Heal Slut

Story Info
A toxic player goes through a unexpected transformation.
2.4k words
4.07
16.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comps
Comps
23 Followers

Marco wasn't the most popular streamer, but this didn't slow down his enlarged ambition: it'd been six months since he started streaming and had already gained a mindset of being a 'professional streamer', even though he hadn't reached over six viewers since his debut. Still, he was persistent, and, with the support of his closest friends, he was sure fame would still shine upon him. He was definitely a skilled player, how couldn't he get famous? Unfortunately, despite his undeniable skills, his charisma was most certainly a matter of debate.

Living in an apartment rented out by his parents (who weren't even aware that their son had dropped out of university four months ago.), Marco's enraged voice bounced off of the walls as he swore aloud. "You fucking piece of shit, heal me," he screamed, smashing his keyboard as hard as he could. On his chat, his current three viewers posted no comments, most probably having muted their enraged host. "Come on, you useless trash can," he shouted, banging his desk. "How am I supposed to climb if I keep having to carry stupid animals like yourself," he yelled, typing his words in the game's chat.

Although Marco's 'fiery' personality seemed like just an act to attract more viewers, the ones who knew him knew all too well... And when he got really carried away, stuff would get much worse. "I bet you are a girl," he typed, his anger bringing light to his toxic personality. "Do yourself a favor and disconnect forever, hoe. Go back to the kitchen and let the men play here, you fucking slut," he kept messaging, with another bang on his desk as soon as the message of "defeat" popped on the screen.

"Well guys, just more proof about how above average I am," Marco said, rubbing his face with his hands, cleaning the sweater. "Next time, hopefully without a cunt like that 'PixelPrincess77', we will finally see some nice plays coming from me," he bitterly proclaimed, not giving attention to the fact that most probably no one was listening. But as he got back into the queue, a message popped up on his stream: "YOU HAVE A NEW FOLLOWER!"

"Hell yeah, welcome to the crew pal," Marco greeted, now looking how he had four current spectators. The fourth, most probably his new subscriber, appeared as "Ur Mistress". "Okay, 'Mistress', hope you like what you are about to see," the young man joked, unconsciously adjusting his posture as the character selection screen unfolded in front of him. "Now, to pick a character..." Marco said out loud, as he stared at his screen. So many options, from his usual DPS to his beloved tanks, but, weirdly, none of them seemed... Interesting.

Until his eyes stopped on "Hanna", the same squishy kind of support that PixelPrincess77 was using in his last stream. The ultra pink clothes, combined with the ribbons and skirt would usually be enough to push Marco far away from that character. But, most probably after seeing someone as awful as PixelPrincess77 playing with it, he now felt what was almost an urge to pick her. "Alright, let's see how even a man like me can do better as Hanna," he justified, selecting the character, not admitting how cute and adorable Hanna suddenly appeared to be.

In contrast to how he was acting five minutes ago, Marco appeared to be surprisingly calm. But his mood didn't last when the loading screen finally popped up and he was able to see the name of his team's DPS player: PixelPrincess77. "Come on, you gotta be kidding me," he exclaimed, hitting the keyboard. "Great, you guys, get ready for another fucking loss. This slut can't even heal and now she wants to deal damage? For fuck's sake, I'm screwed."

Considering Marco had never played as Hanna, he was surprised that, as the game started, he was somehow completely aware of what to do. Thinking about the other characters in play, he reflected about the best way to use his skills, the best way to keep his enemies away and his allies alive. Well, all allies except for PixelPrincess77, of course. "Let's make this bitch taste her own medicine," he mocked, making sure to walk by her side as they left the spawning spot. As he expected, she didn't know how to play as a DPS: her positioning was far from good and her skills were being misused. Two minutes since the match had started and PixelPrincess77 was already about to be killed. Just as she was about to die, Marco healed her, letting her just barely escape.

