Headset

Story Info
Virtual reality turns Danny’s world & sexuality upside down.
4.9k words
4.74
10.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers

Headset - by Daisy x

Part One

"VR porn?" Danny said, raising his eyebrows at his flat mate sceptically. They sat in their apartment on the sofas, Luke sprawled out opposite him beer in hand, grinning his lazy grin.

"Honestly man, the money is ridiculous. I know it sounds bad but how different is it to modelling at the end of the day?"

Danny stared at him incredulously. He lay on the sofa with his easy confidence and tight shirt showing his muscles. His golden hair, chiseled jaw and dark eyes were perfect for his modelling career. But pornography? Danny looked down at the VR headset in his hands, and back at Luke.

"So you have sex, and then people that buy the video..."

"Can chose to either be me in the VR or be fucked by me," he said so casually that Danny cringed.

"Dude..." he said after a moment and Luke rolled his eyes at him.

"Come on man, you gotta chill out about the porn part and see how cool this is! Firstly I got enough cash for a wicked party, secondly we got free VR headsets, thirdly... I got paid for having sex with a banging chick! What's to complain about that?"

"Are you going to be like a pornstar now then?" Danny asked and Luke sat up scowling.

"No, I won't make a habit of it. My parents would literally murder me if it got out. No just this one I reckon."

Danny put the headset on the table and reached for his own drink, leaning back into the cushions and taking a long swig.

"Don't you worry who might watch it? Who is virtually having sex with you right now?"

Luke shrugged and grinned.

"I reckon it's kinda cool," he said.

Dan shook his head but said nothing. After a long silence, Luke reached for the tv remote and flipped onto a comedy. Watching with light interest, Danny thought what it must be like to be Luke.

He was handsome, charismatic and easy going. He got things in life without little effort, he charmed teachers and school girls first, then as they grew up it became employers and women. Danny would watch them gaze at him and feel insignificant. He was short, his hair was a muddy blonde or light brown, he wasn't overweight but he wasn't toned either. He was boring and plain. And being Luke's best friend since he was a kid he had been reminded of it daily.

Before he headed to bed that night, Luke thrust the headset at him with a smirk.

"Go on, try one. Best porn ever."

"I'm good th-" he began but Luke jumped up before he could walk away holding it out to him insistent.

He sighed but took the headset.

"Goodnight," Luke teased as he walked away from him.

That night he struggled to sleep, feeling restless. He rolled over and his gaze fell on the headset resting on his chest of drawers where he had thrown it when he went into his bedroom.

"Fuck," he muttered as he stood and picked up the headset. He sat on his bed and eased it over his eyes, the already dim room disappeared into black, it had earpieces which slipped over his ears.

Then the headset lit up and he saw options appear floating before his eyes.

-Speak aloud what service you would like: Games, TV and Movies, Adult Content, Settings-

He cleared his throat and said quietly into his silent bedroom, "adult content."

A further list of options came up with icons "Straight, Gay, Anal, Anime, BDSM..."

"Straight," he muttered and the screen lit up with videos. He selected one that looked interesting and was suddenly watching a sexy blonde with big pouty lips sucking on a cartoonishly huge dick, the man was making loud grunting noises as she moaned.

His hand slipped into his shorts and he tugged idly at his cock, feeling it hardening under his touch. Luke had been right, the headset did make everything more intense, it was all he could see or hear.

The video ended and he saw a few related videos, he skipped through them and then suddenly saw a featured video. "NEW: Experience VR Porn in a way you have never before!"

Below the title was, unmistakably, Luke. This was the video he had done. He knew he shouldn't watch it, it was crossing a line in their friendship. He thought about pulling off the headset. He thought it... but he didn't. He sat so long looking at the tiny square image of Luke and a naturally beautiful brunette that the headset popped up with a screensaver that he quickly cleared.

Hastily, he opened the video. A message appeared.

-You are watching from the Male POV. Use the toggle on the side of the headset to change-

Suddenly the scene began and he was looking at the beautiful girl before him, she was lying on the bed, she had a small headband with a tiny camera at her forehead, otherwise she was naked and biting her lip at him. He looked down at Luke's muscular body which now appeared to be his own, and felt a moment of shock to see his hard dick. It was bigger than he had expected, and he shut his eyes. He didn't want to see that. He shouldn't. He opened his eyes hesitantly and Luke was now running his hands down the girls body. It looked like it was nice because she signed and leaned back, parting her legs enticingly.

