Headmasters' Harem: Candice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered as he touched her most intimate place again, swirling his fingers around her clenching hole. This time, he brought his wet fingers to her nose, smearing it on her upper lip and nostrils. "You love it. You crave it. Your body has been conditioned to be someone else's eye candy. And it has been conditioned to endure pain because of all of your dance and athletics training. Are you aching now, Candy? "

Candice was trembling with effort to stay aloft. Her hands found balance on his shoulders as he smeared her scent around her nose. It took all of her effort not to look away in shame, let alone pull away from his fingers. "Yes, its starting to make me ache." she admitted.

"Will you continue to hold this for me?"

"Yes Dr. Kinny!"

"I'll tell you what. I'll let you stand and stretch. I would like you to assume a similar position, but facing the TV. Can you do that for me, Candy?"

Candice nodded and slowly pried herself from her position, finding relief and ache in her pelvis. She stretched a bit then turned her back on Dr. Kinny, sliding back into position, hovering over his lap with her feet pointed straight out.

This time though, Dr. Kinny placed his hands on her narrow waist, grasping the hem of her dress and pulling up slowly. She raised her arms instinctively, as if he would pull it over her head. But he stopped when the dress wrapped firmly around her raised upper arms. She was blinded for a moment before he tucked her dress behind her head, pulling it tighter around her upper arms like a binder, and pulled her to lay back against his chest.

"We are going to see how much control Dance has taught you, Candy. What do you say?"

"Control, Dr. Kinny?"

"Indeed my pet." He grasped her chin and had her turn her face to the side to look at his, feeling her shaking breath heat his cheek as her head rested on his shoulder. He placed his hands just above her knees, a gentle reminder not to move.

"Come here, Olivia." he called to the woman still laying over the entertainment center. "Come give this candy a taste."

Olivia stood, and winced as she walked shakily in her heels towards the pair. Her more curvy form knelt down and took in the sight if a swollen clit under a neatly trimmed bush, and the petals of her inner lips folded and sticky. She leaned forward, her mouth descending upon Candice's pretty cunt. She closed her lips in a kiss against her wet folds.

Candice felt hot breath on her skin before she felt the lips. It took every bit of effort not to drop her hips and curl her legs at the feeling of the woman's lips as they made contact with her own lower ones. But arching her gaze toward Dr. Kinny, she couldn't see Olivia or what she was doing.

"Jesus fucking christ!" she swore against Dr. Kinny, her eyes rolling slightly to deal with the sudden onslaught of sensation.

"Shh." Dr. Kinny demanded. "I need to watch the weather for the week. Continue, Olivia. In silence."

Olivia continued this opened mouth kissing of Candice's pussy, pouting her lips against every part of her anatomy. After she seemed to be getting more and more worked up, she opened her mouth in an O shape, pressing her mouth down in a ring around her happy little clit. She sucked, careful to not touch the bud at all but left it exposed, using the suction of her breath to drag all of the blood to the surface. Candice's blood was pulsing in her ears, mouth hanging agape as she watched Dr. Kinny pay her no attention. Her breathing was loud and uneven, trying desperately to keep her hips thrust upward in the correct position, and her voice low.

It wasn't until Olivia struck her clit with her tongue for the first time that Candice lost control. She dropped her hips straight back against Dr. Kinnys lap, shaking from the assault on her clit. Her legs were crampy and sore from holding the position, and so her legs curled towards her chest in a quick spasm.

Dr. Kinny sighed. "Resume your position, Candy, or you will have to suffer punishment."

Candice whimpered loudly, and forced her self to thrust her hips up once again to Olivia's waiting mouth. Candice clenched her teeth, trying to pull the pleasure up her spine to dilute it a bit. But now only orgasm seemed to be looming. Candice moaned. "Dr. Kinny please this is going to make me..."

"Tsk. Not even a minute. Enough, Olivia. No, don't move, just kneel right there."

