Healing Hands Massage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart raced.

Astrid was naked.

And she was right behind me.

Astrid crawled on top of me. Her piping hot skin felt silky smooth against mine; the girl was almost hairless. There was an apparent softness to her body, but a hardness underneath. Her dense muscles revealed a hidden power. I moaned a little as her slick breasts squished against my back, her hard nipples pressing into my oil-soaked skin. One of her hands stroked my hair lovingly, while the other reached between my ass and her crotch. She began gently kissing the back of my neck, making me feel lightheaded as she positioned the head of her massive cock against my tight, trembling asshole.

"Relax more, babe," Astrid whispered. She shoved her tongue deep into my ear as she leaned her body weight against my ass. Her cockhead poked at my puckered gates. I could feel my body giving in. Stretching open.

The head slipped inside with a pop. I heard Astrid groan into my ear, drooling all over my earlobe and the side of my face. When she pulled her tongue away, my face was covered with saliva. Some of it dripped past the face cradle, and I started licking up what I could, relishing the opportunity.

"Let me help you clean that up." Astrid began scooping up her saliva with her fingers. She reached beneath the massage table and held her sloppy hand before my mouth. I suckled on her fingers, felt her fingernails on the back of my tongue. The distraction lasted long enough for her to feed another couple of inches into my ass. I groaned, wanting to fight back, to throw off this domineering dickgirl. To reclaim my manhood. But I was afraid that any sudden movements would only worsen my punishment. So I kept still beneath her instead, trying my best to keep the bulbous head of her womanhood from burying deeper inside me.

"It'll be easier if you just accept it," Astrid said, panting into my shoulder. "I always get my way."

As if to prove her point, she reached between my legs and took my balls in her hand. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base and began to tug my family jewels away from my body. It didn't hurt much, but I could feel myself weakening from the steady pressure. Her other hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head up from the face cradle, turning it sideways. I stared into her eyes as she planted a smoldering, sloppy kiss on my lips. She ran her tongue between my teeth and lower lip. I lapped at its slippery surface, desperate to taste more of this beautiful, (almost) perfect woman.

Astrid crushed her lips against mine, finally suckling on my tongue as her cock sank into my ass. I moaned into her mouth, overwhelmed by the wet heat of her, as my entire body felt full and heavy. When she bottomed out, her balls came to rest against mine, completely covering my smaller pair. I had always felt great pride in being larger than average, but Astrid made me feel like a little boy. It made perfect sense to me now, why she was the dominant, and I the submissive. This was simply the natural order of the universe. I couldn't fight back against her superior womanhood. She was claiming me as hers. I was powerless to resist. My only course of action was to please her.

Smiling, Astrid drew her mouth from mine, a trail of saliva connecting our lips. She ran her tongue up the side of my cheek, tasting my tears, then pressed my face back into the cradle. I arched my back as she began wriggling her hard pelvis against my ass. She stirred her cock in circles, and I realized I was nothing more than an object for her pleasure. A faceless fucktoy for her to relieve her stress. Was this how all the women I fucked had felt? The thought turned me on more than I would have expected.

She began to rock back and forth, fucking my ass slowly, churning inside me a mixture of oil and my own spit.

"I knew you'd be mine the moment you walked through those doors," Astrid whispered in my ear. "You've got an amazing ass, you know." She spanked each of my cheeks for emphasis. "I love the way it keeps fighting back." She began to suck hard on my shoulder, my neck, my ear, marking her territory. The last of my resistance dwindled. Astrid began to thrust into me with deep strokes. I could feel every inch, every vein, and every throbbing twitch of her girlcock. "Oh, David! You have no idea how happy I am to be your first real fuck!"

As she excavated my once-virgin hole, my senses began to drift. There was only the weight of Astrid's body on top of mine, her skin slippery and hot with oil as she used her womanhood to teach me my rightful place in the world. I could no longer remember who I was, where I was, or how I got here. All I knew was that a goddess was riding me, pleasing herself through punishing me, though for what reason I wasn't sure. Somehow, I felt as though I deserved it.

