Healing Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
4.7k words
4.11
6.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long delay in the update. I have been very busy but I'm writing again :)

*****

"Is she okay?" I hear him ask as I feel Jacob shake his head as he keeps stroking my back. "I need to back out there but I'll be back shortly," he tells Jacob before heading back out the door.

*****

"Why don't we get you somewhere more comfortable huh?" Jacob asks me, and all I can do is nod in agreement. It feels like I've lost my voice and don't know how to talk. "Okay, I tell what, I'm going to put you down and then collect my things and we'll head to the car. How does that sound?" He asks me and I just shake my head. I don't want to let my anchor go, I feel like if I do I'll be lost in a pit of emotions that I don't want to deal with right now. I wrap my arms around his neck tighter hoping that he will understand. "Okay, I won't let you go Eva, I promise," he tells me as he pulls me closer before standing up and collecting his keys of his desk.

He carries me out the back door of his office and to the lift which then takes us to the garage, which is filled with about ten cars in total, "Staff park here," he tells me, as if he knew what I was thinking. Jacob comes to a stop when he reaches what I take to be his car and unlocks it. He manages to open the passenger door with me still in his arms then pops me in, "I'll be right beside you," he whispers and then closes my door and runs round to the driver's side. Once he's in he holds my hand as he texts someone, and then we're off. Between the heated seat adding warmth to my body and the soft music playing in the background I feel myself starting to relax and I ease my grip on Jacob's hand, but still refuse to let go.

ONE WEEK LATER

After my mini breakdown Jacob and Derek have been my near shadows, calling me, texting me and now even hanging out with Brad, which is new. They used to all go out somewhere but now they will invite us over, or invite themselves to whatever we are doing. During the week they have been lovely and friendly to me, even joking on occasion and I'm starting to like them which isn't helpful not when Sarah is around. She's noticed too and because she knows them better than I do, and she has been teasing me non stop about the two hunks that are almost like my guard dogs. According to her they have never acted this way before about anyone and makes me slightly nervous, but she trusts them and so if she does I guess I should too.

"Hey Eva, come be on my team, and help me beat brothers Grimm over there!" Yells Derek from the living room. And I head out from the kitchen with Sarah hot on my heels with beers for everyone.

"Okay, okay what are we playing?" I ask as I'm handed a controller.

"Halo," Derek tells me and soon we're kicking Brad and Jacob's butt at a slayer round.

"You didn't tell me she was that good!" I hear Jacob complain at Brad, after I threw a plasma grenade at his character. Making us all laugh, by the end of the round both Derek and I won.

"To teamwork," Derek laughs before giving me a quick kiss on the lips and then turning to Jacob and sticking his tongue out. Sarah just smiles at me as I sit there a little stunned. Not because of the kiss, well maybe about the kiss but both Derek and Jacob have been touching me randomly through the week. Well actually anytime they could really and I haven't freaked out. Which makes me wonder why. They are two huge men, even if they are gentle.

Chapter 2.

I must have nodded off at some point during the evening, because when I come to, I'm under a duvet and in a bed. Where am I? I ask myself. I quickly look under the covers only to find myself in my underwear "Oh Shit," I whisper as my subconscious is now fully awake and smiling. Well it isn't every day someone gets to see my bugs bunny panties with the slogan 'What's up doc?' and black lace bra! she laughs at me.

I quickly get out of bed and find a shirt which can double as a dress on me, as it comes to my knees, before heading off to find someone. Opening the door I heard both Derek and Jacob and follow the sound of their voices. I stumble upon them working out, both shirtless and sweating with pads on their hands and knees. Damn, even my subconscious blushes at them. I can't help but stare at them in all their glory. They both have fine bodies and obviously work out with the muscles to prove it.

I don't know if I should interrupt them or let them finish, so I just stand and watch them. They seem to be playing a game of tag where they have to try and tag each others elbows and knees, as well as guard their own. Derek manages to tag Jacob's knee, then his elbow and shouts out, "I win," with a laugh and a look of pure satisfaction, which makes me giggle. They both stand and stare at me as I have my hand covering my mouth, giggling.

"I think we have an audience here, Jacob," Derek laughs as he nudges Jacob's shoulder, making his way toward me.

"Well you know what we do with an audience," laughs Jacob as he joins Derek on the way toward me. I stumble back as they both grab me and start tickling me, making me giggle even more.

