Ruth and Clive and Mark

Story Info
My wife with two other men.
875 words
4.02
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat quietly in the lounge with Clive and Mark. They had already told me what they were going to do and there was little left to say. Their wives, Jane and Karen had taken Ruth upstairs to prepare her, we heard occasional giggles from above but otherwise there was silence.

Clive and Jane had convinced us that this was how our first time should be, that it would help to rid all thought of possession and jealousy. While I was unsure, Ruth said she would like it very much, so we agreed but now I wished we hadn't. My mouth was uncomfortably dry, the pit of my stomach felt empty and cold, despite the Scotch I was sipping.

Then the door opened and there she was, Ruth, my wife, Karen holding one hand, Jane the other, leading her to the centre of the room, turning her slowly before us.

"We chose red lingerie for her", Jane said, "it looks so nice against her pale skin."

"And slutty," Karen added.

"Yes, very slutty," Jane giggled.

Black heels, red hold up stockings, high legged thong, a fine and gauze wrap around shoulder covering her naked breasts, she stood now before our admiring gaze.

Ruth seldom wore make up, her pale freckled face and strong features hardly needed it but her green eyes looked deeper and her lips, redder and more moist than ever.

The mop of her curly red hair was lifted with clips from her face, just a few strands awry, adding to the wantoness of her new look.

The men rose to meet her as the women each kissed her cheek then sat.

Ruth's eyes met mine and just for a moment she held me in her gaze. She winked and I knew she was still mine.

The men stood before her, one with an arm around her shoulders, the other gripping the firm flesh of her buttocks. They took turns kissing her, their hands roaming now, caressing her hips and thighs, moving under the wrap to fondle her breasts, raised a nipple to their mouths to suck.

Ruth reached her hands between their legs, stroking their hardness as they took a shoulder each to kiss.

The gauze wrap fell to the floor. Ruth fumbled with the zippers of both men who, taking her cue, unfasted belts and buttons.

She knelt between them, tugging down trousers and underpants, exposing cocks and taking one in each hand, sucked them in turn. As the men slipped off their shirts she sucked and wanked, wanked and sucked them both into full erection.

We watched in silence, Jane Karen and I, each in our own chair as Ruth slobbered over their cocks, her head bobbing up and down, back and forth between them.

Then first one, then the other moved from her just long enough to remove the last of their clothing before lifting Ruth to her feet and Karen spoke,

"Show us her pussy."

Together the men slipped the thong down over her long, stockinged legs. She was bare between them, shaven completely. Recognising my surprise, Jane said,

"That hair was so lovely but we wanted her smooth down there. She has such beautiful labia, we wanted you boys to see them properly. Isn't it beautiful?"

Ruth turned to face me but didn't look at me. She watched as Clive sat, knees apart, on a chair.

I tried to speak, to say yes, but my throat was so dry I barely managed a croak in agreement.

Now she was bending over, legs apart, his cock in her mouth again. Mark moved behind her, slid his length between those beautiful, exposed labia and grasping her hips fucked her hard and fast.

She was moaning now, little rhythmic gasps in time with his thrusting. Then they changed position and Clive fucked her just as hard and as fast.

Her legs began to bend so they moved her onto hands and knees, one at either end, fucking her mouth and pussy, slowly this time, long strokes, in and out. When they changed places she sobbed,

"In me, please, put your cocks in me."

Again and again the men swapped places and I lost count of the number of times Ruth came until Mark asked Clive if he was ready and both together, they orgasmed into her. They, each three, lost all rhythm. Ruth pulled away from Clive's cock and one last jet of his sperm spattered her face.

Jane and Karen fell on Ruth together, pushing the men aside and Ruth onto her back. Jane kissed Ruth open mouthed, Karen worked between her legs, licking out Mark's spendings. Then, kissing first each other and then Ruth, they passed sperm until it was all gone.

They helped Ruth to her feet. She crossed the room to me, hair dishevelled, tugging her stockings back into place.

"Thankyou," she said, "that was fantastic. I love you so much. I could only do it because you love me so much."

Behind her, Jane and Karen were congratulating their husbands for putting on such a good show, slipping out of their skirts and blouses for what was to come.

"Now it's your turn," Ruth smiled, "and I'm going to watch you with Jane and Karen."