Headmasters' Harem: Lisa

Story Info
Teacher Lisa is disciplined for the first time.
4k words
4.18
21.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

St. Ozaius' Academy was one of the best in the country. And only the best teachers were recruited here.

The student body was made up of 400 students. No more, no less. 350 of those students' parents paid tuition. 50 were straight A, underprivileged students who recieved scholarships. Each class size, bar physical education, was made of 10 students or less, guaranteeing optimal attention for the students.

There was one secretary, a team of 5 professional chefs, 2 librarians, and a host of other custodial staff.

There were 32 teachers, and every single teacher was female.

Dr. Kinny was the sole man in charge of administration and management of this school, and that is how he liked it. He sat in his office chair, reading over the student body committees proposal for this years senior trip, and he heard a scuffle in the corner by the office. "Lisa. You are quite fidgetty already." For a man of 53, he was surpisingly tall and supple, a spattering of salt amoung his dark pepper hair. But he was fit; he ran marathons every month for various causes, and it kept him fit and strong in places where other men his age had begun to whither.

"I am anxious, Dr. Kinny." Lisa whispered, shifting foot to foot in her high heels, nose pressed into the corner. Lisa was a history teacher. She has been excited to start in this position for months. This school was old fashioned and classic, and it seemed to speak to her on a deeper level than other institutions.

Today, Lisa has been summoned to the office for her first maintenance training. Of the 30 or so teachers he employed here, each day he set aside time in his office to do one-on-one maintenance training with the headmaster to ensure they were all performing their best for the school. This was Lisa's first training, and she was unsure about what the training actually entailed. But whenever she asked, the teachers could never help but portray a barely hidden smile before sweeping off to their next class, giving no real answers.

One on one training didn't find her as confused as the Headmasters' request to stand in the corner upon entering. Confused, she thought that perhaps this was to help teachers empathize with punishments they may choose from to discipline their students, such ss being seperated from the class. But she couldn't be sure.

"Dont be nervous. This is your first time, correct? We will start by prepping you to read the rulebook out loud."

"P-prepping, Sir?"

Dr Kinny cleared his throat and gestured to the front of the desk, where a book lay. "You may remove yourself from the corner. Stand before my desk, one foot from it. Place your hands on either side of the book.

"Yes Sir."

The woman didn't even recognize his annoyance as she turned away from the corner and stood in front of his desk. She placed her hands down on either side of his book, which forced her to bend forward at the hips.

"This is a bit strange, Sir, I... are you sure this is appropriate?"

He sighed. "It is Dr. Kinny. i feel as though you are forgetting your manners when addressing a superior. Tell me, is it your simplemindedness, or did your orientation instructor fail to instruct you on how to address me as your superior?"

Lisa let out a gasp. She wasnt quite sure how to respond. She swallowed heavily. "I... I'm sorry. I think I just forgot."

"So it is your simplemindedness."

Lisa wasnt sure how to respond. She simply nodded.

Dr. Kinny began to unbuckle his pants. "Normally this happens in stages, but you seem to be one of those girls who needs to start out strong."

Lisa felt frozen as she heard his belt buckle clank and swoop from their loops. The handbook said something about physical discipline even though it was bared from hse on studebts, but she didnt think they were serious. Not belt serious. She moved to straighten and beg his forgiveness, but the belt descended on her upper thighs quick and hard. She let out a surprised shout, reaching back to shield her bum from his assault. "Sir-I mean Dr. Kinny!? Please, what are you doing?"

Dr. Kinny grasped her by the ponytail at the nape of her neck-a functional part of his strict dress code for teachers-and forced her to face forward with her nose pressed against the rulebook. "Since this is your first corrective discipline, I will allow you to break from your usual stance. Bend over the desk, and reach to the other side and hold it tight. Interfering or impeding your discipline will only make this worse."

Lisa let out a dry sob but did as she was told. How did this seem to escalate so quickly? And why was she allowing him to speak to her this way?

"Thank me for my kindness and consideration." he whispered.

His voice was closer than she expected, and she jumped. His fingers brushed the strands of her ponytail to the side and she shivered. For some reason, whether it was his confidence or there was something wrong with her, while she was startled by his unusually gentle touch, she was not made afraid by it. He was... reassuring. Calming. Assertive. What was wrong with her?