Dr. Kinny wrapped his arms around her petite body, finding the Apex of her thighs. He laid his hand across her cunt, feeling how far her soft petals and bloomed bud protruded from her body. Her clit was abnormally large, like a small marble. He put a pointer finger against each side of it, tugging the protective petals out of the way with his middle fingers, and began to stroke her clit with the pad of a single index finger .

"Ooooh god oh god oh god!" Candy yanked against the vice that was her dress but it held her arms firmly in place above her head. Her eyes rolled back, but as soon as they did his first fingers pulling away from her clit, nothing touching her but his forearms resting on her thighs and his middle fingers pinning her inner petals away from her clit. "I'm sorry Dr. Kinny! W-what did i do? Please don't stop, please!"

"Sh sh sh!" he murmured, turning and pressing his lips against her forehead. "I want you writhing in insanity before I ravage your virgin cunt tonight. I want nothing but thoughts of me using you like a pretty dance trophy. And I want you to realize that your pleasure is not more important than my amusement."

He held her pretty cunt gaping and turned his gaze back to Olivia and instructed her to retrieve her work briefcase. As they waited, Dr. Kinny continued his feather touches on her cunt, swiping the sides of her clit with a simple bend of his knuckle. Her breath came in squeals now, her eyes drifting in and out of focus as her eyes crossed.

When Olivia returned, he let go of her cunt much to Candice's chagrin. He watched her hold a stack of papers held together with binder clips and jumbo rubber bands.

"Candy, take two binder clips and two rubber bands from this please."

Candice was panting and squirming. "May I rest Dr. Kinny? Please it hurts so bad." she whimpered as shaking hands reached towards the stacks, barely still long enough for her to pull one large clip from the edge of the paper.

"I think I can allow that, Candy. Relax your body, sit down here on my lap. You've done well so far."

She dropped into his lap, feeling his erection sandwich between her ass cheeks. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably from such an extended strain to her muscles.

Dr. Kinny took the rubber bands first. He pulled up each of her feet and looped the rubber band over each, pulling them up her thighs like a garter. He rested each one at the tops of her thighs, right in the crease of her leg and pelvis. It wasn't until Dr. Kinny plucked a binder clip from her hand that she realized what he was going to do.

"Dr. Kinny please no! D-don't do that please! It will hurt so much! I won't disobey you anymore, I won't ask to change my position, please!" Candice made to close her legs, protect her nethers from this.

"Oh calm now, Bunny. If this was punishment for speaking out of turn, I would have told you. Put your legs back where they belong. I wouldn't give you what you couldn't handle." He nodded with approval as her legs returned shakily to their split.

He started on the left, stroking that soft petal of skin that hung from her pussy. He gave it a few soft tugs before pressing the binder clip open, and letting it bite down at the base of her inner lip.

Candice squealed, her legs snapping shut to the knees as she coped. Dr. Kinny simply said, "Olivia, if you don't mind." and his girl pried Candice's legs back open, pushing them against the arms of the chair. Dr. Kinny pulled the other binder clip from her hand and placed it deep against the flesh of her right inner labia. Then he plucked the rubber bands around her thighs and pulled them over the binder clips, holding them down flat.

Dr. Kinny wiped a tear falling from Candice's eye. "Look at me darling."

Candice opened red eyes and looked up at him.

"Shhh, my little bunny." he whispered. "You have such an exposed little cunt already, It was so tempting to just have the little flowers away from your bud too That's it. Calm."

Despite the pain of such a harsh abuse of her nether region, Candice's inner vixen was hardly quashed. If anything, such disregard in the use of her body made her wet. Her cunt clenched-and pulled on the binder clip, making her whimper-causing a dribble of her wetness to drip down her asscrack.

Dr. Kinny bid Olivia to continue, her mouth closing around that swollen and protruding clit. Dr Kinny's hands roamed her thighs as his attention returned to the news.

