Head to Head (Pt. 02)

Story Info
After a surprise, revelations in the shower, one on one.
4.2k words
4.79
14.9k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Head to Head (All Bets Are Off, Part 2)

My sister, her best friend, and I lay in a warm pile on the basement carpet. I had dragged a blanket off the couch and pulled it around us, but that was as far as we got to moving. I loved the feel of so much wonderful skin on mine, but I needed to think some things through, and this was not helping that process. So I carefully extricated myself and stood. "I'm going to go take a shower," I said. Kaleigh responded by grabbing a bit more blanket and wrapping her arms around Natalie. It was both adorable and drop-dead fucking sexy. Before I changed my mind, I headed upstairs. I always thought best with water running over me.

My bedroom was downstairs, by the basement, but I didn't have a shower, so I used one of the two upstairs. My parents' shower was huge. Gloriously huge. Mom could have held her book club in there. Dark tile, a wall of clear glass, two shower heads, one on either end, and shower wands. There were shelves and benches, and approximately four million bottles for my mom and one for Dad. I started the shower, and the tankless system kicked in immediately. Blessed hot water, and it never ran cold. Heaven.

I soaped myself, my body on autopilot while my thoughts were everywhere. I stood there, staring at nothing, with water running over me as I tried to sort it out in my brain.

I just fucked my sister. It was her idea, yes --she set me up for it, and knocked me down-- but I am her brother. I should have stopped it. I had the choice. Sort of. I mean, after I realized it was her sucking my cock, not her best friend. I should have stopped it. But...

But.

And there it was. Justification? Revelation? I loved my sister, I wanted to take care of her. But somehow, that shifted. I didn't just want to take care of her, I wanted to be with her. Like that. I wanted to show her romance, and tenderness. Oh, and sex. And then there was Natalie, who might as well have been my sister, and what the hell was I doing? With both of them, it felt like more than just a perverse fantasy, it felt...connected. Deeply connected. The hunger for both of them was primal. The fact they had been lovers themselves, for years -- did that make it easier, or more complicated? Was it just lust and a momentary insanity, or was it something else entirely? And honestly, the thought it was something else scared me far, far more than the fear that I just went insane and fucked two of the most important people in my life. So, back to the original question, really -- was it love or insanity? Or both?

"Hey, cowboy, wanna go for a ride?"

I turned to see Natalie standing in the shower door. Her long hair was down, and she was smiling. With her heavy breasts, full hips, and lush...everything, she looked like Greek art.Aphrodite Enters the Shower, ⁣ sculpture, in alabaster.

"You okay?" Her voice was concerned.

I nodded. "I think so," I said. Then, "hell, I don't know." I shook my head. "I'm still sorting. Everything down there was incredible, but really, what the fuck?"

"It was incredible," she said in agreement. "All of it. There were no victims." she stopped. "Sorry," she said after a moment, "you are distracting me."

I'm distracting her? I thought.

"Hold on," she said. She turned on the other shower, and, after a moment for it to warm, slipped under the spray. She tuned in and let it spray her face and hair, rubbing the water into the thick curls.

I just stood there, watching her. It was easier than thinking, and far more enjoyable.

Pushing hair and water out of her face, she turned towards me. "I get it. It's confusing. You just did the Alabama Mambo."

I snorted, then choked as I breathed in a little water. "Is that what it was?" I asked at last, and we were both still laughing.

I was smiling in appreciation as she washed and rinsed her legs and back, then started on the expanse of her chest. "Stop it," she said, laughing. "Eyes up here," and pointed to her face. "Just for a minute, look at me and listen: Kaleigh has wanted this for a long time. She planned it. She had it circled on her damn calendar. You didn't force her into anything."

"I know, but I never thought of her like that before."

"I understand that too, but don't get your noodle too much in a knot about it. Your sister is one of the most directed people I have ever known. She knew what the risks were, but wanted it anyway. Be careful with her, but just keep talking about what you want and need out of this, and you will be fine."

I noticed she didn't bring up what she wanted in this, how she fit in. That was something else I was trying to shake out.

As Natalie began to rinse the soap off, my eyes wandered from her face again. I am a simple man, I admit it.

"I love your sister," she said, "in complex and interesting ways. Deeply sexual ones as well. And I love you, you goof. We've known each other for what?"

"Ten years," I said.

