All Comments on 'Heads I Win, Tails She Loses'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
rbloch66rbloch665 days ago

This is strange. First time I read this was quite a while ago and my 1 star rating means that I hated it. Without realizing I previously read it, I did so again, and loved it - I changed my rating to 5 stars. - Something else I’ve noticed is that I can read a story a second time after some months have passed and my mind will create different pictures and it makes it seem like almost a totally different story. I’m confused, but, whatever.

XluckyleeXluckylee21 days ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a great, finished story.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Good story. Not a terribly profound blackmail threat. Yes her reputation can be junked, so I can see her doing it the first time to buy time. But afterwards get help. Tell your husband. Go to the authorities. Revenge porn carries a nasty sentence nowadays, and unless Doug is technically inclined with a VPN and encryption, his network activity is logged. Besides if she gets a recording (easy to do nowadays) after her first session, she had counter leverage. If the video is released, she goes to the DA and scorches him. Again get help. To have herself subjected to blackmail sex, i.e. rape, repeatedly once a week for months is grotesque. Surprised then husband didn't intervene earlier. He knew for many weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A hell of a good tale, as is. Thank you TTT - 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If you like this idea, look up a movie from some years ago called "Purgatory", a western, not a big budget film but quite good with some familiar faces doing the acting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's good today is. No need for more. But you've got some good character development started there and a tangent with one or more of the characters wouldn't be bad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Believe it or not, I trust the coin toss quite often. One side's "yes", the other's "no". It's not the best way to ask God what I should do, but it's worked for me so far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FTDS

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

She was unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like it when the husband has the final discussion on what is to happen!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Weak blackmail though. Her drunken, drugged night of debauchery was 5 years ago. If her family and friends abandon her then they are rotten people. She was most assuredly raped. So drugged and drunk as to not remember anything let alone give consent. She would be able to sue her company for wrongful termination of they were that stupid to fire her after the video leaked. Her husband wouldn't care and would have supported her. Her solution was dumb. Besides unless Doug is a hacker or knows how to employ one off the dark web, investigators would be able to nail him for revenge porn. Heck at worst she would do it one to stall (again don't even see why with the blackmail so weak), get help, wear a wire, and then use counter leverage to burn Doug, if he doesn't delete all the video and backups. Could be done with help from husband or from law enforcement. Regardless, she instesd empowered the kidnapper. Had the weekly 25 minute trysts where she lied to Doug to get him off, in the marital bed in their home. Why? That risks exposure. She had been doing it for six weeks. Sounds like MC knew about by week #2 or #3. Gave him time to prepare. His ruse wa brilliant. Perfect alibi. House going up in flames was due to her setting out the candles (which btw wwould eave a strong smell afterwards) and Doug knocking them over. Why do the sex trysts in her home. Still enjoyed the story. Well written. Maybe they work it out, maybe they don't. She had a tough road to climb. Her lack of trust in telling him is a big divide. To reconcile will require a lot more than just dating again. Counseling. Therapy. She clearly was not logical about the threat of the blackmail. Suspect her past life really bothers her and she had an outsized fear and overreaction to the predators threat. I assume MC takes care of Jack and the kompromat. It isn't that hard. If you know what you are doing or can hire someone to do it, you just need something of value to trade or threaten the asshole.and make it clear what the repercussions will be if he reneges. 5 stars.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

I liked the story it was an romantic comedy with a sliver of hope almost

🙈🙊🙉💨🤮

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

One of my favorites. Always laugh when they’re trying get out the window. Thanks.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

That sir, was a thoroughly enjoyable tale.It can stop where it is or you can explore all three of their lives past, present, and future. Nicely packaged, developed characters. Very enjoyable read.

Thank you most kindly.

Dave

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

no me gusto la configuración... hazlo o no, pero no tortures...no juegues con la comida antes de comerla.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As always simply a great story and I like the hanging ending. If you do a sequel it will be worth reading. Of you don't no worries my imagination has supplied an ending lol. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yep, she made a lot of bad decisions. But as was pointed out, one phone call. This time around Purgatory was the right choice.

nogravynogravy10 months ago

NIce; thoroughly enjoyable, well written, and the characters seem real. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So she got drunk and high and took part in a gang bang while in college.

So then she has a choice, cheat on her husband and destroy her marriage to keep the blackmailer silent.

