Head Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right here is the low down on the guys in the men's locker room. The captain has a dad bod and as best I can tell, unless he is a grower, there isn't much to look at there. His driver has so much grey hair around his junk I am not sure what is actually there but interestingly enough he is more fit than he looks with his uniform on. The new kid is just that, he looks like a kid that needs to finish puberty. Of all the guys on engine company only Danny is worth a peak at in the locker room and honestly he really isn't much to look at either."

Anne still had a look of surprise on her face that I had said any of this, but it didn't stop her from replying "I think you are just humoring me in an effort to get me to stop teasing you."

"I just told you about the engine company guys. I haven't said anything yet about the guys on the ladder truck."

"Okay, well?"

"The ladder truck guys need their own calendar! Why do you think I try and time our fitness training time with their fitness training time? It isn't so I can see how much weaker I am than they are I can assure you. It is so it won't be too obvious that I always try and shower at the same time they do."

Anne actually sat more upright in her seat as I said that "Well, details girlfriend! I want all the details!"

I wasn't sure if I was offended by the girlfriend comment or a little turned on. In truth in some of my porn watching I got turned on hearing some of the taunts and name calling of the guy who blowing another guy. I also wondered if my revelation was going to change our dynamic some. Would it still be older sister, little brother outside of work talk? Would she still see me as her mentor as far as being a paramedic?

"You aren't leaving me hanging like that!" she pleaded.

"So, first everyone one of them looks good naked. Kyle, the lieutenant probably has the smallest dick but even it wouldn't be out of place in a porn movie. He is just maybe a little too skinny for my tastes."

"So, you do have tastes... interesting." Anne smiled.

"Do you want to hear this or do you just want to tease me?" I also smiled as I said it, so she just nodded.

"Walt, the driver, more my taste, especially with the tats he has on his arms, but he is pretty hairy even though he does keep things tidy down below. It looks like his dick would be impressive if it was angry." I was enjoying this now. I felt like I was shocking her just enough and by doing that giving myself a little bit of power back, maybe?

"I am sure you are wondering about Marcus and if he lives up to the stereo type. By the way speaking of Marcus, have you ever been with a black guy?"

Anne just quickly shook her head no and I could tell that she really didn't know what to do or say at this point and that made me smile.

"Well I don't think there is an ounce of fat on him and his dick is definitely larger than most of the people in the locker room. I am not opposed to the idea of getting some dick from a black man but that isn't really my taste." I purposefully used the work taste because of Anne's attempt of teasing me earlier about my taste.

"Let me tell you about Zach!" Honestly as I said his name, I knew I was giving away my secret but at this point I didn't care, remember the lack of sleep drunken sensation I mentioned earlier. "Zach would be the star of the calendar. First, he is six foot three inches tall. His biceps always look like he just finished doing curls. His stomach could be used as a washboard and you know those veins, the ones that lead to the fun area, he has them. I would love to run my tongue over them. He has this awesome tat on his ribs and upper part of his stomach on the left side which make the sleeve on the right look even better."

I think at this point Anne's eyes were bugging out just a little and I couldn't tell now if it was shock or arousal. For half a second, I thought about asking her if her panties were damp now. Instead I just continued. "He is smooth all the way to his knees. And let me tell you that means you can see his cock just fine. And fine isn't a good enough word to describe it. Just seeing it laying across those big balls you can see all kinds of veins. I can't imagine what it looks like hard. Well, that isn't true, cause, I have imagined that a lot."

I thought I had Anne speechless at this point, but she said "Have you heard how he is doing? Not just his injuries but with everything? I mean it sounds like he deserved it but to get burnt that bad and while you are in the burn center your wife finds out you are fucking pretty much everyone you can. I heard she dropped separation papers on him in the hospital and told him to hold the pen in mouth if he couldn't use his hands to sign them."

