Healslut Academy: Healdomme Lecture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can anybody tell me which is the mostpowerful erogenous zone?" Professor Kogo asked. A smattering of answers could be heard from the class.

"Nips."

"Balls."

"Lips."

"Glans."

"Clit."

"Dude's butt walnut."

After each wrong answer -- most of which were supplied by Ayimee -- Kogo seemed to get angrier and angrier.

"Rising juniors," she swore, shaking her head. "How you don't know this-"

Finally, Brak broke his silence.

"The mind."

"Thank you," Kogo said. She pointed to her temple. "Yes. The mind is the most powerful erogenous zone that a healslut can manipulate. Normally, you wouldn't discuss itstrue use until some of your final year seminars, but in the interest of actually being able to teach you something in this class..."

Professor Kogo turned back to the blushing Margot, who, although trying to hide herself by rounding her shoulders and pushing her arms in front of her nipples, was only accentuating her heavy breasts even further.

"Hands over your head," Kogo said simply. Margot's eyes widened in fear, and she gave quick little shakes of her head from side to side.

The professor shifted her weight, putting her hand on one hip and fixing Margot with a glare. The student felt the hair on the back of her neck rise up as Kogo's expressed will washed over her.

"I...I can't," the student said weakly. She raised her injured wrist an inch and gave her professor a shaky grin. "It...it still hurts."

"Aw, poor baby," Kogo said. She stepped in, bringing her face closer to Margot's, looking like she was about to kiss the girl. Margot froze, wide-eyed, unable to move, barely even able to think. And when Kogo paused only an inch away from her mouth, Margot gasped slightly and parted her lips.

She wanted it, she realized. She wanted that kiss. She wanted Kogo's tongue dancing with hers, their saliva mingling, their-

Kogo chuckled, brushing a strand of hair out of her student's frightened, yet eager face.

"But I thought you wanted to be my good girl," Kogo said, letting her fingers trail down Margot's cheek. The girl swallowed hard, then moaned quietly as the professor's thumb gently pulled her lip downward.

"Don't you want to be my good girl?" Kogo asked, feigning hurt. After a brief pause, Margot nodded, the movements of her head tiny and frantic.

The playful seduction in the professor's face was replaced by a powerful sneer. She grabbed Margot by the chin, squeezing the girl's mouth open. Margot squeaked.

"Then put your hands over yourfucking head," Kogo snarled.

And she spit into Margot's mouth.

The student moaned and shuddered as if she had made contact with a live wire. Then, trembling, and with her eyes downcast, she slowly submitted to her teacher's will. The burning sensation in her chest and face were all-consuming; the itching fire of embarrassment so strong that she didn't even notice how far the pain in her wrist had receded.

As soon as her elbows were in line with her head, a ripple of energy went through the crowd. Margot immediately halted, wanting to drop her arms back in her lap, but a quick glance at Kogo kept her going until her wrists were a full foot above the top of her hair. Wincing, she turned her head to the side, forced to endure the comments of her classmates.

"Oh. My. God," said Divad.

"Ha ha,yes! All natural, bro, you and me both!" Ayimee called out.

Eliza was uncontrollably giggling behind her hand. Brak had one thick eyebrow raised. Sami had fallen out of her seat, and Lalulena wore a look of such faux-innocent concern that, had Margot not been in the process of being so thoroughly humiliated, she might have funny.

"I always carry an extra razor," Gothhikka said blandly. "Do you want to borrow it?"

"I...I've been really studying a lot lately," Margot squeaked. "And I've just been really busy, and...I just didn't have time to shave under my arms!"

"There'salways time to shave," Eliza said, her scornful composure returning, but this time with a hint of amused mischief beneath the surface.

"Seriously," Divad said. "EvenI shave my pits."

Brak snorted, and Divad leaned forward. "Oh, I'm sorry, do you have something to say to me, Unibrow?"

Before Brak could respond, Ayimee took the floor once again. "Hey, man, don't listen to these haters. If the Goddess wanted us to be bald all over, she would have made us so from the get go."

Kogo held up her hand. "Let's all move past Ms. Elthorpe's...grooming...and get back to the lesson." She walked back over in front of the student on the table and turned to face her.

"Although it's very...very...embarrassing for her," she purred, bringing her mouth towards Margot's once more. The student, again shuddering from the indescribable combination of humiliation and arousal colliding and rolling around in her chest, closed her eyes. Again, her lips parted, and again, her chin tilted up slightly in anticipation of the kiss that she wanted so badly.