"Stop, stop. Stop, please. I surrender. 'Stop'" I scream through my giggles and finally they both stop.

"Surrender, huh?" Jacob says as he scratches his head, "Well I'll take a kiss," he smiles at me.

"Me too!" shouts Derek.

"Umm okay." I smile as Jacob slowly comes toward me. I close my eyes and lean into Jacob. His lips are soft and gentle on mine as his hands grab my hips and pull me closer to him, making me gasp and giving him the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss. I find myself lost in the kiss which ends too soon, as we both need to come up for air.

"My turn," whispers Derek as he stands behind me turning me to face him. He is just as gentle as Jacob, until he nibbles on my lower lip, sucking on it. As he pulls me into him, Jacob gently rubs his fingertips up my spine.

Again when I come up for air, all I can say is, "WOW!" They both just smile at me before kissing each other. I've never seen two men kiss, but wow is it sexy! Jacob's hand is on Derek's cheek, pulling him closer as Derek's hands are on Jacob's bum. I moan in pleasure at the sight as they stop.

"Shocked, baby?" Jacob smiles at me.

"Yeah, a little. Never did or seen that before," I mumble as Jacob kisses my shoulder from behind.

"What do you want from me?" I ask them.

"It's not what we want from you, it's what we want to do to you," Jacob replied sensually. Both of his hands reached out to lift each of my breasts. His thumbs ran over my nipples, forcing them to stand up and harden beneath my bra and shirt I'm wearing. A gentle gasp escaped me as he pulled me onto his chest. I was soaring. Jacob had barely began touching me when my body responded urgently. I had never felt such a strong sexual pull toward any man. My body was acting on its own, without my mind, which was making me afraid.

"Mmmm... what a show!" smiled Derek at Jacob and I. Suddenly I panicked, "I can't do this let me go." Jacob stopped paying attention to my nipples, and wrapped his arms around me, under my boobs, holding me still.

"Sshhhh, it's ok Eva. What's wrong? Talk to us baby, it's okay, I promise," Jacob whispered in my ear. I was still afraid, but slowly calmed down from the gentle voices of Jacob and Derek. Before I know it, I start telling them my reason for freaking out.

"I'm sorry... I just...it's well, it's me. I can't," I start stammering, but before I can continue, Derek interrupts me.

"Is this because of the scars?" he asks.

I start to shake. They saw the scars, my scars. The scars I hate so much. Oh my god, I can't breathe.

"Hey, hey Eva, calm down. Breathe in then out. Nice deep breaths," Jacob coaches me, "in...out...in...out," and soon my breathing comes back to normal, but I can't seem to stop the tears from falling.

"Did someone do that to you?" Derek asks. All I can do is nod. Jacob is still holding me under my boobs, which I'm starting to feel comfortable with. Derek is closer now, holding my hands. "Tell us what has scared you, please?" he begs.

"I...oh god.. it was my stepfather.", I felt like I was about to break, like he was going to jump out. With these two holding me I felt safe to continue, "He did the scars on my arms and chest. He was an abuser and I was his target for three years, but no one believed me apart from Sarah. My stepfather was a pillar of the community, and when I tried to get free from him, he tried to..." I can't continue. I don't want them to look at me like I'm broken, I already know I am. The tears haven't stopped yet either. Derek wipes my face with his thumbs gently before asking me to continue. I can't and shake my head telling them no, but they don't want to let it go.

"Please Eva, tell us," Jacob begs in my ear. "It's okay baby, we're here and won't let you go." Hearing that makes me not only cry harder, the sobs start to shake my body making me miss the look Derek sends Jacob, but I also feel Jacob nod before Derek asks me his question.

"Did your stepfather try to rape you?" I can't stop crying as I nod my head.

"Oh baby," Jacob whispers as he holds me. Derek moves closer and hugs me so that I am squeezed in between them both. They each rest their heads on different shoulders and hug me. I feel safe in their arms and soon the tears stop but they still keep holding me.

"Lets go lay down, huh?" Derek suggests as he disentangles himself from me. Jacob doesn't stop holding me and starts pushing me forward as he walks behind me slowly. Once we reach what I guess to be their room, I'm surprised by the size of the bed. It must be seven foot by seven foot. It's a huge, big square, which Derek is pulling the duvet down from and climbing in. "Come on baby," he says as he reaches out to me.

