now I've got a 9-year-old niece and a 14-year-old nephew."

"So tell me what happened to your parents? I know your mother left you and your father died, but I don't know much else." I ask.

"My father's Portuguese and came to the US with his family when he was only 5. My mother also moved over when she was young from Italy. They met and got married. After we were born my mother for some strange reason left us. I haven't spoken to her since I was 8. My father later died of cancer when I was 12. So for the longest time, it was just me and my sister. She was 18 when our father died. She basically gave up everything to look after me."

"I'm sorry. That sounds awful. And yet, you've still managed to make a good life for yourself," I say.

"Yeah, my sister made sure I went to college. She worked hard to give me that opportunity. I can't let anything happen to her and her family. They're all I have," she says as a tear rolls down her cheek. I wipe it away with my thumb. She places her hand against the back of my palm and leans into my touch as she closes her eyes.

I lean in and place my lips against hers. We kiss as I wrap my arms around her and gently lay her down on the couch. My hand slides up her thigh, underneath her skirt. She suddenly tenses up as she grabs my arm. "Wait... Are you sure you want to do this?" she asks with a hint of panic in her voice.

"Why wouldn't I be? You're the one I'm worried about, are you sure you want to do this?" I ask.

"You're not turned off that I'm trans?" she asks.

"Why would I be?" I ask. "I think you're beautiful."

Her face blooms into a cherry red. She leans up and kisses me as she lets go of my arm. I continue my journey up to her skirt as my hand flosses over the bulge in her panties. She shivers as I rub it, waking up the snake in her underwear. "Please!" she shouts, latching onto my arm. I look up into those brown eyes of hers. "Be gentle," she breathes.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," I say.

She lets go. "It's just... I've... Um."

"Wait a second. Have you ever had sex before?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

She meekly shakes her head no.

"Really? You can't be serious. How has someone as beautiful as you have gone so long without having sex?" I ask. "I'm surprised guys aren't chasing after you like flies after a dump truck."

Her eyes fall away from mine. "It's not that guys aren't attracted to me. It's just when they find out I'm trans, they tend to ghost me or worse. I have given up trying to find love."

I take my hand and lift her chin up to meet my gaze. "That's their loss then because you're a total catch."

She leans into me and our lips graze each others. I gently caress her cheek as her fingers tug on my shirt.

I lift my shirt up over my head and toss it aside. Her fingers graze over my body. I find the zipper to the back of her skirt, and tug it down. I slide her skirt off her caramel-colored legs. She's got on a pair of white underwear. I can see the bulge between her legs. I look up into those brown eyes, her cheeks painted a rose color. I lean in and press my lips against hers.

She runs her hand up the back of my neck and through my hair. I make quick work of her blouse, taking it off of her. Next comes her bra. Her hands slide down my abs and attack my belt buckle. She quickly undoes my pants, I get up and kick them off.

She looks up at me with those enticed eyes, pulling me in with her gaze. I get in between her legs, sliding my hands up her thighs, over her panties as I start to tug them down, revealing her hardening cock. I slip them off her legs, kissing them along the way.

I spread her legs apart and kiss my way down them until I reach her crotch. I look up into her eyes as I press her legs against her chest. I kiss each cheek before bringing my tongue down the crack of her ass all the way to her tight little rosebud. She runs her hand through my hair as I smother her little pucker with my tongue.

She moans out as I slip my tongue inside her. My hand slides up and wraps around her stiff dick. She shutters under my touch. I withdraw my tongue and plunge my finger inside her tight little butt. She shudders and tenses up as a moan escapes her lips. I suck in a nut as I slide my digit in and out of her ass while I slowly stroke her cock.

She melts in my hands as she whimpers out once I slide in another finger. I let go of her cock as I slide my tongue up her shaft and kiss the tip. I suck the head of her dick into my mouth while my fingers sink farther inside her tight ass.

She moans out as she grips my hair and wraps her legs around my shoulders. Her skin is so soft and smooth. I pull my fingers out of her butt and let her cock slip out of my mouth. I lean up and press my lips against hers.I get up and go over to the med cabinet for some vaseline before coming back to her. After I get my cock all lubed up, I work some into her tight little butthole before tossing it aside.Once again, I give her a kiss before looking into those sparkling brown eyes.

She wraps her legs around my waist. "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes! Please!" She begs as slide the tip of my dick up and down the crack of her ass. She pulls me in for another kiss. The head of my cock meets her tight little butthole. Slowly I push the tip inside her. She bites down on her lower lip as she stares up into my eyes.

She digs her nails into my skin as I push more of my dick inside her. I lean down and kiss her neck. I nibble on her skin as I slide another inch inside her making her groan out. I pull out just enough to push farther inside her. She runs her hand up hair as she kisses my shoulder.

I start a rhythm with my hips, sliding them back and forth as I wrap my hand around her cock. She moans out in ecstasy as her hand slides around me and down my back, grabbing a handful of my ass. She pulls my hips, pushing my dick all the way inside her.

"Fuck me," she whispers in my ear. "Please! I'm begging you."

I start to work my hips back and forth. She clings to me as if her life depended on it. My thrusts become harder and faster. Our breaths become heavy as we both slip into euphoria.

My hand slips down her back and grabs her soft pillowy ass as I pound my dick inside her. She moans out in pleasure. Her ass is so tight as she clenches down on my dick. "Oh fuck. I'm cuming!"

Her cock tenses up as it explodes between us. It's enough to send me over the edge as I lodge my cock balls deep inside her and paint her bowels white. She bites down on her lower lip as we both cum together.

I thrust once more, unleashing a torrent of cum deep inside her as she releases another rope of her sticky jizz all over her boobs. Both of our cocks start to soften up.

"Looks like you made a mess all over us," I laugh and she joins in. I lean down and kiss her before I move down between her caramel twin mountains and lick up her salty thick semen.

She runs her hands in my hair and pulls me back for another kiss. "That was... Amazing."

"I couldn't agree more." I lean in and bite her lower lip and she yelps a little. "You kept biting your lip and it really made me want to do it."

She smiles. I unwrap myself from her. "Wait, where are you going?"

"Relax, I'm just getting a towel." She does her best to cover up as I grab a towel and clean off the cum on my chest. "There's no need to be modest. I did just lick your butthole."

"I know, it's just... I'm not used to be naked around other people."

I walk over to her and scoop her up into my arms. "What are you doing?"

"It's getting late, we should probably get some rest," I say as I carry her over to the bed. I lay her down and shut off the lights before climbing in next to her. She snuggles up to me as I pull her into my arms. She leans up and kisses me before she lays her head down upon my chest. I watch as she slowly falls asleep.

*****

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below.

Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.

12