Heading Home For The Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let her guide his cock into her cunt, and eased it in all the way. She wasn't super-tight, but snug enough that this would be a good fuck. He backed out slowly til just the head of his manhood was still inside her, then lunged forward as fast as he could. She gasped as he filled her again. This time he had managed to bottom out in her well.

He kept fucking her til she clamped down on his cock so tightly he couldn't move in or out.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed, not caring if the whole house knew she was.

"Good," Chuck said. "I feel like I need a few more thrusts, once you loosen up so I can move again."

"I've got you right where I want you, boy," she hissed. She clamped down even harder on the throbbing cock buried in her cunt.

It took her several minutes to relax enough for Chuck to be able to resume thrusting again. His cock was sore from her vise-like grip, so his last few thrusts became several before he finally shoved all the way into her and started to erupt in the depths of her femininity.

"OH, BABY!" he yelled as he filled her pussy with his potency.

Both spent, they laid there for several more minutes, slowly catching their breath.

"That was fucking amazing," Chuck told Betsy. "I've never been gripped as tight as that. I could barely fuck anymore, but it felt so wonderful."

"It's a talent I've developed in the last year," she told him. "Most guys seem to like it."

"Most guys?" he asked.

"One or two said ouch when I clamped down. One made the mistake of trying to keep thrusting so got stretched from the root a bit. That was interesting for me, too, first and only time I've had my pussy get pushed and pulled instead of opened and allowed to close."

Chuck knew better than to ask Betsy just how many guys she'd fucked. The answer was between three and infinity. Suffice to say she knew what she was doing, and better than some of his other playmates.

Ann looked at the clock: 11AM. She knew her aunt and uncle did lunch sometime between 11 and 1PM, depending on work.

"Guys, we'd better get cleaned up and think about heading upstairs. Lunch may be called anytime in the next couple of hours," Ann told her friends.

All four wiped up as best they could with the towels they'd used to protect the couches, then got dressed. The girls folded the blankets and put them back more or less where they'd been.

CHAPTER FOUR: INTERMISSION

They got upstairs just as Uncle Jack and Aunt Jane were emerging from their offices.

"Sounds like you kids had fun down there," Aunt Jane said with a wry smile.

"Yes, we did," Chuck admitted.

"It's okay, dears, Jack and I were young and horny once upon a time," Aunt Jane reassured them. "We're no longer so young, but still plenty horny."

"Fortunately, you weren't making noises during my conference call," Uncle Jack added. "Now, what about lunch? We have sandwich fixin's, soup, a little leftover pasta and sauce. Tonight will be pork chops, already thawing in the fridge."

"Soup and sandwich sound good," Darin replied.

"Just soup for me," Betsy added.

"I'll take some of the pasta and sauce," Chuck requested.

"I'm in a sandwich mood," Ann put in.

Aunt Jane got out the sandwich fixings, told those who wanted soup to pick what they wanted out of the pantry.

"There's enough pasta for two large or three medium servings," Uncle Jack observed. "How hungry are you, Chuck?"

"Pretty hungry, actually," Chuck admitted.

"Well then you and I can split the pasta," Uncle Jack concluded.

Soup got poured into bowls, and heated one by one. Then the pasta and sauce got served and heated. Aunt Jane settled for a sandwich. The six of them took their seats at the dining room table and began to chow down.

"News says main roads are still being cleared, some only one lane each way. Portions of the main highway may have two lanes each way by tomorrow morning. Weather isn't calling for any more snow the next few days, but very cold," Uncle Jack reported.

"So we can get out of your hair tomorrow," Betsy summarized.

"It's really no bother, dear," Aunt Jane replied. "We've seen so little of Jane since she started college it's nice to have her here with her friends. Besides, you brought plenty of food."

"The wind blew some snow back onto the driveway and sidewalk, so maybe after lunch you kids can shovel again," Uncle Jack added. "Also take the snow brush and get the car windows cleared so the sun can melt whatever ice is under it."

Lunch ended, everybody took their dishes to the sink. "Ann, would you mind doing the dishes? I just had an inspiration for a new story," Aunt Jane asked.

"No problem," Ann replied and started rinsing the dishes. When she went to start loading the machine, she discovered that the previous load had not been put away. So, she put the clean dishes away, loaded the dirty ones, added soap and ran the new load.

"I'd like a little time to digest lunch before hitting the shovels again," Darin said. "Are there any board games in the house that we could play in under an hour?"

"They used to have a bunch of stuff in the basement," Ann replied. "Let's go see what we can find."

Down to the basement the students went. Ann looked in the cabinet that used to contain games, and found some of the old ones plus some new ones.

"Monopoly tends to take too long. Life used to go pretty quickly. There's a deck of cards, and some card games can be ended after a hand is played out," Ann listed other games that were more aimed at little kids.

"Gin rummy is simple enough," Chuck added.

"Sounds good," Betsy and Darin chimed in together.

They cleared off the card table and took seats. Ann shuffled, Darin cut, then Ann dealt the cards. They played several hands, and were getting a bit antsy.

"We should go get to work with the shovels," Darin said.

They went back upstairs, looked at the temperature.

"I'll take first shift on the shovel, one of the girls can start brushing snow off the cars. Then we can swap out so none of us gets too chilled or too worn out," Chuck announced.

"I'll take first car session," Betsy volunteered.

Those two bundled up, boots and all, then headed outside. The drifted snow was pretty deep against the garage door, not so bad on the rest of the driveway. Chuck cleared around Darin's car first, so Betsy could get at it to clear windows and hood and trunk lid. The rest of the driveway didn't take long, since most of the snow was only an inch or so deep. They were starting to feel a bit chilled by the time they were done.

Ann and Darin started bundling up as they saw their friends head back to the house. They took the shovel and snow brush and headed out for their turns. Uncle Jack had an SUV, so Ann had a bit of a reach to get some of the snow off the roof. Darin got the sidewalk done quickly, then used his extra height to get more of the snow off the roof of the SUV.

Once Ann and Darin were back inside, she went looking for the cocoa mix. She found it, checked that there was enough for several cups. All of her friends wanted a cup. She knocked on Uncle Jack's door to see if he wanted any. He was in another meeting so took a pass. Aunt Jane accepted the offer.

Ann filled the tea kettle, then set to preparing 5 cups with the recommended amount of cocoa powder, plus one more spoonful for extra body. She filled all 5 cups, stirred them, then told her friends to each grab one. She took her aunt's cup to the her office.

CHAPTER FIVE: AFTERNOON DELIGHT

"Living room, dining room, or basement?" Ann asked.

"Basement," Betsy replied.

"Grab more towels while you're at it, too," Darin added, hoping for the best.

Ann grabbed the towels and headed down to the basement.

"I vote for swapping partners from what we had this morning," Darin said, secretly hoping Betsy would be more open to getting fucked than Ann had been. He also wanted to try her pussy clamp-down move.

"You would," Chuck quipped. He'd really enjoyed fucking Betsy. He wasn't sure he'd be very satisfied with just a blowjob from Ann.

"Don't worry, Chuck, you'll get your rocks off," Ann shot back.

"I thought you were more open about sex," Chuck replied.

"I was, but decided to back off after my first time getting fucked. It was my 18th birthday, and prom night in the bargain. I'd been with my boyfriend for a couple of years, and thought I was ready to let him take me as a birthday present to myself. He was a major disappointment. His cock was a good size for my virgin cunt, but he came long before I even started getting close to an orgasm. Later, I decided I just wasn't into him enough for it to have been worthwhile. I want the next time to be with someone really special, like I might marry him special. Meanwhile, I've been working on my hand and mouth skills so if something like today happens I can make my partner of the moment happy without making myself unhappy."

"Heavy," Betsy intoned.

"Bummer," Darin added. "Still, that was a great blowjob you gave me this morning."

"I get it, Ann. Really," Chuck replied, obviously ill at ease.

"It's okay," Ann continued. "The guys I've sucked or jerked have enjoyed themselves, and some have been great pussy eaters, getting me to cum most of the time."

"Tell you what, Ann," Chuck offered. "Let me eat and finger and maybe even fist you. If I make you cum, you can suck me off. If you don't cum, just jerk me off."

"Either way, you get off, you horny bastard," Ann snapped back.

"Yep," Chuck admitted. "I've always been selfish that way."

Betsy and Darin got naked and got right down to business. They kissed a little, then went to 69, with Darin on top. Several minutes later, Betsy came up for air and ordered Darin to "Fuck me now."

Darin shifted and aimed his hard cock at Betsy's wet pussy. He let her guide him in, then started a slow but steady fucking rhythm. He was going to need some time to cum, having fed Ann quite a load a few hours ago.

