Healing Hands, Hot Body

Story Info
A sexy doc treats JR's wound (& more) after a minor injury.
4.5k words
4.63
10.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Judas," one of the teens shouted, pointing a mag pistol down range, "Where's the safety on this thing?"

"First of all," I snapped, coming out from behind a barrel I was setting up as a target, "I don't know how you learned my first name, but if you say it again, I will shoot you myself!"

I tromped up the range. "Secondly, it's 'Jay Arr'. Not Judas, not Rostbane. J-R. My initials. And third...actually this is the most important and I probably should have led with it..." I mumbled, "The first rule of gun safety is: don't ever point a gun at something you don't intend to shoot. And that includes me!" I snatched the gun from the teen's hand. "Go sit down!"

Nineteen-year-old Kolby gave me a hard, aggressive stare, only to meet my harder, aggressiver (more aggressive?) one, honed by age and years of bad attitude. Finally, he huffed a, "Fine!" and dropped his gaze, storming to a seat on one of the upturned crates.

"Anyone else wanna fuck around and find out?" I growled, looking over the assembled teenagers, anger radiating through my Aurawave. They looked at me with wide eyes, but no one responded.

"I wasn't gonna hit you," Kolby mumbled, "I'm a Timeseer..." he finished, referring to the type of savant who could see into the future.

"I don't care," I said, casting my eyes at Sam, off to the side and on a range of his own. It was only his first day and the kid had already laid more bullets on the bullseye than I had in my entire life. "Doesn't mean you know how to use a gun."

I glanced at Sam again. It didn't help that in addition to his Timseer Skill, he was also a Mechanic like his dad—and that man could use any gun without instruction and hit the eye of a needle from 50 yards.

It was bloody unfair, that's what it was. Stupid Mechanics.

"All right," I said to the group, "Before I tell you where the safety is, I'm gonna tell you about gun safety."

I rattled out the rules, "Number two: Treat all guns as though they are loaded. Number three: Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot. And number four: always be aware of your target and what's behind it. WHICH INCLUDES ME!" I gave Kolby another hard stare and the teen scowled.

Honestly, I found my appointment as "firearms instructor" laughable. There were handfuls of people in the base who were far better shots than me, but for some reason I'd been General Helmsley's first choice. While he told me it was because I had the best form and more extensive firearms knowledge than most, I still wondered what I'd done to piss him off.

Mostly, I thought it was because no one else wanted to do it.

Only once I made sure Liam, Isolde, Ryann, Orlene and yes, even Kolby could spout those rules back to me, then I gave them back their guns.

"Okay, y'all see this little gray switch? That's the safety. Now flick it off and for the love of God, don't shoot me."

#

"I can't believe you got yourself shot," the doctor, Karl, said in his infuriatingly sexy British accent that was a thousand years too old for him.

"It's not like it's the first time," I grunted as the man dabbed at the wound on my arm with an antiseptic cloth. "This is nothin'."

Karl snuffed.

"Seriously," I said, trying to display my machismo to the handsome doctor on whom I've always had a crush. "This one was worse." I pointed at a much deeper puckered scar just below my final rib on the left side of my abdomen. "Then there's the one on my leg. Haven't walked right since."

"I see," Karl said, washing the wound.

"Wanna see?" I asked through teeth gritted against the pain.

The doctor chuckled. "I'm sure you'd love nothing more than to show me, Rostbane," he said.

"I would," I leaned close, whispering that phrase in Karl's ear. "Also, it's JR," I said for the millionth time in my life. Why was it so hard to get people to call me that?

The man's eyes twinkled, though he pushed me away just slightly. "Why, Lieutenant Rostbane," Karl said, "You're a touch more friendly than usual. The pain meds making you feel that good?"

"What?" I asked innocently, screwing my face into a pout, despite the burning in my arm. "Can't a guy engage in a little harmless flirting to pass the time?"

Karl picked up a length of gauze and folded it into a square. The shallow wound had already stopped bleeding, but I supposed the dressing was still a good idea. "Is it harmless, though? I know your tastes swing wide."

I shrugged. "It can be," then I licked my lips, "But it doesn't have to." I winked.

Karl was so close I could pick up his scents despite the overwhelming smell of antiseptic. He smelled clean—he was always so clean—with citrusy soap and a touch of some cologne that reminded me of springtime. Of all the people in the rebel base, Karl was the first one I knew to wear cologne.

