All Comments on 'Headset'

by Daisy_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc6 months ago

Of course you should continue! Great start and a unique twist to discovery. Looking forward to more from these two..

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

What exactly is it that you want to know, whether we think you should continue or if we thought this was a good story. Well, for me the easy answer to each of those questions is definitely YES and YES. This was much more than just good though, it was sweet, emotional, intense and extremely realistic. This story was well written and had two believable and very likable characters.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur6 months ago

Love this it's the awakening of feelings and emotions that are unknown

Yes you need to write more of these two lovers/friends

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is really cute! Def wouldn't mind another chapter or 2!!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvr6 months ago

I think many of us want to be compelled to be taken by someone like Luke - there's the internal battle not to want to give in to the intense need that can all but consume us - but when we do, there's a liberation and sense of freedom. I think that's what Danny realized in that amazing kiss. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So cute!!! Chapter 2 please?? These guys are so sweet and their lovemaking is going to be hot, I already know

RobLivesInTexasRobLivesInTexas4 months ago

Definitely want more of this relationship. You write well. The sexual descriptions are hot, and your characters are interesting and compelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy_x@Daisy_x
Welcome to my profile, feel free to take a peek at any of my stories :) More on the way soon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Headset Series Info