Or tell her husband about something she did well before they got together and hope he stands by her.

She took the wrong choice.

It is a pity these comment sections don't have a way of letting people vote on what they think should happen, and record the votes. .................get back together or not, Yes or NO .

I think I would vote NO

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely outstanding.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh I really liked this, so mater of fact way you wrote it was so good for the action you put together for us to read. I thought that you said at the end that a lot of people would moan about the ending was so true, maybe let others have a go with the next part?

Thanks I really liked how you did this, nice character set, great plot and so well described.

oksideshow859419oksideshow85941911 months ago

Not bad...not bad......

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To all those who believe that the wife should be given a “second chance”, I say: how many chances has she already had?

Let’s examine her choices:

She chose to be sexual before marriage.

Instead of only being sexual with committed boyfriends, she put herself in a situation that resulted in a video of her having deviant sex.

She didn’t tell her future husband about her past actions before they married.

She didn’t tell her husband about the initial blackmail communication.

She didn’t tell the police that she was blackmailed.

She didn’t go to the first meeting with the blackmailer, pull out her gun, and just shoot him!

She didn’t tell her husband any of the times she went to the blackmailer.

She didn’t trust her husband at ANY point in their relationship.

She already had many chances. Each time she chooses the wrong side, except at the very end. So, for the sake of only one correct choice, in her entire adult life, she should get to keep her husband, and make his life a hell of misery and distrust?!?

I don’t think so!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great until the end. A cuckold is still a cuckold. It didn’t make sense for him to say she might be able to win him since she did before. There was no reason to go to all that trouble if he’s going to take her back. She’ll just find someone else later. I’m glad I skipped to the end and didn’t waste too much time. LM

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, interesting story. 4 stars, thinking of 5 BUT her not trusting him to deal w/ blackmail, her fearing sexual stupidity before their union would end the union, expecting not to get caught or that getting caught using the blkmail excuse would be a get free card, all diminished my ability to take her back exzcept as a friend w/ benefits and condom use. rk

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Just read it again. And the second time around is every bit as powerful as the first time. Thank you, TX!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

When all the decisions and actions our MC make and took in this story were made using the flip of a coin, the story is definitely complete with the flip of a coin. Good one!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 1 year ago

Further proof that Texass is the cuck state in the USA....

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

I hate unfinished stories but I think this one worked. Good read.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Fully agree! The reader should get to spin out the ensuing parts to his/her satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackmail sex is rape. Can judge whether she should have informed her husband sooner. She what happemed to Debbie. Regardless she felt caught in a vice. She tried to endure and did not enjoy the continued rapes only trying to bring Doug the blackmailing asshole off faster. She deserves another shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no 'keeping the wife'! To many times, to many reasons, to many chances of tell him, to many everything. If Gina wants him, she will have him. They probably both have baggage, but she has heard it all, and his heart is wanting to be properly loved, which she appears to be ready to do. So, another chapter, finds him moving into Gina's place, and three month's later, she's sporting a cute little belly bump, and drinking diet Pepsi. Good women know when the great guys come on the market; they wait patiently for their wives to fuck up, and when the wives think they can, they do, and when they do, it open season. Gina has seen them all, and is ready to step in. Great story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackmail sex is rape. She felt trapped. Even if her husband was forgiving after thr first time, it is so easy with the dark web and Internet to push out the damning video. The resultant backlash would destroy their marriage anyways. On thr other hand, by going to the husband and begging for help and going to the authorities, maybe they head off the blackmail and get the asshole Doug in prison before the video is released. Maybe. While the second option is the correct, moral and logical play, it is possible to understand why the wife made the decision she did. After lengthy observation he could see she did not enjoy it, that her talk was forced and meant to get the asshole off. Most of the time blackmail for sex with a threat to inform the husband is a stupid proposition (not to mention is rape). No woman in her right mind should accede to such a threat unless instead the threat is much more severe, like physical threat to husband and family, prison time for husband or herself or both for a crime (whether real or framed), or absolute financial ruin (though this one would not work for a sustained period of time). But in this story, the threat is somewhere in between "telling husband about some singe drunken tryst" and "mafia is going to kill and rape your family". So yeah not black and white given the emotional pressure being applied and what she saw happened to her friend Debbie who was ruined when she did not agree. Looks like she will get that second chance. The bartender did what she did at the end to put thee wide on notice and incentivize her.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