And it drove me crazy.

The doctor looked up from his bandaging, gray eyes meeting mine.

"And if it wasn't harmless, what would it be, hmm?" he asked with a mysterious little smile on his lips.

I touched his fingertips with my uninjured hand, "Whatever you want it to be."

Karl smirked but didn't pull away. I could see the longing in his eyes, tinged with lust, and a healthy amount of curiosity. Everyone knew Karl was married, but no one knew to whom. And it was clearly not someone in the base. I'd been to his room.

The doctor had a cozy set up, but believe me, it screamed "sophisticated bachelor." Though some people speculated that his husband was made up—part of some grand joke the doctor was playing on the base, I believed him to be real.

Hell, with how mysterious the bugger was, I wouldn't be surprised if Karl's husband was some type of British spy, like 007 or something. Or, maybe he was a POW in some far away prison camp? Either way, that thought only made the doctor more attractive. Yet, I am a man of my morals, however few they were, so I pulled away.

"Would I be...offending the dubious existence of your husband...if I told you I found you very attractive?"

The doctor laughed at my awkwardness. He full on laughed! Like my discomfort was funny to him or something.

Dammit. Next time, I'm just not gonna ask. Propriety be damned!

"What?" I said after a full minute of the heartiest laugh I've ever heard from the man. "What's so damn funny?"

"Dubious existence of my husband," Karl repeated through gasps of recovery. "He does indeed exist. But no, he would not be offended...and neither would I."

Then I got to go from awkward to blushing. The doctor had actually accepted my compliment. Shit. I hadn't planned for this. Where do I go from here?

All my mojo had just gone out the window. I focused on the dull pain of the shallow bullet wound, trying to think. I chuckled back. "Gotta hand it to you, doc," I said, "Usually I'm the one catching others off guard."

Karl smiled, white teeth glowing in the harsh infirmary lights. "Part of my charm, I suppose," he said, then put a hand on my chin and gently pulled me forward.

It was a bold move even for me, and when our lips met, I realized what an idiot I'd been. The doctor was a bloody Auraseer! He knew exactly what I'd been getting at this whole time, and the asshole had played stupid!

Despite myself, I leaned into the kiss, my heart beginning to race, but a tiny voice in my head continued to chastise me.

While I would never use my genetic modification to get someone to have sex with me—like I said, I have a couple morals...most of them involving sex—because I can literally convince people to do anything I wanted them to, it had completely slipped my mind that others had passive modifications that worked just fine. Such as Aura-reading.

"Stop thinking," Karl said to me, disengaging enough to whisper the words over my lips.

I opened my eyes to find him staring at me, or rather, at the space above my shoulder where my Aura would be and grinning. Dammit JR, I thought. Stop thinking was right. I leaned back toward Karl, grabbing the front of his dress shirt and pulling him toward me.

It had been a peaceful month, so the infirmary was fortunately empty, save for the two of us. What with the late hour, that gave me the perfect opportunity. We kissed again, this time I found it easier to fall into the man's hot mouth, soft lips, and the faintest hint of a day's stubble.

Lucky Brits, I thought with envy. Well into his 40's, Karl still looked 28, fresh and youthful from a lifetime in a medical center...especially when he kept himself clean-shaven. Conversely, the only thing I had to offer was a battle-scarred face, ridiculous mustache I refused to shave, and two days of stubble I hadn't bothered clean up.

I breathed in again, this time detecting the faint whiff of sweat as Karl panted against my mouth. His other hand went to my hair, entwining with my unruly golden curls. The doctor, on the other hand, wore his hair long and bound in a neat braid behind his back. I moaned as Karl's hand clenched in my hair, tugging it gently away from my scalp.

I rubbed a thumb against the buttons of his dress shirt, undoing them one by one, until I could pull it away, revealing a thin white undershirt beneath. Dammit! Why did the man always have to be so proper? I pushed more into him, my tongue sliding past his teeth to meet his own.

"You know, I have, an office," Karl said breathlessly when we disengaged once more. He pointed to one end of the infirmary where the door to a darkened office waited. I chuckled, hopping off the roll-away bed.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I said, tugging at the doctor's wrist and using my best 'come hither' eyes.

Like the doctor, the office itself felt out of place with the dingy rebel base. Instead of the lightweight aluminum furniture most of the other officers had, this one held a desk made of real wood—or at least as real as I've ever seen it—with a plush red chair tucked beneath. A series of old-timey apothecary cabinets lined the walls with impossibly tiny drawers.