And again, she was disappointed when it didn't come. But the disappointment was short-lived, and quickly transformed into liquid fear when she felt strong fingertips slowly sliding up her thighs.

"Eep!," she said. Her eyes flew open, and her legs snapped shut so quickly that her classmates could hear the impact of her thighs against each other.

"Uh uh," Kogo said, shaking her head. "Open up." She put one hand on the line between her student's thighs, pushing very lightly. Margot resisted only for a moment before her will gave out. Her leg muscles had turned to jelly anyway, and she allowed her professor to spread her open with barely any resistance at all.

"Oh you're starting to get it," the professor said. "Good girl."

Margot's breath caught in her throat as a wave of tingling warmth flooded the length of her body. She made a series of pathetic mewling sounds as the professor's hands returned to her thighs, her legs twitching as she fought against her instincts to snap them shut once more.

That's when one of her large, pink nipples made its way into Kogo's mouth.

"Ah...ah...ahhhh," Margot moaned, her head filled with the static of pleasure as her professor's suckling sent lightning from her hard, slick nipple throughout the rest of her body. She didn't even notice as Kogo's hands grabbed hold of her panties and started sliding them free from beneath her pleated skirt.

"Ohhh...," she shuddered as Kogo stopped pseudo-nursing with a loud, wet,POP and cleared away some extra spit from her bottom lip with the tip of her thumb.

Gasping, Margot slumped forward as Kogo stepped away with her student's panties dangling from her finger. It took all of the girl's strength to keep her hands held up over her head. They had dropped so far that her wrists were almost touching the top of her hair, and she realized, sitting there, that without her professor's constant stimulation the pain in her arm had started to return.

"Owww...Gods," the student moaned. She swallowed hard. The healing wouldn't be complete without being sealed in her via orgasm. Which meant that-

Her eyes went wide. But before she could react, she could feel her professor's body pressing up against her from behind. Two strong hands slid over her ribs and started slowly stroking the heavy front curves of her breasts.

"Ready to show them something memorable?" Kogo asked her. But before Margot could answer, the professor had flipped up the front of the girl's skirt and had started pulling it up her waist.

"N...n..." Margot whined. Kogo growled in her ear. Fully seated on the table behind her student, she pulled herself closer to Margot and wrapped her legs around the girl's soft stomach.

"Open," Kogo ordered her as she dug her heels into the top of Margot's thighs, seeking an anchoring point.

"Open," she said, pinching both of Margot's nipples in between her pointer fingers and the pads on her thumbs and twisting hard.

"Open," she said, as her heels finally got between her student's thighs. By that point, however, Margot was submitting once more, the combination of pain and pleasure in her nipples melting her brain even further. Overheated, overaroused, and overexposed, her head lolled to one side as her classmates bore witness to the full bush she was cultivating between her legs.

Ayimee was smacking the back of the seat in front of her and shouting something encouraging about "keeping it natural". Divad leaned forward to say something into Eliza's ear, who laughed and responded. But for Margot, all of the sounds were a blur. She could barely even remember her own name.

"All of you know by this point what healslut magic does. All of you know that I have to get Ms. Elthorpe here to orgasm in order to fully fix that wrist and all of those scrapes of hers.

"But is thisall that we can do as heal sluts? Is this all that weshould do? Or can we push our power just a little further..."

On the word "further," she gave a big tug on Margot's nipples, making the girl moan loudly.

"Mmm," Kogo purred, scootching forward on the table a little further, pressing hard enough into Margot that the student could feel soft breasts deforming against her back. A pair of sharp teeth sank into Margot's shoulder and the student shuddered in ecstasy.

A hand slithered up Margot's neck and gripped her throat firmly. She swallowed hard as she felt Kogo's breath on her ear.

"Rub yourself," the professor said. Still holding onto Margot's throat with one hand, she tugged at one of the girl's big, pink nipples with the other.

"Nuhh," Margot moaned in protest.

Kogo purred into her student's ear, sending shivers down the young woman's spine.

"Go on," Kogo said. "Show your classmates how you pleasure that hairy pussy of yours."

Gasping, Margot slid her hand down towards her legs in quick, short, jerking motions, but stopping before she reached her slit. There was still pain in her wrist, but she was afraid to complain.

"Oh, I forgot about this," Kogo said. Almost immediately, Margot could feel her teacher's healing energy flowing into her. It came in through her spine, quickly reaching down into her tailbone, spreading warm fingers of pleasure throughout Margot's pelvis and bathing everything in healslut magic. The student could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as the seconds passed, and both the fingers pinching and pulling at her nipples as well as the hand around her throat intensified the pleasure. Her wrist, injured as it was, was filled with a strange, sexual energy, turning it into a painful, yet pleasurable erogenous zone all on its own.

"Rub yourself," Kogo hissed at her. "Or I will clamp these big udders of yours until they're bruised, attach a chain to them, and lead you up and down the hallway for the rest of the week."

"Yes, Professor," Margot whimpered. "Sorry, Professor." Finally, she allowed her hand to drift between her legs. As soon as she did, her eyes rolled up towards the ceiling.

"Holy fuck," she said in a tiny voice. She'd done hours upon hours upon hours of self-discovery as part of her healslut studies. She had identified what type of smut she liked (wholesome male-on-male doujinishi), what the perfect environment was for masturbation (pitch black room, under the blankets, in thin shorts and a t-shirt), and how she liked to do it (eyes clamped shut, reimagining her favorite comic panels, one slick finger lightly and quickly stroking her clit to start, with two fingers grinding down hard on the hood to finish).

But this...the entire class looking at the heavy curves of her naked breasts, the furry thatch covering her mound, seeing her squeal and struggle and moan and blush, all while taking her professor's orders and allowing the older woman to push her around however she wanted....

Well. Just that first, single touch was the most physical and mental pleasure, combined, that she had ever felt in her entire life. And it was almost enough to make her cum right then and there.

Almost immediately, she felt some of the professor's healslut magic retreat, and a smidge of the bad kind of pain returned to her wrist.

"Uh uh uh," Kogo said. "Not so fast." She called out to the class a little louder. "Regular healslut activities should be executed quickly, of course, but the timing for buffs is much more important.

"And yes, you'll want to write that down, Ms. Hollybunch."

"You got it, Professor," Ayimee replied.

"Keep rubbing yourself," Kogo whispered to Margot. Margot could feel her professor slowly start to dial up the healslut energy. She shifted a bit on the table, wincing as she got herself into a better position to reach her clit, her hips tilted up and forward a bit more as she tried to ignore the feeling of the hard edge of the table pressing against her soft, pale ass.

Margot ran her middle finger just lightly through the crevice of the top half of her slit, mewling and shaking as she did so. Then, with her middle finger slick with her own juices, she began to rub her clit as lightly and quickly as possible.

"There you go," Kogo purred. "Goodgirl..."

"Ohh...fuuuuck," Margot moaned. She pulled her legs back further, her eyes squinched shut, ignoring the pain in her lower back and her abs as she continued to rub herself. The energy from Kogo was all-encompassing and getting warmer by the second, wrapping her up in a gigantic blanket that was both soothing and electrifying at the same time.

"Open your eyes." She heard the command in her head instead of her ears. Her eyelids, heavy with lust, fluttered halfway open.

"Look at your classmates," said Kogo's disembodied voice. "Look at how they're watching you."

Up at the front, Eliza and Divad were snickering, while Brak's stoic expression remained unchanged. Gothhikka's lips were partially open, a lusty look in her eyes as her tongue ran over the points of her sharpened canine teeth. Behind her, the corner of Lalulena's mouth was pulled up in a barely perceptible smirk, while behindher, Sami was biting down hard on her lip, her shoulder bouncing up and down as she too rubbed herself down below.

"No matter what you do," said Kogo's voice in Margot's head, "no matter how you distinguish yourself, no matter what success you attain...they will always remember this moment..."

Suddenly, Kogo's voice returned to Margot's ear, her breath tickling the little hairs inside it and sending lightning throughout the entirety of Margot's body.

"They will always remember the look on your face as you came, while rubbing your chubby, hairy cunt up on stage for everyone to see."

"Nuhh, nuhh, nuhhh," Margot moaned. She could feel herself trembling on the edge of her orgasm, the pain in her wrist replaced with an erotic warmth that spread through everything. She wanted to cum...sheneeded to cum...but she didn't dare do it yet, not until...

"Aww, are you waiting for my permission?" Kogo purred in Margot's ear.

"Hnn...hnn...hn," Margot moaned desperately, nodding with little jerks of her head.