He was stunned for a second, as both of them retreated back to their base, he reflected on what just happened. Why did he heal her? Trying to brush off his actions, he snarkily remarked, "Well guys, I told you, I'm such a good support that I can keep even her alive," chuckling to himself as he, once again adjusted his chair, as if something was off with his posture. Quickly returning from the spawning point, PixelPrincess77 made her way to the enemy team once again. This time, though, before she could take any damage, Marco shielded her, buffed her movements and, with unexpected concentration, kept doing his best to keep her alive. Heals and buffs were used to no end, yet Marco's efforts were in vain, as PixelPrincess77's terrible positioning led her to death, causing the enemies kill count to rise to one.

His first instinct was to yell. This was not like in the last match, it was much worse; the way PixelPrincess77 was moving, aiming and overall playing were much more than just lack of skills: she was clearly trolling. "Come on Pixy, how can you be so silly?" Marco asked, not noticing that his words were much less offensive than those in his mind. On the chat, the first message of the night appeared. "Yo man, when did you dye your hair?" asked Tyler, one of his friends, seeing through the screen as strands of Marco's short brown hair seemed to have suddenly shifted to a vivid crimson hue.

The message met no response, however, as nothing popped up on Marco's screen. Even if it did, though, the more the game progressed, the more focused he was. His abilities with Hanna seemed to be increasing, the man determined to not let the troll in his team die. "Come on, not now, not now..." He whispered, unaware of his failing timbre, feeling nothing as more of his hair changed, until all of it was a lucious crimson. He bit his lips slightly and his forehead started sweating, as once again PixelPrincess77 advanced towards the enemy. To no use, Marco spammed all his shields and buffs, just to see her character falling dead in front of him. He opened his mouth to shout, but all that could be heard in the following moments was a loud, slightly feminine, moan.

His face blushed when he realized what just happened. Under the table, a well-known sensation of tightness formed inside of his pants. Marco felt his stomach contracting, trying to find an explanation to what just happened, but all that came out from his throat in his vain attempt of an explanation was a delicate "oops~", with a voice that couldn't be his. He was about to close the stream when, instinctively, he found himself back to the game. No further explanation, no ending of his stream... He couldn't say exactly why, but he just couldn't quit the game!

The sudden horniness was certainly a burden, but it didn't prevent him from playing. What was the most worrisome was that, finally, Marco was noticing the first signs that something was wrong. No matter how much he adjusted on the chair, his posture still felt weird, as if the chair was too big. In fact, everything was starting to look larger than they were supposed to be, except for... His hands? They did seem to be the size he remembered to be, but when looking at it on top of his keyboard, he realized what was going on.

The petite fingers that kept playing the game still carried many resemblances to their former appearance. But, as he split his focus between the game and his body, Marco soon came to realize that they were still shrinking. He was still shrinking. However, before his analysis could proceed, Marco was forced to deal with the consequences of that moment of lower attention in the game: in another careless advance, PixelPrincess77 was once again killed. Another wave of pleasure went through his body and he felt his dick pulsating. The arousal that was once just a disturbing detail was getting stronger and he could feel chills down his spine.

The urge to keep PixelPrincess77 alive was increasing at the same rate of his arousal. Whatever was going on, she was certainly behind it and Marco didn't have to be a genius to know that he was getting horny by seeing her dying. One more time and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back his climax. For some time, he did manage to keep her alive, ignoring how his arms were shortening (the necessary adjustment in his posture almost costing PixelPrincess77's life), his shoulders getting thinner and even his legs losing most of its muscle. But when the pink strands of hair covered his eyes, coming out of nowhere in an uncanny growing speed, he lost track of his DPS and, for a single moment, she was alone.

It hit him all at once. He felt his cock throbbing, moistening his undewear with pre-cum, causing him to blush furiously, but still he didn't climax. Not because he was trying to hold back, he just felt as if he couldn't. He needed to masturbate, he needed release and, before he knew, without quitting the game or ending the stream, his hand was caressing his genitals, but to no result. He just couldn't cum and he couldn't stop playing. At this point, most of his body had gone or was going through some form of change. Even his contained moans felt much more flamboyant than they should, almost theatrical.

