Healing the Wound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we really want the girls involved?" Mike asked.

"Yes. They have to know. I want us all downstairs at nine o'clock." Molly said. She stepped out of the guest room and went back into her room. Molly pulled up her nightgown and noticed a small wet spot along her panties.

*

Emma sat quietly in the chair, her eyes locked to her empty bowl of cereal. Madison sat next to her, looking around the table and trying to make sense of everything she'd just heard. Rhea and Mike were red with embarrassment. Molly had told the younger girls everything that happened with Mike and Rhea last night.

"Um... I have a question." Madison piped up when Molly mentioned the legality of the affair.

"Go ahead." Molly said.

"If Rhea and Dad had sex, how do we go to the cops?"

"What do you mean?" Molly said.

"If the cops know what happened, Dad and Rhea are going to jail. None of us want that."

"That's correct, but we can't let this continue. It's a problem."

"How?" Madison said.

"What do you mean, how?"

"Look, Molly. I know that you know we all have problems. I'm not saying that we should all have sex with Dad to fix those problems, but who are we supposed to talk to about this? A therapist? Our friends? No. We're fucked up. We always have been even before this whole sex thing." Molly explained. Emma looked up at her sister with pride. She was finally seeing things for what they were.

"That's... that's not... this isn't something you just do! Normal families don't do this!" Molly stammered.

"We're not a normal family. Like I said. We're fucked up." Madison said.

"I can't believe this. Emma. Is there anything you'd like to add? Preferably something that isn't pro-incest?"

"Um... Madison's right. That's all." Madison smiled at Emma. Emma smiled back.

"I... I'm going upstairs." Molly rushed off. Rhea followed her. Emma grabbed her bowl and put it in the sink before making her way upstairs.

"Thanks for sticking up for your old man, Mads."

"I haven't heard that nickname in years." Madison smiled. Mike was entranced by her beauty. She wore a blue T-shirt with white cloth shorts. Every inch of her body was perfectly crafted. Madison noticed her father looking at her like meat. It felt oddly nice. She decided to take it a little further by walking around the table and rubbing her father's neck and back.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." Mike responded.

"Why did you do it? Why did you have sex with Rhea?"

"I love her. She loves me. We decided to show our love for each other in a different way." Mike explained. Madison's eyebrows raised and she dropped her head to whisper in her father's ear.

"Tell me the truth. I feel like you fucked Rhea because she was young and hot. You acted on your most primal desires." Madison snuck a kiss along his cheek.

Mike said nothing.

"I saw the way you looked at Molly... Your own child." Madison's tone wasn't one of disgust. It was more like she was trying to seduce him. To make him vulnerable again. It was working.

"I see the way you look at all of us. Just imagine how much fun all five of us can have together. One big happy family." Madison bit her father's earlobe. He almost fell out of his seat.

"I always thought it didn't happen. I didn't know how I'd feel if I found out it was true. I always thought it would make me cry if I found out you were a pervert, but apparently it just turns me on."

"Mads, sweetie... You're... umm..." Mike's mind was completely scrambled. Madison had removed her top, showing off her perfect tits in the middle of the kitchen. Madison felt a rush bubbling up deep inside. She felt alive. She felt like a person who wanted something real. Anything real. She hadn't felt that in a long time. Somehow her own father made her feel that way. Not her friends or exes. Her own father.

"Don't you want to touch them?" Madison teased her father by shaking her chest. Her tits were massive in the shirt, but they were even bigger when free. Two giant globes that were almost bigger than her head. It took everything for Mike to not take his daughter down on the floor and fuck her brains out.

"It's like I'm on fire, Dad... please..." Madison whined. Her breasts shuffled with every sensual movement of her body.

"Mads... I... we can't. Not now." Mike felt his skin getting hot. He couldn't make her wait. She was a flawless combination of cuteness and sex appeal. Mike's cock throbbed against his inner thigh. It almost split the fabric of his underwear. Madison smiled when she noticed.

"Fine. Tonight, I'm going into your room. You better be ready, Dad." Madison bent down slowly and dramatically to pick up her shirt, giving her father a nice view of her hangers. Mike's mouth watered. Madison walked up the stairs, giving a pronounced bounce in her step to tease her father.

"Remember Dad, we're all fucked up." Madison winked.

"Goddamn..." Mike sighed.

*

Emma sat on her bed thinking over the last twenty minutes. She was shocked that Madison didn't just blindly believe Molly. All of her assumptions about her sister went out the window in a few minutes. She got out of bed and left her room. Emma knocked at Madison's door.

