Headmasters' Harem: Candice

Story Info
Candice offers herself to Dr. Kinny.
6.9k words
4.62
16.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
309 Followers

Author's Note:

Thank you for your positive reviews and feedback! If you've got anything particular you'd like to see, be sure to leave a comment! This is a perfect kind of story to indulge in the whims of my readers with changing focuses and new chapters.

-----------------------

Candice stood in the hall of a hotel still dressed in her graduation robes.

Her plan was so stupid.

What if she just imagined everything?

But she flattened the well-worn photocopy of the secret rule book for the teachers of St. Ozaius' Academy and squared her shoulders. No. She knew what she heard. She spent the last few months of school figuring it out. And now that she was no longer a student, she planned on finding out just how deep this rabbit hole went.

Candice knocked. For a moment there was no response. She raised her hand to knock again, but the door opened as her slender knuckles descended.

"Ms. Candice Green, am I correct? Shouldn't you be in the ballrooms celebrating with your fellow graduates? Why are you still wearing your robe?"

"I didn't go to the party, Dr. Kinny." Candice murmured, peering into the hotel room behind him.

The party. Being a wealthy school as they were, and with how Dr. Kinny liked to show off that wealth, the Graduation Afterparty would end up being a week long event. This hotel was in the heart of Las Vegas, completely booked by the school, and a party that put prom to shame was raging downstairs.

But Candice didn't want to attend the party. She was still in her red graduation robes because she had sat on the edge of her plush queen hotel bed bucking up the courage to come here. She had laid in bed, reading the well worn page over and over with her hand between her thighs, despite already knowing every word by heart. She didn't come though... She couldn't manage it, not when...

Candice was well distracted by the fact that Dr. Kinny was not alone. Her eyes fell upon her math teacher, Ms. Chermont, who stood in front of the desk of the room, leaned over, seeming to peer at something there. Her own eyes returned to Dr. Kinny.

"Well why would a pretty girl such as yourself choose not to go to a party, Ms. Green? Surely there are plenty of boys who would like to court you." She took in his lightly lined face and salt and pepper hair.

"Y-Yes Dr. Kinny. B-but... I came here... because of this..." She held out the well worn photocopy of the teachers handbook; an illustration of the "position" required for instrumental discipline was blocked out on the right hand side of the page. "Why Women must be Reminded of their Place" was the bold title at the top of the page. The rest seemed to be an informative article.

"Oh my. Yes. Librarian Palma told me you had been snooping. I prepared to silence your outbursts myself but you never brought the issue to anyone." his tone was that of light admonishment. He wasn't even surprised.

Candice felt her caramel skin heat up. She imagined that if they knew what she discovered they would seek to punish her or sue her for her silence.

She hadn't imagined them... doing nothing.

"But since you're bringing this to me now, after you have graduated, I'm assuming you suddenly want something from me, hm?" Dr. Kinny's hands pushed into the pockets of his suit pants, and he stared down at her from his tall 6 foot frame. He took in her beautiful coffee flavored skin, the way her hair was slicked back on top and tied into a pompom of a ponytail at the nape of her neck. Her soft butter brown eyes, pouting and full lips, dainty shoulders and beautiful petite breasts.

He couldn't help but smile down at her as that pretty mouth gaped, unsure.

"Why don't you come in, Candice?" he said, stepping back from the doorway. "I believe you and Olivia Chermont had class together yes?"

Candice stepped into the king suite. Her heels clicked on the tile of the foyer which transitioned into a little kitchenette complete with a stovetop, overhead toaster oven, sink, and mid-sized fridge. Beyond that was a sitting room with a long couch, 2 armchairs, a flatscreen TV, and the desk over which Ms. Chermont leaned. Beside the couch was a door which must lead to the bath or bedroom.

"Yes, Ms. Chermont taught my math class..." Candice faltered, getting a closer look at Ms. Chermont. She was bent over the hotel room desk, but the wasn't looking at anything but a blank surface.

"I assume that if you read the handbook, you remember what women are to do when they enter my office." He gave a little shrug as if acknowledging that this wasn't his office of course, but the same context applied. "You may do that now."

Candice balked. "Wait, but..."

"Or you can leave." He smiled at her. She either wanted to blackmail him or fuck him. Blackmail he could handle. Sex, he could enjoy and exploit.