"Thank you for your consideration and kindness, Dr. Kinny." she said, her voice shaking.

Dr. Kinny adjusted his stance behind her, and she felt cold where his hand had been and wasn't now. The belt struck, and she wailed, unable to contain her tears flowing onto the desk beneath her. She lost count, but it must have been 10 strikes...

He placed a hand on her upper arm and pulled her upright, her ass smarting through the fabric of her pencil skirt. His other hand caressed her cheek and pulled her face against his chest, where she shuddered a sob.

"Return to the corner. I want you to reflect on your punishment, what it was for, and how it has helped you. When you feel it has sunk in, please return to your position in front of my desk."

Lisa was sent back to her corner and it took all of her willpower not to caress her heated bottom. Being held by him after being spanked, feeling so vulnerable... he must be well practiced. She wanted to be held by him again. Folding her hands in front of her, it was nearly 20 minutes before she turned away from the light brown color of the drywall and returned to his desk.

"Well?"

Lisas face warmed, blushing.

"I apologize for being so rude, Dr. Kinny. Your discipline will... help remind me to be more respectful."

"Good girl."

Somehow, the words sent a warmth through her pelvis that she wasnt quite sure about. Almost as if she were grateful for his strong control.

Wiping her damp sweating hands on her pencil skirt, she leaned forward again, placing her hands on either side of the book, bent over at the waist.

Dr. Kinny stood and reached into his desk drawer. From it he pulled a small jar full of water, in which floated several pieces of what looked like a peeled beige root vegetable. Ginger. He pulled on a glove and selected a piece which had been carved like a miniature dumbell: a narrow shaft with a buldge on each end.

Circling around her, he paused, resting a hand on her hip. He could feel her tremble at his touch.

"This is worn by teachers during their maintenance training while they read the rulebook. It helps to really ingrain the message, that these rules are sacred and to be followed." He reached down to the hem of her pencil skirt and began to roll it upward. Lisa jumped in surprise, but her still warm rear was an effective warning to not move.

"W-Worn, Dr. Kinny?" she asked, unsure where he was going with this.

Dr Kinny did not respond. Instead, he lifted her skirt to just above her pantyline, and began tugging the panties downward now.

"Dr. Kinny, I..."

"You may begin reading..." he instructed. His finger pressed avainst the dip at the top of her asscrack, and slowly began to trail downward. She looked down at tbe book quickly, and realized it began with a teachers pledge.

"This h-historic school holds time-tested values." she began, letting out a gasp as his fingers began to spread her assheeks as they slid down her crack to her rectum. She should scream and run for the hills. But her traitorous feet refused to carry her away. Still, she jolted when his fingers found her tight puckered asshole, and began to probe. "Please Dr. Kinny, what are you doing?" Lisa moved to stand, but was shoved back down against the desk with force.

"Continue."

"Th-the teachers of this great school find honor and pride in education and d-discipline..."

He pushed tbe small piece of ginger root against her rectum until one bolbous end popped into her anal cavity, pinned in place by her sphincter.

"We cradle our students, while maintaining a strict, honorable enviroment. Ea-Each teacher honors and supports the Headmaster, without whom we women would be lost."

Lisa continued to read the mantra, and moved onto the rules. First the dresscode; a black or grey pencil skirt that touched the knees. A button-up white blouse. silk panties were a must (as to avoid pantylines), hair tied at the nape of the neck if long enough, heels...

Then the discipline.

"Every teacher must attend monthly maintenance training administered by the headmaster."

The burning she assumed was from a foreign intrusion wasnt fading. She began to shift and twitch, her breathing heavier now.

"The female is to enter the office at 7am and proceed to the corner of the office and wait to be recognized.

The female is to stand one foot back from the desk, bend at the hips, and place her palms on the desk for a reading.

The female is to follow instruction to enjoy her discipline in penence of being in need of training, and her reward for being deemed worthy."

"Dr. Kinny... it burns."

She paused amoung reciting instruction for maintaining class order, tears welling back in her eyes now. She noticed that the strange and invasive punishments were brought nowhere near the students; aside from the Headmasters expectations of his teachers, the school seemed normal if a bit ood fashioned.