"Who is it?" Madison asked.

"It's me."

"What do you want?" Madison asked from outside the door.

"I want to say... I came here to apologize." Emma said. Madison quickly opened the door with a goofy smile on her face.

"Really?" Madison couldn't believe what she heard.

"Yes." Emma said. Madison backed up to let Emma in. Emma sat on Madison's bed and Madison did the same.

"What's up?"

"Everything has been difficult. I've been ready to leave for a while because I felt like I didn't understand any of you. Not mom. Not Molly. Definitely not you. You just seemed so... lost. Like your head was in the clouds. But back there. Downstairs. You kept us together by finally admitting the truth. That we're all fucked up. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hitting you. I'm sorry I made you cry."

"It's okay. I forgive you. Besides, just because we're fucked up doesn't mean we're bad people." Madison wrapped her sister up in a big hug. Emma giggled and tried to break free.

"I know... geeze how the hell do you walk around with those?"

"They're called boobs. Maybe yours will grow in one day." Madison teased.

"Shut up."

"I always thought you hated me. You know that right?" Madison said.

"I never hated you. I do care about you." Emma explained.

"I love you too, Emma. Even if you go off and have fun with other people in College, I know you'll come back to our crazy asses." Madison laughed.

"You know? You're right."

"It's funny that all of this actually made us talk to each other." Madison said.

"Of all the things..." Emma said. Both sisters just held each other for a while. Madison actually had a real friend the entire time. Her sister.

"Can I ask you something? Something different?" Emma felt her throat getting tight.

"Go ahead."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No," Madison said blankly. "Why?"

"All this sex talk is making me feel... out of the loop." Emma mumbled.

"Are you a virgin?" Madison asked.

"Yes. That's kinda why I asked."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of. My first time actually sucked. It somehow lasted too long and was too short at the same time."

"Oh."

"Yeah. It's not all that."

"I was just... I don't know." Emma started blushing.

"You're not thinking what I think you're thinking?" Madison's eyes widened.

"We're fucked up. I figured I need some experience before I go. I don't really relate to others my age. No guys anyway."

"Oh my God." Madison grinned hard.

"I have a plan." Madison broke the hug and grabbed Emma's shoulders.

"What?"

"Tonight. I'm going to help you." Madison said.

"Really? With what? I'm not into girls."

"No! Not like that dummy. Let me explain."

*

Mike sat in his room, watching the news but not really paying attention. Madison's tits were burned into his brain. He almost pulled out his cock to masturbate until...

"Dad..." Madison knocked at the door with a sing-song voice.

"Come in." Mike gulped. His heart rate rose the moment he heard her voice.

Madison opened the door in a brown tank top that barely contained her chest. That was it. She was completely nude below her belly button. She had a black piece of cloth in her left hand.

"Mads, what's going on?" Mike asked after noticing the cloth.

"Dad, can you do something for me?" Madison gave him her best puppy dog eyes and pressed her arms against her chest.

"Sure. Why not?" Mike smiled. His daughter was his daughter. But she was still a beautiful woman who knew her strengths. He was oddly proud of her at this moment.

"First I need you to get naked, but stay in bed." Madison said. Mike did as he was told and stripped himself quickly. Madison saw her father's cock standing up straight in between his legs.

"Next I'm going to blindfold you." Madison smiled.

"That's fine..." Mike smiled back. Both of them felt a sense of excitement that only they could get from each other. Madison climbed on the bed, giving her father a nice view of her endless cleavage spilling out from the tank top. Madison wrapped the blindfold around Mike's eyes. She then quietly got off the bed and beckoned for Emma from the hallway.

"Are you sure about this?" Emma whispered. She wore a plain white T-shirt with dark green shorts. Her face was bright red when she saw her father's naked body on the bed.

"It'll be fun!" Madison whispered back.

"What's the plan?" Emma asked.

"I'll let him feel me up. Then eventually he'll want to stick it somewhere. That's where you come in. You don't say anything until I remove the blindfold."

"Okay..." Emma's mind swam, but if this was going to help heal the family she was all for it.

"Um, Mads? You still there? Mike asked, trying his hardest not to grab his cock.

"Yes Dad, just freshening up." Madison pulled her tank top off and Emma removed her clothing slowly. Madison squeezed Emma's hands to stop them from shaking and then made her way to the bed. Emma stood awkwardly along the edge of the bed as Madison cupped her father's face to kiss him.