Two months ago, Zach was at an apartment fire and was searching for two reported kids in a bedroom when the fire flashed over and basically consumed him in flames. He was able to escape by diving out a window and fortunately landing in large group of bushes. Luckily his gear did its job of protecting most of his body and bushes prevented any injuries from the fall. The one thing that wasn't protected well though were his hands. They had been badly burned and Zach had to have numerous surgeries, skin grafts and other procedures on them. It looked like he was going to eventually get pretty good function of his hands and even had an outside chance at returning to work but that was still months away. To make it worse the kids weren't even in the apartment at the time of the fire.

While he was in the hospital his wife got a hold of his cell phone and found dozens of texts messages full of incriminating evidence. What was worse was the Snap Chats that continued in from women who had not heard she had his phone. Luckily, they had only been married for a couple of years and there were no children in the picture.

I was a little disappointed that we had stopped talking about Zach's body and dick and had moved onto this, but our relief would be here soon anyways. "I heard he is supposed to get out any day now, but I haven't heard where he is going. Obviously not to his house. I don't think he has any other family in this area."

"Well even if he is a lying, cheating, asshole as a husband I hope he has somewhere to go and someone who can take care of him." She said as she opened her door and got out of the ambulance letting me know that the conversation was over, and it was time to back the ambulance into the station.

Our relief walked out the kitchen and as I started to brief them one of them he said to me "Hey what did you fuck up yesterday?"

I raised an eyebrow and looked over at Anne and said "Nothing that I know of. We didn't even run any calls we could have fucked up on that I can think of, why?"

"Well Chief Riley is already in the kitchen looking for you."

Chief Riley is the chief in charge of Emergency Medical Services and safety for the department. Him wanting to see you first thing in the morning is never a good thing but I honestly couldn't think of anything that I had done recently that would warrant a first thing in the morning visit.

As I made me way back towards the kitchen Anne asked "Hey, want me to go in there with you to see what is going on."

"No, I am a big boy I can face this on my own. If it is anything serious or note-worthy I will text you and let you know. Get home and kiss Bob before he heads to work. Talk to you soon or see you in a couple days."

I walked into the kitchen and saw Chief Riley was finishing pouring himself a cup of coffee. "Hey, Chief heard you wanted to see me?" I wanted to find out what was going on and get this over as quick as possible.

"Hey Justine, yea I wanted to chat with you about something. Can we talk out back? Do you need to grab a coffee?"

"Um no I am good. Might try and get some sleep when I get home. Not a lot of it yesterday." I was confused now. We were going to talk out back? Not in an office or some other official space.

"Any thing good?" He said as he made his way to the rear door as I followed.

"No... the usual aches, pains, and feel bads. Just pretty much kept us out of bed all night." I replied as we stepped into the parking lot.

He took a long sip of his coffee and started "So this is an unofficial request but with the official support of the department. Know from the start if you say no it will not be held against you and I understand. If you say yes, the department will do whatever it can to help you."

My head was pretty much spinning at this point and had no idea where this was going. So, I just nodded indicating I understood and that he could keep speaking.

"Zach Anderson is going to be released from the hospital tomorrow. He will still need some help and assistance and we can arrange for a visiting nurse and others to help with some of that. He will have in home PT going on and I am sure lots of guys on the department will being visiting and helping him out where they can."

I had no idea why he was telling me all this and even more why I seemed to be a special audience to hear it. I think that showed on my face, so he looked at me directly and said "The problem is where is he going to go when he gets out? I am sure you, like everyone, has heard what happened with his wife. I was wondering if there was a chance you could put him up in one of your rooms at your place? The department would give you extra time off to help take care of him. It would mostly be some help getting him dressed if he needs it, making sure food was available etc. He has some use of this hands but has to wear pretty constricting and bulky glove type things on them. It makes some things difficult."

I knew I would say yes. It was the right thing to do. I wasn't happy about it. I had got to where I enjoyed my time alone and having the place to myself. I didn't want to appear eager about it and wanted the department to feel like they owed me. So, I stared at the ground for about a minute before replying "Yea, he can stay at my place. About how long do you think it will be for?"