Dr. Kinny stood from his desk, pausing in his effort to fill out grant paperwork. He rounded behind her and placed a hand on her bottom, which trembled and shivered under his palm. "Continue." he said.

She continued to read about class order, when a close palm clapped against her asscheek. Lisa jolted forward,inhaling sharply through her teeth. Now she understood; the burning wasnt from an intrusion, it was from what was intruding.

"Ginger root. Helps lessons... sink in a little more thoroughly."

She whimpered at his words and clenched her jaw. "It hurts, Dr. Kinny." she whimpered.

"Pain is a fantastic stimulant. It helps your brain remember how to survive." he said, striking her bottom again. It bounced under his hand, and he let out a pleasurable sigh. "And then when you combine it with a purpose, a need, and a gentle touch..."

His other hand laid across her shoulder, his fingertips skimming up her neck. He slid hand around the front of her throat; it wasnt a threat, but a caress, control, and support.

His hold had an instant and gratifying effect; she stiffened, and let out a soft moan of pain sprinkled with pleasure. Another strike landed on her backside and this time she felt it shoot straight from her burning rectum to her groin.

"Continue."

"Students recieve 2 verbal reprimands before being seperated from the class..." SLAP. She gasped. "...for independent study and additional work." SLAP. Lisa whimpered, clenching her thighs, leaning against his warm grip on her neck. This wasnt just a punishment anymore. It was sweet, delightful torture. She read off a notation that failure to maintain class order fell ultimately on the teacher, and she would be punished for her failures immediately after classes.

"Dr Kinny..." she whimpered as she finished off the chapter. He looked down at her pretty cherry ass and stroked her smooth skin with his knuckles.

"What is it, Lisa?"

"Wh-why do... you... you are stiking my bottom but I... how..." Lisa could not gind her words. She clenched her knees together and felt her slick cunt squeeze in response to the small movement.

"Shhhh..." he whispered. "Shhh my dear. Come." He guided her to stand and held her against his chest. Her red bottom was still well exposed, and he stroked her hair gently. "Are you asking why your cunt is wet and your pelvis is pulsing, dear?"

Lisa sobbed against his chest, and he could feel the heat of her embarassment through his shirt.

"It is because you women are simple minded creatures. Your body is simply responding to finally being shown your place." She whimpered and squirmed against his chest. "I would like you to return to the corner. When you have reflected on what has happened, and what is happening in your body, you may come and stand beside my desk. You will recieve one more punishment."

Lisa trembled, but did not reply.

"You will come to me, ask to lay over my lap, and ask to be spanked. And then you will beg for me to provide you relief for your troubles. Understood?"

Lisa nodded vigorously. "Yes Dr. Kinny."

When released, Lisa found her way back to the corner. Each step made her cunt glide against her thighs, as she was soaked. The ginger, though less potent, still made her butthole burn.

What was wrong with her? Beaten and assaulted by her boss... and she found herself slick and wanting. She really must be a simpleminded creature if this is what it took to turn her on. She'd never even felt this horny in bed. Trembling, she stewed in the feeling of her spine tingling and her pelvis clenching, desperate to be filled. Is that what she truly wanted?

Lost in her thoughts, she jumped when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in. I have training in session, what do you need?"

The secretary bustled into the room. Lisa did not turn, so she could not tell if the woman gave her, her bare red bottom, or its protruding ginger root a thought or a glance. She simply dropped off a package and made to excuse herself.

"Wait a moment Oma. Come here and bend over the desk here."

Lisa swallowed hard. What was she hearing? Did Oma do something...?

There was no question or protest. A minite later, a squishing sound echoed around Omas soft breathy moans. A grunt and a whine later, Omas heels were heading for the door, and Dr. Kinnys seat creaked as he returned to it.

"Thank you for your gift, Dr. Kinny." Oma said shakily as she left the room.

Lisa stood frozen in the corner. She couldnt... couldnt believe that.. She turned away from the corner and approached Dr. Kinny by his side.

"Dr. Kinny, I am ready for my final lesson..." she whispered.

Dr. Kinny didnt acknowledge her immediately. When he did, he rolled his chair back stood, walking around his desk to the brown leather couch near the door. Sitting on the edge, he grasped her hands and pulled her foward between his knees, her legs hitting the couch. Still he pulled, and she squealed as she fell across his lap. He adjusted her until her upper body lay on the couch beside him and her hips lay square across his left knee. He put his hands down on her lower back before pushing her panties down until they fall off of at least one of her feet. Then he uses his other leg, drapes it over her leg closest to him while pushing the other away, forcing her to spread her legs and expose herself to him.

