The World Turns

Story Info
The world changes, from now on every one has both genitalia.
7.7k words
4.75
19.7k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened on a Wednesday. First information was gently inserted into everyone's mind, information about what would soon occur.

Going forward people between approximately the ages 18 and 25 would undergo a sort of second puberty: they would develop into fully functional hermaphrodites. The majority of people will have this hermaphrodation occur between 21 and 23, with only about 5% having it occur before 20.

For males this would take the form of developing breasts, loss of chest hair above the bottom of the rib cage, a slight widening of the pelvis and obviously the growth of a second reproductive system, a female one. This process generally takes six months, though breast development may continue sporadically well into one's late 20s.

For females, the main physical changes would be mainly limited to simply developing their male reproductive system, with few or no other visible changes. Development of the male reproductive system generally takes only three to four months for females.

These however are only the most common outcomes, and the tail of possibilities is long. For instance, it is entirely possible for example for a male to end up with an entirely feminine appearance by the end of this second major sexual development period. Or the opposite for some one born female, or anything in between. A person's desires can have an influence on this, so for example a closeted trans woman is more likely to end up with a feminine appearance. These outliers may take a year or more to fully change into their new appearance. Though the majority of people do follow the rules above.

The last thing that changes is sexual preferences, those attracted to men gain an interest in breasts on men. Everyone gains new urges and reflexes related to their new parts, and mostly gain an interest in the parts they were formally uninterested in. These are again generalisations, other outcomes are possible, rarely some may find their orientation changing, some may become bi, others may go from straight to gay, or the opposite, such cases would be rare.

Everyone ends up with a dual libido, that is, it is possible to be aroused with only one's male parts, or only one's female parts. In fact at some point their body will "lock in" to one or the other, releasing a pheromone signal that will cause their partner to "lock in" to the opposite. Once someone locks into female "mode", their male parts would pull almost entirely into their body to get them out of the way, much the same way they do in the cold.

The change that came was that everyone in the world would be altered as if this had always been the case, so those over 25 would all rapidly change into the hermaphroditic version of themselves, and those between 18 and 25 would land at some level of development of their new characteristics.

The warning given also included information that, at least in this initial change, people's relationships would be taken into account. So it would mostly avoid leaving those in love unattracted to their partner.


Brianna Adams sat outside at a cafe, waiting for her boyfriend to show up for their brunch before her first lecture of the day when the information hit her. She was at first stunned, unsure what to make of it, men growing boobs? And she was going to like them? Not only that but she would grow a... penis? She briefly toyed with the idea that it was some sort of weird delusion and she should call a doctor, but looking around she could tell something had happened to everyone. They were all reacting in their own ways. So at least everyone probably got the same weird information dump. Was it true? She couldn't bring herself to disbelieve it.

Her thoughts went in circles, and she watched the people around her, soon she saw her boyfriend, looking troubled, she called to him.

"HEY! Chris!"

He rushed over and joined her, "Ah, Bri, there you are... I... did you..."

"The thing about... boobs and..." she trailed off, "Yeah..."

"Ah."

"Not happy about the idea?"

"I... not especially... are you?"

"Well... not happy... I have to admit I'm... curious. Maybe I'll finally understand why some guys drool all over bigger girls, or why so many guys are obsessed with how big what's in their pants is."

"Mmm"

The barista brought their coffees and sandwiches out to them and set them down. As the door back into the cafe shut behind her it happened.

Brianna felt a strange sensation in her head, a feeling she couldn't pin down. Her panties rapidly filled, then overfilled. Her new balls didn't fit in the small area of fabric at the front. She found herself squirming uncomfortably. The sensations were strange, and some of them seemed to sort of overlap sensations from her original parts that were still there.