"That is great. I really appreciate you doing this. I would think at least a month but no longer than three months. They are saying he should continue improve and may even be able to come back to work but I doubt that, just between you and me. I will call you tomorrow morning to let you know what time we will be getting there." Chief Riley quickly turned away and headed back into the station. It was almost like he was moving quickly to get away from me so I wouldn't have a chance to change my mind.

I headed in behind the chief to get my stuff before heading home for a quick nap, hopefully a workout and then making sure my guest room was ready for a visitor. Or did it need to be ready for a patient, it was dawning on me I was sure exactly what Zach needed help with.

************

I woke up from my nap and wasn't sure if I felt worse or better. I has set an alarm for two hours because I knew from experience that any longer than that and I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Right after I turned the alarm off on my phone, I noticed a bunch of texts messages waiting for me. There was one from Jack Greer, the firefighter's association president, thanking me for stepping up and helping Zach out. Zach's lieutenant had also sent one saying thanks and that he would be calling me later to talk about dropping Zach's clothes and stuff off.

There were several from Anne starting with- What happened with the chief?

There was another that said- I probably have to thank you.

With no other context. I wondered if that was sent to me as a mistake.

The last one said- Just call me.

I thought that was interesting because normally Anne was a big texter. I debated waiting until after working out but figured I would get the phone call over with, so I dialed her number and she picked it up almost immediately "What have you been doing? I have been going crazy waiting to hear what happened with the chief although now I think I just need a confirmation based on the rumor going around. So, are you getting a hottie for a roommate?"

"How did that get out so fast? That info is like three hours old at best. But I can confirm that I agreed to let Zach stay here. I felt like I didn't have much choice." I know I probably sounded a little defensive as I talked about it but there was some truth to that.

"Oh sure, I bet he really had to twist your arm to get you to agree to having Mr. should have his own calendar stay with you. Maybe you can make him being shirtless at all times a condition of the rent. That way you can see his washboard abs and tats all you want." She chuckled at the end of it.

"Yea, I will just tell him that I think he is hot as fuck. I am sure that will go over well and be great for my career." I quickly responded. Before Anne could say anything else, I said "Hey I think you sent me a text meant for someone else earlier. You wanted to thank them."

Anne laughed and said "Uh no. I forgot I had sent that, but it was definitely for you. Your little description about the guys on the ladder truck, and especially Zach, had got me going a little this morning. As soon as Bob was gone, I pulled out my battery operated boy friend and had one the best orgasms I have had in a while! So, thank you!"

I was pretty shocked she had just said that and didn't know how to respond which resulted in silence on the phone. Finally, she broke the silence "what TMI? I thought we were sharing everything now Princess?"

This was the second time this morning she had used a female descriptor for me and for the second time I had to admit it to myself it turned me on a little. "Um no, not TMI, just a little shocked to hear you say that, but I guess we have been telling each other things we never shared before. I am glad we can do that, and I am really happy you are my friend."

"Oh, that was actually very sweet. I am really happy you are my friend also. I need run a few errands so hopefully we can chat later."

After hanging up I went and started some coffee and went to my guest room. I am a neat person and a quick glance showed it really didn't need much done to it. A quick dusting and maybe running the vacuum through it. It had a queen-sized bed, lots of pillows, a decent sized TV and a mostly empty dresser. I took out the old clothes I had in a bottom drawer to free up even more space and put them neatly on the floor in my closet. I grabbed a couple sets of extra towels from the linen closet and put them on the bed. The hall bath had some towels already, but I figured some extras wouldn't hurt. The hall bath also got a quick wipe down and it was good to go.