Betsy, on the other hand, quickly got within orgasm range. She clamped her pussy down hard on Darin's throbbing cock, and squeezed tight as she orgasmed. Once she came down off her climax, she relaxed her grip on Darin's manhood and he was able to continue pumping in and out of her dripping canal. Her second orgasm started to build, and she eventually locked Darin deep inside her satisfied snatch.

"OUCH!" Darin exclaimed. Betsy's second orgasm was more intense than her first. He wasn't sure how much more pressure his cock could take before bursting a vein.

Then she started massaging his cock with her cunt, giving him short breaks in the clamping pressure. He was getting closer to cumming.

"OH, BABY!" he screamed as he flooded Betsy with his cum.

"YEAH!" Betsy yelled in agreement.

They remained locked together for a few more minutes til Betsy's second orgasm subsided and she released her grip on Darin's slowly shrinking member.

"I don't often get to cum twice," Betsy told Darin. "Thank you for that."

"You're welcome," Darin replied. "You are one great fuck."

Play and pleasantries over, they uncoupled, wiped up with the towel, and got dressed.

While Darin and Betsy were satisfying each other, Chuck was working on Ann's not quite virgin cunt. He started with two fingers, then added a third. When he thought she was loose enough and wet enough, he shoved his whole hand into her pussy.

"OUCH!" Ann cried.

"Too much?" Chuck asked.

"A bit sudden," Ann replied. "Give me a moment to get used to it. This is the first time I've been fisted."

Chuck backed out til his only his fingers were in her cunt, and started thumbing her clit.

"Yessss," Ann hissed.

Chuck went back to fisting her, adding a little more depth with each thrust until he was in up to almost his wrist. Damn she was tight! His hand started to cramp in the tight confines, so he reluctantly pulled it out.

His next move was to go down on Ann, hoping the different sensations of his mouth on her womanhood would bring her to orgasmic bliss. She started moaning, softly at first but getting louder as he worked his tongue into her hot twat. He'd been told he had a talented tongue, and was determined to prove it to Ann. She grabbed his head as his tongue penetrated deeper than she'd ever been tongued before. He backed off, and took her engorged clit into his mouth to suck it and nibble at it. He heard her catch her breath, sharply. He took another nip, was rewarded with a louder gasp. One more hard suck on her nub and she forced his head into her crotch

"Yessssss!!" Ann screamed in pleasure as a massive organism rocked her body. She held his head hard against her steaming snatch as she writhed in ecstasy.

He finally forced his way out of her grip, gasping for breath as he almost choked on all the pussy juice that had gone down his throat.

"That was wonderful," she told Chuck. "Let me catch my breath for a few minutes, then I'll suck you off."

Chuck went over the wet bar sink, and started coughing up pussy juice. He spotted a bowl marked SALT, obviously for margarita glass rims. He poured a little into a glass, added water, and gargled to clear more of Ann's essence from his mouth. He spit that out, then drank a few sips. Now he felt good enough to lay back and get what promised to be the best blowjob of his life.

"Don't worry, you're not the only guy who's almost choked after eating me out," Ann told him. "I do tend to gush a lot when I'm being satisfied. Now, get comfortable so I can give reward you for making me so very happy."

Chuck laid down on the couch so Ann could work her mouth magic on his meat. She started slow, teasing with kisses on his cock head, then down the bottom of the shaft, then kissing her way up and down each side.

"Quit teasing," Chuck demanded.

Her next move was to take his cockhead in her mouth and nibble on it. Her nibbles got harder, becoming bites. Just when he was afraid the next bite would draw blood, she lowered her head onto his shaft, slowly working down to where her nose was against his pubic hairs. She started bobbing up and down, slowly increasing her pace. Chuck felt the pressure rising in his balls. Even though he'd unloaded inside Betsy this morning, Ann would get a good dose of cum too.

"Now that's more like it," Chuck told the hungry girl. "Keep that up and I'll cum."

Ann reached for his balls, and squeezed them hard.

"OUCH!" he cried, more from surprise than pain.

"Serves you right for jamming your fist into me," Ann told him as she came up for air.

She went back down on him, slowly sucking him in deep then backing off til she just had his dickhead in her mouth.

Ann had to admit her jaw was getting tired. Still, she had promised to suck him off since he made her cum. It was time for the overdrive.

Ann reached down and wet her middle finger in her cunt. Then she found Chuck's asshole and started fingering it.

"That's cheating," Chuck told her. "But it's working. Get ready to swallow."

"MM, HM," Ann mumbled around his cock as she continued to suck it and finger his butthole.

"HERE I FUCKING CUM!" Chuck yelled as he started shooting gobs of goo into Ann's sucking mouth.

Ann swallowed it all. It wasn't as much as Darin had given her in the morning, but enough to tell her he wasn't holding back.

"How was that?" Ann asked.

"Amazing. I was so close, but not quite there. The finger in the asshole pushed me over the edge. Where did you learn that?"

"I'd read about prostate massage, thought it might come in handy. I've also had a few butt plugs in my ass, and they helped me orgasm."

"Horny and smart," I like that in a girl.

Ann just smiled as she got up to go wash her shit-covered finger.

All four got dressed, then headed upstairs. Aunt Jane and Uncle Jack were still closed up in their offices, both sounded like they were in conference calls.

CHAPTER 6: SECOND INTERMISSION

There was a note from Aunt Jane on the kitchen counter. "Jack and I have meetings til five. We were planning baked potatoes with the pork chops. Ann, please put 6 good sized potatoes in the oven at 350F around 4PM. If you don't get this til 4:15 or later, go ahead and start the potatoes anyway. We can finish them in the microwave."

Ann looked at the clock: 3:50. They'd resurfaced just in time. She got the potatoes out of the pantry, washed them, and set them in the oven. She set the box for 350F, and joined her friends in the living room.

They talked about plans for the holiday break, and planned classes for the next term. They talked about the weather, how it had given them this stopover and the time to get to know each other better in ways they'd only dreamed of before today. Ann gave them a quick tour of the mementos in the room, from what her aunt and uncle had told her of their travels.

Uncle Jack emerged from his office just before 5PM. "That was one busy day," he told them. "I hope you four weren't too bored." He winked at them, knowingly.

"We managed to keep ourselves entertained," Ann said matter-of-factly. "I even got the potatoes started in the oven per Aunt Jane's note."

"Thank you for that. One or two potatoes in the microwave aren't bad, but 6 take almost as long as the oven."

Aunt Jane emerged from her office just after 5PM, went straight to the kitchen to check on the potatoes before joining the rest of them in the kitchen.

"I see the potatoes are in the oven," she said. "When did they got in?"

"Cold oven about 3:55," Jane replied.

"Good girl," Aunt Jane said. "I think we'll bake the pork chops while the potatoes continue to cook. It'll save dirtying a couple of frying pans."

Aunt Jane returned to the kitchen, stuck a thermometer into the biggest potato. She guessed another 15 minutes at least, which would be enough time to get the pork chops in to bake and have everything done at once.

"What else would you all like with the chops and potatoes?" she asked.

"Corn," replied Darin.

"That's fine," added Jane.

"Do you have any peas or green beans?" Betsy asked.

"I have both, which would you prefer?" Aunt Jane countered. "What about you, Chuck?"

"I'm good with any of the three," he replied.

"I know Jack and I will eat any of them, so I'll do a can of each. That should be enough."

Aunt Jane retired to the kitchen to get the other items organized and started cooking. She came back once the chops were in the oven and the vegetables were in bowls ready to microwave when the chops and potatoes were done.

Twenty minutes later, Aunt Jane asked Ann and Betsy to set the table while she heated up the vegetables.

The kids were quite hungry from their activities. The adults are more moderately, since they'd spent most of the day sitting.

After dinner, Chuck and Darin cleared the table, then Ann rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. Betsy put away the few leftovers.

Dishes done, all 6 retired to the living room. Aunt Jane and Uncle Jack filled in the details on mementos Janes wasn't familiar with. After they'd had more of the world tour, they sat back and the kids asked a few more questions about some of the places the adults had seen.

Chuck was the first to yawn. "Sorry about that, but it was a busy day," he said.

"Yes it was," Uncle Jack noted. "The snow removal looked like a lot of work. This was wet and heavy."

"I think I'm ready to hit the showers," Darin said. "Worked up a few sweats today, need to de-grunge."

"You go ahead, dear," Aunt Jane told him. "In fact, if any of you would like to shower sooner than later, Jack and I can wait."

"Thanks, I'm feeling a bit grungy too," Chuck added.

The boys headed for the showers. Uncle Jack excused himself to make some notes for work.

"Now that it's just us girls, tell me about your basement time," Aunt Jane requested.

"You heard bits of our first round, and I assume our second round as well," Ann began. She was used to candid conversations with her aunt about everything, including sex.