"Let's finish up your special massage," Astrid drew back slowly until the entrance to my asshole squeezed around the base of her cockhead. Then she gave me all twelve inches at once, hips slapping into my ass. She rode me wild and rough. I felt her balls spanking mine, dominating my smaller pair. I whimpered pathetically as the impact of her thrusts sent my cock grinding against the massage table.

"Astrid," I choked out. "Astrid, please..."

"What is it now?" I felt her hand pulling at my hair, then jerking my face out of the cradle. Then we were face to face, staring at one another. The expression on her face shocked me. Her cheeks were flush, her eyes distant and lustful, and a little angry. She continued fucking my ass as she waited for my response.

"I think I'm in love with you," I whispered, tears spilling down my cheeks.

Astrid laughed and began thrusting even faster, stretching open and pounding my ass. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"No, I mean it," I said, gasping girlishly each time she bottomed out inside me.

"Prove it then," Astrid said, her sweat dripping off her as she fucked me, tickling my hot skin. "Break up with your girlfriend and become my pet instead. You can live at my place. I'll keep you caged at the foot of my bed and use you whenever I please. You'll be a footstool when I relax after work. You'll lick my ass and suckle my balls before bed. Give up your old life, your career, and everyone you know. If you behave yourself, I'll be a very good owner to you."

"I can't do all that," I said, thinking about Sarah and our life together, and my uncertain future. "I have to find a new job and..."

"You don't have to do anything except serve me," Astrid hissed, shoving my face back into the cradle, "you stupid submissive whore!"

I felt Astrid's blonde braids slapping the sides of my face as she thrust as deep as possible, burying her cock in my bowels. Her balls trembled on top of mine, pumping hard as a rush of heat began flooding my insides. She was cumming, I realized, as her thick gooey spunk began spewing into the most precious and vulnerable part of my body. I held onto the massage table for dear life and pressed my ass against her crotch, desperate to take her inside me. To make her happy. The pleasure was overwhelming. My cock began to spurt backward against the massage table, shooting jets of cum all over the insides of Astrid's legs.

Astrid collapsed on top of me, panting heavily, dripping with sweat and oil. I moaned dreamily, loving Astrid more than Sarah, my career, even more than my mother. I wanted the moment to last forever.

A few minutes later, Astrid began pulling out from me, her sticky body peeling free. One inch at a time, I felt her softening cock drag out of my ass. As she climbed off the massage table, her mushroom tip slung a string of cum, oil, and saliva all over my back and legs.

Feeling exhausted, I rested my elbows against the massage table and raised my head from the cradle, if just to check on Sarah. Through the rice paper wall, I could see Mei Ling straddling her head, pigtails swinging, back arched and mouth agape. Her hands were coming down viciously on Sarah's small tits, slapping and pinching her nipples. Sarah gurgled in response, and Mei Ling laughed shrilly at my girlfriend's pain.

"Drink this, little Sarah," Mei Ling said. "Madame Ling's special medicine that's oh-so-good for your health!"

Sarah began to gurgle and slurp. I heard her making steady gulping sounds for ten long seconds. Then the Chinese girl's silhouette collapsed on top of her, legs splayed wide, resting all of her weight against my girlfriend's open, gagging mouth.

"Mm... oh... Miss Jones..."

"We're approaching the end of our hour," Astrid announced.

"Oh, is it over already?" Mei Ling said. Her shadowy shape climbed off Sarah's face. Sarah coughed and spat, and even let out a little burp. Then Mei Ling strutted around the massage tables, coming to my side of the divider. Her face was flush and her makeup was a mess. One of her pigtails had come loose. There were splotches of oil and saliva all over her red Chinese dress. For all this, she had a serene look on her face.

Astrid and Mei Ling gave each other a long look. Then the both of them smiled and gave each other a high five, rattling with weary laughter.

"Let's get these two cleaned up," Astrid said.

Astrid returned with a pair of towels, tossing one of them to Mei Ling. I lay limply on the massage table as my blonde goddess wiped me from head to toe. She cleaned the crack of my ass last, then told me to turn over and sit up. While Astrid picked my clothes up off the floor, she avoided looking me in the eye. She seemed tired now, and distant.

My heart sunk. Was Astrid no longer into me?

"Feel free to take your time getting dressed," Astrid said, yawning into her hand. "I'll be in the lobby when you're ready."

I dressed myself slowly, clenching my jaw from the pain in my ass, and the immense fullness I felt inside me. I could hear Sarah getting dressed too, on the opposite side of the rice paper divider. Neither of us said a word. After a deep breath, I walked around the barrier and found her sitting up on the massage table. Surprisingly enough, she smiled up at me with a face of weary satisfaction. Her hair was disheveled, and mascara ran down her face in long streaks, but she looked genuinely happy to see me. It was an expression I hadn't seen her make in a long time.

"Babe," Sarah said quietly, lowering her head. "I'm sorry about before."

"About what?" I asked.

"About everything."

I sat beside her on the massage table, wincing slightly. I took her hand and laced my fingers in hers. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I placed my hand on the small of her back. I felt like a teenager in love all over again. I reached for her chin and we kissed delicately, timidly, as if exploring each other's mouths for the first time. Her lips were dry and chapped, and her breath tasted and smelled like fresh spunk, but I didn't mind. Neither did she.

Astrid was standing behind the front desk when we finished, hands folded behind her back. She smiled curtly as we exited the hallway, though she couldn't quite bring herself to look at me. Finally, she told us the price of our massage.

"One hundred dollars," Astrid said, then grinned slyly. "Tip not included."

Blushing, I fumbled for my wallet. Oh God, how had I forgotten about the tip? And how much were you supposed to even tip for that kind of service?

"No, babe, it's fine," Sarah said, holding onto my wrist. "I'll get it this time."

"You sure?"

Sarah already had the money in her hand. Two crisp hundred dollar bills, and a fifty along with them. Quite the tip for our dear masseuses. "Please be sure to share half of this with the Madame--I mean, Mei Ling."

Astrid winked at Sarah. "I'll be sure to give her your compliments."

As Sarah and I turned to leave, and I looked into Astrid's bright blue eyes. She smiled a beautiful smile and waved her fingers goodbye. It struck me that she could very well be in love. But a woman like Astrid couldn't have feelings for a man like me, could she?

Either way, it didn't matter. I had Sarah again. We held hands as we went through the shopping mall, carrying an equal share of her purchases. It was difficult to walk straight with Astrid's hot sticky load inside me, but I managed to make it to the parking lot. It was a long drive home.

That was almost six months ago. Now, with my girlfriend's support, I've been able to find a new well-paying job. Sarah and I have a healthy relationship and make love at least once a day. She even bought herself a big pink strap-on to spice up our sex life. I'm sure I'll pop the question soon, but neither of us are in a rush. When you're with someone you love, their company is more than enough.

But... I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't go back to Healing Hands one last time. Months after the incident, when memories of Astrid filled my thoughts, as they still sometimes do, I had a moment of weakness. I returned to the shopping mall alone. But the storefront where Healing Hands had been was replaced by a clothing boutique. I asked the manager if she knew where the previous tenants had gone, but she didn't know anything. Astrid and Mei Ling were gone.

I drove home in silence, an unfamiliar feeling weighing heavy in my heart. Thinking back to that fateful day, I realized my meeting with Astrid had been the greatest crossroads of my life. I cranked up the radio, trying to push the thought away. That the decision had passed. Besides, I loved Sarah with all my heart. She was my girlfriend, my future wife.

Yet a small part of me still wondered how my life could have turned out, had I accepted Astrid's offer.

Somehow, I knew I'd be wondering for the rest of my life.