Heading Out West

Story Info
Three strangers on a trip from St. Louis to California.
2.8k words
4.39
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sawyer was making his second trip across the great plains, heading from St. Louis to California. The load on his stagecoach was heavy even with only two passengers. Ms. Abigail, the aspiring bride of the owner of one of the largest mines in California had multiple chests full of the things she just had to have. There was barely room inside the stagecoach for the two passengers with all the luggage that had to be put inside with them. Lucky Charlotte, his second passenger, only had a few items in a carpetbag. He had talked to them only briefly during their stops, for the most part, they got their food and set off by themselves to eat before going to bed. Neither had been very friendly with each other even after riding in the stagecoach together for the last thirteen days. Ms. Abigail looked down on Charlotte's way of earning money, and Charlotte rightly thought Ms. Abigail was a stuck-up snob. Though Charlotte had told him that if he wanted to spend his money at night her services were for sale.

It had been a quiet trip so far, just how he liked it. No sign of trouble of any kind. Maybe that was why he was letting his mind wander that day, thinking of how Charlotte walked and her silhouette against the canvas wall of her tent at night before she put out her lantern. He was thinking that just maybe it might be worth spending some of his hard-earned money for a night with her before the end of the trip when the crack of a rifle jerked him from his thoughts. He quickly cracked the reins across the back of his six horses to get them running before even looking around to see who might be shooting at them. More shots rang out from the left side of the stagecoach, the bullets were coming close enough that he could hear them snapping as they flew by him. He could see four people on horses coming on hard, aiming their guns and firing as they rode.

He heard Ms. Abigail scream as one of the bullets hit the side of the stagecoach, missing the women but throwing wood chips from the side of the stagecoach in on them. Sawyer slapped the reins against his horses again, glad he had six instead of the normal four. He knew their only chance was if the raiders' horses were already tired and they could outrun them. He pulled a six-shooter out of his holster and aimed across his body to return fire. Riding on top of the bouncing stagecoach aiming across his body he knew he didn't have much chance of hitting any of them. He was trying to make them duck or even better have second thoughts about trying to take them. He heard more screaming from inside the stagecoach, it seems Ms. Abigail isn't finding the experience of being shot at a comforting one. He sees one of the horses go down from a shot that wasn't his, looking back and down he sees Charlotte pull her hand and gun back inside the stagecoach. Looking back up he sees that the first horse that went down has taken two others with it, and the last had pulled up to help. Sawyer goes back to pushing more speed out of his horses knowing that if he can put enough distance between them before the raiders get back on their horses, they might get away.

Sawyer spends the rest of the day pushing the horses as hard as he dares, taking them farther north off the trail once out of sight of the raiders so they will have a harder time following them if they decide to. Sawyer drives the horses as long as he can, much later into the night than before. Finally, when it is too dark to see, and he is more afraid of breaking one of the horse's legs, he pulls them to a stop.

As soon as the stagecoach stops and he jumps down, Charlotte bails out and runs up to him excitedly, "Did you see that shot? Took his horse right out from under him!" she exclaims.

Sawyer hugs her and swings her around her feet, leaving the ground. "Sure did, you most likely saved our lives with that shot," he says as he puts her back down.

Charlotte leans into Sawyer's as he sets her down, the excitement from surviving the day still lights up her eyes as she runs her finger down Sawyer's chest. When Sawyer looks down at her she pushes up on her toes and locks her lips onto his, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, determined to take what pleasure she could this night, because as the bullets coming in through the stagecoach had shown, her life could end at any time.

As Sawyer pulls his lips away from Charlotte's he hears a muffled sound come from the stagecoach and remembering her says "Ms. Abigail," running up to the stagecoach's open door he looks in to see Ms. Abigail clutching one of her bags to her chest, pushed as far back into the corner as she can get. "Ms. Abigail, are you alright, did you get hit, do you need help?" he asked.

Ms. Abigail looks at him incredulously, sinking further back into the corner. "You need to get us out of here Mr. Sawyer, they could be on us at any minute. I almost died today; I can't die I have too much to live for. I haven't even..., well you never mind about that, but you need to get us out of here now" she says in a quiet, high-pitched voice.

Sawyer says, "Ms. Abigail we have gone as far as we can tonight anymore and risk breaking a horse's leg then we really will be dead out here."

"But you don't understand Mr. Sawyer, we have to go, I'm to be married, and I haven't even been with a..., I just need to go" Ms. Abigail replied.

"Well, we are staying right here until first light, Ms. Abigail, now let me help you down," Sawyer replied.