She blinked for a moment, looking at her food, then started looking up. Her gaze went from the table, up Chris' body, until it got to his chest where it stopped. She couldn't quite will herself to stop looking. Chris' chest had changed, his shirt was pulled taut over his new bust, large, round, lovely were the words that came to her mind. Her own breasts were modest, but Chris' could accurately be compared to melons. She felt... things. She was very much... finding it easy to understand how someone could talk to a chest. Then she felt something else. Her already over stuffed panties were tightening further as she got her first taste of male arousal.

His arms came up and crossed in front of his boobs.

"Hey, uh Bri?"

"Wha? Oh!" Her eyes came up to his face. "I'm sorry I... they... they're so big..."

"Yeah... I... guess you are getting that understanding... at least about boobs..."

She squirmed a bit and felt something move. Her new dick, it was no longer trying to push the front of her panties out, but was now sticking out of the leg hole. It still wasn't very comfortable. It felt strangely full. She could feel the weight of her skirt on it, pushing the tip down causing a pulling sensation down below it, around and behind her vagina. She managed to glance down at her lap. It was making a little tent, and still getting bigger.


"I... uh... don't think... I'll be... uhm too anxious about the other thing..."

Then it clicked. She had a boner... and she thought it was big. This set off something inside of Chris. A new part of him. He felt a small surge of arousal, but not with his male equipment, no, his first taste of his female libido. The physical effect wasn't much, a slight rush of blood and consequently a little warmth, but it hammered home the fact that he was both male and female now, that he had a female libido.

"I... oh... how... big." He noticed her eyes had gone back to his chest. She was visibly making an effort not to stare, and failing. This caused more feelings in him. Part of him liked it, it made him feel more attractive, the other part felt awkward, wrong, he shouldn't have boobs. He was acutely aware of them, it was hard not to be with the extra weight pulling at his shoulders. He shifted slightly and felt the slight jiggle as his boobs lagged just a little behind the rest of his torso's movements.

"I... don't know, I just looked down at my skirt..." She paused. "I... need to go to the washroom for a moment."

She stood, Chris found himself unable to avoid at least a glance at the front of her skirt as she stood. He couldn't help noticing how much she was tenting it out. There was another rush of arousal from his new parts, now rising to include a little wetness. It felt strange and new, but also familiar. It was very obviously arousal. He could feel his new clit swell slightly in a way that was different from having an erection, but not entirely. All of the unfamiliar sensations of female arousal had an analog in familiar male arousal, different but recognizable.

Brianna left. His gaze started to fall, rapidly the top of his new boobs came into view. They were huge. He himself had never been all that concerned about bust size, he liked all boobs on women. They were heavy, his shirt was too tight, and every movement made him aware of them; he was feeling every sensation more intensely because of the novelty.

He loved Brianna's boobs, but part of him was very uncomfortable with his own being bigger than hers. Having them at all felt strange and wrong enough, but the fact that they were much much bigger than his girlfriend's added to it. It felt wrong to him for a guy to have bigger boobs. He would have to deal with it though. It was also obvious that she very much liked them.


Brianna walked, she could feel the weight of her new member, the sensation of it bobbing around. The discomfort of her panties squeezing her new balls, one of them trapped between the elastic of the leg hole and her body, it was not a good feeling.

She stepped into one of the cafe's two washrooms. It was a single occupancy and un-gendered.

As soon as the door closed she locked it. Her first course of action was to get her panties off, there was no need to suffer like this. She lifted the sides of her skirt to grab the waistband of her panties and started taking them off. There was a moment where she had a little trouble, her erection was still through the leg hole and as she was pulling her panties down it was also pulling her penis down, and she was just hard enough that it was uncomfortable. She pulled on her panties but the leg holes didn't have enough stretch to get past easily. After a moment of frustration she stopped and paced a bit. The frustration distracted her enough from what was happening between her legs that when she tried again she found that she was no longer hard, and it was a relief to get the pressure off her new balls.

She put the panties into her purse and lifted her skirt back up to get a look at herself. She was surprised at the size. It looked smaller than she expected, still slightly hard. She put her hand around herself, gently squeezed. It felt about like Chris' as he was softening after sex... and about the same size.

