All Comments on 'Headstrong Ch. 01'

by RykerSterling

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Fantastic read for your first story and I hope you will write more especially of these two. Please don't bring dad in to the mix. doing that would ruin the story.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki3 months ago

I love this first story you wrote, and I like where it is going, just whatever you do, do NOT ruin it by bringing the dad in as well...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

forget the stupid mom angle. pursue the bro /sis for long term, marriage and kids they will be awesome for a developed story. hate when the stories include dad or mom (just plain gross). siblings only and hot, hot,hot.

bogowobogowo3 months ago

Love the story,can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kim will be very jealous of mother and brother already included, and Dad angry if not included.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto683 months ago

What a fantastic story. Looking forward to the next part

Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

Wow luved your story...that's the real world brothers abd sisters fucking.oh my what a surprise. Lol..not gonna tell you what to do with next one.you did great with first..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best reads ever! Pacing, development, point of view, all around good writing, and of course very sexy. Thanks for this, I am eagerly awaiting future stories from you.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Superbly written. Very hard to believe this was your fist story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story was good...until the last 2 paragraphs. Getting the parents involved ALWAYS ruins the story. Should've kept it to just the brother and sister. 1*

jrrrrjrrrr3 months ago

I loved this! I don't care if mom and dad are brought in. Can't wait to hear what happen when sis went shopping and caught mom and brother, and how it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous