All Comments on 'Healer's Touch Ch. 01'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Looking forward to more.

I loved the budding story of Charles and Katrina in the previous story and I'm so glad you decided to write about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Beginning

I haven't read the other stories with the main characters so I'll need to do that next. I don't really like sci-fi but I like this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Looks Very Intrigueing

This looks like a story I could really get into. I can't wait for the next installment. THanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wonderful so far..

can hardly wait to find out what happens next KEEP IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AMAZING

I thought, after the first series, how can it get any better, but I think it just might. I cant wait to see how johnatan helps pati

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I love these stories! This one is so exciting! Who knew that kat's powers were stronger than before!! I just cant wait for the next chapter!! Thanks again!

butterflibabybutterflibabyover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I've really enjoyed reading your stories so far. They have been fantastic and I can't wait to keep reading. I sincerely hope you keep writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YEP...

I AGREE 100%...nuff said !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what!

"he's leery of her" i think you mean "wary" and "that i have no doubt" should be "of that i have no doubt" ..... get someone to proof read it or something i find it disrupts the story which has a good plot by the looks of things.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Just Silly

This seems more silly than Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom stories, without the action or heroism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better.

More of a solid flow of thought. Still missing a ton of background and character details.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Anonymous, you're missing character and background details because this is a sequel. You can find the first book in the series for free if you do a google search for it. Instead of bitching, get off your lazy ass and look at the author's profile, use your brain, if you have one, and put two and two together. Your incessant whining is annoying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous