Healing Hands Massage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid unfastened my belt buckle and yanked my pants to the floor. "Babe?" Sarah began to say, stirring at the sound. But Mei Ling gave her another scolding and a swift slap on the bum. My erection strained against my boxers all the while, nearly poking my masseuse in the face. To my surprise and delight, Astrid began tracing my shaft through the fabric, running her firm fingertips from the tip of my cock to my balls. There she squeezed them snugly, possessively, rolling them in the palm of her hands.

"Not bad," she said quietly. "Not not the biggest I've seen, though."

At having my size doubted, the animalistic, primal side of me started to take over. I was mere seconds from stripping naked and stuffing all eight inches of my cock past those pretty pink lips of hers. Of grinding against her tongue. Of sinking the entirety of my manhood deep inside her throat. To feel her golden braids slapping against my thighs as I made her gag and cry. To feel like the man I used to be.

Fingers shaking, I reached for the waistband of my boxers to free my manhood. Prepare to get fucked, you silly slut...

Astrid slapped my hands away. "David," she said sternly, professionally, "please lay face down on the massage table."

I almost grabbed Astrid's braids in my fists and had my way with her, but from the blonde's harsh expression I could tell she wasn't fooling around.

"Are you okay over there, babe?" said Sarah's muffled voice, quivering slightly.

"Uh, yeah, hun," I replied, staring deep into Astrid's crystalline blue eyes. Heart pounding, I maneuvered onto my chest, reaching between my legs to point my cock downward against the massage table. At least she'd be able to pleasure me if she wanted to. "Astrid's going to start my massage now."

"You just make sure she doesn't do anything--" Sarah's voice cut off with a sound somewhere between a moan and a scream. Punctuating it were several loud slurping sounds. Feeling a little concerned, I strained my head free from the cradle to look, watching their shapes through the rice paper wall. Mei Ling was straddling Sarah's legs, both hands kneading the flesh of her shapely globes. Mei Ling was bent over though, and her face looked uncomfortably close to Sarah's ass. Close enough for her pigtails to brush against Sarah's ass cheeks. I almost said something, but Astrid pinned me down by my shoulder with a single hand.

"So sorry, Miss Jones!" Mei Ling said. "Your glutes have many deep knots. I'm going to have to work them harder. Please be a big girl and try to keep your voice down!"

"Yes, of course, Mei Ling," Sarah whimpered. "Just please not so--ooh--so deep!"

"And now it's your turn," Astrid whispered, nibbling on the same earlobe that Sarah had pinched earlier. She let it slip from her lips with a pop. I realized my body was trembling as I set my face in the cradle. Was I aroused by or afraid of this woman? Or both?

I gasped as a squirt of oil landed across my back. In an instant, Astrid's hands were gliding over me, smearing the oil in circles before rubbing it into my shoulders. Her fingers brushed over my skin, almost teasing, but coming down hard to massage my neck. Then she worked her way down the center of my back, pressing with the heel of her palms, leaning against me with her body weight. The oil began to warm, and her hands spread its heat underneath my arms, down my sides and my hips. I could feel all my stress begin to dissipate. My thoughts began to drift to nothingness, and Astrid's hands became my entire world. It felt wonderful.

On the opposite side of the rice paper wall, Sarah squealed passionately. There was the sound of slapping flesh. Mei Ling giggled breathily. Sarah was grunting and moaning. It was impossible to tell whether she was enjoying herself or in pain.

I began to pull out of the face cradle. "Is she all right?"

"I'm sure Miss Jones is being taken care of," Astrid said, shoving me back down. She was using the length of her forearms like rolling pins now, pressing the hot oil into my muscles. "Isn't that right, Mei Mei?"

"Oh--oh--oh yesss!" Mei Ling chirped. "Miss Jones' body is so firm, so tight. Too much stress. I have... to go... deeper..."

Sarah squealed even louder, and Astrid took the opportunity to reach under me and tweak my nipples. I convulsed from the pain, but Astrid merely laughed. "I'm glad you came in today," she whispered in my ear. "You and your snotty little girlfriend need to release a little tension, and so do I."

And just how do you plan on doing that? I wanted to ask her, but with my face in the cradle, it was impossible to speak without Sarah hearing me. Astrid's hands worked down my back once more, only this time she tugged at the waist of my boxers and exposed my bare ass. She pulled them past my ankles, and I heard her tossing them aside. Then I felt her oily hands massaging the globes of my ass. She ran her fingers down the outside of my legs before tracing up my inner thighs, coming inches away from my balls. Then she pulled away and repeated the process all over again.