interested to know when this took place if it modern, he is most likely flipping a 500-dollar coin willy-nilly lol. at least he is aware that he make bad choices seems to be keeping that habit alive. yeah a part 2 wouldnt be a LW story would be a restarting life romance. LW story ends when the marriage does, thankfully some extend it to let readers know how things turned out for the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Criminal sexual coercion is a felony in most states and a high level misdemeanor in the rest. The stupid slut could simply have had her would be lover arrested, but then she would have missed getting some strange, albeit a little smelly, cock in her cheating cunt. To tell the truth, the stench always got her really wet, and she always hoped lots of cock cheese was trapped under his foreskin when they got together.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944almost 2 years ago

Nah, still needs an ending. 4 choices, he keeps the wife,he gets the bartender, he gets both,he gets neither one.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

A very good story. 5

She was blackmailed and done the wrong decision, and continued doing so. He saw the videos and understood her state of mind. And when she called, nude and durty while her house was on fire, he saw her first thoughts were about him.

Yes, she definitely has a second chance and the from the tone of things they will be back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RAAC fest, with a cuck that fucked her, knowingly, RIGHT AFTER she was done fucking another guy. No reason, no blackmail, no nothing, can explain him continuing to do that. "cleaned up" or not. sick, fucking pathetic, and lame. And to think he gives her another chance, after letting him fuck the same worn out, likely diseased hole after another guy, time and again? This guy needs therapy and Gina should seriously consider her own motivations, wnating a guy that could accept that bullshit from anyone. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid people - a story is over when the writer says. Don't like that - write your own damn story! Thanks TTT, third time through. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 2 years ago

It's a good story, either in spite of or because of the open-ended ending. I can think of... 6 different endings offhand, all of which work.

It's a good story. The hell with the whiners.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

The ending ,Readers, IS in your minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever story and a decent main character who can be hurt without losing his decency

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Liked it! Well written and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Some commenters think that the tale isn't finished, certainly it is. Tx left the finish up to you when he left the coin on the bar. You reader/commenter flip the coin and whatever shows up is the finish. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TX, you've done me in, I shall by pass anything written by you. i hate unfinished stories or open ones. if you can't finish don't start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've always supported an author's decisions, after all they feed my need for good tales! Thank you for your stories, hope there will be more to come.

somewhere east of Omaha

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieover 2 years ago

Good story. Being left hanging isn’t always a bad thing. A follow-up would probably be anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. 5

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Debbie - Only one commentator mentioned Debbie.

"You still could have told me. It was before we were married. I wouldn't hold it against you."

She shrugged. "Maybe you wouldn't. How about my work? My family? Your family? Our friends? Our church?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all. Debbie, the other girl found out the hard way."

Lauren knows Debbie got dragged through the mud. So Debbie told husband or the police? In a perfect world probably that would have stopped the whole blackmail process. But Debbie found out it wasn’t a perfect world.

So what if the skuzzball goes to jail, or Hubby/boyfriend is able to get at Jack, Jack could (and probably said he did) have some means of sending DVDs off should anything happen to him. There was reasonable chance armageddon was headed her way if she didn’t comply with Jack’s demands. What did Dick Cheney say as a reason to invade Iraq? Something like — If there's a 1 percent chance that al-Qaida has the ability to conduct a terrorist act, the United States must treat it as a certainty in terms of our response. And 75% of the U.S. was going, “No duh. That’s too high. We gotta invade.”

So, no, Lauren was stuck in an uber tight spot. An outside observer, with no skin in the game, should not say Laura should absolutely NOT done what she did. You have to keep in mind what happened to Debbie. If you do and you still say tell hubby/police, then fine.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Good story. Did you compose a follow up?

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

My second read thru and I changed my vote from 4 to 5, excellent story⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jamesapplejamesapplealmost 3 years ago

Hell of a story. You made the "cheating" wife accessible and personable. Not a caricature. Suprisingly, I disliked the husband more than her. By the end of the story, I was actually rooting for Lauren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lot of authors try to leave a story ending up to the reader and fail. Usually because during the course of the story you end up hating one of characters. You should be proud of this one. You walked a thin line and didn't fall. I think I will deviate from my usual and hope they make it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant little story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Very good story, but I think both spouses were wrong. She clearly should have relied on him and taken whatever embarrassment came her way. He should see her regret and tried to repair the marriage. In the end, I suspect he will. Interesting story, but wrong-headed behavior.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Yawn....