But before I could wonder what he kept in all of them, Karl pushed me up against the desk with an aggression that contradicted his normally reserved attitude. "Why doctor," I breathed into his mouth as he kissed me again, imitating the man's formal speech, "What in the bollocks has gotten into you?"

Karl snerked, pulling his head back to regard me with amused confusion.

"Did I get that right?" I asked, giving him a goofy grin—okay, maybe those painkillers were making me feel a little weird...however no less horny.

He just shook his head in exasperation, tracing a finger down my jaw. He stuck out his tongue. "What, can't a guy engage in a little harmless flirting the pass the time?" he asked me, looping a hand in the front of my pants. "Would you like to show me that scar now?"

It was my turn to laugh. If this was what the doctor called harmless flirting, then I'd love to see what came next.

"Only if you show me yours," I winked again as Karl began undoing my belt.

"I'd hate to disappoint," Karl replied, "But I don't have any...oh..." he paused. My pants clattered to the floor.

Sure enough, just below the cuff of my boxer-briefs, was a long, knotted mess of scar tissue as wide as my hand and about twice as long. Even after fifteen years, the wound cut a deep channel in my thigh and still flared up in cold weather or after heavy activity.

"That's definitely not my work," he muttered, suddenly somber.

"Definitely not." I tried a sarcastic chuckle, but it only came out flat. "Chem rifle, during The Uprising," I said, "Then fifteen months under the care of army medics who between the lot of them share about three-point-five braincells."

The doctor made a sound of disgust, running a finger gently along the scar's outer edge. "Barbaric weapons," he said, "Even our tyrannical overlords don't like them. There's a reason they're banned in the United Corporate Cities."

"Yeah well, that was a different type of war," I said with a dry snort, "A dirty type of war."

Running a finger to the top of my wound then slipping it under the hem of my briefs, he said, "I could try to fix that for you? Maybe give you less pain and tightness?"

I shrugged again. The idea of less pain and tightness did sound appealing, however there was a different kind of tightness I wanted to take care of right now. "Let's talk business another time..." I whispered, "Maybe when your hand isn't halfway up my underwear?" I looked down.

Karl laughed again. "Fair enough," he said, leaning in. "For what it's worth, I find scars quite attractive...though the doctor in me wants to disagree."

I chuckled, thrusting out my hips. Karl's hand slipped up my leg until his fingers tickled the join between my thigh and my groin, mere millimeters away from my junk. I moaned, pushing further forward. My hands slipped up under his shirt, caressing his smooth, muscular stomach. Again, the doctor looked way too good for his age. Was that a six pack?

I snorted in disgust, and the doctor gave me a questioning look.

"Could you be any hotter?" I asked, "And when the hell do you have time to work out?"

Karl laughed again, caressing my stubbly cheek with a soft hand. "You flatter me, Ro—"

I gave the man a hard stare.

"JR," he chuckled, tickling my sack with his fingers.

I gasped, annoyance gone, and pushed the man's shirt up farther. When I finally managed to remove Karl's undershirt, my hands were trembling in anticipation. The man almost matched me in height, being somewhere close to six feet, so I settled my ass on the desk, bringing my lips to his neck. Karl's hand moved again, a thumb sliding up the underside of my very hard cock.

I gasped again, leaning into him, nipping at his collarbone. He moaned in response, gripping my cock firmly.

"Fuck," I whispered into his neck. My regular partner had been gone the last week, so it had been a minute since anyone had touched me. And let me tell you, it definitely felt like more than a week.

Wrapping my arms around the man, I slid them down the back waistband of his pants, gripping two fistfuls of his bubbly ass. Slowly, he stroked my cock, but within the confines of my briefs couldn't get much traction.

"You're teasing me," I whispered to him when he failed to increase his pace.

Karl's eyes sparkled. "That bad?" he asked.

With as snort I stood up, reluctantly removing my hands from his ass.

"Well," I said, grabbing the front of his pants and tugging, hard. "You tell me." With one smooth movement, I unbuckled his belt and flicked his pants open, pushing them and the briefs to the floor.

Karl made a sound of surprise as his cock sprang out, pink and perfectly smooth. He'd groomed recently, or he was just really lucky, because his nether regions were about as hairless as his chest. I dropped to my knees. Flicking out my tongue, I teased just the tip, picking up a drop of precum along the way. Karl gave a shuddering breath, instinctively pushing forward.