"Must be the perspective..."

She moved her hand, sliding it gently along the length. She felt a surge of pleasure and a rush as more blood flowed into her dick. She felt it push back against her fingers as it expanded. It slowly thickened, she could feel the slight pressure inside it, her skin stretching slightly. It slowly inflated itself, she watched it go up to what she thought was Chris' size and keep going. She felt the skin on it stretch more. An image of Chris, new boobs and all, riding her came to mind unbidden. The imaginary Chris' bust jiggled as he moved. She saw it get noticeably larger than Chris', felt the warm pressure inside it. Her arousal continued to increase. Her amazement at the size of the thing sticking out of her grew along with it. When it stopped she felt it continue to increase in pressure, it felt taught, hard in her hand. It was almost painful itself.

"Oh... wow it's big." She could feel the girth, her fingers just barely touching around it, it was decidedly thicker than Chris' and using the length to her hand to compare about 2 inches longer. Chris' was plenty for her.

"God... I'm... not sure it would fit comfortably in me, it's so thick..."

She felt the "mode shift" happen, her vagina dropped off her awareness, all her accustomed sexaul instincts disappeared. Subsumed under her new male ones. She felt all of her sexual arousal focus down into her dick. She felt a building pressure inside her.

"This feels so strange... OK... gotta calm down... I'm not... going to just jerk off in a bathroom."

She let go and moved her hand away, feeling the weight of her dick itself pulling at her body.

She kept looking at her new member, it looked absurdly huge to her on her body. She paced again, feeling it bounce around as she stepped and turned to look at herself in a mirror. It was definitely substantially bigger than Chris'. His would look big on her. This looked massive. It felt so thick in her hand, it felt... thicker than a toilet paper tube. Pointing it up it reached past her belly button. She didn't know it but she was well into the 99th percentile of both length and girth.

She tried thinking unsexy thoughts, but after having let down her skirt the slight movements magnified by arousal and the newness of the sensations kept her hard.

She pulled out her phone to text Chris for advice.


Chris' phone buzzed.

"Uh... need some advice. It won't go down."

"Just tuck it in the waistband of your underwear."

"Two problems with that... I took them off, there's not enough room in them even before it got hard. Second it would stick well past the top of my skirt and my shirt doesn't quite go all the way down."

He stopped for a moment. Thought about how she had been wearing the skirt. The implication sank in. The fact that she had a dick hadn't really seemed real, even having seen the effect it had on her skirt as she stood up. The idea that it was bigger than his triggered a lot of conflicting feelings. The new part of him actually liked it, apparently his female half was into big dicks... The rest of him felt very strange, partly emasculated, a little sad.

The female part of him did have a physical part too though. He felt his new parts warm, and an additional swell in his clit. He felt a bit of wetness start. All of these he felt strongly, they dominated his awareness of his lower parts, the novelty of the sensations made them stronger. He tried to ignore them and answer Bri.

"Hmm. If you were out here I'd just say have our lunch and wait it out. Maybe try tensing your legs?"


She tried doing as he suggested, sitting on the toilet lid. After a few minutes it did start to work, she felt the pressure inside her penis lessen it no longer felt like the skin on it was stretched to its limit. After a few more minutes it was soft enough that it was no longer obvious what was just a pleat in her skirt and what was her still semi-erect penis pushing on it when she stood in front of the mirror.

She took a breath and mentally prepared herself to step out, reminding herself that she had just looked in the mirror and it wasn't obvious anymore.

This time as she crossed the cafe she looked around a bit. She noticed several guys, several of whom hadn't changed. She was momentarily surprised before she remembered that almost everyone here was college age and so right in the middle of the age range where changes would happen to every future generation, so it wasn't surprising that a fair number hadn't changed. They would at some point in the next few years.