Closer, I thought. Just a little bit closer.

And Astrid got closer, only not where I expected. Her fingers began slipping down the crack of my ass, fingernails tickling the base of my balls for the briefest of moments. She slowed her long strokes as her fingers began circling my asshole. My back arched involuntarily at the touch, and I let out a slight groan.

"You okay, babe?" called Sarah in a pained voice.

"I'm fine," I managed to gasp, as one of Astrid's fingers poked at the entrance to my virgin rosebud. "She's starting on lower back now. She's going to--"

Astrid removed her finger and spread my ass cheeks wide. I clenched my teeth as her thumbs poked at the entrance of my hole. Breathing heavily, I felt my toes curling, my fingers gripping the sides of the massage table. My hips bucked in response to Astrid's teasing, and she laughed. That got me flush with shame. I knew I should have stopped her. I wasn't supposed to let a woman, or anyone, touch me there!

Rather than standing up and ending the massage, the only protest I could muster was the slight wiggling of my hips. Then I tried tensing my ass cheeks, shielding my precious asshole from Astrid's inquisitive fingers.

"No hiding," Astrid said. One of her oily hands slipped down my cheek and across my thigh. Then I felt her oily, silky fingers close snugly around my balls. "Oh, hello there, David." She gave my family jewels a little handshake. "Nice to finally meet you."

I relaxed my ass, feeling suddenly vulnerable. Weak.

Those were my balls.

The most precious part of a man.

Held, quite literally, in the palm of a strange woman's hand.

She tugged them away from my body, as if to get a better look at my asshole. The tops of her fingers brushed the underside of my shaft, lightly massaging my now fully erect eight inches. My face tensed in frustration. Why wasn't she giving my cock the attention it deserved? Wasn't she impressed by the size, now that she'd finally seen it?

Despite my predicament, I found myself desperate for Astrid's approval.

I felt her climbing onto the table, straddling my legs. The presence of her body against mine felt good. It felt right. If I was a man in the desert, Astrid was a glass of ice water. And I was damn thirsty.

I felt her hot, heavy breathing against my right leg. The heat crept higher, closer, until I felt her teeth bite down on my oily ass cheek. I squeaked in surprise, barely managing to contain myself. I listened for Sarah's reaction, but she was lost in her own massage, in all the slapping and groaning, contrasted by Mei Ling's high-pitched cooing and delightfully bright moans.

Astrid chuckled. Her breathing moved to my asshole now. She was frustratingly close. I felt something hot dripping between my crack, but it wasn't oil. Was she... drooling into my asshole?

The breathing pulled away, replaced by something small and firm. Her fingertip. I whined like a bitch in heat, back arching, body desperate and quivering, as one of her fingers plunged past my rosebud. My hips bucked at the hot, slippery intrusion. A little pain shot through me, but it wasn't bad. Still, I felt my flush face dripping with sweat, with shame. I had never let a woman touch me there before. Hell, I hadn't even tried it myself.

"Babe?!" Sarah said, between her little staccato grunts. "A-a-are you o-okay?"

"Yeah," I managed to gasp. Astrid buried her finger to the knuckle inside my asshole as I tried my best to answer my girlfriend. "I'm--totally--fine--"

"You need not worry, Miss Jones," Astrid said, as she twisted her finger in circles, feeling my insides while fucking me slowly. "I'm just being a little hard on him, is all. To get all that tension out."

"O-oh, okay..." Sarah moaned in response, followed by that oily, slapping sound and Mei Ling's immature giggling. That got me concerned. If Astrid was taking such liberties with me, what was that little demon doing to my girlfriend?

I almost pushed myself up to peek through the rice paper wall. Almost voiced some sort of protest.

Instead my hands clawed at the sides of the massage table as Astrid slipped a second finger into my asshole, twisting her hand back and forth as she explored my insides. She moved excruciatingly slow, thrusting mere inches at a time.

Never mind Sarah. I had my own problems to worry about!

To my relief, and slight disappointment, Astrid unsheathed her fingers from my asshole. I felt the cool, air-conditioned air brushing my hot insides. Then I saw her shadow moving beneath the massage table. Her pretty pink toenails came into view directly beneath my face.

She gave my ass a sharp slap.

"Get on your back," Astrid said. "It's time to start the next part of your massage."