"Exactly. You are like the brother I never had. And I wanted to fuck my brother." She stopped and deliberately looked at me with the same appraising look that I had given her. "And I just want to say for the record," she said, "football looks outstanding on you."

I laughed. It felt good, and something eased in my chest.

She grinned and turned around. "Good. Now shut up and come wash my back."

That was simpler. I soaped up my hands and moved to her side of the shower. I took her shoulders in hand and began to massage her back. "Damn, you have great hands," she said, leaning back into the massage. My cock was pressing between her ass cheeks, and she ground into me. She looked back over her shoulder. "Also, you are very sweet, but you are also one of the most oblivious boys I have ever met."

I stopped. "What do you mean?" I asked.

She turned slightly and patted my cheek. "You do know you could have been bouncing your cock head off my tonsils since I was, like, thirteen, right?"

I looked at her, gobsmacked, and she laughed again. "You didn't! But more importantly, you wouldn't," she continued, "because you are a good guy, which is part of why I love you. And why I know you will do right by Kaleigh, whatever that looks like.

"But from a purely sexual standpoint, I have jilled off so many times thinking about you inside me."

"Jilled off?"

She pushed her ass against my hardening cock. "You jack, I jill. I love to jill. I grind my little bean more often than Starbucks," she laughed. "Keep washing my back.

"I have always had a thing for you," she continued. "And all you had to do was pull my hair and ask."

I reached up and tugged a lock.

"Exactly," she said. "I even wanted you to punch my v-card, but I got tired of waiting."

"Who," I started, then said, "sorry, never mind, not my business."

"Oh, it was Billy Wilson," she said, naming last year's starting running back."He lasted all of three strokes, then he asked me if I came." She laughed, which did lovely things. "Oh, he was sweet for all of it. He was the first. First guy, that is. Your sister was the first girl. I don't have a deep body count, but I'm not a virgin either. There were others -- you didn't seduce me either, John. I wanted this. A lot."

"Oh, and I blew Santa Claus," she added, nonchalantly.

I stopped rubbing her back."You what?" I asked flatly.

She giggled again, pressing her back to my chest. "I sucked off a mall Santa last year, behind Kohl's. I told him I wanted on the nice list again, and if he kept the beard on, I would swallow. Turns out the beard was real." I started scrubbing her back again. "I figure if Santa comes but once a year, it might as well be down my throat." She turned her head to look back at me with a flash of challenge. "So, what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

I just looked at her blankly. "Ah," she said, laughing again, "yeah, okay, you win."

She took my hands and slid them up under her breasts, and made a lovely little sound in her throat as I caressed her. "I will say that the look on your face when you realized it wasn't me but your hot baby sister bouncing her face on your lap is one I will cherish forever. That was so. Fucking. Hot." she emphasized each word by grinding back into me, then sighed, deeply. "But I bet her twenty bucks that you would come as soon as you figured it out it was her," she said in mock sadness.

It was my turn to laugh. Of course, she did. "Wanna know why I didn't?" I was sliding my hands over her wet breasts now, feeling the hard nipples against my hands and wrists. "A half hour before dinner I had been in this shower, jerking off thinking about fucking these tits," I whispered, licking the curve of her ear.

She turned in my arms and her mouth was hot against mine. No more questions, no more fears, just skin on skin. Her wet body was tight against me, and I could feel my cock hard against her thighs. I tilted her head and kissed down her throat, occasionally licking and nipping, to her growled encouragement. Just as I was about to kiss her breasts, I spun her around and pressed her against the wall between the two showers. I tugged on her hair. "Don't move," I whispered in her ear. She laughed, but stayed there.

I kissed down her spine, stroking her soft, yielding flesh with my hands. Lower and lower, until I was on my knees behind her, kissing and biting her soft ass. I spread her willing legs further apart with my hands, then stroked a finger between her pussy lips. I could feel how hot and wet she was already. "Have I told you that you have a beautiful pussy?" I asked.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "You mentioned it."

I slid my hand up, until my fingers, wet from her, were stroking her clit, a finger on either side. Her breath was ragged as I lowered my head and started licking between her lips from behind. "And delicious. You taste so good." She moaned, deep in her chest, as I licked and stroked her. "So good." My nose was pressing into her ass, which smelled of soap and clean.

Slowly -- deliberately slowly -- I ran my tongue across her perineum and over the puckered rose of her little asshole. She gasped, loudly, and I did it again, licking with the whole flat of my tongue like on an ice cream cone. She groaned, pushed backwards, bent further, giving me greater access. I used my free hand to move her ass cheeks apart and laved the little hole, over and over. She was whimpering now, and I ran the tip of my tongue around the edges, around and around the rim of her for beautiful, delicious minutes. I slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy as I pushed my tongue into her rosebud, not too deep to go past her anus, but enough to be finger fucking and tongue fucking her ass at the same time. She reached back and grabbed my hair and held me there as she started shaking and squealing.

"I'm coming, you sweet bastard," I heard through her clenched teeth, then her legs gave way, and she slid to the shower floor. I reached around and held her. "Nobody," she said slowly, her voice ragged," has ever done anything like that to me. Ever." She looked back at me, her eyes languid, as another shudder danced through her. "Thank you."

"Oh, you'll thank me," I said as I pulled her to her feet and leaned her against the wall again. I lifted her right foot up on one of the built-in benches. "Right now." I stood behind her, grasping her hips and pressing my cock against wet, giving flesh until I was buried deep in her pussy.

"Oh yes, please" she begged. "Fuck me. I have waited so long for you to fuck me." Gone was the teasing, the play. Her voice was primal. "Please, please, fuck me..."

I pulled her hips hard against me, feeling every inch of her hot pussy. I continued to thrust deep into her, feeling the wet, the heat soaking into my cock. Her ass jiggled each time I pounded into her, and I lost myself watching the dance of skin and flesh. And I wanted more.

She moaned again as I pulled my cock from her body, but I lay down on the cold tiles and pulled her to me. She stood over me, one foot on either side of my body, a goddess about to receive her due tribute.

"Please," I said this time," please, fuck me."

She slowly began to lower herself over me, spreading her things wider, until she reached down to hold my cock. She had no expression on her face as she stoked the head between her inner lips, then continued on down. I watched in fascination as her cleft gobbled up my hard cock, an inch at a time. Her knees were beside me, her groin pressed against mine, and I could feel my length nestled in her sweet flesh as she straddled me. We sat like that, our eyes locked, with both love and hunger between us, before she began to rock.

I arched my back -- I wanted more of me in her -- and she bounced on my hips. I looked down in wonder and watched as my cock would appear, then be buried in her, over and over again. We rocked and bounced in the hot spray of the two showers for long, beautiful minutes.

I reached into that wonderful mane of hair and pulled her mouth to mine. The kiss was hot, wild. She pressed her upper body to me, still pounding her pussy down onto my cock with reckless abandon. I was swallowed up into it, drowning in her body and her need. It was in her kiss, in her hands, in her sex. Music of need, of hunger, and of things more basic and yet infinitely more complex.

And something in my heart sang it right back to her, something beyond words.

She pushed back up onto my hips, then grabbed my hand and put it to her breast. "Hard," she said, and squeezed my hand over her soft, giving flesh. "Harder." I squeezed, harder than I would have ever thought to on my own, and she threw her head back. I squeezed again as she bounced herself up and down on my shaft. "Yes," she whispered, "I am almost there." I took her nipple between my thumb and index and squeezed it, then rolled it between them. "Yes, yes," she breathed. "Almost home."

I reached up and slid my fingers back into her thick, wet hair, and yanked. "Oh fuck, yes! Harder!" she cried. I pulled again, and she screamed, shaking, coming, until she collapsed down onto me, shivering, slowly kissing my chest. She rolled off me, slipping me out of her as she did.

Her eyes were wild, and she reached out and stroked me. My goddess, it felt amazing. "Up," she said, almost lifting me by my cock. Still stroking me, Natalie was grinning an evil little grin as I stood. She directed me with my cock until I was standing over her. "Good," she said, laying back down and pulling me down until I was on my knees, straddling her. Her eyes were wicked fire as she wrapped her breasts around my cock. "Live your dream out," she said, reaching one hand over and across to hold her opposite breast, squeezing her tits together around me.

I started to pump my hips slowly, stroking deep in her cleavage. Her skin was silky and hot, soft, and yielding. I started fucking her tits faster, almost mesmerized by how each thrust made the flesh dance. My balls were pressed against her torso, and I could feel the heat of her body. Oh, I knew, I was not going to last long. I watched as the engorged head of my cock slid from between her tits, then back, appearing and disappearing. Enthralled.

Natalie reached behind her head to help support it, and put her mouth to the top of her tits. With each thrust, she snaked her tongue out to lick my head. I knew I was seconds from exploding. It would have been incredible like that, onto her face and throat, but I was riding madness, and I wanted something different.

I slid from between her warm tits and crawled down her body until my mouth was over her belly button. Hers was deeper than my sisters, softer. I kissed it, then licked around it, finally laving it as I had her asshole. Worship. As I licked her navel, my hand was fisting my cock until I was about to burst.

I moved up and slipped the head of my cock into the cup of her navel, still jacking away. It wasn't anywhere deep enough to fuck, but that didn't matter as it swallowed up the tip of my cock. I felt the tingle climb up my balls and shake through me, and I held my breath as I came. My semen squirted from between the head of my cock and her bellybutton to jet on either side, spraying across her stomach. I exhaled sharply and fell to Nat's side, cum still oozing from my cock head.

"Holy shit!" She laughed as she ran her fingers over the cum on her belly. "Nobody has ever fucked my belly button before." She licked the cum off of her finger. "Kinda hot, I'm not going to lie." She lay back on the floor beside me, her chest still heaving, her breath hot on my skin. "I'm thinking I should have worn a bikini last year and I could have gotten you to fuck me then. Cost me thirty bucks to Kaleigh."

We were both laughing as I pulled her over to me. She kissed me before laying her head on top of my shoulder and started making circles in the water on my chest and belly. "Don't let this go to your head," she said at last, "but that was wonderful. Amazing."

All I could do was try to breathe.

She was quiet for a bit. "I've never," she said, then stopped and started again, her voice low and tentative. "I've never let anyone do that to me. The hair, squeezing my tit like that." She was almost whispering into my chest. "I get off on the pain, a little." She brought her head off me for a moment. "A little pain, not a lot," she said, more firmly. "I'm not getting you a riding crop or anything." And she kissed my chest before laying her head on it again. "Kaleigh knows, and I asked her to pull my hair when I was fingering myself once, but I have never had a guy do it. I never trusted anyone enough for that." Her voice dropped down, again, and sounded worried. "It's weird, isn't it? I'm sorry. Too weird."

I was chuckling, shaking her head. I reached down to take her chin and pulled her up until we were eye to eye again. "I fucked my sister," I said. "I ate your ass. I fucked your belly button. I am living in weird." I brought my mouth to hers, and this time the kiss was slow, and gentle. And in that kiss I let go of things that didn't matter, and clung to the truth that did.

I slid my arm around her, cushioning her head as we lay on the wet tile.

"Okay," she said at last, her voice back to normal. "Where did you learn that, the ass thing?"

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Do you remember Natasha Dinowski?"

"Yes, I remember," she said. "You were in love with her."

"The first woman I loved," I said. First of three. Truth, whether it scared me or not. Tasha was half a world away and gone. "Yeah. Well, we used to play a game, where she would pick a book and read it aloud while I went down on her. We would see how far she would get before she couldn't keep reading."

Natasha laughed. "A lot of things make sense now. Practice, practice, practice."

"So we were playing one night," I said, continuing," and she was winning. She was going to make it to the end of the chapter. So I licked her asshole in desperation." I smiled at the memory. "She threw the book across the room. I won. So did she."

"So did I," laughed Natalie, laying back. "Fuck me, that was amazing. You're a little oral obsessive, aren't you?"

"Just a bit." I was quiet for a moment. "You are the only other person I have ever done that for." She made a happy little sound and snuggled into me.

I looked around, barely moving my head. "I think we should get up, but I am not sure whether I can," I said. "Maybe you can swing over and sit on my face?"

She punched me lightly. "Yeah, my legs don't want to work just yet, or I might." She looked up at me, then leaned in and kissed me gently on the mouth again, ran her hand softly down my check, then over my chest. She looked up into my eyes. "I love you, John. You know I meant that, right?" Her voice was soft -- so soft.

I looked into her, deep into her. "Yes, I know you do." Memories flowed through my mind. Family dinners, and there she was. Birthday parties, and there she was. Holidays, and there she was. On the worst day of my life, crushed by someone I trusted betraying me, and Natalie and Kaleigh held me as I broke. I would sort out how this all fit with what was happening between my sister and me later. I just spoke the truth that I had realized, clear and simple. "Natalie, I love you too."

12