Head Over Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
242 Followers

"Alright. Yes! Great idea. I'll go get you my coat. It's longer than your short one," Ella blurted out, and she edged herself around Marissa. "Don't move, and don't leave this room," Ella said.

Ella flew down the sweeping staircase at the front of the dealership, and Sierra gave her a quizzical look. She ran into her office and grabbed her coat, then returned to the upstairs bathroom.

Marissa still stood next to the sinks, thank God. Ella threw her coat over Marissa's shoulders and started to button it - she didn't even wait for the girl to get her arms in the armholes.

"Great," Ella said when she was finished. It reached Marissa's mid-thighs so everything above was hidden. "Let's go downstairs."

Once Ella hurriedly ushered Marissa down the stairs and out the back door of the dealership - she shook her head at Randy who just looked at them with wide eyes as they rushed past - Ella helped Marissa into the front seat of her vehicle. She turned on the heat as high as it would go. "Are you cold?" Ella asked.

Marissa shook her head. "Not really. But I'm wet again," she said.

Ella looked over at her in disbelief. "Again?!" She said.

Marissa just nodded. "Very."

Ella hit the gas and they shot through the parking lot and out across traffic.

She followed Marissa's directions to a big, white house a few miles away.

"My three housemates should all be at work," Marissa said, as they used a side door to enter. "You can follow me," Marissa said. "I might need some help."

"Some help?!" Ella said in disbelief.

Once they got inside the house, Ella noticed that it was cluttered, but it was lived in and seemed mostly clean. Marissa gave Ella her coat back. Ella then followed a half naked Marissa up the long, front staircase. Ella couldn't pry her eyes off of Marissa's pretty little ass surrounded by that incredibly sexy white garter belt as she took each step deliberately slowly.

Marissa unlocked her bedroom door and motioned Ella inside. Instead of going towards her closet, Marissa immediately climbed onto her bed with the pink striped comforter. Ella watched in disbelief as she went from hands and knees to lying flat on her back. She spread her legs and her pretty pussy was right there, naked and waiting. "Ma'am?" Marissa whispered.

Ella sat on the edge of Marissa's bed in disbelief. "This is insane!" Ella whispered to herself.

"Ma'am, I have several vibrators and toys in my bedside table," she said quietly. "Would you like to use one?"

Ella felt her face flush but she stood up anyway and busied herself with what was in the drawer. And, Jesus. It was like Marissa had gone to a sex shop that was going out of business. She had a toy for everything.

"Ma'am?" Marissa said after Ella had stood there for a good minute, trying to decide between restraints or dildos or...holy hell...even ass plugs.

"Marissa...this is way out of my-" she started to say, but Marissa just grinned.

"Ma'am, all you really need is your fingers and your mouth," she said, undoing her nipple-less bra and tossing it to the floor.

Ella closed the drawer with such force that Marissa's lamp on the nightstand jiggled loudly. She climbed onto Marissa's bed and just looked at the half naked girl. "How is it that you can make me so unsure of myself?" Ella whispered.

Marissa just grinned again. "Ma'am? This is pretty easy; you're wearing too many clothes. Take some off," she said.

Ella felt her heartbeat thudding in her ears. She tugged her red plaid sweater off of her head. Her push-up bra immediately caught Marissa's attention, she noticed. Marissa sat up quickly and palmed both of Ella's size C breasts. She immediately started kissing the cleavage spilling over from her bra.

"Ma'am?" Marissa suddenly said. "You haven't ever once kissed me," she said.

Ella leaned down and immediately took the girl's lips in a searing kiss that felt electric. She was worried for a second that she had shocked Marissa with static electricity, but the girl didn't seem to notice or care. She pulled on Ella's bra straps as she reclined them both back down on the bed. Ella settled between the girl's open thighs.

Marissa pulled Ella's bra straps off of her shoulders and her breasts popped out into the cool air. "Ma'am," Marissa breathed. "You're beautiful," she said. She took hold of a breast, took Ella's nipple into her mouth, and gently sucked on it, eliciting a loud moan from Ella.

"Mmmm. Ma'am. I love your big boobs," Marissa said bluntly with a grin. "Now lie back so I can take your pants off," Marissa added.

Ella was transfixed by Marissa. She did as she asked, and watched as Marissa tugged her black pants down her legs and onto the floor. Marissa tugged off Ella's trouser socks and they went flying. Ella took her own bra off and Marissa settled on top of her.

"You...you like girls?" Ella blurted out.

Marissa laughed hysterically. "Duh."

And she proved it by kissing down Ella's body. She got down to Ella's mound and stopped. "Oh, ma'am. You wax!" She said excitedly.

Ella stared up at the ceiling as she felt Marissa's breath on her pussy. This was insane! This was unbelievable! But it was actually happening, because Marissa spread Ella's lips apart with her fingers and next Ella felt a tongue gently probe her.

"Oh, shit!" Ella whispered.

"Mmmm, ma'am. You taste good," Marissa murmured.

Ella closed her eyes as Marissa found her clit and started licking it. "Ma'am. Open your eyes," Marissa said.

Ella did, and she looked down between her open legs. There was Marissa, on her knees, ass up in the air, her face between Ella's legs, and her tongue out. She stared at Ella as she slowly licked up the woman's slit.

"Oh, God!" Ella whispered. "You're so perfect!"

Marissa grinned as she slid two fingers deep into

Ella's pussy. She suckled her clit as she fingered her. Ella felt her breathing hitch and her eyes squeezed tight. She gripped the bedspread as an orgasm rolled over her.

"Ungh!" Ella grunted over and over, her legs twitching and her pussy throbbing uncontrollably. She even squirted a little.

"Ma'am. Oh, ma'am!" Marissa cooed as Ella came.

When Ella left hyperspace and finally floated back down to earth, Marissa was there, kissing her deeply, her little tongue rolling and probing inside of Ella's mouth.

Ella blinked a few times and shook her head. "Unbelievable," she whispered. She sat up and attacked Marissa, sending the girl onto her back again. Marissa giggled as it was now Ella's turn to settle between Marissa's legs and kiss her deeply, their tongues dueling.

"I have to taste you. You always taste so unbelievably good!" Ella whispered.

"Ma'am. Please," Marissa said.

Ella kissed both of Marissa's little nipples and rubbed them with her nose until they peaked. She kissed down her flat belly until she reached her mound. She ran her nose through Marissa's little dusting of pubic hair and inhaled deeply. "You're so perfect," Ella said.

Marissa grinned, but then yipped in surprise when Ella abruptly took her clit into her mouth and sucked on it.

"Ma'am!" Marissa exclaimed. "So good!" She added.

Ella sucked Marissa's clit for all she was worth. When Marissa started to come, she slid her fingers inside the girl, stroking her G-spot as enthusiastically as she could.

"Ma'am!!" Marissa shouted, her body thrashing, her pussy clenching hard around Ella's fingers.

Minutes later, the women laid together, idly touching each other, kissing, and whispering quietly to each other.

"So..." Ella finally said.

"Ma'am?" Marissa asked.

"So...where does this leave us?" Ella said.

Marissa grinned. "Ma'am, I think you're amazing."

Ella grinned. "You're pretty amazing too," she said, leaning in to kiss the younger woman. Ella paused for a second then asked: "Did your pen really explode all over your clothes?"

"Ma'am," Marissa just said.

Ella rolled her eyes, but she didn't much care.

It was all worth it.

~The End~

pentopaper
pentopaper
242 Followers