Head Over Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am," Marissa said, still holding tight onto her skirt that was still pulled up to her waist.

At this point, Ella felt as though she was already in grave trouble, so she might as well keep going. "Marissa, stand up, and slip your skirt off for me," Ella said.

Marissa looked behind her at Ella and did as she asked. She dropped her skirt onto Ella's desk along with her panties.

"And your sweater?" Ella asked.

Marissa immediately took her sweater off and laid it along with her lacy white bra on Ella's desk.

Marissa now stood naked with just her knee socks and her black Mary Jane shoes on.

Ella took a deep breath. "Do you think you can do it now?" Ella asked her, her hands caressing the outside of the girl's naked thighs and her ass. She looked up at Marissa from where she sat and she rubbed her thumb over the downy hair that dusted the girl's slit.

"Ma'am, I don't know. I can try," she said.

"Come here. Sit back down on my lap and we'll do it together."

Ella couldn't keep her hands off of naked little Marissa as they worked. Ella read the sales numbers off to Marissa while she typed the information into the computer. Ella alternated between gently tugging on Marissa's nipples and fingering her wet pussy. She ran her fingertips down Marissa's back, ending at the two dimples just above her ass. Every time she did that, Marissa's entire body shook.

Both women froze when there was a knock on Ella's door.

"Don't make a sound," Ella whispered into Marissa's ear. She kissed her on the back of her shoulder and started fucking her with her fingers again. "Be absolutely silent," Ella said. But her fingers kept up a steady pace in and out of Marissa's wet pussy.

In and out. In and out.

Was the door unlocked? Ella wondered.

"Ma'am," Marissa whispered.

"Shhhh," Ella scolded, but her fingers never stopped moving.

In and out. In and out.

Surely the door was locked...wasn't it?

"Ma'am," Marissa whispered. "If you don't stop doing that, I'm going to come again," she whispered.

When she heard that, Ella increased the speed of her fingers. Her hand slapped against Marissa's mound. Marissa squirmed on her lap but remained mostly quiet.

"Suck on my finger so you'll keep quiet," Ella said. Marissa took her finger obediently into her mouth and she sucked.

"If you do come, do it quietly," Ella warned as she busied her thumb again on Ella's clit.

"Ma'am," Marissa said. "Oh, ma'am!" she quietly gasped.

She twitched on Ella's lap, her pussy throbbing around Ella's naughty fingers.

"That's a good girl. Marissa, you did such a good job," Ella praised.

"Ma'am?" Marissa said.

Ella brought her fingers up to her mouth so that she could taste Marissa again.

"Your taste is unreal," Ella said softly.

"Ma'am?" Marissa said.

Ella then sighed, placing a kiss between Marissa's shoulder blades and tugging gently on Marissa's nipples for the last time. "You'd better get dressed now. We've got work to do."

Ella sadly watched Marissa put on her lacy white bra and tug her red sweater back on. Marissa smoothed down her flyaway hairs that were staticky. She stepped into her skirt and zipped it up in the back.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Marissa said. "For helping me with the document," she added.

"Thank you, Marissa," Ella said. "For..." For what? For taking her clothes off? For coming on her lap? For not understanding basic Excel data entry in the first place? "Just...thank you."

Marissa smiled a small smile and walked out of Ella's office.

Ella quickly saved the document and then speedily emailed it to her boss.

Ella blindly reached over to grab a pen, but what her hand landed on instead were Marissa's white panties.

"Shit!" She squeaked. Ella snatched them and hid them in her top desk drawer. She wiped a little bit of sweat from her upper lip. She thought about tiny Marissa wandering around the office without panties on, and her neck and chest started to get hot.

If she hadn't had the panties in her desk drawer, or Marissa's scent still very much on her fingers, she'd have thought she'd dreamed up the whole scenario.

When the time for the Zoom call came, Ella was rewarded as being the top sales manager for the month of December.

"Yes!" She said, pumping her fist. "Suck on that, Bill!" She said.

Bill looked like he was in shock. Eric and Linc clapped and congratulated her.

All in all, it was a great afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home that night Ella climbed into bed with her favorite vibrator and Marissa's panties. The girl had never come back to claim them, so Ella had just assumed she'd left them there on purpose.

Ella brought the white cotton up to her nose and sniffed. She could smell the girl's pussy on the material and it made her get instantly wet.

"How is it that she smells so good?" Ella mused aloud. She laid back in bed and turned her vibrator on and brought it out to play. She laid Marissa's panties on her face so she could smell the girl as she fantasized about her.