Luke/he moved between her legs and began to tease her clit softly with his tongue, the camera giving a clear view up her flat stomach to her pert breasts. Danny shuffled, his hand was back on his dick and he was trying to get a better position. Somehow however he managed to knock the toggle.

Suddenly he was no longer Luke. But he was the girl. He was lying down, with a curvy feminine body, legs parted. He moved to change the toggle back but just before he did, something deep within him stirred, he felt his cock tremble with excitement. Luke's face lifted slightly, gazing up towards him. His eyes looked different to anything Danny had seen before. Hungry, horny, sexy.

He couldn't fight the urge to keep watching. He couldn't toggle it back. Either from pure curiosity or possibly something more he watched, fascinated as Luke lifted himself away and moved so that his cock was ready between her legs. His legs? Oh god it looked so real. If it wasn't for the very obvious weight of his own cock in his hand he could almost believe the scene was really happening. He pushed into her and Danny wondered what that must feel like as she moaned in pleasure. He realised that he had echoed the moan quietly too, feeling a tingle of pleasure through his body.

Luke leaned down close, kissing the breasts before him as he moved in and out, fucking her slow but deep. Danny felt every thrust in his bones, but something inside him ached to know what it truly felt like. He felt dirty, like he was doing something wrong and disgusting. This was a betrayal of trust. His best friend. And yet he couldn't stop, he couldn't close his eyes, and he felt himself cum with the most force he could ever remember. He felt it land warm and sticky on his chest.

Watching the body of the girl tense as she came too, watching Luke's satisfaction glitter in his eyes at her climax as he finished, wiping his forehead, the tiny thin band of his camera strap glinting... it was hypnotic. Addictive. Hot.

The video ended. Danny pulled off the headset and lay for a long time in the dark, feeling very aware of the line he had just crossed. He knew something deep inside him had shifted, but he was too frightened to recognise it or even consider what it might mean. Instead he just gazed at ceiling unable to stop replaying the video again and again in his mind.

Either an hour later or maybe more, he reached for the headset again.

*

The next week or so was awkward. He had given the headset back to Luke without a word, and had been going out of his way to avoid him. It was fine at first, but then Luke began to notice. He would sit with Danny, seek him out in his bedroom or text him, and every time he did the monster inside his guts only seemed to grow bigger and more insistent.

"Hey," Luke said one morning, leaning against the kitchen island behind him as Danny made his pre-run smoothie. He had headphones in, they were silent, but he could still pretend he couldn't hear.

"Danny?" Luke said, louder this time. He feigned deafness again, although he knew Luke probably wouldn't drop it.

He turned the smoothie machine on, the loud noise drowning out any chance at conversation. When it finished he opened the blender and reached for his bottle.

"Hello?" He felt Luke's hand on his bare arm like an electric shock, and recoiled so fast he knocked over the blender, spilling its contents over himself and the floor.

"For fucks sake!" He growled, righting the blender to save the meagre amount still dripping from the rim and reaching for a cloth to wipe the floor.

"I'm sorry," Luke said, but his voice sounded bemused.

He glanced at him out of the corner of his eyes and saw him frowning at the spillage, confused and a little hurt. Looking at his face made his chest tighten uncomfortably, remembering the grin and the twinkling excitement in his eyes from the video. His skin still pricked from where Luke had touched him and he felt sick with himself.

"It's okay, you just made me jump."

"Right," Luke said still unconvinced. "Let me help."

"No. I don't need help, just... just leave me alone."

Luke stood for a moment, as if wanting to say something else, but decided better of it storming into his bedroom with a loud door slam. Danny sighed, looking down at his stained T-shirt. He pulled it up over his head and flung it straight into the sink.

Once it was cleaned up in the kitchen he headed to the bathroom to wash off the smoothie stickiness that had dried on to his skin. A quick couple of minutes in the shower and he was done, he put his shorts back on that had miraculously managed to dodge most of the spillage and headed to the door.

He was about to leave the bathroom when suddenly his way was barred by a strong arm in front of him, braced on the door frame. Luke was right in his face, unavoidable and angry. He couldn't avoid looking at him now and the eye contact made his stomach ache as it curled and uncurled itself in a sickening sensation.

