Headstrong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like last night when we were waiting for the pizza delivery and he just up and pulled down my shorts and panties, bent me over the sofa, stuck his dick into me and fucked me hard and fast. While I did like how his cock felt while being fucked from behind, I wasn't thrilled at how he slapped my ass. Really hard!

Plus, he came way too soon. He said it was because he liked seeing how my butt cheeks got red from being spanked and then jiggled each time he thrust. But I didn't even get off. It was okay I guess - at least the pizza guy didn't catch us and it did make Ted happy - but it seemed a little pushy.

So, as he was screwing me as usual, I discovered a way to do something different. Or maybe my body did. As Ted was pumping me madly, having transformed into the animal I had so come to love, completely on their own my hips began to move, snakelike, sliding my pussy on Ted's penis as it plunged in. Then it started clutching his dick.

My vagina synchronized with my hips, squeezing and clasping his penis each time it thrust. Gripping and milking that cock on every stroke. When I instinctively slowed down just a bit - a better rhythm for me - it was so cool how Ted conformed to my pace, the pace of MY fucking. What I was doing must have felt so good that he just went with it.

Since he'd ejaculated so many times since Friday night, Ted always had great control and could wait to shoot. Usually he screwed me endlessly before coming, and I knew that was his plan now. He would fuck me forever, watch me shake and thrash, savor the power to make me orgasm over and over, then ejaculate at his pleasure.

I felt such sense of womanly joy, power and pride when I made his penis swell, lurch and shoot much sooner than he planned. It was so cool how Ted's dick just couldn't help but stiffen and spew, over and over to my command. To my pussy's command.

Even when I knew it was becoming too much - Ted was gasping and twitching - I kept driving my vagina up and down on him, squeezing him. He'd often kept screwing me long after he'd fucked me senseless, so this was me doing the same to him. For him. So fun.

I imagined my vagina sucking his dick as I clenched it on him, trying to milk out all his cum, get every single drop. Ted was gasping, groaning, and thrashing about, had totally quit thrusting, but I put my hands on his butt to hold him inside me, and just kept fucking him.

Ted's writhing and squirming got more and more intense, and when he finally couldn't take any more he cried out, "Please, Kimmy!," collapsed down onto me and it was so satisfying to hold him, to comfort him for a change as he gasped and twitched in my arms.

When he had recovered, Ted opened his eyes, shook his head in wonder and whispered, "Wow, Kim. That was incredible!" Then he put his hand on my rear and held me close as we rolled onto our sides. Somehow he stayed inside of me and I draped my leg over his hip to get him in deeper. We lay there for what seemed forever, looking at each other, smiling, snuggling and kissing, amazed at how having sex had made us so unbelievably close.

I couldn't suppress my disappointed little sigh when the inevitable happened and his soft penis slipped out of me. I don't think Ted heard it. He must have been really tired - we hadn't been sleeping much lately because we'd found other, more fun things to do - and Ted yawned, rolled onto his back and dozed off.

I stayed on my side and propped my head on my hand, thinking, wondering at all that had happened. How my simple plan to ask him to be quieter when he masturbated had started all this. How one thing just led to another. To me getting him off, then him doing me. Then my brother fucking the stuffing out of me. And now me fucking the stuffing out of him. I giggled at that! You go, girl!

I looked at Ted and felt such love flow out and envelop him. My brother, who'd been there all my life, since our lives first began inside our mother. Now so much more. Such delicious warmth flooded over me when I realized that I was totally, hopelessly in love with him. And I knew he was with me. Mmm.

I stared at Ted's penis. Though it was limp and drooping, I still felt its power. It could get big and barge its way into me, forcing my vagina open, spreading me wider than I'd have ever thought possible. It could make me come, wildly and out of control. And even soft, it still had that other power, too, and I felt the change creep over me as I looked at it.

The penis was making me want it.

Mom and dad wouldn't be home until late this afternoon. There was plenty of time...

It was so soft and pliable in my hand and then so warm and tender in my mouth. When I ran my tongue around the head and probed the opening, I had to quickly open my mouth wider as it swelled, rose up and pushed deeper into me.

Ted woke up just as it became fully erect. He froze when I firmly said, "No," as he tried to push me down on my back. Then he grinned as I swung my hip over him, grabbed the shaft and guided his cock to the right spot. Ted's eyes lost focus as I lowered myself onto him.

