Head to Head (Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

saw something ease in her dark, dark eyes, and she melted onto me, letting herself relax again. She moved toward me and then her mouth moved against mine. I focused completely on that feeling. Her full mouth, her tongue, the smell of her hair, and the heat of her skin. The way she made me laugh, made me mad, made me...happy.

We ended it, and she very slowly opened her eyes and made that happy little sound again. I really liked that sound. "That was a kiss," she said, more a breath against my mouth.

I nodded. And we kissed some more, until I recovered enough to lever myself off the floor and reached down to pull Natalie up. She fit very well in my arms as we kissed yet more. Soft, gentle. Then we were both laughing as we rinsed each other in the warm showers before turning them off.

We broke apart, and I looked down below my waist. "I think I am done for the night," I said. "That was, what, four times?"

She reached down and gave my cock a gentle squeeze. "Young, dumb, and full of cum, isn't that what football players are? I bet it would get hard to fuck Kaleigh," she said.

I laughed. "You just want to win your twenty bucks back."

She hit me lightly with her hand. "No, I just want to watch you guys fuck again. You have no idea how hot that makes me."

I thought of that. Then I thought of the three of us, and my cock twitched in sympathy. She may have been right.

I handed her a couple of towels. She wrapped one around her wet hair, the other around her waist, leaving her chest naked.

"That is very distracting, you know," I said.

"What, this?" she asked, and, with her eyes on mine, she cupped a breast and raised it up. Without breaking eye contact, she sucked her own nipple into her mouth.

"Oh, shit," I said, as my cock jumped again. "That is so cheating."

She laughed. "That's what makes the betting fun. And yeah, twenty bucks says you will get hard for your sister."

12