Olivia's tongue stroked the swollen round clit before her just once, with barely a touch. Candice's eyes bulged and her legs lifted from the chair, shaking in the air and trembling in effort to keep them wide. Dr. Kinny helped. He pressed her knees back down against the arms of the chairs.

Candice didn't know how much more torment she could take. Every nerve felt like it was buzzing, and even her arms bound above her were as taut as her legs when Olivia stroked her tongue across her clit again. She was so wound up and so inexperienced that Olivia couldn't even eat her out properly without causing her to explode. And oh GOD how it felt, feeling all of this in her body while being held in Dr. Kinny's lap.

"Please Dr. Kinny, I c-cant handle anymooooore!" she cried, her toes feeling as if they'd never uncurl, her fists never unclench. "Please Dr. Kinny, fuck me please! Fuck me and ruin me please, I need you!"

"Dirty dirty bunny." was his response as he pushed Olivia away. He told her to go open the door to the bedroom and stand in the corner by the bed. Dr. Kinny grasped Candice's legs and pulled them to one side of his lap, pulling her side against his chest. She inhaled through her teeth as the clamps tugged at her skin and as the clips pressed together, sandwiching her clit between the metal bodies of the clips. He lifted her in this position, carrying her through the door opened by Olivia.

Dr. Kinny laid Candice on the bed and removed the dress binding her arms, leaving her utterly naked now. He pressed her legs apart once more. Slowly, he eased each clip from her cunt, leaving deep bruises where they had been clamped into her flesh.

"I assume that you have masturbated in the past. Have you made yourself come via clitoris or vagina?"

"Both Dr. Kinny!" she cooed, her hips gyrating on the blankets. Olivia stood in the corner mere feet away but Candice did not care. All shame was gone from her mind. She was his slut.

"Good girl." He reached towards her cunt, swirling two fingers at her tight virginal opening before sliding them on either side of her clit. Then one finger slid under her clit, finding that smooth stretch of skin between her clit and urethra. Slowly his finger danced in circles, brushing the underside of her clit on each pass, making her body shudder.

"Please Dr. Kinny..." she whimpered loudly. "Please Dr. Kinny, please Dr. Kinny..."

Candice barely noticed when the mattress indented between her legs until she found her knees pressing on either side of her head. She had full view now of him kneeling in front of her, his cock hard and bouncing against her asscheek. She could see her own cunt, so wet that her juices were oozing steadily from her pulsing entrance. She watched, fascinated, as her whole pussy seemed to pulse and clench without even being touched. Dr. Kinny pursed his lips and blew lightly over her opening. Fresh cum overflowed, dripping down the top of her mount to her belly. She closed her eyes as her entire body shook unsteadily.

"Look at that pretty cunt, Bunny." Dr. Kinny demanded, and her eyes drifted open, unfocused and hazy.

Dr. Kinny, leaning his upper weight on his hands which pressed her knees into the mattress on either side of her head, didn't need his hands to guide his stiff cock to her hole. With well practiced aim, he touched the head of his cock to her waiting pussy, rotating his hips to decide what angle he wanted most. He held this position for a moment before he began rocking his hips and pressing down, embedding himself inside of her. He didn't bother pulling back; he didn't want her to get used to his full size before he had a chance to fully penetrate her. He didn't move slowly either, instead steadily pushed down into her waiting pussy, breaking into her cunt without a care until he was buried and his tip pressed hard against her cervix. She let out a yowl of intense, overwhelming feeling as she watched his cock disappear into her body. The bruised inner labia dragged against his cock as he descended, stinging, her vagina stretching around him and aching, yet her whole body continued to spasm in utter bliss. She watched, from this angle with her legs pinned above her, as her pussy ate his cock greedily, pulsing and squeezing his shaft. As soon as he rammed heavily against her cervix, though her cunt was unable to take his whole shaft quite yet. Her belly cramped and she let out a heavy moan.

"Oh, very wet and very tight little chocolate bunny. But look. Your cunt is as tiny as you are. I think we can get that little hole to open up and take my whole cock now, don't you think?"

Candice didn't say anything at first, and Dr. Kinny's hand released her knee and slapped her hard, forcing her head to snap to the side. Candice moaned and looked up at him. "Yes please Dr. Kinny! Give me your whole cock please!"

Dr. Kinny didn't wait; he pressed his hands against the back of her knees again and began to pump his hips against her. Each time he withdrew, red fluid streaked his cock. Each penetration had him slamming against her cervix. At first her body resisted, cramping hard with each assault but it eventually got the message; As he drove her, careening, toward orgasm, her body welcomed an inch more and more until he was buried straight to the hilt. His cock slammed against her pulsing cunt and his pelvis against her clit, and Candice let out a scream, her body convulsing hard under his body. Her pussy clenched around him, and her legs shook uselessly in his grip. Her eyes rolled back but he never did stop. Not until he was done.

She wasn't even sure when he stopped. Her body continued to shake and convulse even as she felt the bed indent to her right as he sat down on the end of it. Candice felt like she was riding one wave after another, and the orgasms refused to end.

A few minutes later she registered a loud sucking noise; Olivia must be sucking him off, cleaning what was left of her abused cunt from his body.

Candice must have fallen asleep at some point because she woke to Dr. Kinny dragging her to the end of the bed by her feet. He left her torso laying on the bed with her feet on the ground, her knees bent a few inches above the carpet. She moved to sit up, but a rough hand pushed her back into position. An object fell onto the bed in front of her; it was a long, thin bamboo stick. She could imagine the swish around it must make when cutting through the air.

"Girls don't get to demand to be mine, little bunny. But I admit your body was so very pleasing to me tonight. You are going to have to earn every day in my bed. Do you see that in front of you? Do you know what it is?"

Candice became more aware of what was going to happen. She gulped, and nodded. "A Cane, Dr. Kinny." she whispered, her voice wavering.

"Do you think this is a fair price for my time?"

"I don't know Dr. Kinny."

"You thoroughly enjoyed tonight. What was that worth to you?"

She whimpered. "Anything..."

"Remind me what the page you had printed said about it."

Candice gulped, barely having to think. "That women... should be reminded of their place with a firm hand. And to spare the rod... let them stray... entertain un-womanly beliefs is to waste their potential."

"Good girl. And what is your potential, Candice?"

"T-to please you... to... bring you joy." Her ass clenched as she watched his hand reach down in front of her and pick up the rod.

"All of my other girls... they are educated, intelligent, skilled. They have purpose outside of my care and my care helps them to excel in their duties. You... this is your only value. You are naught but a whore." he touched the cane to the backs of her thighs. "I will mold you into something with value." He pulled back, and she winced and screamed before it even landed, simply from the sound of it whistling through the air.

When it did strike, she gripped the sheets and yelped.

"What are you?"

"Your whore, Dr. Kinny!" Thwak! She whimpered loudly, shaking. "A whore with no other value!" Thwak! "A whore to whom you will give value!" Thwak! Candice sobbed, her legs trembling as he punished her thighs, leaving pale stripes along the backs of her legs.

Candice flinched when the cane appeared in front of her face. He pulled it back against her lips and she bit down on it. His pants ruffled and he pulled her to her feet, her rear pushed out towards him, still bent at the hips, her chest still lying on the bed. Without warning or ceremony, he shoved into her waiting cunt, still wet and juicy from their previous escapade. She bit down on the cane as her entrance twinged slightly, but couldn't help a moan as he stretched her open once more.

This was bliss. The pain radiated straight to her core as his thighs bumped and brushed against the backs of hers. She couldn't help but grunt and groan around the cane as he thrust against her cervix time and time again, lifting her petite form to her toes each time he did.

She cried as he drove her over the brink. He followed soon after, collapsing over her back with a grunt.

"Good Bunny." he said, pulling out of her with a flourish. He took the cane back and she licked her lips, looking back over her shoulder.

"Thank you Dr. Kinny."

12