The other thing she noticed was how much boobs mattered to her on men. There was a guy she would have thought quite attractive but for the fact that although he had changed and did have boobs, they weren't very big. A bit bigger than hers, but nothing compared to Chris... She really was finding out why guys go gaga for big tits. It also felt a bit bad, it brought up insecurities she thought she had dealt with about her own boobs. She pushed them down. Chris loved her boobs, she knew that. his eyes lit up every single time she took her shirt off in his sight.

She headed back outside to rejoin Chris.


Brianna walked out of the door of the cafe and saw Chris. As she walked toward him she couldn't stop her gaze from running up and down his body. She felt off. Something felt strange. It wasn't just that her focus kept sticking on his chest, there was something else. Only when she actually reached the table and started to sit down did she realise that the off feeling was simply that her body was still in male mode. She was no longer very aroused, but the mode switch lingered, the off feeling was the total lack of her female half's sexuality. The attraction she felt to her boyfriend was just a little different now, her body's response to it was entirely male. That was what felt wrong, the female parts of her attraction that she had been feeling for a decade were gone, no little rush of warmth in her vagina, no little throb in her clit. The parts were all still there, when she focused on them she felt them, but they, for the moment, were not participating in her sexuality. It also felt different in a way she couldn't put her finger on exactly, but even just how she found herself seeing him felt different. She noticed her physical attraction to his body more strongly, but there was more to it than that.

She was also unsure about telling him that she was in male mode, what would he think?

She pushed down her nerves and slid into the seat, still highly aware of the new parts between her legs. She couldn't sit the way she normally would with legs crossed. She had started to try and quickly realised it would not be comfortable, but she was going commando in a skirt, she couldn't sit with her legs apart. Fortunately the skirt was knee length so she could fiddle with it enough that it would preserve modesty. She had noticed Chris looking at her as she fiddled with her skirt and was about to offer an explanation but when she looked back at him, after pulling her attention off his boobs, he had a strange expression on his face.


Chris watched Brianna sit down. He was starting to feel something strange, something he couldn't put his finger on. He tried to ignore it and be present. He watched slightly confused as Brianna sat, looked a little alarmed and arranged her skirt. As he was watching the strange feeling intensified, then he felt something else. His penis felt strange, then warm. Then he realised what he was feeling, his body was going into female mode, Brianna must have mode switched when she...

He moved his leg a bit, and was acutely aware of the empty space in his pants, his entire male genitalia had pulled itself inside his body, out of the way of... Brianna's.

He felt very strange, the slight arousal from their text conversation was still there, but it was a little more... central, before it had been sharing his awareness with his male libido, but now that was dormant. He felt uncomfortable with that fact, he wasn't even comfortable with the fact that he had a female libido, let alone it being all he had for the moment.

"Hey, Chris, you OK?"

Chris' attention snapped back to the moment. "Huh? Oh, yeah... just, uhm... stuff happened." He pointed down.

"Wha... OH! I... hadn't thought about that when I came back you would..."

"Yeah."

They sat quietly for a few minutes, feeling strange and slightly nervous.

"Hey... I was thinking... I feel a bit too... weird to go to class and I was thinking about just taking the coffee and sandwich back to my dorm... want to come?"

Chris thought for a moment, they always got their order to go because they didn't always have time to finish it before Brianna's class, so they could just go. She was right, he didn't feel very comfortable talking about what was going on in public and he needed to talk. "OK"

He stood for the first time since changing and took a step to the side to get away from his chair and the movement felt strange. He turned and took another step. His hip swayed more than he was used to. He took a few more steps. Part of the extra sway he could suppress, but too much and walking felt awkward. He turned to walk back to the table, each step the extra sway was there, along with awareness of the lack of his original parts movement, though he felt new things. His legs moving tugged just a little at the skin between them, causing his labia to slide against each other ever so slightly. He wouldn't notice it if he weren't hyper aware of sensations from that area, the combination of everything it does feeling new and so more noticeable with being in female mode and the arousal adding even more to forcing his attention to the area.