Taking a deep breath, I pulled my face out of the cradle. The air felt as cold as winter's day on my flush and sweaty face.

Astrid was standing beside the table. I stared at her rising chest, those fleshy teardrop tits of hers and the thin fabric that kept them from me. She smirked down at me over those puppies, looking smug. Like she knew something that I didn't. I cowered away from her without thinking, like a frightened teenage girl on prom night. I had never felt so small and weak before a woman before.

Astrid nodded slightly. "Go on."

I rolled onto my back, panting heavily. Glancing at the rice paper wall, I realized Mei Ling's silhouette was straddling my girlfriend's ass. Her hands were massaging Sarah's shoulders as her hips bucked back and forth. I had never seen a massage like that before. Sarah was panting heavily, though her head remained snug in the face cradle. She seemed to be trying her best not to make any sounds. Mei Ling, however, made tiny squeaks from the effort.

"Listen carefully to me, David," Astrid said, stepping around the table so that she stood directly above me. I wanted to complain about what she'd done to my asshole, but the blonde was shockingly beautiful, even upside down. "I'm going to give you a very special massage now, so it's important you relax as much as possible. I don't want to hurt you by accident. This might not feel good at first, but I promise you'll start to like it--if you do what I say. Just keep an open mind and stay nice and loose. Do you understand?"

I stared into her perfect blue eyes. After what she'd done to my ass, I knew whatever came next would be anything but a normal massage. My younger self wouldn't have dreamed of letting a woman touch me in the way Astrid did. But Sarah had changed me over the last few months, breaking my self-esteem and pride. I needed this goddess and her intimacy. I needed to let her use me in any way she pleased.

"I think I'm ready, Astrid."

Astrid stroked my cheek with the back of her fingers, smiling warmly. The sight made my heart melt. I felt like a teenager again, eager to get fucked for the very first time. "Scoot towards me a little bit, there you go. Now hang your head back over the edge."

I obeyed, inching up on the table and leaning my head backward. I watched my heavy breathing brush the fabric of her dress. I was inches away from her hips, her thighs, her crotch...

"It's best if you close your eyes for this part," she said.

The moment I shut my eyes, I felt Astrid's hands closing around my throat, massaging gently. I heard her shuffling forward, felt the heat of her body nearing my face. The thin fabric of her dress tickled my nose, and I breathed her citrusy-lavender scent. Only there was another scent underneath it. Womanly, but thick and pungent. Different from the many women I had smelled before. She pressed her pussy lips against my nose, only it was larger than any pussy I had felt before. A heavy, fleshy bulge that rested cozily against my lips.

I felt Astrid release my neck with one of her hands. Her fingers slipped between her bulge and my mouth.

My heart began to race.

Astrid stepped backward, groaning quietly. I heard the sound of a zipper, and then felt something hot and fleshy poking against my forehead, my nose, my lips. Astrid moved forward to drape the flesh over my chin as a soft, hairless sack smothered my nostrils. The smell was intoxicating.

That was when I realized it.

Astrid had a cock.

A huge fucking cock!

Horror washed over me. Getting my ass played with was one thing, but getting a dick smothered all over my face was going too far. I reached up to shove Astrid away, but she grabbed my wrists in her powerful hands and pinned them against her hips. "Keep your hands right here, David. Hold tight."

With her ball-flesh blanketing my nostrils, I had no choice but to breathe through my mouth. Astrid took the opportunity to shove the mushroom tip of her cock past my lips. The bulbous head stretched my mouth to its limits. I could feel it squeezing past my cheeks, my tongue, and the roof of my mouth, before finding its true target: the entrance to my throat.

Doing my best to keep my throat closed, I grabbed Astrid's hips and tried to push her away. I screamed for her to get away from me, but my words came out muffled against her girlcock. She seemed to mistake my resistance for encouragement. Before I could protest further, I felt her silky thighs wrapping around my ears and cheeks, squeezing gently. I was trapped.

"I really needed this," Astrid whispered, lovingly stroking my cheek as her other hand gripped my neck. I tried to keep her from pushing further, but her smooth, sweaty ballsack had completely engulfed my nose. The instant I sucked air through my mouth, Astrid shifted her weight forward, sinking more of her girthy womanhood deep inside my throat. I gagged and slurped at her flesh, lapping desperately with my tongue. My struggling made her thighs quiver.

"Are you doing--ah--okay--ah--over there--oh god--babe?" asked Sarah.