Candice bit her lip and turned on her heel, finding the closest corner to the right of the sitting room. She stood about a foot away, staring at the white crease of the walls.

"I think our prior student needs some assistance. Olivia, please help Candice find her place."

Heels echoed behind her and a feminine hand touched her hips, forcing her just a few inches closer to the wall. Then a hand on the back of her head pushed her nose into the corner. Candice shuddered, feeling like an admonished schoolgirl. Which must be the point, of course.

"Good girl, Olivia. Return to the desk please."

Olivia must have done what she was told because Dr. Kinny cleared his throat before continuing. "The last woman who tried to blackmail me became an... albeit reluctant mail-order bride for a druglord in Russia. I know how keep my girls and I safe." A clanking could be heard and a shwoop sound came from him pulling his belt from the loops of his trousers. "But I don't think you're here for blackmail. If you were, you would have recorded that fuck session I had with Lisa that you overheard. Instead, Oma reported that you seemed a little hot and bothered as you listened to her orgasm through the door. Yes, Oma caught you spying."

Candice turned out if the corner, eyes wide as saucers. "I-" She didn't have words. As Candice turned to face the room, her breath caught in her throat and she froze as she took in the evolving scene in front of her. Her protest died in her throat. The image of Dr. Kinny standing there with a looped belt in hand while Ms. Chermont pulled her skirt up and panties down was burned into her mind.

"Tsk tsk. Girls in my presence must learn to behave. Return to your corner.

"You might be asking why Olivia is punished today. My girls are on a strict diet of reward and punishment. I'm sure you've gathered that from that page you took." He swished the belt a bit through the air. "She didn't complete the reservations for the hotels correctly on this trip. I ended up having to take my time to correct her mistake, and having to double bunk some of my students. Now, the hotel says it was a clerical error, but the person whom she booked the hotel room was a man, meaning that we cannot simply blame everything on the poor employee. I am not saying men don't make mistakes. Not all men are created equal. But my ladies agree that if there was an error, then they must take responsibility for said error. It creates a good learning environment to remember that all women are fallible and that a nice strong hand can help guide them to not make such mistakes in the future."

Candice shivered, and looked up at the ceiling. She bit her lip. This was... well, it was terrifying. Imagining it and listening to it through a door were both far different than in practice.

"Do you agree that women need a strong hand to keep them in line, Candice?"

She dragged in a breath. "I think so, Dr. Kinny." she whispered.

"Good girl. Now, Olivia is going to receive some strikes for being incompetent. I want you to count them."

A belt collided with skin in quite a sharp sound, eliciting a whimper from Ms. Chermont. "O-one..." Candice muttered, and as soon as she said it, another landed.

"Louder, my dear."

"Two!" she called loudly. The sounds of Dr. Kinny's grunts, Ms. Chermont's whimpers and moans, and her own panting breath was making her nether regions tremble and tingle. It was the same feeling she got when she listened to Lisa fucked against the office door. She was terrified, but hearing it was...

"Come stand in the middle of the room, now, Candice." Dr. Kinny said after she counted to 20. Candice did as she was told, trembling. Her gaze met Ms. Chermont, and she expected to see fear and pain there. But Ms. Chermont's eyes seemed glazed, looking over her shoulder at Dr. Kinny like she wanted to worship him.

But the real eyecatcher was that her ass was coated in stripes from a harsh belt. Dr. Kinny's voice could barely pull her attention away from the sight.

"I always like to fuck my girls when I'm done with them. But as this was a punishment, she won't be receiving any pleasure today. That does not stop me from taking my own.

Dr. Kinny reached into his pants and pulled his whole package to view. Candice gasped as he began to fist his cock, causing it to swell. It looked...impressive.

"This... is going to break into and ravage Olivia's asshole." He reached down, sliding his hand over Olivia's backside, sliding his fingers down between her striped cheeks, and ran his thumb in circles over the tight brown bud. "You have a chance to make it a little easier on her. See, I don't think you are afraid of my relationship with my teachers. I think you are jealous. Remove your robe, you are not a student here any longer." He commanded. "And come here and kneel in front of me."

Candice gulped but did as she was asked. She removed the red robe, revealing a short black dress underneath.

"When did you turn 18, Candice?" Dr Kinny asked as he jerked his cock inches in front of her as she knelt behind Olivia, her shoulder brushing the backs of her legs, her knees resting together between his feet.

