Healing the Wound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man..." Emma finally stopped shaking. Her mind was clear and her body was refreshed. Mike sighed and sat on the bed. Madison regained her senses and wrapped Emma up in a hug.

"I told you it'd be fun." Madison kissed Emma on the cheek. Emma cuddled up with Madison and smiled.

"I love you, Madison."

"I love you too, Emma."

*

The next day, Madison, Emma, and Mike were all snuggled together on the living room couch, watching TV. Rhea came downstairs.

"Molly's leaving." Rhea said. Her eyes were red from crying. All three of them turned with shocked looks on their faces.

"Why?" Madison asked.

"She says-" Rhea was interrupted by Molly who stood behind her.

"Because I refuse to live with people who think this is okay. I thought you guys were my family."

"How can you say that we're not your family?!" Emma stood up.

"I'm not talking about this. You all know why."

"That's not fair! You can't... this isn't... Where do you plan on going?!" Madison said.

"Anywhere but here. I'm leaving. If you all want to have your wild family sex party then go ahead, but I refuse to be a part of this."

"Molly, you said-"

"I know what I said," Molly interrupted Rhea again. "I didn't expect it to be like this."

"Molly," Mike stood up. "I know this is odd. I know this is different. I'm not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to do. None of us will. But to say that you're not a part of this family is just wrong. If you decide to leave then go ahead, but you will always have a home here."

Molly locked eyes with everyone in the room. She saw Emma and Madison next to each other. Not away. No longer distant and cold towards each other. She saw a loving warmth in Rhea's eyes that matched her mother's. The look on Mike's face was pleading.

Molly sighed and squeezed her eyes with her fingers. When she caught Rhea and Mike having sex, a very small part of her felt a rush. A thrill. Something she hadn't felt in years. Not since she was seventeen. While they were related, there was something nice about watching two attractive people making love.

She definitely heard Madison, Emma, and Mike having sex. Loud and powerful sex. It turned her on to no end. She masturbated twice last night. A fact that she probably wouldn't share with them. This newfound love and connection that the family had was unbreakable. That was Molly's goal.

Now that she finally had it all she could do was cry. The tears came down fast and hard. Molly felt Rhea wrapped around her in a loving hug. Madison and Emma had walked around Molly and hugged her too. Mike wrapped his arms around all four of his daughters.

"We love you, Molly." Rhea spoke for everyone.

"I'll... I'll stay... I love you too... All of you..." Molly said. When they broke the hug Rhea cupped Molly's face and wiped away the tears. Molly grabbed Rhea's hands and leaned forward for a kiss on the lips. A short and sisterly kiss, but Rhea's eyes still went wide. Rhea and Molly's hearts banged against their chests. Madison, Emma, and Mike were wide-eyed. Both sisters stared into each other's eyes.

Molly leaned forward and kissed Rhea again, but this time it involved tongue. Molly split Rhea's lips with her tongue and invaded her mouth. Rhea grabbed the spaghetti straps of Molly's white tank top and pulled them down her shoulders. Rhea pushed the fabric of her top down to Molly's belly and kissed the slopes of her sister's breasts that were packed into a simple beige bra.

"Are we doing this?" Madison asked.

"Yes... Please..." Molly's voice was tight.

Emma immediately unclasped Molly's bra, freeing her wonderful breasts. Mike sucked in the air at the sight of them. They were nice and firm with a mole that sat along her left breast. They had a slight sag to them due to their size, but because of her youth, they were still pretty. Rhea placed her mouth on Molly's left nipple, and Mike pounced on Molly's right.

"Eep!" Molly squealed at the warm mouths on her tits. Her sister and father tortured her sensitive nubs, running their teeth and tongues over every inch of flesh that they could. Molly felt Madison's soft chest pressing against her naked back. Madison had removed her top and leaned forward to kiss Molly on her cheek. Emma bent down and removed Molly's yoga pants and panties. Molly stepped out of her flip-flops and bottoms, letting her family use her like an elaborate sex toy.

Molly felt Emma's hand brushing against her pussy lips. Molly wanted to squeal again but Madison turned Molly's head and pulled her in for a kiss. Madison was a pro and Molly just melted. Emma slipped her index finger inside Molly's burning cunt and moved it back and forth.

Molly moaned into Madison's mouth as Mike lowered his kisses to Molly's belly. He kissed around her shirt, licking the soft skin near her belly button and the top of her crotch area. Rhea backed up and removed her hoodie and sweatpants, leaving her completely naked. Emma did the same when she removed her finger and sucked down her sister's juice. Eventually, Madison broke the kiss and everyone stood around. The ones who weren't naked quickly removed their clothes.

The Novitski family looked at each other's naked bodies. No words were shared. No words were needed. Mike lay on his back, his cock standing like a statue between his legs. Molly dropped to her knees and gripped the base of her father's rock-hard cock. She smiled up at Mike and kissed the tip. A small dab of precum built up against Molly's lips before she swallowed half of his cock.

"Fuck... Molly..." Mike sighed. Madison got on her knees and crawled around Mike so her huge breasts swung wildly over his head. Mike smiled and nodded his head in approval. Madison lowered her great melons on her father's face. Mike licked at the fullest and fattest tits he'd ever had the pleasure of seeing. Molly wasn't as skilled at blowjobs as Madison, but she had passion and fire.

Molly drenched her father's cock in spit as Rhea laid to Molly's left and rubbed Molly's back, stomach, and breasts. Rhea peppered her sister's back with loving kisses. Emma just sat on the arm of the couch and played with herself. Mike couldn't see the action, but he heard all of the excited laughing and moaning.

Molly's hand was completely soaked in her own drool. Mike's hips bucked, shoving his cock deeper into the back of his daughter's throat. Molly gagged and spat even more. Her pussy was on fire and Rhea knew it.

"Emma, get over here." Rhea said, her voice husky. Emma did as she was told and dropped to her knees. Emma got a perfect view of Molly's dripping slit and immediately shoved two fingers inside, pumping back and forth relentlessly. Molly moaned around Mike's cock, sending shockwaves through his body. Mike increased the speed of his tit-sucking and Molly sucked her father off even faster.

Emma used her other hand to plunge her fingers inside of Rhea. Emma moaned when she fingered both of her sisters. Mike moved his hands to the back of Molly's head and pushed her all the way down until her chin pressed against his nuts. Molly took it all the way. Emma's fingers and her father's cock buried in her throat sent Molly over the edge. She screamed into Mike's cock, but luckily Mike removed his hands finally giving Molly a chance to breathe.

"FUCK!" Molly coughed loudly. Madison pulled her tits from her father's face and admired her beautiful sister finally being happy. The look of pure bliss on Molly's face made everyone happy. Emma pulled her fingers out of Molly to give her a break. Molly moved away from her family to calm down. Rhea moved out of the way, giving Emma a perfect view of her father's glistening cock.

"Go for it..." Rhea urged Emma. Emma giggled slightly and leaned down, trying to replicate the same moves Molly used.

"Just do what feels right, Emma." Madison said with a big smile on her face. Emma nodded and grabbed the base of her father's cock with both of her tiny hands. She jerked him up and down like a natural. Emma smiled proudly when she saw the reaction on her father's face.

"I love you, Daddy." Emma said. It felt so good to say it.

"I love you too, Emma." Mike smiled. Madison moved around to where Rhea was and kissed her cheek for encouragement. Rhea moved to where Madison was and straddled her pussy over Mike's face.

"Fuck yes..." Mike groaned before Rhea dropped herself on Mike's face. Rhea sat on her father's face and shook wildly. His tongue was ridiculously good. Emma dropped her tongue onto her father's tip and licked the sticky and salty skin. Emma sucked at the wet foreskin, loving the feeling of it on her tongue. Emma moved her head to the left to suck the left side of Mike's cock. Madison giggled and sucked the right side.

Both girls gave their father a sloppy and passionate double blowjob. Emma would suck a ball of spit all the way from his balls all the way to the top of his cock. Madison would catch it with her tongue and greedily swallow it.

"Shit! Yes!" Rhea screamed as Mike ate her pussy. Rhea flooded her father's mouth and chin as she reached up to cup her own breasts. This time Molly played with herself on the couch. Molly bit her bottom lip as she came. Mike's cock throbbed in between the buttery soft lips of his daughters, but he wanted to be inside of one of them. Badly.

Mike reached up and lifted Rhea off of him. Madison and Emma pulled off of his cock and backed up. Mike towered over Molly. Molly giggled nervously. Her father's chin and nose were covered in Rhea's pussy juice and his cock was glazed in spit.

"Molly... on the couch..." Mike groaned. Molly quickly sat on the couch and spread her legs, showing off her dripping pinkness. Mike massaged her inner thighs before gently sliding his cock inside of Molly.

"Ah! Dad!" Molly's pussy gushed the second it invaded her walls. It was a beautiful sight for the rest of the girls. The sheer size split Molly in half and sent her into a frenzy. Mike slammed himself deep inside, sending Molly's tits bouncing lewdly.

"Fuck Molly... you feel so good..." Mike leaned down to kiss Molly on her nose. Molly grabbed the back of Mike's head to keep kissing. Molly hadn't made love with anyone in years. The last time she had sex was when she was twenty. Mike fucked her like the powerful man with years of experience that he was. Both of them breathed heavily into each other's mouths, sharing sweaty kisses every few thrusts.

"Goddamn! Daddy, I love you so much!" Molly felt the tears coming again, but Mike kissed them away. All of her fears about the future, while valid, disappeared when her father pounded her into submission.

"Oh baby... Daddy loves you too..." Mike grunted. He slid his cock in and out of his precious daughter, making his love known with every clap of flesh.

"You like the way Daddy's cock splits you open, Molly?" Rhea teased.

"Yes! I fucking love it!" Molly squealed. Emma and Madison sat with their legs spread as they watched. Madison's fingers were deep inside of Emma's pussy and Emma's were working their magic inside of Madison's pussy.

"Rhea! Oh God I'm sorry! All of you!" Molly yelped.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," Rhea assured her sister.

"We love you, Molly..." Emma said.

"And we appreciate you for holding everything down..." Madison added.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." Mike slowed his assault and kissed Molly's sweaty forehead. Molly cried hard and this time Mike couldn't stop it. They were tears of joy after years of pain. Years of hard work. Years of missed opportunity due to missing out on college. Years of watching the family fall apart and feeling like she had to find all the tiny pieces to put it back together. Those years would stick with Molly, but now she felt as though it was all worth it.

Mike was wordless as he came. He didn't even notice. His legs felt like jelly and his head swam. Molly felt the wave of hot cum filling her insides. She whimpered and locked eyes with her father. Mike filled his daughter with unbelievable amounts of cum. The passion in the room never left. It actually grew. Mike pulled out and fell to his butt. Molly sat slumped on the couch, covered in sweat and watching cum leak out of her pussy and down her butthole.

Mike was still hard. Rhea smirked and climbed on top of her worn-out father.

"This remind you of anything, Daddy?" Rhea giggled and lined her father's cock up to her pussy. Rhea then dropped herself down.

"Oh Rhea..." Mike threw his head back and groaned as Rhea began to ride him. Her breasts bounced as sweat flew wildly.

"Yes!" Rhea screamed to the ceiling as she impaled herself. Madison and Emma played with each other even faster watching Rhea ride Mike. They made each other cum and snuggled up while enjoying the show. Emma used Madison's tits as pillows. Molly fingered the cum out of her pussy. All of these naughty acts were like a mix of passion that kept them going.

"Rhea... Rhea!" Mike tried to stand, but Rhea grabbed his shoulders and continued riding. Rhea's ass clapped against Mike as she felt a blast of cum shooting deep inside of her. She'd waited seven years for this moment. The last time wasn't right. This time was perfect.

"Ahhh!" Rhea shouted as Mike's gooey nuts filled her with sperm. The hot white seed leaked out and caked Mike's nuts. Rhea climbed off of Mike and hobbled over to the couch to cuddle up with Molly. Molly kissed Rhea on the cheek and hugged her. Mike took a deep breath before Madison stood over her father in the same spot.

"Don't get tired yet, Daddy... You got to fill us all up..." Madison's sing-song voice and body kept Mike hard. Madison squatted down on her father's cock the same way and rode him like a cowgirl. Her perfect tits bounced wildly in Mike's face. Her burning core squeezed Mike's cock as he reached up to cup her globes.

"Come inside of me, Daddy... Please... I want it..." Madison pleaded. Mike was so ragged that he just let go one more time. Madison lowered herself down on top of her father, squishing her breasts against his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You like coming inside of your daughters, don't you?" Madison teased while planting grateful kisses on Mike's chin. Mike just mumbled, completely worn down by his family. Madison giggled, crawled off of her father, and made her way to the couch. Rhea, Molly, and Madison cuddled up with each other while watching the bubbly white cum leaking out onto the couch.

Emma stood up and helped her father to his feet. Mike was surprised by her strength, but Emma knew what she wanted. Emma sat in between her sisters on the couch, her legs were spread causing her feet to sit in Molly and Rhea's laps. She wanted to get fucked just like Molly did.

"Please Daddy... I know you got another one in you..." Emma begged. The rest of the girls laughed.

"Good lord..." Mike groaned. All four of his daughters had their pussies spread on the couch, looking like the sexiest girls on earth. They were to him. The only one whose pussy wasn't red was Emma. Mike was determined to change that. Mike walked to the couch and slammed his cock inside of Emma, causing her tiny body to jump. Both Rhea and Molly leaned in to kiss Emma on the cheek. Emma grabbed the back of their heads.

Molly and Rhea licked the sweaty skin of Emma's face and neck as Mike pounded away at her tight pussy. Mike gave her everything while watching her tiny breasts bounce and her abs flex. Mike felt himself getting lightheaded. All of the moans of encouragement kept him going, but he was still an older man with four younger and beautiful girls. Four young and beautiful daughters.

"Daddy! DADDY! FUCK!" Emma screeched as she came at the same time as her father. Mike flooded his fourth daughter with cum. All four of them watched their father's cock twitch and spasm. Mike finally pulled out after nearly a full minute of unloading. He slowly sat down on the floor to lie on his back. The girls got off the couch and cuddled up with their father.

"Daddy loves you all... so so much." Mike felt his body cooling down. All five of them were happy. Truly happy in the moment.

"Daddy, Rhea? You guys don't plan on leaving do you?" Molly asked.

"I doubt it," Rhea answered. "I'll probably end up moving back here. Either this house or somewhere near here."

"For you girls... I can retire early." Mike said. They all laughed.

"I'm so happy." Molly said to no one in particular. It was more of a confession. The Novitski family was finally together. No more pain. No more ghosts. No more fear. Everything was perfect.

The End.