But no change up to this point got Marco so unprepared as the sudden burst of expansion in his thighs. In less than a second, all the muscle he had lost was replaced (and even surpassed in amount) by fat, making his denim pants even more tight, to the point of loudly ripping on the sides. But his bottom was far from done and, before he knew, his ass met the same fate, pushing him up on the chair, growing to fit the thickness of his legs, ripping his pants completely as his hips followed on the growth.

But if that expansion wasn't enough, the growth of his cock should put his mind completely out of focus. Still under the destroyed denim, caressed by his petite, femine left hand, Marco's genitals started to grow. His once slightly below average cock enlarged, pulsating, its warm surface rubbing against the fabric of what once were clothes; even his balls enlarged, feeling heavy, filled with semen as they never were before. His lips (were they always this big?) opened wide and, exhaling heavily, another moan came out, echoing on the walls, loud and feminine as if she was about to climax.

The game was almost over, their victory almost certain, when the last step of her changes finally came; an expansion as sudden as that of her bottom half, this time pushing her shirt forward. She never thought her nipples could give her such pleasure, but as they expanded and were forced against the fabric of her shirt by the growing orbs under them, her dick throbbed even more, begging for relief. Victory was right in front of her team, and trying to ignore the mammaries growing on her chest, she kept pursuing it, following an urge she couldn't explain. When her shirt finally gave up, at the same time the wobbling sensation of her free breasts was felt for the first time, the word "Victory" shone bright on her screen.

And with that her mind went blank, as she finally managed to get her dick out of her ripped underwear, climaxing immediately. She moaned and shook, feeling her own warm cum flowing, feeling it touching the lower part of her breasts, not even paying attention to how dirty her keyboard was most probably getting. An orgasm longer and more intense than any she had before, until it was finally done and she felt her body relaxing. For a single second, no thought crossed her mind, the girl almost falling from her chair. Until it hit her and she realized what just happened. It was all life, everyone saw that! Tyler, Frank, Jan... In her confusion, she looked down to her body: except for her genitals, no trace of manhood, no detail that could prove who she was.

No, she was looking down at the voluptuous body of an e-girl, with a pink hair that showed not only a passion for cosplay, but rather for cosplaying as... Hanna. The resemblance was undeniable and, suddenly, it did feel so fun to think about dressing up like her. She could produce no word, completely unaware as to how to proceed, until a single message popped up on screen. It was "Ur Mistress". "Get ready for one more, slut," she said, with no further explanation. And, without thinking twice, Hanna felt the need to get ready for one more.

***

"Alright guys, just one more, okay?~" Hanna-chan (as she would call herself) said with a crooked smile, the buzzing of her fleshlight slightly audible in the background. Compared to before, she now had much more subscribers, but the fame just followed a sudden change in her content. The walls behind her were much pinker than before and now featured a marvelous collection of plushies, wigs and... Sex toys. After all, the famous and gorgeous cosplayer Hanna-chan wouldn't be this famous without being the heal slut of her girlfriend, PixelPrincess77. Although the latter identity was a mystery, all the subscribers knew a lot about the face and features of the most famous Hanna player in the game's underground fandom.

"And please, everyone, don't forget to subscribe" Hanna-chan said to the camera, almost drooling in arousal as the fleshlight drove her closer and closer to a climax she wouldn't be able to reach without winning a game match. "With the money, we may buy toys for my upper half~" She playfully said, groping her naked breasts to the public. In fact, at this point she was usually mostly naked, with her usual Hanna cosplay lying on the floor. The exception, as always, were the ribbon on her head, her skirt and socks. But, who cared how many clothes she was wearing? She didn't need them for healing.

Comps
Comps
23 Followers