In no time, Ella came. It was a bed-shaking orgasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day the sun was shining brightly but the four inches of snow on the ground didn't seem to be melting all that much. It was only 38 degrees outside, but nevertheless, Ella was in a great mood.

She breezed into the office but was met with an immediate problem.

Marissa had forgotten to order paper from the office supply store that they used, and their big copy machine was out of paper.

Ella listened as her sales team complained.

"We can't sell any cars until we have paper to print the paperwork and the receipts on!" They said.

Of course, they were right. Evidently Marissa had made another big blunder. She was sitting at her desk and talking to a customer on the phone when Ella approached. "You're wondering what time your car will be fixed? Let me transfer you to sales," Marissa said, and she hung up the phone.

Ella was instantly outraged. "Marissa, you didn't transfer that call at all! You just hung up on a customer!" She said.

"Ma'am?" Marissa said.

"And furthermore, sales doesn't handle repairs. That's service's job!"

"Oh. I'm sorry, Ma'am!" Marissa said.

Ella sighed. "I want to see you in my office, anyway," she said.

Ella was just hanging her coat up on the coat rack when Marissa walked in. She was wearing crisp black dress pants and a white blouse today. Her black sling back shoes clicked on the shiny tile floors.

"Ma'am?" Marissa asked.

"Close the door, Marissa," Ella said.

Marissa did, and she even threw the lock for good measure, Ella noticed.

"Two things, Marissa," Ella began. "I won't tolerate you hanging up on customers, and two, you must always remember to keep the office supplies in check!" Ella said.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Marissa said. "I'll try to do better next time."

"In the meantime, I need you to go to the Office Nook and buy us some paper."

"Ma'am, I can't. You forget I don't drive," she said.

Ella frowned. Damn. Indeed, she had. Whoever heard of a receptionist at a car dealership who didn't know how to drive a car?

"Marissa, I just don't have time to go buy it. But I suppose I'll have to," Ella mused.

"Can I come with you and help you, ma'am?" Marissa asked.

Ella sighed. "I suppose that would be alright. Let me get Kimberly to cover the phones for you while we're gone."

Once Kimberly, one of the two girls who worked at the checkout counter, was in place at Marissa's desk, the two women got into Ella's red Cadillac XT4 and proceeded to the Office Nook. Ella headed right to the paper, but Marissa got distracted by the pen aisle.

Ella got several reams - just enough to hold them over until Marissa could order a few boxes. When Ella finished, she still found Marissa with the pens.

"What are you doing?" Ella asked her. "We came here for paper. Not pens," she said.

"Oh, ma'am, my favorite pen is on sale." It was some sort of fancy gel pen that was 9.99 apiece. Marissa held three.

"You're going to spend 30 dollars on three pens?" She asked. The dealership exclusively used cheap, black, Bic stick pens and they always had. Leave it to Marissa to want to do something totally different. And considerably more expensive.

"I...I was figuring you could put them on the dealership's credit card, ma'am."

Ella rolled her eyes. Because how could she say no to such a creature when her blue eyes looked at her like that - like her world would crumble if she didn't own those damn pens?

"Ok. Put them in the cart. And come on. We need to get moving."

"Ma'am," Marissa said.

Back at the dealership, Ella parked around back like she always did. Though it was a somewhat deserted side of the dealership, Marissa's next words were still a shock:

"Oh, ma'am, my pussy is wet," she said.

Ella had brought along her disposable cup of coffee and had been mid-drink when Marissa had said it. She nearly spit coffee out all over the inside of her windshield. "What?!" Surely she hadn't heard the girl right.

"Ma'am, I said my pussy is wet. I thought you might want to know."

Ella felt her ears getting hot. She shouldn't want to know. She really shouldn't. But by God, now that she knew, thoughts of the day before ran through her head.

"Ma'am, I'm getting into the back seat," Marissa said. And sure enough, she climbed over the console and went back there. Ella glanced into the rear view mirror at little Marissa. She was busy unbuttoning her blouse. Ella stared at her while she took her white bra off. Her tiny little breasts looked so yummy that Ella's mouth started to water.

Marissa slipped her shoes and her black pants off, leaving her in only peach frilly panties and her knee-high hose.

"Jesus," Ella grumbled, truly flabbergasted. Against her better judgement, she also climbed over the console - stumbling once and banging her knee - and fell into the back seat.