Same old story on this site, the bitch cheats (blackmail or not it's no excuse.) Husband says he's hurt like never before, and yet the stain of RAAC is making it's way in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lauren was being blackmailed and had to chose between a rock and a hard place. Like her most people would have taken the gamble on getting away with it. It's understandable that she chose to fall for the blackmail.

However, the phone call shows her love for Jack is genuine and hopefully if the story played out Jack would have forgiven her and taken her back with the appropriate amount of vengeance on the blackmailer.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago

I think this is great. What some damaged men really need (and even the reasonable ones) is a gesture from a woman showing love.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I'll never understand a wife who says she loves him that much but doesn't trust him enough to help her. Good story but what happens with that hotty Gina?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Another one to enjoy again, although ending still a little muddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cute little story

Just what I needed tonight

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Complete

I thought it was great ending. No more is needed. Great story!!! 5 *s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Laughing at starsong1077's hilariously stupid "reasoning".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I generally almost always side with the Betrayed spouse

this case however he is a right bastard. He knew she was being blackmailed. I understand initially he was devastated but he learns the truth after a while. I can still understand him being upset that she did not come to him after the first rape. And make no mistake she was raped repeatedly. The husband knew this and instead of helping it stop he sets out to destroy her in addition. He have them under surveillance so he knew the whole story. Quite frankly she deserves better than her husband. All he cares about is himself and he's a piece of garbage.

I might be more sympathetic if he had no idea about the blackmail and has remorse at the end but he knew about it after a time and he's still behaved cruelly

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
Good story

I really liked this story, especially Jack. But I would've preferred an ending where he divorces her but helps her out by dealing with the blackmailer and giving her some financial support so she can start over. The wife was really dumb but she had a good heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can understand the blackmailed mentality

She was also being blackmailed for things that happened before the marriage.

She was scared to death and felt like she would lose everything no matter what. She hambled and hated herself the entire time.

I dont know if i could stay married but i would do everything to help her. Especially due to the phone call.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Never

The cheating slut would never win...ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing plain and simple its the first story i can honestly say left not just feeling good but turned on as well and thats a real first since ive found this mostly fucked up site. This will be my first real favorited story here and proud of it. I'll be coming back to this story every time i need a little restoration in humanity from this site. I'll be happy for either of them getting him in the end but leaving it open like this is great too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfectooooo

Excellent. Just good writing with well developed characters and all in 2 pages. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About As Close To A

Great short story as there is on this site. Personally I'm rooting for Gina and I spent a lot of time wishing he'd replaced the glass in the window with Lexan or added a nice set of decorative bars to the outside. One simple moral here is don't fuck another man in a Texan's marital bed, ever. Of course they have a tendancy to get a little bit pissed off in Michigan too especially ones that drive Mustangs and Jeeps. Signed: BTW

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Well done

Fine. I can supply my own ending. Good story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
one of my favorites

but giving her a chance when you have a sexy bombshell in the waiting is stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she made him a cuck by cheating

he made himself a cuck by letting her back in

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Wow... a LW tale, plenty of revenge, a touch of redemption, a new love triangle

Wow... there is a LOT in there for such a short story. Best short story I've ready here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is a little gem

Clever plot and dialogue. Technically well written. An outstanding vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yup, complete

Perfect. 5 stars

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
Hmmmm...

I suppose if you (the author) says it's finished, then it's finished but it doesn't 'feel' finished. That ending isn't an ending, it's a setup for a continuation and not a sunset ride to leave you wondering. It was interesting but without the rest of the story, it's just one scene from a tale that could have been very good.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I just love this story, but Dougie deserves a little more than the rose bush.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I concur with your closing comment.

It is complete.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To those who don't understand the brilliance of the ambivalence in this flash story,

Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Yes, she was stupid and fucked up big time. But given what happened with her friend, it was somewhat excusable. Very good plot development. It was made very clear she loved him so no problem with the ending. Jack wins no matter what but I'm pulling for the dumb bitch also.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Great call

I still didn't like she didn't trust him enough to tell him but the call

The call

The call

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
The problem with macho bravado

Number of problems with that:

1. Man is presented like a superman who moralize, and looks generally like a typical chauvinist. Not a likable character. Another thing is that for a guy like our writer TTT who writes incest stories between a father and a daughter it is hard to see where is that moral high ground TTT is standing on. It is harder to be more disgusting than in such incest fantasies that are just a tiny step apart from pedophilia.