I smiled. This was going to be fun. As I began gently squeezing his dick, his winces told me I had Ted, and his penis, right where I wanted them. I was making him feel so good that he'd do anything so it would continue. Up until now, he'd always fucked me the way HE wanted. But now it was my turn. I was going to fuck him, my way, at my pace. It was going to be slow, long and sweet, but maybe fast and hard at the end. Whichever way I wanted it.

Now, a part of me truly loved just getting fucked, being taken, controlled, and made to mindlessly come over and over. Loved surrendering to Ted and his penis. The same one I was riding now, that I was controlling. Moving oh-so-slowly, just enough to keep it hard as I rubbed it on the parts of my pussy that felt best. I felt my orgasm building, but it was still far away. We had miles yet to go, and I was in charge.

But later, when I want to just get fucked, I'm sure Ted will be up, heehee, for that again. Oh! The possibilities!

***

Saturday

Damn! I'm so afraid that mom knows! Somehow. Idk how. Ted and I were so careful, cleaned the house thoroughly, emptied the garbage - there were lots of crusty tissues in it - and did laundry because our sex scent was all over our sheets. Then we talked about how we'd behave.

Like nothing had happened.

But that was SO hard. I just felt so differently about Ted, and I know it was the same for him. I found it almost impossible to keep my hands off him, especially the part of him that fascinated me so much. That had been so fun teasing and getting hard. And though we agreed that we'd only act like we wanted - touch, kiss and fuck - when our parents weren't in the house, that was impossibly frustrating. They were just around too much and we only managed one quick screw after track practice Monday.

So late Tuesday night Ted sneaked into my room. We both did our very best to be quiet, but maybe the bed rocked and squeaked a little at the end. Neither mom nor dad said anything the next day though, so we thought it was OK. And we'd just needed to do it.

But then we needed to do again the next night. It was like being tortured all day long, being around Ted, close to him, seeing his erections - they seemed to happen whenever he saw me - and smelling his erotic scent, but not being allowed to do anything.

Anyway, Wednesday turned out about like Tuesday, only, knowing he was going to visit, I was prepared and made him use condoms. Getting preggers was not in my plans! Even though I thought I was safe for another day or two, I wasn't going to take any more chances. Ted stayed longer, and I think it was OK. After our first hot and heavy fuck we kissed and cuddled, I played with his dick till it got hard, and then I rode him long and slow. It was SO good. And the next morning nobody seemed the wiser.

I really thought we should take Thursday night off to be safe, but when Ted sneaked into my room and I saw and smelled that hard penis, I just couldn't say no. In retrospect, maybe he did stay too long, and I made a little more noise - Shit! I came so hard I couldn't help it! - and the bed probably thumped against the wall a few times.

But still the next morning, nobody said anything. Whew! Such a relief! I promised myself that I wouldn't let Ted push our luck any farther, that we finally had to cool it. But... It was Friday and we both went out on dates as usual. It would have been suspicious not to.

Though it felt weird making out with someone other than Ted, John did get me really hot, and I let him feel between my legs quite a bit. More than usual. I almost came! I'm certain Sara rubbed Ted's dick again. And, OMG, once I saw it bulging in his jeans, it was all over. It was like his penis had me under its spell and once I saw it, big, hard, just taunting me, I had to have it.

I prayed it would be okay, but this morning, mom acted weird. Though she'd never done it before, she told dad and me to go shopping. She had a list and it was long, including stuff at lots of different stores that were far from home. As soon as I saw it, I predicted that we'd be gone at least two hours.

It did take quite a while, but we were able to find everything on the list in the first couple stores we went to, so came home earlier than expected. When I took the first load of groceries into the kitchen while dad parked the car, I heard odd sounds coming from Ted's bedroom. So went to look.

OMG! What I saw! How could Ted be doing that! To mom! How could mom be letting him! But I'll my asshole brother tell you about it himself!

In chapter 2, coming soon.

***

Author's statement: I want to acknowledge that the idea for my first scene was inspired by a wonderful story - one of so many based on sibling incest/mutual masturbation - I read maybe 30 years ago, perhaps by an Aphrodisia? I don't remember the title either, can't find it now, and there are major differences. I believe that story ended on the first night with mutual hand jobs, while my tale involves PIV sex and a relationship deepening over several days. However, the initial scenario - a girl going to her brother's room while he's masturbating - stuck with me and I wanted to acknowledge and thank its author.