Heading Home For The Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes we did, dear. Your uncle and I have made our own share of noises like that. Would you care to go into detail?"

Ann looked at Betsy, who nodded yes.

"Well, first round Betsy and Chuck had sex. Darin and I didn't go all the way, but we both came. Second round we swapped partners. Betsy and Darin sounded like they were fucking each other's brains out. Chuck ate me to two amazing orgasms, then I sucked him off and swallowed his cum."

"The guys both did themselves proud," Betsy added. "I came hard, and so did they. Between those two and the snow clearing, I'm a bit sore but should sleep well tonight."

Uncle Jack came back into the living room, and the women fell silent.

"Just a little girl talk," Aunt Jane told him.

"Oh," he replied, and left it at that.

The boys finished their showers and returned to the living room in their PJ's to say goodnight.

"We're bedding down together to compare notes on these two hotties," Chuck announced. "We'll take the corner room and give the girls the extra warmth. Good night all."

"Our turn to shower, Betsy," Ann said. "Shall we do it together, again?"

"Yes, let's," Betsy replied. "My back is more in need of scrubbing than it was last night."

"Good night, Aunt Jane, Uncle Jack," Ann said.

"Goodnight dears," Aunt Jane replied.

The girls' shower went much as it had the night before, except they each spent a bit more time on their genitals, which were a bit crusty from two rounds with the guys.

CHAPTER 7: BEDTIME

"So, what did you think of the girls?" Chuck asked Darin.

"They were different. Each has a talent I've not encountered before. Betsy's pussy clamp was certainly effective in putting her in control when she wanted to be. Ann's the first girl who actually swallowed my load."

"Same here," Chuck replied. "Ann was also the most insistent I've ever had on making her cum as part of the experience."

"Would you do either of them again if you could?" Darin asked.

"Hell, yeah," Chuck answered.

"Me, too," Darin added.

"Well, good night and horny dreams," Chuck concluded.

Meanwhile, the girls were also discussing the boys' performances.

"Chuck made me cum harder than anyone else," Ann started. "I'm guessing the motivation of a blowjob and swallow helped motivate him."

"Undoubtedly," Betsy replied. "Darin's cock is a little bigger, but they both made me cum hard. They really liked the pussy clamp move. Glad I started Kegels and kept doing them. I only caught part of your explanation of why you don't fuck every guy who waves his cock at you."

"I let my then-boyfriend fuck me on my 18th birthday, and was very disappointed in his performance and by how little even the intimacy thrilled me," Ann summarized. "So I decided no more fucking unless I really felt something for the guy beyond just the hormone rush. I figured I had to have something to offer sexually, though, and settled on handjobs for almost anyone interested, and blowjobs for ones I was interested in. The first time I swallowed I wasn't ready, but it tasted interesting and the feeling of power was a rush."

"Dammit, now I'm horny again," Betsy complained.

"I'm getting a little damp between the legs too," Ann confessed. "So, what do we do about it?"

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" Betsy asked?

"No, have you?" Ann countered.

"Once, during orientation, my roommate came back frustrated that the guys at the mixer seemed to ignore her. I told her it wasn't her, it was them. She hugged me hard, and kissed me right on the mouth. I felt my panties get wet. Then she asked me if I could comfort her in bed. I didn't know what to say, other than wondering if she could do something about my wet panties. So we started making out, then began undressing. We wound up doing a really hot 69, with her on top so I couldn't get away even if I'd wanted to. I came so hard and loud our suitemates came over to see what was wrong. Turns out, my roomie was bisexual, leaning toward the butch side. We wound up having sex about once a month the rest of the year. She found another bi-girl to room with this year."

"Wow," Ann replied. "I've never been aware of a girl coming on to me sexually. There have been times where I had to push the guys away because I wasn't in the mood, at least for some of them."

"So, 69?" Betsy asked.

"Sure, I'll try it," Ann said with some hesitation. "Only I want to be on top so I can quit if I want."

"Fair enough," Betsy agreed.