"Last July Dr. Kinny. B-because of dancing, my mother pulled me from school in the 8th grade so I was a year behind." she explained, her eyes fixated on his shaft as it disappeared and reappeared in his hand.

"Are you a virgin, Candice?"

She hesitated. What if he didn't want her if she had no experience? But she decided on honesty and nodded slowly. "I... my mother had a strict no boys policy."

"Does that mean you are not on the pill?"

"I am... t-to control my period so that it wouldn't interfere with dance."

Dr. Kinny grinned. "Good girl." His hand cupped her face, stroking her soft mocha skin. "I'm going to need a little lubricant for Olivia's asshole. And I'd like to take it from your throat. So I am going to fuck your throat. Normally I'd work my girls up to something so harsh but you deserve this for spying on me and my girls. Do you understand?

"Yes Dr. Kinny!" she replied in a strained whisper. She had seen this in porn before. Women with pigtails, their hair wrapped in the man's fist, mouth fucked so hard their mascara runs.

Dr. Kinny reached up and pulled at his tie, unraveling it. "Normally I'd grab my girls by the hair but yours is too perfect. So we will use this." He draped the tie around her shoulders and pulled it taut against the back of her neck. He situated it under the curve of her skull and let his cock fall against her mouth. She jumped, squinting her eyes closed.

"No no no. Look at me. Do not take your eyes off of me as I am fucking your skull. Place your hands on your thighs and do not move them. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Dr. Kinny." she nodded. Then she opened her mouth wide when she was told. He wrapped his hands twice around the tie and used it to yank her hard down onto his cock. Immediately she panicked. Her hands left her thighs and clenched into fists against his as his cock head slammed into the top of her throat. She gagged heavily, barely managing not to throw up the grapes and cheese she ate before graduation. He pulled back, letting the tie go slack before yanking her back onto his cock. Tears sprang to her eyes and she struggled to maintain eye contact, watching him through her lashes as her eyes began to water heavily while he grinned down at her. When he pulled back again, she coughed, saliva spraying over her lips and dripping down her chin. She heaved as he penetrated further into her throat.

"Don't worry, girl, if you puke you will just clean it later."

Candice couldn't even whimper. He was making her neck bulge and didn't pull back from her mouth anymore. He simply thrust against her face, his balls slapping under her chin. Her eyes would begin to cross as she tried desperately to continue to look at him.

Eventually, he let go, and allowed her throat to finally reject his intrusion. She fell back on the floor, dry heaving heavily as saliva dripped down her chin onto her heaving chest. He didn't pause, simply stepped over her to grab Olivia by the hips. She moaned at his intrusion, her face twisting in discomfort.

"Olivia here is an anal virgin." Dr. Kinny explained, ignoring Olivia as she hissed through her teeth in pain. "We were supposed to do gentle anal play tonight to eventually prepare her little asshole for my cock. But after today's fiasco she doesn't deserve such niceties."

Candice remained on the floor, coughing and trying to catch her breath.

"Maybe you will take her place in my bed tonight. I haven't had a good virgin cunt to play with for a long time. Let alone a virgin chocolate bunny."

Candice looked up at him, eyes wide. She watched as his cock tore mercilessly into her anus, and her hands gripped the table in front of her. Her face was full of anguish, but she could see the wetness drip from her hairy cunt with each thrust he made against the walls of her rectum. She watched the inner wall of an eagerly gaping pussy bulge with each rectal penetration.

He pushed back from her and grabbed her by the ponytail, dragging Olivia backwards until they reached flat screen TV, waddling as she was still impaled on his cock. He shoved her forward over the top of low entertainment shelf and finished her there, her asshole oozing white sticky cum that dripped down her thighs.

He sighed in satisfaction. "Stay there, I want to enjoy the view. Candice, put the local news on the TV. Then come join me. Bring me my tie."

Dr. Kinny dropped his pants in the middle of the floor, and relaxed into one of the armchairs and planting both feet flat on the ground. He watched as Candice ran forward, his tie in hand, to turn the TV on. A news anchor began talking about something environmental. Dr. Kinny bade her to remove his shirt.

More happened here than expected. She didn't remember what she thought tonight would be like, but having her throat thoroughly abused by Headmaster Kinny wasn't one of them. Nor was kneeling between his legs and slowly unbuttoning his shirt, guiding it from his shoulders to leave him naked. She glanced over her shoulder, glimpsing pink tinted cum leak down her ex-teachers leg as she lay obediently and unmoving by the TV.