"No, I will stay here until we leave again, I'm not moving, it's safe here." Stated Ms. Abigail.

"Well suit yourself Ms. Abigail we will be out here if you need us." Sawyer replied.

Shutting the door to the stagecoach, Sawyer turned around and started walking away only to have Charlotte jump into his arms, kissing him, pulling him down onto a blanket she had spread out.

Sawyer followed Charlotte down to the blanket, kissing her on the way down, ending up on top of her. The memory of the bullets buzzing by his head, the adrenaline that was pumped into his body, knowing how close of a call it was. All has his body amped up ready for action, like Charlotte's. He knows the thrill of being alive after such a close call has her pulling him to her, biting his lip, and running her tongue into his mouth.

Sawyer begins kissing Charlotte's jaw, running his hands down over her body, as she starts to unbutton his vest. She pulls his vest over his shoulders, he quickly takes it the rest of the way off, before starting to unbuckle his gun belt. Finally getting his gun belt unbuckled she pulls it from him and sets it close beside them say "We will just keep this right here close in case we need it."

Sawyer reaches under Charlotte's heavy skirt grabbing the top of her underclothes and peeling them down her legs, leaving her bare under the skirt. Flipping up the skirt he runs his tongue up the inside of her leg, quickly reaching the apex, and running his tongue up her seam.

Charlotte throws back her head and lets out a throaty moan, working on the buttons of her blouse, pulling it farther open with each button she gets. She arches her back pushing her heat harder into Sawyer's face. Her moans get louder as he consumes her. Getting her last button, she pulls her blouse out of her skirt and pulls it wide taking it off her shoulders. Her plentiful breast exposed to the night air. She was so involved in what Sawyer was doing to her under her skirt that she didn't even notice that Ms. Abigail had left the stagecoach and was now standing right over her head until she began to speak.

"What do you think you are doing out here?" she exclaimed. "I am a proper woman, I'm going to be married as soon as I get to California, I've never even seen a man's naked body, let alone what you are doing out here. I could have died today, untouched, and here you are romping around like a bull in heat."

When Ms. Abigail started her tirade, Sawyer stopped what he was doing, pulling his head from between Charlotte's legs. He looked up at Ms. Abigail with a sheepish expression on his face, about to apologize. But Charlotte had other ideas after putting up with Ms. Abigail's snooty barbs for the entire trip. She quickly rolled over, got to her knees, and looked up at Ms. Abigail and said "It sounds like your biggest problem is that you have never been touched. What is it, you don't want to die without knowing what pleasure a woman's body can feel?"

Ms. Abigail quickly shouts "Yes!" Then her face turns bright red, she is shocked by what she has just said, even more shocked that it was the truth. She didn't want to die without ever knowing what it was to be a woman. To never have felt the fire burn through her. She covers her mouth, then quickly uncovers it and says "No, I mean no. I am to be married I could never touch a man other than my husband."

Charlotte reaches out and pulls Ms. Abigail's feet out from under her, causing her to fall back on the ground. She then pulls her onto the blanket by her ankles. Charlotte crawls up over Ms. Abigail her blouse open, her breasts hanging out, and gets face to face with her and says, "Well then it's a good thing I'm not a man," and then she kisses her, thrusting her tongue into her mouth. Ms. Abigail struggles momentarily before letting out a low moan and grabbing Charlotte's head kissing her back even harder.

Charlotte leans back away from Ms. Abigail and pulls her head between her. Lost to the feeling of her first kiss, the fear she felt earlier thinking she was going to die, she hungrily wraps her mouth around one of Charlotte's large nipples. Sucking on it, listening to Charlotte's moans, Ms. Abigail loses herself in the feelings. She unbuttoned her blouse as fast as possible while burying her face into Charlotte's ample bosom. Frustrated with not getting her buttons undone, she finally rips her blouse open, exposing her much smaller breast, her nipples hard little buds standing at attention. She pulls her mouth away from Charlotte and grabs her head pulling her down to her breast.

Charlotte wastes no time sucking one of Ms. Abigail's small nipples into her mouth, running her tongue around it. Ms. Abigail loudly moans at the first feeling of someone else's mouth on her body. Charlotte continues sucking on the nipple reaching her hand up she squeezes Ms. Abigail's other small breast.

Soon, Charlotte leans back away from Ms. Abigail, who makes a small, frustrated sound and tries to follow her up. Charlotte puts her hand between Ms. Abigail's breasts, holding her down then says, "This is just the beginning, I have so much more I'm going to do to you." She then reaches beneath Ms. Abigail's skirt and begins pulling down her underclothes.

