All Comments on 'Healing Love'

by biseattlegirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He licked and sucked all his cum out of me."

Yeah, right, of course he did. You weren't doing too badly up to that point.

Thewesman1985Thewesman1985over 2 years ago
Next

I hope there is a second part to this

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 2 years ago

Beautiful story of shared love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would like to have rated this better than a four - 4 - and would have were it not for all the typos, tense variants and Grammer errors.

Please, proof read your work. You obviously have a penchant for literary erotica, just add some polish.

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

Nicely thought out story. My favorite fantasy, but you words made it feel so real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not another dead mother, that's been done to death so many times (pun intended). Nothing new or interesting about this story whatsoever.

As for him licking and sucking his come out of her? No way, guys do not do that unless they are gay.

VinceCVinceCover 2 years ago

There were a few typos, and it made me think that the author was Irish when I came across the line that said "and did not stop until I had his full length in me wet wanting mouth." Aye begorrah!! Over all it was OK. Will we see more?--

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I disagree with one person who said guys don't go down on their lover after they cum in her. I'm a guy I went down on a cousin of mine. She had never had a lover do that to her and she was mine from that moment on.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Nice and HOT read. Thanks for sharing.

biseattlegirlbiseattlegirlover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone! Thank you for all the comments and feedback. First off let me say I am sorry for the grammar mistakes. Those are not acceptable and I promise to do better in the future. If those distracted from your enjoyment of the story I am sorry.

I wanted to address the dead mother comment. I write my stories based on my true live experiences. My mother passed away in October 2020. Sorry if this is a genre that is done to death but it is what it is. As far as my Dad eating his cum I can assure you he is not gay. He is bisexual and proud of it. From my understanding he has been eating cum and pussy for all of his adult life.

I hope to see you all on the message boards or shoot me a DM in live chat. I always try to answer everybody as quickly as I can.

Thanks again for reading my story and hope it took care of a need for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Similar to other stories on this site!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbiseattlegirl@biseattlegirl
My stories are true, I don't write fiction. I am dating a bisexual married man. We fool around with his best friend. Sometimes also with their wives. I don't Skype, KIK, Hangout, etc. Do not ask or you will be ignored. I'm not here "looking" for something and we all know...