Jacob slowly slides his arms from under my boobs and pushes me toward the bed. "It's okay baby," he tells me as I slowly climb in and slide to the middle as Jacob comes in behind me.

"What are we doing?" I ask feeling slightly nervous between these two huge men, who are currently making a fuss over me.

"Well, right now we are in bed relaxing before each of us head for a shower, and then we are going to have some fun which will be enjoyable!" smiled Derek before kissing my cheek and getting out of bed, "Starting with me."

I lay on the bed cuddled up with Jacob and I soon start feeling sleepy again before Jacob gets up and gives me his pillow to cuddle into, "I'll put some music on and let you rest. I don't want to disturb you when I go for a shower baby," he tells me, before I hear Ellie Goulding playing in the background.

I lay in bed with my eyes closed listening the songs play and try to let my mind get off the fact I just opened up to two strangers about my past. Well not strangers I've known them for a week but still, I can't believe I just told them, but it feels good to get it off my chest. Then I hear Derek's voice through what I guess is the bathroom door, and decide to move closer to the door, "Hey baby?"

"Eva's sleeping, so thought I'd join you,"

"I won't complain," I hear Derek reply, and not long after I hear grunts and groans that all sound pleasurable.

"Just think baby, soon you can kiss, suck and make love to that goddess out there. Didn't she look smoking hot in your shirt! Didn't you just want to rip it off her and pin her to the bed," states Jacob, before I hear a loud almost animalistic growl from Derek.

I feel naughty for eavesdropping on their passionate encounter but I can't help but notice how wet I am from listening to them, or the fact I'm now very horny. "I guess we should get out of here and wake the lovely Miss Eva, before we start round two!" I hear Derek say, and I rush back to the bed, Shit! Should I pretend I didn't hear? I ask myself as I feel my cheeks are burning hot to the touch. Pretend it is.

"Eva, baby you're awake, showers all yours baby," Jacob smiles at me with a towel around his hips, and I melt looking at him. I never noticed the dusting of chest hair across his chest that only draw more attention to his body. Why is he interested in me? I question myself looking at his body again. "Go on scoot!" Jacob laughs at me.

I climb out of the bed only to get a look at Derek's body and the same thought comes to me, Why me? These two men could have anyone they wished and I can only drool at their bodies. "Mmm..baby," Derek winks at me and before I can say anything, he kisses me gently and then pushes me to the bathroom, "Shower time baby!"

Shedding my robe aka Derek's shirt, I open the shower door, which is huge, and walk into the shower. Looking at the knobs I quickly figure out what I need to do and soon enough I am under the hot water rushing down my body. The question still plagues my mind. Why me?

I look down at my body and all I know is, I'm not pretty, the scars make me sure of that, most are around my shoulders above my breasts but some reach down to my breasts. I hate them, I wish I didn't have them. I am not pretty, Pretty like the waitress at the club. I quickly wash and rinse my body and hair but the thoughts don't leave. Should I ask? Will they tell me? Are they just being nice? All run through my head, "I'll ask!" I say to no one but myself. I quickly turn off the shower and grab a towel to dry off and head back out to the two men, that are fully and utterly out of my league.

****

Chapter 3

We are relaxing on the sofa, all wrapped in robes after our showers and laughing. Jacob is currently telling me a story about Derek not only breaking a box of plates when they moved but also tried to blame Jacob for it by putting it in his hands and letting it slip at the last minute.

Derek is holding my hand as Jacob touches me ever so often and it's relaxing. I feel safe here with them, even the gentle touches don't hurt or scare me. I can't believe it.

"Kiss me," I whisper to them. They both smile before Derek moves closer to me and gently kisses my lips. Licking the seam of my mouth, I grant him access. He gently flicks his tongue against mine before licking the roof of my mouth and slowly exiting. I open my eyes and smile. It was lovely and pleasurable. Next, Jacob moves in to me and kisses me. His kiss is different to Derek's. Jacob sucks my bottom lip, making me moan and then pushes his tongue in, coaxing mine to play with his.

"I've never done this before," I tell them as I think about what I've just done.

"That's okay baby. We'll take this slow. If you want to stop, just say so. It won't annoy us. We'll stop and relax. You'll be fine, we both promise," Derek tells me before kissing me again. Soon I'm playing with Jacob's hair as we kiss, scratching his scalp, as Derek is kissing my shoulders and slowly moving down. Slowly Jacob opens my robe and I feel nervous and try to cover up, only to have Derek pull my hands away. "You're beautiful Eva, let us look please," he asks.