Mike reached out to grope Madison's thighs and breasts, running his hands over the smooth curves of her body. Madison moaned into her father's mouth. He was a strong and passionate lover. Mike lowered his kisses to her collarbone and the top of her breasts, groaning into her soft flesh.

"Do you like the way I taste, Daddy?" Madison put on that same sing-song voice that she knew drove her father wild.

"So good..." Mike's voice was muffled.

Madison giggled and raised her tits to her father's mouth. Mike wrapped his hand around her left tit and sucked on her nipple with even more space to spare. Madison shuddered and moaned at the feeling of her father's cock throbbing against her legs. Its heat and girth overwhelmed her and it wasn't even inside of her yet.

Mike devoured his daughter's tits like a man dying of starvation. Madison's pussy ground against her father's leg and her juices dripped down his inner thigh. Madison let out a high-pitched yelp when Mike reached around to slide a finger around her back and slipped it inside of her.

"Mads... baby... I want to see you..." Mike pulled off of Madison's breast.

"No, Daddy... It won't be as fun... Now stay still." Madison whispered.

"Mads..." Mike begged when Madison climbed off of him. Madison then guided Emma to the bed and put her little sister on her back. Emma's foot almost touched her father's cock and that made her heart race even faster. She was nervous. Incredibly nervous. But the bright smile she gave Madison told a different story.

Madison whispered in her little sister's ear.

"Don't scream. Just take it nice and slow."

"Okay..." Emma whispered back.

"Daddy... Get over here and fuck me." Madison's voice dripped with need. Madison held Emma's head, keeping her hand near her little sister's mouth. Mike crawled forward and grabbed Emma's foot. His hands ran along her inner thighs until he found her waist. He lined his cock up towards Emma's entrance and slowly slipped the head in.

"Fu-" Emma's yelp was silenced by Madison's hand.

"Ohh... Deeper daddy..." Madison moaned. She was a good actress. Mike slid all the way inside Emma's tight virgin pussy like he fell into a pool of water. Emma screeched inside of Madison's hand and her body shook wildly.

"Ahh! Oh Daddy! It feels so good!" Madison yelled for her little sister. Emma's stomach rose and fell at a rapid pace as both girls watched their father's cock pierce Emma.

"Mads... you're so tight..." Mike groaned loudly. He almost came when he tried to slip his cock out of Emma's incredibly tight pussy.

"You okay?" Madison whispered into Emma's ear. Emma nodded. Her eyes were big and excited.

"Keep going Daddy. Fuck your little angel." Madison urged.

Mike slid his cock in and out of Emma while holding onto her feet. Emma squeezed her eyes shut and squealed again. Her hard body rocked against the bed. The muscles in her shoulder, back, and stomach flexed hard every time her father's cock stretched her out. Emma had never felt this good.

"Do you like it, babygirl?" Mike mumbled with sweat dripping down his face.

"Yes Daddy! I love it!" Madison was getting excited. She removed one hand from her little sister's mouth and began to finger herself. Madison didn't notice that her father removed his hands from Emma's feet and reached out to grab what he thought would be Madison's breasts. Mike took in the perfect handfuls of Emma's plump and perky breasts.

"Mads?" Mike quickly removed his hands from Emma's breasts and reached behind his head to untie the cloth. Emma and Madison froze, but Mike's cock was still deep inside of Emma.

"What the hell?" Mike was then caught off guard by Emma. She wrapped her legs around her father's back, used her core strength to push herself up, and then wrapped her arms around his neck. Mike stepped off of the bed and was on his feet. Emma then kissed her father on the lips. A wild kiss that almost drew blood. Mike's hands clasped Emma's perfectly toned ass.

"Dad! Holy fucking shit! That felt so good! Please don't stop!" Emma huffed in her father's face. Mike couldn't help but smile. She was undeniably cute. Mike gripped his daughter's ass and bounced her up and down on his thick cock. Emma returned to kissing her father.

"I love you so much... both of you..." Mike sighed in pure pleasure.

"Oh! Ah! I... I fucking love you too!" Emma yelled as she found a rhythm.

"I love you too, Daddy..." Madison watched her father's cock throb while it was inside her little sister's cunt. Madison's eyes were locked onto Emma's juices leaking down her father's balls. His heavy and hairy balls. Madison slid off the bed and dropped to her knees underneath both of them. Madison planted a tiny kiss on her father's balls.

"Emma, you taste so good." Madison drooled. Emma couldn't respond. She was writhing in her father's strong arms, but she was still bouncing as fast as she could. Emma's scream was loud and bold. Madison slipped her father's sack into her warm and wet mouth, drenching the things that made her in her own spit. Mike couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to finish inside of Emma more than Rhea, but he couldn't.