With care, he uses a tissue to grasp the end of the ginger root. Instead of removing it, he pulsed it in and out of her asshole, fucking her with the little plug.

How delightful she was when she squealed like a little piggy. He grinned and yanked it out with a flourish, watching her entire ass clench in pain.

Tossing it to the side, he slides his palm over her warm red bottom. But his goal was not her already abused cheeks. He slid his hand down her parted crack and angled more vertically until his hand lay quite flat over her heated, pulsing and moist cunt. She shuddered and pressed against the couch, trying to close her spread legs but he gave the back of her thigh a quick smack, and she resumed her spread position.

"I want you to think of something for me." he said, pondering. "And i want you to answer truthfully. Did my punishments today turn you on?"

Lisa whimpered, and nodded slowly against the couch.

A heavy hand collided hard with the soft skin of her cunt causing her to jolt and wail. He barely uttered "Use your words" before she pined, a "Yes!" squeaking from her throat.

Another hard, merciless slap landed on her apex, and she wailed, trying to close her legs again. His punishment rained heavily on the backs of her offending thigh in continuous blows until she moved her leg away again.

"Yes Dr Kinny! It made me so horny i - i dont know why!"

"Oh poor thing." She flinched hard, but his touch which returned to her cunt was gentle. The pads of his fingers stroked up and down, avoiding the most sensative and aching areas on purpose. She squirmed and moaned into the couch. "Would you like me to tell you why?"

Lisa nodded, sniffling into the couch. A warning pinch from Dr Kinny made her flinch. "Yes please tell me Dr. Kinny."

"You will have to exchange something for knowledge, Lisa. What are you prepared to give me?"

"Anything Dr. Kinny please..." She shifted, but the position of her limbs did little to help her. She was too spresd out to have much leverage to lift her hips, and was barred from any other movemnt by the way his knee fit under her.

"I want your submission, Lisa. Can you give that to me? Your complete loyalty? Your obedience and servitude?"

Lisa sobbed and nodded furiously. "Yes Dr. Kinny!"

"Did my use of Oma while you stood in the corner of the office make you want me any less, Lisa?"

Lisa sniffed and closed her eyes tightly. "No Dr. Kinny!"

"I expect absolute loyalty from all of my girls. Do you understand, Lisa?" His fingers returned to their teasing strokes up and down her labia, inching closer and closer to her clit.

"Yes Dr. Kinny!"

His other hand found her hair. He stroked her free strands back from her face, stroking her cheek with the backs of his fingers, and tucking her hair behind the nape of her neck to better see her face.

"You are turned on because you know that you have finally found a purpose. Women are simple creatures. Had history honored and loved their pretty little cunts like they deserved instead of oppressing their pleasure, women wouldnt have bothered with all of this equality crap. Do you believe you are equal to me, Lisa?"

Once... but now... after seeing how her body and mind have caved to him... But she hesitated, and another sound smack cracked against her cunt. His middle finger struck her clit, making her body spasm. She barely managed to keep her legs parted, but her knees certainly trembled.

"No Dr. Kinny! I am not your equal, I am-" Lisa choked on her words. They were never her beliefs. Not really. Not until this moment in the office.

SLAP! "Go on. What are you?" he whispered, still stroking her hair. Tears streamed and he wiped one away, drying his fingers in her honey brown hair.

"I am yours." she whispered, and she exhaled as if a weight was lifted from her chest. "Just yours."

"Good girl." he whispered. His palm struck her sticky wet cunt three times fast. And while there was a wail and a sob, her hips also pressed back as if to meet each one.

"Oma is one of my pretty girls. I enjoyed Oma today, though i didnt need to. I almost let her leave without burying myself into her needy little cunt, but I was enjoying your first training in my class far more than i thought I would. So i wanted to give myself a little extra room to wiggle."

She wasnt fighting at all now, not emotionally or mentally. He looked down into her glazed eyes and recognized her submission. "Good girl. I can see you are ready to bring me pleasure."

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers
12