Headmasters' Harem: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reased her legs and allowed her to stand on shaky feet, almost falling to the side. He caught her and guided her to thr office door, where he grasped the back of her neck and pushed her face against the frosted glass.

"Keep your cheek on the glass and take a step back. Good girl. Point your tailbone so i can see that pretty little cunt of yours. Cross your legs."

Lisa did as she was asked, her thighs pressed together hard as she crossed her ankles, pressing her high heels into the carpet. Her pussy glistened, and her thighs were wet. She heard the jangle of his belt buckle as he instructed her to reach back and part her upper thighs and cunt with wide splayed hands.

Dr Kinny touched his thick cock to her cunt, swirling it in her juices. His touch was feather light and teased the sensative flesh of her pink cunt. His cock ran from anus to clit and back again, and her moans echoed sharp against the glass. He then pressed forward not into her pretty waiting cunt or even her tight little asshole, but into the crease made at the apex of her thighs. His cocks dhaft dragged along her clit and she bucked, nearly losing grip on her flesh.

"Dr Kinny... you..."

He gripped the back of her neck and pushed hard against the door, sliding straight between her thighs. "This is no mistake. You will find that I do not make those."

He thigh-fucked Lisa hard and rough as he would have her cunt. Pleasure built in her as her clit was dragged back and forth against his shaft but still she was left empty and wanting. Her whimpers were loud against the door as he forced her towards climax.

"Please Dr. Kinny, dont tease me, please just fuck me Dr. Kinny." Lisa begged. She didnt recognize herself; not her desperate voice, not the way she bucked back against this man, nor the way orgasm continued to build inside of her after the abuse he gave her.

Dr Kinny brushed her ponytail to the side and let his breath wash over her neck. Her stance wavered as orgasm built, her crossed ankles that kept tension of her thighs around his cock quivering. "Final lesson. You will be thoroughly fucked... when i say. Be very grateful i allow... you ... this..." he dragged his words out with her pleasure, until she exploded over his cock. "...orgasm."

He too allowed himself release, filling her pulled down panties with his seed. He stepped back and slowly tugged her panties up, reaching between her thighs to mash the bubble of cum against her tender and swollen bud. "I imagine that being inside you will feel... divine, my dear Lisa. But that is something you will certainly earn. You have much to learn yet, my slut. Now come, clean your filth from my cock."

12