Ella knew they had to act fast because the car would be getting cold quickly. Either that or she'd need to idle the engine while they did...whatever it was that they were planning to do.

Ella's hands went right to Marissa's breasts. She leaned in close to Marissa and sucked one nipple into her mouth.

"Ma'am!" Marissa whispered.

"Feel good?" Ella said.

Marissa nodded, and then Ella went to the other nipple, sucking on it too. Marissa's nipples became rosy and pink and topped with the most beautiful little hard nipples Ella had ever seen.

"Why do you do this to me?" Ella mumbled as she ran her finger down and hooked it into Marissa's panties. Marissa raised her bottom off of the seat so that Ella could take them off. Once Ella had flung them into the direction of the front seats, she roughly spread Marissa's legs. "Let's see if what you told me is true," she said gruffly.

Ella took a finger and she ran it through Marissa's tiny little slit. Sure enough, Ella felt it: the girl indeed was wet.

"Ma'am?" Marissa said.

Ella couldn't take her eyes off of the girl's little pussy with the light dusting of white-blonde hair. The next thing she knew, she'd gotten onto the floor and had taken Marissa's clit into her mouth.

"Oh, ma'am!" Marissa said.

Ella's tongue went la-la-la over Marissa's little clit, making the other girl start to tremble. Marissa scooted down a bit more in the seat. This made her pussy as flush with Ella's mouth as it could get.

"Your taste!" Ella mumbled. "I can't get enough of it!"

"Ma'am!" Marissa said.

Ella slid two fingers into Marissa and the small girl gasped when she did. Ella pumped those fingers inside Marissa's warm heaven for all she was worth. Ella sucked on Marissa's little clit and lapped at her until she started to orgasm.

"Ma'am!" Marissa said as she began to shake all over, from her little toes all the way up to her shoulders.

Ella didn't stop licking Marissa until the girl finally stopped panting.

"Feel good?" Ella said.

"Oh, ma'am," Marissa said.

Minutes later they were back in the dealership, Marissa's peach frilly panties still on the front passenger side floor of Ella's vehicle. Ella was carrying the reams of paper and her coffee, almost dropping them onto the showroom floor when she tripped coming over the threshold. The only thing Marissa held were her pens.

Kimberly stood up when she saw them come in. Ella handed the reams off to Kimberly to distribute to the various printers and the copy machine so that the dealership wouldn't come to a screeching halt. Kimberly then went back to her normal job as a co-cashier.

Ella went into her office and closed her door. She needed to take a few minutes to catch her breath. She had meant to talk to Marissa first thing this morning and ask her if she was ok with what had happened yesterday. But the thing with the paper had happened, and she hadn't had a chance to. Then the thing in the car had happened, and now she'd made little Marissa come twice, and she still hadn't talked to her about yesterday's little dalliance. Now they'd had two of them.

Ella was totally in uncharted waters now. She'd never had a relationship with anybody at work before. She didn't know what the rules were. Marissa probably didn't think too far ahead, so maybe it didn't bother her. But Ella was a planner. She knew what she was wearing tomorrow at work because those clothes were hung up next in line in her closet (a blue sweater with black pants). She knew where she was going on vacation next (Hawaii). She knew what big purchase for her house she was going to buy next (a new bedroom suite). But her plans had never included their little receptionist.

Marissa was frustrating at most times, and Ella was surprised that Marissa even liked girls. Marissa seemed like the tiny, top-of-the-pyramid ex-cheerleader type who knew someone who knew someone else who knew a professional football player or two. Marissa was the kind of girl to marry a man an entire foot taller and 150 pounds heavier than she was, with a big dick that when she played with it made her small hands seem practically Lilliputian.

Or was Marissa that kind of a girl?

Thinking about it, Ella didn't really know her at all, evidently. She made Ella's head spin and her own pussy jealous. Her smell and taste had Ella so wet she was nearly sliding off of her office chair and onto the floor.

It wasn't fair that Marissa wielded such power over practical Ella. But did Marissa know that she had such power?

Ella had no idea.

Sometimes Ella was glad they had a Keurig because she wasn't sure Marissa was even capable of making drinkable coffee.

But she sure could come on Ella's fingers like a champ.

Oh, it was so confusing! Ella dropped her head on her forearms on her desk. She stayed like that for a while. She might have even napped a little bit.

A sharp knock later, Ella's office door suddenly opened, and Randy entered. "Hey, where is Marissa? She's been away from the front for a good 45 minutes," he said.

"What?" Ella said, looking up at him. "She's not answering phones?"

