Healing Hands, Hot Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The press of his cock head on my asshole sent goosebumps sparking across my skin. I returned the pressure with a long exhale, gripping my cock in a tight fist. My asshole opened up and his cock pressed in, larger than even his three fingers. I let out a huge moan, feeling saliva trickle from the corner of my mouth as his hot rod slid deeper into my ass.

"Fuck. Me." Karl muttered; voice thick with lust. "You're a tight bugger."

I moaned again, "No, fuck me," I begged trying to force his cock further. "Please."

Karl's hand gripped my hips and he began with long, slow strokes. The heat of him lit a fire inside of me, causing my heart to race. My free hand gripped the opposite edge of the desk as he increased his speed, pressing my cock into my now fully numb hand.

My knees grew weak as the doctor continued to rail me, until I could barely hold myself up. I was close to coming, the pressure in my cock almost unbearable. Then...

Karl stopped.

I let out a half-moan, half-whine, shaking my ass against Karl's stiff cock.

"I'm not ready to let you go yet," he said, sliding out of me with painful slowness. I stroked my cock again, feeling the pressure drop and my orgasm slip from my grasp. "Stand up."

I stood up, muscles tense.

"Oh?" I asked, his command only turning me on further.

"I want to see your face when you come," Karl finished, leaning toward me, hot breath against my ear.

With my own wicked grin, I wrapped my fingers around his slippery cock...the cock that had just been in my ass...and attacked his mouth. He opened his lips to take in mine, teeth biting down on my bottom lip gently. His mouth was as hot as his cock. I let out a little groan, then clambered onto the desk, lifting my legs above me.

I watched Karl bite his lip with a deep breath as he studied my ready—and very exposed—asshole. Finally, he added more lube, making me so slippery that I didn't notice the sting as he roughly shoved two fingers in me to their full length, pulling them away equally as fast. I whimpered again. "Your teasing is rotten," I whined, immersing myself fully in Karl's speech pattern.

"It's patience, my love," Karl said, his smile wolf-like.

Then he was gripping my arms, pinning them to the desk while he pressed himself against my legs, his hard cock head right at my back door. I struggled to touch myself, the anticipation growing in my cock, and my balls tight with an impending orgasm.

But the doctor was strong, and I was in an incredibly compromising position, so I could do nothing but whimper and squirm in longing as he, once again, entered me with too much slowness.

"I just want to cum," I whined while he stroked in and out in a steady but gentle fashion. "Please rail me!"

"Is that all you want?" the doctor said, leaning down between my legs, bare chest pressed into mine. This caused his dick to pull almost all the way out and I whined again. He covered my mouth with his—hot, heady, wet.

"Yes," I whispered into his mouth. My cock throbbed, my asshole giving slight spasms around Karl's rod. "Please?"

Karl began fucking me again, this time increasing both pressure and speed. "You sure?" he said again with a strong thrust.

"Yes," I yelped as his beautiful cock just found my prostate.

He emitted a wicked chuckle that made the hairs on my neck stand up with desire. He thrust harder, this time, hitting my prostate every time. I grunted, the long moan that came from my lips didn't even sound like me. My cock, still unstimulated, jumped with the rhythm of his pumping, burning for orgasm.

"Please," I said between gasps, "Please Karl, finish me."

"You sure you're ready?" he grinned again.

"You can read my fucking Aura! Of course, I'm ready!" I shouted, lust washing over me in an almost out of body experience. I finally ripped myself from Karl's grip, pulling him into me with all the strength I had.

Our bodies mashed together on the top of the desk, my cock crushed between us and my orgasm throbbing out. I let out a yell, face contorting as cum shot from my dick, splattering over my face and Karl's bare chest. Breathing heavy, the doctor paused, wiping a dollop from my chin with a thumb, and smearing it over his tongue.

Then his hips pounded me once more and after only a few more strokes, he also grunted and gasped, his cock releasing shot after shot of cum deep in my guts. His hot cock pulsed against my prostate, sending aftershocks across my skin.

I took his mouth in mine again, still holding his convulsing, sweating body against mine. We kissed with fury, his hands once again in my hair pulling at it with force. A second orgasm poured through me, and this time we both moaned, into each other, until there was no more breath in our lungs.

For a moment, we just lay there panting, me moving my legs to wrap around the doctor's waist. This pushed him out slowly, until again my asshole was empty—exhausted, but also filled with longing.

"That was..." I breathed, muscles reawakening with an intense tingle.

"Brilliant." Karl winked. "How would you feel about the same time next week?"

I nipped at him. "You're gonna make me wait a whole week?" I said, "Man, you really are a sadistic bastard."

12