Luke was topless, a towel around his waist, clearly headed for the shower himself. The steam from the bathroom curled around them both and Danny felt his heart racing. Shame and guilt were tingling in his cheeks like pins and needles.

"What's going on with you?" Luke asked firmly.

"Nothing!" Danny protested, but he quailed under Luke's fierce look. He had never looked at him like this, it made his knees feel weak.

"Fuck off Danny, I've known you since we were kids. Somethings wrong with you. What is it?"

"I swear, I'm fine-" his voice broke slightly on the word fine and Luke raised an eyebrow. His expression softened slightly.

"Are you in trouble? If you owe someone money or whatever, you know I can help."

"It's nothing like that. It's fine I'm just a bit stressed with uni work and stuff. Don't worry about it ok?"

He pushed through Luke's arm and he gave way, letting him walk away down the corridor. Danny's hands were shaking, and he could feel Luke's gaze on him burning into his back. He went straight to his bedroom, grabbed a fresh t-shirt and ran out of the front door as quick as he could.

He ran, sprinting, until he could no longer keep it up. Everything hurt, his legs were screaming in pain, his lungs desperate for air. But he still couldn't shake the clawing desperation in his gut.

He had never questioned his sexuality, never looked at Luke in any other way than his friend. His best friend, always. On occasion perhaps he would be envious of his charm and his good looks, but he had never been attracted to it. Had he? No. He was sure this was a new sensation. Why had things changed so suddenly? It was like an egg had been cracked open inside of him, and try as he might he could not put it back together.

He panted, leaning over with his palms resting on his knees, he had a stitch and his left leg was starting with a pain that was only just breaking into his mind.

He hobbled towards a tree and threw his head back. He wished he had something to drink, his mouth was dry and his breath raspy.

What was he supposed to do? Could he tell Luke how he felt? How did he feel? He didn't even know. He tried to calm his mind and listen to what his mind and body had been screaming at him for the last three days.

Lust. Desire to be close to him, to know what it felt like to have him touch him the way he had touched him in the VR. To have those eyes look into his own and have that hungry look in them. To know what it would feel like to be filled up by him.

He put a shaking hand to his face. What did it mean? Was he gay? Has he been gay all his life and never known? Or been in denial? Or maybe he was bi? He paused and the most painful question of all surfaced... was he in love with his best friend?

He spent an entire day wondering around the town. He had his phone and was able to pay for some water and a snack with his contactless, ignoring the texts and miscalls from Luke.

"Where r u?"

"Fucks sake Danny I'm trying to help, talk to me."

By the time it grew dark he knew he had to go back. Maybe he had to move out? Maybe he had to-

His thoughts were stopped in his tracks as he opened his flat door to throngs of people milling about, chatting, laughing, music playing.

Shit. Luke had mentioned having a party but he had ignored him so much he didn't realise it was today. He felt guilty and embarrassed as he saw mutual friends wave at him and beckon him over. He headed to his room to change and for a moment pressed himself against the door. Taking a deep breath.

"Pull yourself together, it's pathetic" he growled at himself. He threw on a shirt and jeans and headed back into the flat.

He wasn't unpopular and there were plenty of people he could talk to and still avoid Luke. He did this successfully for some time, skirting from group to group. Over time he began to relax, and slowly he felt more himself again. He wasn't attracted to any of his other male friends, nothing more than mild curiosity. And to his great relief, he still found his eyes irresistibly drawn to the low necklines and body hugging dresses of the girls. He felt his stomach unclench from the knot it had been tangled up in tightly, and he began to drink with his friends.

It was his coursemate Andy who ruined everything. Mid conversation with Danny and a few other friends, he grinned at someone over his shoulder and moved towards him. Danny turned and before he could react, Andy had thrown his arm around Luke's shoulder bringing him into the group.

Luke smiled and made a joke about Andy being drunk. He gave a cautious glance at Danny and the moment he did the stomach knot returned, feeling even tighter than ever. A sick heavy feeling settled back upon him like a lead weight and he was sure his shoulders actually sagged. He felt anger, pain and frustration rise in him, but most of all desire. A need and want that seemed inexplicable. He clenched his jaw to hide the emotions struggling through him and thought Luke must have seen this as his smile faltered slightly, but then he hitched it back on as he said hello to the other guys in the group.

Danny managed to edge away and headed towards his room. He felt defeated. He lay back on his bed and felt angry tears well up in his eyes.

There was a light knock at the door.

"Danny?" Luke's voice was concerned and quiet.

"I'm fine I just feel a bit ill. I'm going to bed, speak tomorrow."

Luke opened the door and walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Dude!" He said scrambling to a sitting position on his bed and Luke watched, his arms folded.

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure what I did, but I know you're mad at me for something big. And I just want to say I'm sorry. Just please stop icing me out."

Danny felt pain everywhere, longing, desire mixed with guilt and shame mixed with anger and depression. It was enough to make him want to throw up. He didn't even know how to articulate these emotions to himself, let alone say them aloud.

"I'm not angry with you."

"Then why is it you seem perfectly fine to everyone else here but the moment you see me you look like someone slapped you? Then you just leave? Like you have been the last few days? Like today? You ran off and have been gone for hours!"

"I know how it looks, I can't explain-"

"Was it the porn?"

Danny's eyes shot to him. How did he know?

"It was, wasn't it?" he said his expression dark. "You're pissed at me for doing it. You don't like the idea of being associated with me."

"What? No, that's not it at all!"

"Then what?"

"I- It's nothing you've done ok. It'll be fine I just need a little space."

Luke eyed him, knowing he had come at least close to the problem, but not quite reaching it.

"You're sure it's not the porn?"

"I have no problem with that."

"Okay. Well if it's space you want you'll have the place to yourself tomorrow. I've got another modelling gig."

"Great, thanks. That will... help."

*

It didn't help. The morning Luke was gone Danny fought the desire to find the headset. He was aching with a need to release the horny desperation that had been clouding his mind the last few days. But he knew that watching it would only increase the desire burning in his guts. And yet...

He found it in Luke's bed side table and quickly found the video again. Once it started he toggled it into her POV, feeling his whole body relax in being able to release the emotional weight that he had been dragging around. He found himself staring at Luke's body and it was with a desire to feel it. The girls hands touched him but he didn't get to feel the warm skin the way she did. He watched once again as Luke pushed his penis into her, the look in his eyes, the way his mouth was slightly parted as he thrust again and again and again and...

"Danny?"

Luke's voice was not far from his bedroom door. He must have come home but the noise of his arrival had been muffled by the headphones he had been wearing. His cock quickly deflating in sudden panic he threw the headset under his pillow and leaped to the door, pulling his joggers up in one swift movement. He opened it to find Luke mid knock, he looked him up and down and smirked.

"Interrupting something?" He asked, the mischievous glint in his eye was enough to tell Danny watching the film again had definitely made things worse. He felt his half deflated dick begin to harden again and fought down the emotions.

"What? Ah no, I was just- when did you get back?"

"Just now. My friend Alyssa's here by the way."

"Alyssa?" Why did that name ring a bell?

"Yeah, wanna say hi? She's cool I swear."

He trudged behind him into the lounge and found a pretty brunette girl who looked familiar from somewhere.

"Hi," she beamed.

"Hey, have we met before?" He asked and she frowned.

"Er no, not that I know of?" She said glancing at Luke who shook his head.

"Weird you look familiar from somewhere..."

"Alyssa is just here for some lunch before her train home," Luke called from the kitchen. He looked particularly good today, back from his modelling gig his hair was perfectly styled and his face flawless as if they had buffed out any imperfection.

He turned back to Alyssa who had been watching his expression with mild curiosity. He felt embarrassed and quickly tried to make conversation.

"Um, so how did you two meet?"

It was Alyssa's time to blush now, and she laughed nervously. "Well," she said.

Luke came over and gave her a reassuring look, "Alyssa is in the video I made. You know... the one that paid well."

His eyes widened. Of course. That's why he recognised her. She was the one Luke had been fucking. The body in which he had role played countless times in his head since.

"Oh, right. Um... cool? I guess," he said, unable to stop imaging the scene in his mind. His imagination flew into overdrive and he imagined the two of them having sex right here on the sofa, he licked his lips nervously and pushed it from his mind.

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers
12