They kissed for awhile, then when Ann felt okay with going further, both got undressed. Ann let Betsy suck her tits first, then moved down to play with Betsy's boobs awhile. Betsy put her sweatshirt under her butt to catch whatever juices might come out of her.

"Now for the moment of truth," Ann said as she turned around and faced her friend's wet pussy. She started licking tentatively, then started sucking Betsy's labia before finding her clit and sucking and nibbling it.

"Yeah, girl," Betsy moaned as Ann hit all the right spots better than most of the guys who had gone down on her. "Keep that up and I'm gonna cum."

Ann kept licking and sucking, and was soon rewarded with a gusher of juice from Betsy's overheating love organ.

"Now it's my turn to do you," Betsy said. "It'll work better if you're on your back and I come up between your legs."

"You can be on top if you want," Ann offered.

They switched places, and Betsy got to work pleasuring Ann as she'd never been pleasured before. Pussy juice was soon pouring out of Ann as she had the most intense orgasm of her life.

"I knew you'd love it," Betsy told her friend after she'd caught her breath.

"That was amazing," Ann confirmed. "Now we should get cleaned up and try to get some sleep."

CHAPTER 8: DEPARTURE TIME

It was Saturday, so everybody slept in til almost 7AM. The kids got their stuff packed up so they could leave shortly after breakfast.

"What would you like for breakfast today?" Aunt Jane asked.

"Something light, since we've still got about 4 hours of driving," Darin replied. The others nodded agreement.

"We have cold cereal, or I can make biscuits or muffins," Aunt Jane offered.

"Biscuits sound good," Darin replied. "Some bacon or sausage would make them a lot more substantial."

"Works for me, thanks," Chuck added. The girls nodded their agreement.

"Biscuits and sausage it is," Aunt Jane confirmed. It'll be about 15 minutes. If someone would set the table, that would help."

"That's our cue, Ann," Betsy added, since Ann knew her way around the kitchen.

"Meanwhile, we can start loading the car," Darin told Chuck.

Uncle Jack checked the weather again. Lately the forecast had been changing drastically overnight. Luckily, it was still showing good driving weather all along the kids' route. Unfortunately, it also showed a major wreck at one point, with delays up to an hour.

When the boys got done loading the car, Uncle Jack showed them the crash location. "If you get off before you get into the slowdown, go over to this parallel route, then head back to the main route past the wreck, you'll actually save time."

Chuck looked at the map. "If we take this other route, that goes straight to my house. Then Darin can drop off the girls before he gets home, save even more time."

They mapped out the route, and printed a copy of the map and step by step directions, since the detour was one the kids weren't familiar with in detail.

"Breakfast is ready," Aunt Jane called from the kitchen. "There's coffee in the pot, and a kettle of hot water for anyone who wants tea."

"Uncle Jack and I found a route that will avoid a nasty wreck and actually save a bit of time getting to our various homes," Chuck announce. "We've got directions and everything."

The cold had sparked the boys' appetites, so they each made up two sausage biscuits. The girls each had one biscuit and a piece of bacon. The adults had two biscuits with jam, and a piece of sausage.

When they'd finished eating, the boys cleared the table. Betsy rinsed the dishes and loaded them into the machine.

The boys used the bathrooms, then the girls.

"Thanks so much for putting us up, and putting up with us," Ann said to her aunt and uncle.

"Yes, thank you very much. This was more comfortable than a hotel would have been," Darin added.

"It was a nice stay," Betsy added, "and far better food than the few things near the hotel we passed on the way here."

"I'm afraid we made you a lot of extra laundry," Chuck apologized.

They finished their goodbyes, and the kids got into the car to head for their homes.

CHAPTER 9: REFLECTIONS ON YOUTH

"It was nice to see Ann after so long," Jane said as she walked into the living room.

"Yes, it was," Jack agreed. "It was also somewhat refreshing in a way to have the four of them so open with each other. I don't recall ever being that public in my displays of affection."

"They weren't exactly public about it, dear," Jane countered. "They had two rounds of sex in the basement while we were holed up in our offices."