The rest of the day passed by as normal for me. I got a workout in, a long run and few sets with my Bruteforce sand bag. I picked a few weeds out of the flower beds in front of my town house, watered the flowers and went out onto the back deck to get in some vitamin D. Not long after sitting down Chief Riley called me and said that they were picking Zach up tomorrow morning at 9:00 and that he should be at my place around 11:00. I received a text for Jack Greer saying that someone from the firefighter's association would be dropping off Zach's clothes and a few other items around 5:00. His wife had put all his stuff in storage and they just got some his essentials.

I felt my phone vibrate again and saw a message from Anne- So anymore scoop on when hottie will be there?

I replied-Yes, supposedly around 11:00. They are dropping some of this stuff off in a while. Clothes, etc.

I thought the plan was he was going to go shirtless while he was there. Hell, why not naked? She added smiling and blushing emojis to that.

Before I could reply I received another one from her- Oh and don't go sniffing his undies you perv!

You are going to make me regret confessing to you, aren't you? Even as I typed that I knew- I was enjoying the teasing.

No, but I am going to make sure I have some fun with it. Have they told you exactly what he needs help with or what the expectation is?

I realized I still didn't really know so just sent a quick- nope, not yet.

Well if you are lucky you can be his nurse and give him sponge baths, or better yet you can be his HEAD nurse. Sorry, that is it for the teasing TODAY. Bob just got home so I need to run. On a serious note let me know if you need anything.

Again, trying to not let her think she was getting to me or had the upper hand I wrote- I would rather use my tongue to bath him instead of a sponge and I would definitely enjoy being promoted to HEAD nurse.

I received a smile and heart eyed emojis in response.

I was in the process of making myself a light dinner of some baked salmon, rice and squash when I heard a knock on the door. Answer it I found Tim Samson, he was the secretary of the firefighter's association, at my door with a rolling suitcase in his hand.

"Hey, I brought over some of Zach's stuff. It is mostly gym type clothes, t shirts, gym shorts, sweats, some underwear and socks, a couple pair of shoes and a couple pair jeans." He said.

"Great. That will be a good start. I am not sure exactly what he is allowed to do and not do yet. Plus all that sounds easy to take on and off and I understand he is still pretty restricted with what he can do with his hands." I replied.

"Oh, I also threw a shaving kit that was in the storage room in the suitcase. I didn't dig to deep into it because I didn't want to pry but it looks like it has most of the stuff he needs."

"Awesome. Although I hadn't thought of it I guess holding a razor, etc. probably isn't an easy thing for him to do."

"Probably part of the reason they asked you to look after him and help take care of him. The home health care nurse can't be here all the time so you having an available room and being almost a nurse is a perfect fit. It is great you stepped up." He turned quickly after saying that and was heading out the door. Again, I got the sense that was so I wouldn't have a chance to reply.

I drug his suitcase to the guest room and sat it in the corner before heading back to the kitchen to finish getting my dinner ready. Once it was ready I ate it quickly, jumped in the shower and settled in for a re-watching of Normal People on Hulu. I loved this show and was mesmerized by the actors and how amazing they were. The evening passed quickly and still tired from the lack of sleep the night before it wasn't long before I was feeling my eyes slam shut and I knew it was time for bed.

*************

I woke up the next morning around my normal time when I am off work which is 6:00. I laid in bed trying to decide if I was anxious, excited, scared or some combination of Zach being here later. I was still trying to decide that as I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen to start my coffee. I turned on MSNBC for my morning news and scanned social media on my phone. All this was how I normally started my day along with some surfing Literotica on my Ipad if the mood struck. At 7:30 I made my traditional at home breakfast of two pieces of rye toast and a Greek yogurt. I would let that digest and try and get a quick workout in so I could be showered by the time Zach showed up. My workout was okay. I was glad I had done it, but I hadn't pushed myself real hard either. I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard my phone vibrate indicating a new text message. When I picked it up, I noticed there were a few new texts on it.

I opened the one from Chief Riley first- Should be leaving the hospital soon and will pretty much right on time getting to your place at 11:00.