Randy shook his head. "Nope. Ryan in service needed her for something but she's nowhere around," he said.

Ella stood up and checked her watch. They'd been back from the Office Nook longer than she'd thought. But where could Marissa be? She couldn't drive and it was cold out. She probably couldn't have gone far.

Ella and Randy went searching for her. Customers eyed them curiously as they walked around the showroom, opening doors, and looking in vehicles. It was ludicrous, but what if Marissa had climbed in one to take a nap? It wouldn't be too much unlike her to do something like that.

But she was not there.

They looked in the downstairs break room and restrooms for her but she was not there, either. Jessie, a mechanic, had his dirty feet up on another chair in the break room, but he took them down when he saw Ella and Randy enter. "What's up, boss?" He said to Ella. Jerry Springer played too loud on the breakroom TV.

"Hey, Jess. Have you seen Marissa anywhere?" She asked him over the noise.

"No? Was I supposed to?" He asked.

Ella shook her head and they left.

The only place left to look was upstairs.

They searched all the senior sales offices and didn't find her...until Ella went into the ladies restroom.

There Marissa stood, at the shiny pink granite triple sink. Ella's jaw dropped when she saw what Marissa was wearing.

The little minx had changed her clothes into Victoria's Secret runway attire. Sans Angel wings, of course, but she was dressed like a man's wet dream. And Ella's wet dream, too evidently. Because she felt like had she had a dick, it would have ejaculated right on the spot.

Marissa was wearing a white bra and silky white panties, with white, thigh-high hose and a sexy fucking white garter belt to hold everything up.

And she had on stilettos that were Ella's personal weakness. They were white too. The entire outfit was a monochromatic wonder.

"I wasn't quite ready yet, ma'am," Marissa said. "I'm having trouble getting this last stocking hooked into the belt fastener thingy."

Ella's jaw must have looked like a cartoon as it rolled around on the floor, because she soon discovered that the getup was actually not Victoria's Secret. It was more Fredericks of Hollywood. The bra had nipple cutouts, and when Marissa turned to face Ella, Ella could see that the panties were crotchless, because Ella could see that little sexy-as-fuck dusting of white-blonde pubic hair as plain as day.

"Marissa!" Ella gasped. "What in the hell are you wearing?!"

Marissa grinned, albeit a little sheepishly. "I was almost finished, ma'am. But you can give me your opinion now. Do you like it?"

Ella shook her head in disbelief, trying in vain to gather her jaw up from off of the bathroom floor.

"Is she in there?" Randy said, slightly pushing open the door to the ladies room. Luckily he was a gentleman and hadn't come barging in. Ella wanted to keep this little situation between her and her receptionist.

"No, no, no! Don't come in, Randy! It's a...a girl issue," Ella said, her voice cracking.

"Oof. Okay. But is she in there?"

"Yes! I found her!" Ella said. "Tell everybody to get back to work!"

"What do you think? Ma'am?" Marissa said when the bathroom door closed. She took a couple steps toward Ella and Ella actually took a couple steps backwards.

"Do you think I'm sexy? The man at the store yesterday told me that I would be," she said.

"Y-y-yes," Ella said. "He was r-r-right," she stuttered.

"He told me you might like it if I did this," she said. And she turned around and bent over at her waist, grabbing an ankle. Ella's head nearly combusted when she saw Marissa's little pussy poking through the crotchless panties from behind.

"Oh, my, God," Ella moaned. "What are you trying to do to me?" She said. "Are you trying to make me insane?" She muttered.

"No, ma'am. I'm trying to get you turned on," she said.

Ella laughed hysterically. "Marissa! You in your wool skirt turns me on! Now you've got me..."

"Yes?" Marissa said, turning around and taking two more steps towards Ella.

Ella backed up again, bumping up against the pink sink. Marissa took another step and nearly boxed her in.

"Marissa, please put your clothes back on. Right now!" Ella said.

"Ma'am, I can't. One of my gel pens exploded all over my white blouse and black pants. It's smeared everywhere. This was my only other outfit I had here."

"You had this outfit here?!"

Marissa nodded. "I was saving it for a rainy day but I figured today would be just as good."

"Marissa, you can't wear that out on the floor!" Ella said.

Marissa took another step. Her little breasts almost rubbed up against Ella. "No, I probably can't," she said.

"You absolutely can't!" Ella said.

Marissa thought for a second. "Ma'am, can you please take me to my house? I need to get something else to put on," she said.