Healing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want me!" I cry while trying to move off of him again, "Derek already proved that, so let me go!" My emotions are controlling me now not my mind and all I want to do is escape here with whatever dignity I have left and cry on my own, I don't want them seeing me cry and feeling sorry for me.

"Damnit! Derek get your ass back here. NOW!" He roars as he stops me moving again, "Baby it was just a shock thats all, I swear. I still want you, we still want you. Derek just got all, what he thought was sensible and thought well, I don't really know what to be honest. But you are not going anywhere." He tells me as I cry.

"What the fuck man! No need to roar!" Derek comes back in.

"Get over here now! You're an ass you know that! Eva thinks we don't want her!" Jacob sighs frustratedly at Derek.

Great I can't even escape the discussion, I think to myself as Derek starts talking, "What? No. Oh Eva I'm sorry. I thought that you'd want some privacy especially for your first time. Jeez I didn't want you to think that you weren't wanted. Baby. Baby talk to us, please." Derek begs.

I can't talk, I feel worn out, but my tears finally stop. "I'm going to move you off of me okay baby?" Jacob tells me before moving me and suddenly it feels a little sore as he exits my body and I hiss at the small sting, "Sssshhh, baby its okay, you just aren't as wet as earlier and I didn't want to hurt you anymore than I had too," whispering as he cuddles me into his chest and turning on his side. I still haven't talked, but the truth is I don't know what to say. I feel Derek climb in behind me and soon I am cuddled between the two of them as I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Chapter 4.

"Hey sleepy head. How you feeling?" Derek asked me as I slowly woke up between him and Jacob.

"Okay," I mumble back, not really wanting to say my true feelings of hurt. "I should get out of here, I've got work to get to." I don't know the time but I know I should leave, go home and curl up on my bed with my feelings and cry.

"Baby, you can't go. If this is about last night, you don't have to leave. We still want you but we just didn't know. It took us by surprise, thats all baby. I swear!" Derek tries to convince me, "Come here," he whispers before lifting my chin with his fingers and kissing me. Suddenly I feel like I need him more than my next breath, I don't think I could take it if him or Jacob stop again.

I'm still naked and it doesn't take long for Derek to begin playing with my nipples as he kisses me and soon I'm rolled on top of him, sitting just above his cock, I can feel it hot and heavy against my bum and slowly slide backwards until it's at my clit and it feels amazing. The heat from his cock and the way his hands are on my breasts not only teasing my nipples but the undersides of my breasts, Derek soon has me moaning in pleasure.

"Mmmm...baby," I hear Jacob moan beside me, before he reaches up and kisses me.

"Are you ready baby," Derek asks softly, drawing my attention back to him, and all I can do is nod in agreement. "Okay I'll take it slowly," he promised me before slowly lifting me up and resting me above his cock. Jacob reaches between us and runs Derek's cock along my slit, before lining his cock up with my entrance. Derek lifts his hips a little as he pulls me down and I feel his cock enter me in one thrust. It hurts! I whimper and Derek stills not moving in me. "It's okay baby just relax," he tells me. Jacob has slowly moved behind me and runs his fingers across my shoulders and gently down to my breasts, pinching my nipple. Soon I am feeling nothing more than pleasure and slowly start to move on Derek's cock.

"That's it baby, slide up and down on his cock. It feels good doesn't it. Bet you'd love me to rub that little clit of yours and make you cum! Mmmm I think I will," Jacob whispers in my ear and I can't help the moans it brings as he does exactly like he said he would. The pleasure is amazing, feeling so full and then my clit being rubbed making me feel like I can't even breathe. All I can do is gasp in pleasure and excitement. "That's it baby cum for us!" Jacob tells me again.

"Derek, Jacob, I can't. OH GOD, fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!" I scream as a burning sensation fires all along my nerves, from fingers to toes and it feels heavenly. I hear Derek growl before I pass out.

12