"True, but the sound effects were unmistakeable," Jack observed.

"Do you think they're that active at school?" Jane asked?

"Probably not, given the courseloads," Jack answered. "The lack of hand-holding and eye-locks when they were upstairs suggests they probably haven't been intimate with each other until now."

"Why, though?" Jane asked. "The sexual revolution faded as new diseases ran through the active population."

"Perhaps it's because there are too many ways to die unexpectedly these days?" Jack speculated. "They want to pack in as much as they can while they have the chance."

"There have also been articles about all the food additives messing with people's hormones, including revving up the sex drive," Jane added.

"It could also be decompression after final exams, and having a day to spend with nothing better to do than have sex," Jack added, recalling the stress of his own college years.

"Well, whatever the motivation, they seemed a lot more relaxed when they left than when they arrived," Jane noted.

"All this talk about sex is making me horny," Jack said with a big wink as he took his wife into his arms and kissed her.

"It would, you old goat," Jane teased back. "Where do you want to do it? One of the beds, or a couch in the basement?"

"The basement worked for the kids, twice in the same day. Oh, to be young again and be able to fuck over and over again with only short breaks."

"Let's try the basement. Maybe the change of scenery will inspire us," Jane suggested.

They grabbed a towel, and headed to the basement. Settling on the couch closer to the bottom of the stairs, they started necking. Soon, Jack's hands went for Jane's breasts. She had no bra under her sweater, so he was able to pinch her nipples as they hardened.

Jack pulled Jane's sweater up and off, then proceeded to suck her tits. He recalled the first time they'd gotten that far, in the back seat of his first car. The memory made him even hornier, even though it had taken a few more months to get into her pants.

Jane pushed him back, then stood up to remove her pants and panties. Jack took the hint, and quickly got naked himself.

"Now what?" He asked as she smirked at him with a devilish expression.

"Sixty-nine," she declared as she laid down on the couch. He put the towel under her ass, and assumed the position on top of his no longer blushing bride.

She was already wet in anticipation of the pleasure to follow. She grabbed Jack's cock and wrapped her mouth around the head. She started sucking, then took him slowly deeper. She wasn't sure if she could still deep-throat him, but she was going to give it the old college try.

Jack licked his wife's wet slit, savoring the taste of her. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked it before plowing between her labia with his tongue. She moaned as her excitement rose. Her mouth gradually took more of her husband's meat. She got to about 2/3 of his length then couldn't take anymore.

He sensed she was at her limit, so slowly backed off from maximum depth as he slipped two fingers into her cunt, searching for her G-spot.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth to encourage his digital probe. "A little further, and hang on," she told him.

He pushed further in, and found his wife's most sensitive spot. He started massaging it, and was rewarded by a deep moan that meant she was climbing toward a climax.

"Make me cum, stud," she commanded. He worked his fingers faster, pressing harder against her G spot.

"YESSSSS!" she hiss-yelled as her climax overtook her. A moment to catch her breath, then the order "Fuck me you bastard!"

Jack turned around and guided his cock into Jane's wetness. He didn't want to cum too soon, so settled into a slow fucking rhythm.

"That's it," she told him. "Slow but steady will win this race."

He let his mind wander to the many places they'd visited, and the odd spots they'd found to fuck. He needed to make her cum before adding his own juices to hers. He propped himself up so he could suck her tits again. She claimed that made her feel more like a woman.

They fucked for quite a while. Finally Jane tensed up as her second orgasm washed over her. She clamped down on Jack's cock, locking it in place as she savored her climax. That was all Jack could stand, and he released his load into his wife's most private location.

"That was amazing," she said. "I haven't cum twice in one round of love-making in I don't even know how long."

"Glad you enjoyed it, darling," he replied. "That's the deepest you've swallowed me in ages. It felt so wonderful I had to fight the urge to cum in your mouth."

"I'm glad you did, so I could enjoy that second cumming."

They kissed, then wiped up with the towel, got dressed, and went on about their day. There was extra laundry to do with all the sex-soaked towels as well as the extra bed sheets.