Mike slipped Emma off of him as fast as he could and threw her on the bed. The moment his cock bobbled and smacked Madison in the face, he came. Hard. Madison was glazed in lines of hot white cum that spread across her beautiful face. Madison laughed and grabbed the base of her father's cock, slowly stroking it to milk as much cum as she could.

"Holy shit..." Emma muttered at the sight of her father's cock throbbing on her sister's face. Madison's face was a milky wash of hot seed when her father finally stopped.

"Girls..." Mike grunted and backed up from Madison. A few drops of seed fell from her face and landed on her tits. Mike's cock stayed hard at the sight of his daughter covered in his own fluids. Madison noticed and immediately pounced on him with her mouth.

Madison already had half of his cock wrapped around her gummy white lips. She bobbed back and forth as the globs of seed began to fly off her face and bountiful breasts.

"Fuck..." Mike groaned in pure ecstasy. Madison reached up to grab the base of her father's cock with both hands and stroked every time her head moved back. She covered every inch of his cock with her tongue and her soft hands.

"Glrk... glrk... Glrk..." Madison gargled all over the place, drenching her chin and her father's cock in spit. She moved so quickly that her soft breasts would graze Mike's legs. Her eyes were slightly squinted as she slobbered all over her father.

Mike's eyes were wide and staring right at his daughter's eyes. He couldn't believe how good she was at sucking cock, but at the same time, he was proud of her. He knew she was going all out for her Daddy. Mike looked at Emma and saw her touching herself.

Emma worked her fingers like a pro. Her eyes were closed and she whimpered like she didn't want to interrupt the blowjob. There was something about the way her skin flushed. The way her fingers were coated and sticky but she kept at it. Emma wanted this more than anything. She just didn't know she did until tonight.

Madison increased the speed of her blowjob and removed her hands to deepthroat her father.

"Glak!" Madison choked. She reached down to cup her own tits, using the massive mounds to catch her own saliva. Mike felt his balls churning but he wanted to be inside of Madison so badly.

"Mads..." Mike gently tapped the back of her head to let her know to stop. Madison pulled off and placed a tiny kiss on the throbbing tip.

"Get on your stomach." Mike ordered.

"Yes Daddy..." Madison laughed while lewdly licking her lips. She turned around and gave her father a perfect view of her ass. She reached back and spread her cheeks. The scent of her raw sex filled her father's nose and moved him forward.

"Oh baby..." Mike tapped the head of his cock on his daughter's soaking lips and slid his cock deep inside with no resistance.

"Ahh... fuck..." Madison removed her hands from her ass and propped herself up on her elbows. Mike's penis was enveloped in the warmth and softness of his daughter's ass. Madison's pussy had a death grip on her father's cock. Mike tried his absolute hardest not to finish inside of her instantly.

Emma's eyes were wide watching her father bury himself completely inside of Madison. It was insanely hot. Mike jammed his daughter's inside with his thick pole, forcing the beautiful blonde to shake on the floor. He leaned forward and reached under her to cup her tits, squeezing and pulling the supple flesh.

"Daddy you feel so good..." Madison gasped. She knew she was about to cum. Hard. It was like everything inside of her exploded and flew out of her mouth and pussy. Madison let out a scream as her pussy clenched around Mike's cock. Mike somehow found the energy to keep going, jackhammering his daughter relentlessly and cupping her bouncing tits.

"Yes... YES! FUCK YES!" Madison almost passed out. Emma watched her father's balls slapping and swinging wildly. Emma came twice when Madison sucked him off. Emma wanted it in her mouth. Badly. The second Mike pulled out and slapped his thick cock against Madison's ass, Emma leaped off the bed and slipped her lips around Mike's sensitive head.

"Emma! Fuck! Good Lord!" Mike squealed. Emma didn't really know what she was doing, but she tried her best. She swirled her tongue around his tip before trying to take him all the way. She made it halfway before choking and pulling back to the tip. Mike wanted to cover every freckle on Emma's cute face with his cum.

Mike slipped his cock out of his daughter's mouth with a nasty slurp. He aimed his cock and with a loud grunt, fired a thick shot of hot cum on Emma's nose and forehead. Another shot glazed Emma's eyelid and eyebrow. Emma was overcome with excitement. Mike tapped his cock along the bridge of her nose, trying to get as much seed on his daughter's face as he could.