"Aww, okay," Kogo said. She pinched Margot's nipples hard, pulling them forward and tenting the skin.

"Go ahead," the professor said. "Show them what a good, chubby, hairy girl you are andcum for me."

"Nuhh! Nuhh! Nuhh-oh my GODSZZZ." Margot's moans dissolved into a scream of pleasure as her orgasm detonated in her like a bomb. Convulsing hard, with stars in her eyes, she didn't even hear the jeers and cheers of her classmates as she fell backwards on the table, with Kogo sliding to the side and letting her down easy.

"Fuh...fuh...fuh...," Margot moaned, catching her breath. Then, with a hand pressed to her sweaty forehead, she started laughing uncontrollably. The feeling inside her was...well...

"How do you feel?" Kogo asked.

Margot sat up, her hair a mess, her glasses askew, and a wide smile plastered across her face.

"I feel fuckingfantastic," she said. Then, surprised by her own cursing -- which she almostnever did, recent events aside, she broke down into giggles again.

"And how does your wrist feel?"

Margot rolled her wrist around a few times. "Great!" she said. Then, without warning, she slipped off the edge of the table, went down to the floor, and did several pushups. Then she put her uninjured hand behind her back and did a few one-handed ones -- which she had never even tried before. Her nipples, however, were brushing the ground with each downward stroke, preventing her from fully bending her arm.

She turned her head towards her classmates. "Aww," she said in a ridiculous voice, "my titties are too big!" This sent her on her back in peals of laughter, rolling on the stage without caring how dirty it was.

"Perfect," Kogo said sarcastically. "Mr. Starr, can you come up here on the stage? Ms. Elthorpe, please stand."

"Yes, ma'am," Brak said, getting to his feet.

"Oh, harrumph, harrumph, yes ma'am," Margot said, mocking him as she got to her own feet, marching in place with her elbows out to the side as he ascended the stage.

"You stand here," Kogo said to Brak, pointing. And then, pointing to Margot, "And you. Pick him up."

Brak frowned heavily. "Professor, I really don't think-"

"And Ido think you should stay silent for this part of the demonstration," Kogo replied.

Margot, meanwhile, was wordlessly crossing the stage, stretching her arms by crossing one over her chest, pulling it with the other, and then switching. When she reached Brak, who was struggling against his natural respect for authority and his desire to not be a part of this, she reached down, grabbed him by the ankles, and hoisted him into the air.

"Shit! Fuck!" Brak swore as Margot boosted him and, with a little toss, supported him with her palms placed under his feet. He waved his arms, trying to find his balance, while the girl beneath him helped with the perfect micromovements necessary to get him centered and keep him standing.

The class was laughing, Margot along with them.

"What do you weight up there, Mr. Starr?" Kogo called out. "Two-thirty? Two-forty?"

"Two-fifty-five, ma'am," Brok said, his cheeks speckled with a blush as he tried to ignore the ground beneath him and the classmates in front of him.

"Uh huh. And you, little Ms. Elthorpe, when you go to the gym, do you do a lot of powerlifting?"

"Oh no, Professor," Margot replied, having the time of her life. "I usually just use those little pink weights, you know?"

"Mm hmm," Kogo said, smirking. She nodded towards the student in the air. "You can let him down now."

"'kay!" Margot said cheerily.

"Fuck!" Brak shouted as the support beneath him suddenly disappeared. He landed safely in Margot's arms, cradled like a bride being carried over the threshold by an eager groom. The audience clapped and whistled.

"Please let me go," Brak said to a beaming Margot, who was happy to oblige.

"Yup! There ya go!"

He left the stage, mortified, as Kogo finished up with her lecture.

"Before the demonstration," she said, "we made note of two major bonuses from matching patients with their preferred Healslut Archetype.

"Efficiency," the professor said, holding up one finger. "You cum faster, you heal faster."

She held up a second finger. "Effectiveness. You cum harder, you heal better."

A third finger. "Effusiveness," she said. "The third benefit of matching patients to archetypes. It is the very thing that will take the very best of us from healslutting..." She paused for effect. "...to buffslutting."

"But Divad is already a butt slut," Ayimee said, confused.

"Ayimee!" Divad wailed.

"Buff. Slut," Kogo said icily. "Using a patient's deepest fetishes and darkest desires not just to heal, but to accentuate their strength, speed, agility, intelligence, magical abilities, and more, giving them that extra competitive edge on the field of battle." She spread her hands. "Effusiveness."