I blush as Jacob stares at my naked body and I grip Derek's hands tighter in my own. I know my nipples are hard points and I know I am fully turned on however nervous I am. I know my body isn't that of a supermodel's, I have a softness to my tummy as I am a size 16/18 after all, but that doesn't stop Jacob as he tells me I'm beautiful as his hands cup my breasts which just fit in his huge hands, "and a perfect handful" he smiles before kissing me again. Derek is still holding my hands and I half wonder if he's scared I'll cover up which I don't know if I could or not I feel like I'm sinking in a pool of sexual bliss as Jacob rolls my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers making me fully aware of how sensitive they are. I don't think my breasts have ever been this sensitive.

Derek lets go of my hands as his slides up my arms slowly and then he gently runs his nails across the top of my breasts making me arch into him as Jacob opens my rope more and trails his hands down my tummy and to my hot core all I can do is moan and sigh in pleasure, as Derek keeps playing with my breasts. Suddenly I jump as I feel a wetness on the inside of my thigh, "Shh baby this will feel good I promise," Jacob whispers as he continues licking the inside of my thigh before moving higher and higher till he reaches my clit which he starts circling with his tongue and it takes all I can do to not buck my hips at the pleasure. Slowly he licks his way from my clit to my entrance and back again before sucking my clit in his mouth and flicking it with his tongue, between Derek's hands on my breasts and Jacob's mouth on my clit soon I scream, and I swear I see stars as I experience my orgasm at the hands of a man or men in my case.

"Wow," I whisper as I come down from my recent high, "that was amazing," I smile to Jacob as he stands up. Derek's hands move from my breasts and back to my arms.

"How does she taste Jake?" Before he kisses him again, as I am squeezed between them. "Mmmm good though next time I get the full flavour!" He grins as they finish their kiss.

"Did you enjoy?" They both ask me, and all I can do I smile and nod.

"Good," smiles Jacob before he kisses me again, as I feel Derek's fingers slide my robe down my arms. I'm naked and I feel amazing, a warm sensation has travelled through my body and all I can do is smile as they both lead me back to the bedroom. Even my subconscious has shut up for once, as Derek has stopped me in front of the bed, kissing my neck as Jacob got on the bed in front of me naked.

"Are you ready?" he asks me, and somewhere in my sexual haze I should say that I've never done this before, but I feel like if I don't do this I never will, and if it makes me feel as amazing as his tongue did earlier I'm ready! But my mouth is dry and all I can do is nod my head. "Climb on the bed baby," he tells me. Derek helps me up on the bed a little and climbs on behind me, as I reach the middle of Jacob's thighs I look down, and I start to feel a little panicked at his sheer size, Will it fit? I question myself as I feel Derek play with my breasts again which make me moan.

Jacob leans forward and lifts me to where he wants me to be, right over his cock with my thighs on the outside of his as Derek slides one of his hands down over my breasts and to my clit, which he starts rubbing on gently in circular motions. Between the friction on my clit and my nipple being rolled between Derek's fingers I'm moaning and panting all over again. "She's ready Jake," Derek states before he goes back to nibbling on the side of my neck.

I feel Jacob slowly run his cock up to my clit and back down to my entrance a few times and it feels amazing the combination of the heat and the softness at the same time makes me melt, it feels different to Derek's fingers on my clit but not in a bad way just different. Jacob slowly starts pushing into my wetness until just the tip of his cock is inside me and I feel the stretch, but soon it becomes all too much as he hits my barrier which makes me whimper and try to dislodge him.

"What's wrong?" Derek questions, stopping from kissing my neck, even his hands still on my breasts and clit.

"Shit. Baby, why didn't you tell us?" Asks Jacob, as his hands grip my hips preventing me from moving anywhere.

Before I can speak Derek beats me to it by asking what Jacob is talking about, and at the mention of my virginity, and not only do the kisses and caresses stop from Derek, he removes his hands from me completely, and flees not only the bed, but the room too. I can't fight the tears from falling as I felt Derek leave me altogether. One of my arms covers my breasts as I put the other on Jacob's stomach so I can get off of him.

"I'll go," I whisper and try to move off of Jacob, but his hands only tighten on my hips and stop me moving.

"Like hell you're going anywhere!" He almost shouts at me, as he reaches up to push my arm away from covering my breasts.

12