"He's doing wonderful," Astrid answered for me, moaning as the top of her shaft squeezed against my taste buds. "I'm giving him a special massage now. Isn't that right, David?"

I groaned into her girly flesh as I slapped at her thick hips, like a wrestler tapping out from a submission. If I didn't breathe soon, I was certain I'd choke to death with her cock down my throat. My efforts left Astrid and Mei Ling shaking with laughter.

"Don't fidget so much," Astrid said, tugging at my nipples as she shuffled backward. With painstaking caution, she inched her cock out of my throat. I slurped and gasped for air as her member sprang free, flinging hot saliva all over my chest and neck. Astrid gave me some room, releasing my head from her thighs and my nose from her smooth sack.

Red-faced and panting, I looked up at the golden goddess who stood there smiling down at me.

"Ready for more?" Astrid asked.

For some reason unbeknown to me, I nodded in agreement.

Beaming, Astrid cupped my chin with two fingers. She slapped her dripping shaft against my left cheek, my right, then smeared it across my forehead. Then she brought the tip to my lips. This time she used my tongue like a slide to plunge the entirety of her womanhood into my throat. Her balls smothered my nose and my eyes, filling my vision. I licked at her shaft passionately, sloppily, not sure if I was trying to fight back or please her. When it felt like her cock could sink no deeper, I felt my lips against her pelvis, kissing the base of her cock.

Astrid moaned openly now, sounding like a porn star, savoring every morsel of pleasure she was drawing out of my body. She began rocking her hips back and forth, fucking my throat slowly. But from the sheer size of her womanhood and balls, it was impossible to breathe. I slapped at her thighs, her hips, her ass. She cooed in response, reaching down to pinch and flick my nipples.

I screamed into Astrid's cock. The only response she gave me was a deep, satisfied sound. So I sucked hard, desperately, savoring her sloppy, salty flesh. Feeling every pulsing vein with my sore tongue. My needs no longer mattered, I finally understood. My life was worth less than Astrid's pleasure. My survival depended entirely on whether the dickgirl goddess was satisfied with my performance or not.

I'm not sure how long I lay on my back with her girlcock down my throat. After what felt like fifteen minutes, but could have been thirty seconds, she gripped my neck like a fleshlight and unsheathed her cock from my throat. Her sweaty balls peeled off of my nose and my eyes. I shivered at the sight of her cock, hovering inches above me. She gripped the shaft in her fist, jerking off all twelve inches of her sloppy cock, dripping precum and saliva all over my face.

"Please, Astrid," I choked out, chest heaving. "No more special massage."

"He doesn't like it!" Mei Ling said. "But little Sarah loves my special massage. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Madame Ling," Sarah answered immediately. "You are the most skilled and beautiful masseuse in the world. Little Sarah was such a stupid and immature girl to doubt you."

I looked at Sarah through the rice paper wall, shocked. When had they started calling each other by different names?

Astrid lay her hand on my face, tugging absently at my nose, my lips. Like my mouth was merely a toy for her. "The most skilled and beautiful, Mei Mei? Really?"

Mei Ling laughed. "Oh, Astrid, don't be jealous! There's no helping it if clients prefer my services!"

Astrid's eye twitched. "I suppose I'll have to begin special massage number two." I watched her scowl as she circled the massage table. Taking the opportunity, I tried to sit up and escape. My blonde dominatrix was ready for me. She choked me with one hand while the other grabbed my balls, collaring them with her ring and forefinger. She dropped me back onto the massage table and held me down with both arms.

"On your chest again, David," Astrid said, in a professional tone this time. "It's time to finish your treatment."

"Yes, Astrid," I replied without thinking, turning onto my chest. Why was I obeying her so easily? What was happening to me? Then I felt her hands on my hamstrings, holding tight for balance as she climbed onto the table. She tucked her knees between my thighs and spread my legs wide.

"Miss Astrid," I said, enjoying the sound of her name on my tongue. "May I make a request?"

"What is it?" Astrid replied, sounding impatient.

"For this next special massage," I said breathily, "please be gentle with me."

Astrid laughed heartily, like I'd told her a genuinely hilarious joke. She brought her hand down on my ass, hard. The pain was sharp, and I couldn't suppress my scream. "I can't get good and deep if I'm gentle," she explained. "I want you to feel this tomorrow." She brought her lips beside my face, slurping at the entrance to my ear. "To remember me for a lifetime."

Astrid nibbled at my neck before pulling away. I heard the rustling of fabric. Then her dress went flying, landing on the floor in front of me.