But I countered his momentum with my two strong hands on his hips, making a "tsk" sound. "We're teasing, remember?" I tickled my tongue across the underside of his cock, never leaving it there for more than a fraction of a second.

"You bloody bugger," Karl moaned, once again weaving a hand into my hair.

I bit back a chuckle as I kissed the tip of his cock, one hand caressing his smooth sack. Again, he leaned forward and this time I allowed his cock head to slip past my lips, swirling my tongue around the tip. He moaned louder, tugging my hair. I felt my erection grow even tighter, my underwear now uncomfortably restrictive.

However, I sucked more of his cock into my mouth, putting deep pressure onto it until I had his entire length in my mouth. Sliding back and then forth once more, I increased my speed until I started gagging, saliva dripping from my mouth.

"Fuck, JR," Karl said, and I flickered my eyes up to his face.

The man stared down at me, mouth hanging open, cheeks flushed and his breath coming in increasingly shallow gasps.

"Sorry," I grinned, pulling away and giving his sack a little squeeze. "I forgot we were only teasing." I stood up, wiping my mouth.

Karl snorted at me, hooking a thumb in the waistband of my briefs. My own precum had made a large wet stain on the sweatsuit-gray underwear and he smirked, rubbing a thumb around the area, causing me to gasp once more. Finally, he pulled down my shorts, staring at my cock in appreciation.

"Not too bad," he said with a chuckle.

Now, I wasn't the largest guy out there, but I wasn't small either. However, the way Karl said it...

"Not what you expected?" I asked. Then, remembering I still had a hand on his balls, I gave them a gentle tug, causing Karl to shudder.

"Honey," he replied, moving closer, "I never expect anything." His lips brushed mine. "Top or bottom?"

It was my turn to chuckle. "Either."

"Good," he said, spinning me around and pulling me into him. "It's been a while since I got to do this." With a wiggle of his hips, I felt Karl's cock press into my ass crack. I replied with a satisfied groan and stuck my ass out further, until I managed to shove Karl back a step. I leaned my elbows on the desk.

He then pulled open one of the tiny apothecary drawers and produced a bottle of personal lubricant. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Doc, how much sex do you have in this office?"

"Enough," Karl winked, unscrewing the cap.

Well don't I feel like a slut? I sighed, let's face it, I was a slut. And damn proud of it, too. I wiggled my ass suggestively. "Then what are you waiting for?" I goaded him, just before a dollop of cold lubricant ran down my ass crack.

I yelped.

"I was trying to warm it up for you," he said, following the lube with a brazen finger.

I shuddered again, breath catching in my throat, as he smeared more lube around my asshole. "You can...make it up...to me...oh fuck," I gasped as the doctor's finger pressed into my hole.

While it had been a minute since anyone had played with me, it had been even more minutes since someone had stuck something up there.

"Too much?" Karl said softly, pausing for a moment.

"I like too much," I said, burying my face into my crossed arms. Despite the surprise, my cock hadn't lost any of its hardness. In fact, it throbbed, begging to be touched.

Karl, who as we already established, knew what I was thinking, reached around my hips with his other hand and took hold of my cock. He swirled some of my precum around the head. With a deep sigh, I scrunched my eyes shut, bearing down to allow Karl's finger to slide further inside.

After a moment, I was able to rock my hips back and forth, pressing against his hand. My hole ached for more and I wiggled my hips again. More lube and another finger slid in. This time, it was easier, and the doctor was able to pump his hand in and out. I moaned, feeling my hole grow looser...hotter. It had been a while, but goddamn, I wanted this.

"Another," I begged. "More."

More lube and a third finger slipped inside, this time my ass finally remembered what it was like to be fucked. I groaned. The feeling of fullness grew inside, and I felt myself gyrating between the doctor's two hands—jerking me with one, fingering me with the other.

"I'm ready," I moaned.

"You're sure?" he asked rhetorically, pumping his fingers in me a bit harder.

"Yes." I felt myself whining now as my ass sought more length. More width. More cock. "Please."

Karl laughed, a lusty, heavy laugh and slid his finger out slowly. My asshole ached at the emptiness and my cock gushed precum in expectation. One final slather of lube on my hole got me to begging harder, sticking my ass out as far as I could. I'd gone to stroking my own cock, as best as I could, while Karl grabbed my hips and positioned his cock between my cheeks.

12