2. Threesome fantasies are also totally absurd and they seem to be in a few of TTT stories. I don't believe you can find women so ready for that, and certainly not in the long run since your characters do not have much to offer than threats and macho attitude. Some women may like that but it gets worn out pretty fast.

3. All this macho bravado indicates an insecure male, our writer himself.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great story

This most definitely is a reconciliation tale with a twist...gina joins them in bed as part of the healing process and they become a 3some for life

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Yeah, she messed up, but

she was overwhelmed. She should have told Jack, but that doesn't guarantee that he she wouldn't have to spend some time with the rat bastard. She did what she thought she needed to do, and Jack knows it. I think that in the long run she and Jack will find a way back to one another. I really liked this story because it was coerced sex, and she never bad mouthed Jack and so my ending is that they worked it out. A 4 Star Rating.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Very entertaining

I don't know how I got reading in the Loving wives category most of these stories tear my heart out. I've never been married and if something like this happened to me, I probably wouldn't survive. This story was very good. It's like the clouds are not dark but a hopeful gray for this couple and if not there's the bartender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

A totally different slant to the usual story on this site. Well written. Now how about a story where the wife exposes her blackmailer to her husband and what follows her confession. It is unbelievable that these women don't realize that they are digging themselves deeper into the shit, when they give in to a blackmailer.5*s.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Yeah

Read it again. Stupid cunt. All she had to do was tell her husband about the blackmail. Oh well, stupid is as stupid does. Bye Bye slut.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Greatlybenjoyed

The reconciliation is still just a coin flip. I would bet against it.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Ii took me several reads to get the story.

Thought it was a route BTB story. Now I think there's more to it. It's much deeper. I don't have time to expound on it now. Perhaps later.

Maybe it's because I was a bartender during college, but I really got into the characters' heads....after several reads.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Timrv you are a unbelievably retarded commenter

Blackmail and rape are two different things, she could have told her husband and said fuck you the blackmailer. Fucking someone because they have something on you Is stupid because you’re giving them more ammunition against you. The only rapist here is you. Your rapping my eyes and time with your dumbassed comments.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

She was blackmailed and is effectively repeatedly raped, so he divorces her. Real nice guy. She would be better off without him.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Interesting

I like that you found a unique way to get to the end. I read these to be entertained and you always come through! Well done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reading Yet Again

"You treated me like crap for a month" - I see that I brought this up before, but I've seen no answer: Is she REALLY treating him like crap, which would be a stupid thing to do, or is it more metaphorical, that by her cheating she is treating him poorly.

Another point regarding KarenE's referring to never having had sex with someone else; besides her very valid points, I have one more: Let's say she DOES find someone that the sex is better with, leaves her husband to go to the new lover. How does she know that there isn't someone STILL better out there?!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

“Of course, that's what the bastard had said almost five years ago.” – So, he lied to her before, and she believes him now?

“She assumed it was work. Now she was certain he'd found them out.” – Let’s see; you’re cheating on your husband; he’s in a sour mood; could he know? Nah, it’s just work!

"It was only going to be once a week for less than three months. Then he swore it would be over.” – Yeah, blackmailers are SO trustworthy!

"You fucked another man in our home. In our bed. For months. You hid it from me, made me an unknowing cuckold. You treated me like crap for a month” – Let’s assume you could SOMEHOW get past the first part of that – why treat her husband like crap? She loves her husband, hates what she’s doing, why not treat him like a king?

30K in the house, insurance will cover repairs, without knowing the price of the house don’t know what real estate commission might be.

@Overthefalls Re: His Trouble – I think she showed by her phone call that she is NEVER going to reveal what she knows, and neither is Gina. The fire likely destroyed much of the evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
almost a good story

but you couldnt resist the forced undeserved RAAC

forced , undeserved RAAC always deducts 3*

so net result is 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree with sbrooks103x

They always seem to do more to hide the original deed than whatever happened during the original deed. And many more times. How can someone not realize this? Trusting the blackmailer? Seriously? That's as bad as trusting a serial cheater not to cheat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20412 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).