Dr. Kinny looked down at her when she finished and touched her cheek. "My dear, normally, all of my girls are teachers. You don't have a degree. What use to you expect to me besides a bit of chocolate candy?"

Candice looked up at him. "I-I don't know."

"I did quite like the look of that tie pulling around your neck however." he said with a smirk. He took the necktie from her and tied it around her throat this time. He pushed the knot up to her neck and wound the extra around his fist, using it to tug her back and forth. "Though I think you would make an excellent dog." he grinned at her as she looked up at him nervously. "Yes, an excellent little school pet. That would be a first for me. Come, Candy. Let's see what a dancer can do for me."

Dr. Kinny sat up straighter in the armchair, leaving both feet flat on the floor, and tugged the tie to pull her closer to him. "Straddle the arms of the chair and we will see how much work you need." he said. Candice took a shuddering sigh and placed her hands on either arm of the chair, lifting her knees to straddle his lap, settling down on his thighs, her legs hanging over the chair arms.

"Come now, any slut can sit on my lap." He pinched the skin of her thigh that was exposed as her dress began to rise up. "I want you to balance. So pick your butt up, point your toes straight out, knees straight. Good. Hold that nice and steady."

Candace engaged her core and pelvis floor, pressing down on the arms of the chair with her thighs in order to keep her pelvis elevated. As an athlete, she had very little body fat, and as a result very little fat around her pussy. Outer labia didn't protrude from the smooth shape of her cunt. This made her inner petals and clit seem overly large and swollen, and they almost seemed to dangle from her sex.

For now however, they were tucked away and hidden from view in purple cotton and lace panties.

Candice raised her legs straight out from the chair into a complete split, providing more core strength for the pose, her toes pointed and flexed. She felt her face and neck heat up, feeling so exposed and vulnerable. She couldn't find it her to look at him as he examined her body, but he grabbed her chin and made her look right at his face.

"Look at that strength." he admired, running her hands over the tops of her thighs all the way to her knees before sliding his hands under her legs, following the taut, toned muscle with the backs of his knuckles to the apex of her thighs where he felt the tight muscles of her loins. Her body held so little fat from being a dancer that he could barely feel the mounded shape of her labia, almost no outer lips. It left her so very exposed, his knuckles brushing over her panties felt through the thin fabric the soft inner petals of her cunt. He felt the heat and the moisture there.

"Oh how eager the slut is. Did you get turned on watching me reem Olivias asshole, hmm Candy? Just like I fucked Lisa against the door in the office that day?"

She trembled as he used the slutty nickname she had always avoided. But on his tongue, it sounded like praise. She nodded slowly. "Yes Dr. Kinny."

"Why do you think that is, Candy?"

"I-I don't know, Dr. Kinny."

"I will tell you. But knowledge isn't free. What will you give me in return, Candy?"

Candice trembled. She wondered how many of his teachers he regularly fucked and abused. Could it truly be all of them? She bit her lip. "I... I came to... give myself to you, Dr. Kinny. Even if you just want me for a day." She panted. "If you want me."

"I think we can find some use for you. Especially a fresh cunt. We will have to revisit your usefulness and value when we are done with you tonight, though, when your novelty has worn off a bit. It would be unfortunate for you to just be a one trick pony. Sometimes a tight new cunt is all that is interesting about some women. Tell me Candy, will you give me your loyalty? Ownership of your pretty brown body?"

Candice felt her body heat with humiliation as he talked to her this way, especially in front of her old teacher! She trembled, her thighs starting to ache from holding this position. "Yes Dr. Kinny." she whispered, "I will dedicate myself to you. Make me worthy."

Dr. Kinny smiled. "Good girl." He watched her tremble in response to his praise. "Then I will tell you why this has turned you on." Dr. Kinny slid his fingers under her panties and shoved his thumb through the thin fabric, tearing a hole with a RIP and exposing her moist cunt to the air. He swirled his fingers against her pulsing, tiny opening to collect her pungent cum, and brought it under his nose, inhaling. "You are turned on by the idea of women being used as sex objects because that is what you are. You're a dancer, you thrive on people who watch your body, judge it, desire and objectify it. You want someone to control it, to own it. Just a trophy to be owned."

LittleKay
LittleKay
309 Followers
12