Ms. Abigail quickly reaches down grabbing Charlotte's hands stopping Charlotte with her underclothes down to her knees saying "Wait, stop, I've never, I don't know." Indecision wrote clearly on her face.

Charlotte leans back forward kissing Ms. Abigail, sucking on her bottom lip until she feels more than hears another moan leave Ms. Abigail's mouth. She pulls away just a bit, looking Ms. Abigail in the eyes, and says "I'm going to take care of you, okay? I will show you how good it can be if you let me." Waiting for Ms. Abigail's nod, she finishes pulling off her underclothes, pulls up her skirt, and runs her tongue up Ms. Abigail's never-before-touched heat.

Bending over Ms. Abigail, her face buried in the apex of her thighs, her tongue licking up and down her seam, Charlotte smiles at Ms. Abigail's full-throated moans of pleasure. Her own moans of pleasure join in when she feels Sawyer pull her skirt up and bury his face into her from behind. With Sawyer's tongue licking her from bottom to top she redoubles her efforts on Ms. Abigail, sucking on her clit as she brings a hand up to rub over her lips. Ms. Abigail's body shakes, and Charlotte feels her reach a hand up placing it on the back of her head pushing it into Ms. Abigail's pussy even harder. Even as Ms. Abigail pushes her head into her heat, she starts almost crawling backward a little at a time like she is trying to get away. But for every bit she moves backward she pushes Charlotte's head that much deeper into her. Bringing Charlotte with her every step of the way, Sawyer moving with them his tongue still swiping up and down Charlotte's lips, pushing inside every chance he gets.

They keep this dance up, Ms. Abigail backing up pulling Charlotte's head with her, and Sawyer keeps pace, ensuring his tongue never leaves Charlotte, until Ms. Abigail hits the stagecoach wheel. When her back hits the stagecoach wheel she slowly starts moving up it, ever pulling Charlotte with her, never letting Charlotte's lips leave her skin. Until she Is finally standing, leaning her back into the wheel, one arm thrown over the top for support, her blouse hanging open, her small nipples hard from Charlotte's touches and the cool night air, her hand bunching in Charlotte's hair as she holds her mouth on her now slick core. Ms. Abigail's moans float out into the night as feelings she has never felt before moving through her body.

Sawyer, seeing they have stopped moving straighten up behind Charlotte. He quickly undoes his pants, pulling them down and letting his engorged member spill out. He quickly runs it up and down Charlotte's back lips, covering it in his saliva and her juices. Rubbing his hand over it to cover his entire length with them, before pushing deep inside Charlotte. He grabs her hips as he buries himself in her slick heat over and over again.

Charlotte lets out a loud moan as Sawyer fills her completely up, more full than she has ever been before. Her moan rattles across Ms. Abigail's sex, forcing an even louder moan from Ms. Abigail. Charlotte feels Sawyer thrusting into her, each pushing her face into Ms. Abigail, driving her tongue deeper inside. They stay like that for what seems an eternity of time, frozen in that crystal clear moment of time. Sawyer pushing into Charlotte, Charlotte devouring Ms. Abigail, Ms. Abigail holding on to Charlotte as if her life depended on it.

Until finally there is a break, what Ms. Abigail never knew she was always looking for rushes through her, her orgasm, her first ever, and maybe only, tears through her body. Her muscles lock and then spasm, her cream squirts out of her core into Charlotte's mouth, her thighs locking on either side of her head. Wave after wave of pleasure makes her come completely undone.

For Charlotte, it was feeling Ms. Abigail's body tense and the flood of her juices filling her mouth. That with all the sensations of Sawyer's member filling her up over and over it causes a tidal wave to roll her under, her scream of pleasure echoing in the night. Her core clamps down tight on Sawyer, holding him so tight he can barely move.

As soon as Charlotte's sex clamps down on his cock Sawyer knows he's done. He had barely held out this long, but with Charlotte's muscles squeezing him so tight, the waves of her orgasm milking his cock, he loses it. He groans out his please with short, hard thrust into Charlotte. His balls clenched up tight against him as they tried to force his orgasm out past Charlotte's vice-like grip.

As the wave of the mass orgasm flows through each of them, they all slowly lower themselves to the ground, totally spent. The women lean back on Sawyer as they catch their breath. As it fades away, they look at the others, wondering what they truly just did. They slowly get up and each moves off to find their place to sleep for what is left of the night.

Days later when they reach the end of the journey, Sawyer is standing at the door holding his hand up to help the ladies down. Charlotte takes his hand first and as he helps her down, saying her name "Charlotte." When he takes the next hand and helps her down, he does the same with a little grin, "Abigail."