Healslut Academy: Healdomme Lecture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kogo walked around the beaming Margot, who was bopping her head as if enjoying an upbeat song that only she could hear.

"You've all undergone extensive psychosexual evaluation as part of your enrollment here," she said, gesturing to her afterglow assistant. "Ms. Elthorpe here was identified as having latent tendencies towards forced exhibitionism, public humiliation, slight LG-class submission-"

"LG-class?" Eliza said.

"Little girl," Kogo replied. "The submissive to a daddy or mommy-dom."

"Ohhh,mommy," Margot said with a goofy voice and a lip bite. Kogo ignored her.

"By playing on these fetishes, and using them in conjunction with normal healslut magic, I was able to push Ms. Elthorpe beyond being healed and into the realm of being buffed."

Margot curled her biceps, then growled and snapped her teeth at Eliza. The overachiever gave her a look that was partial confusion and partial disgust.

"These buffs often coincide with mood elevation," the professor said, stepping closer to her patient. "And they generally wear off in a few hours. Of course, you can always end the effect beforehand if you wish."

She snapped her fingers. In an instant, the warm, tingling feeling elevating Margot into her current state dissipated, and she realized she was standing in front of her peers -- her utterly judgmental peers -- with her big, pale tits out and her skirt pushed up right underneath them, exposing her unshaved pussy to the class.

She immediately yelped, crossed her hands over her chest, and turned around, her face flushed with embarrassment instead of excitement.

"The diligent among you can discover more about buffslutting at the library or in my advanced seminar, which will be open to you in your senior year," Kogo said. "But for today, class is dismissed."

Margot remained frozen and partially hunched over, listening to sounds of her classmates as they packed up their stuff, had a few final giggles at her expense, and left the lecture hall. Only when there was silence did she allow herself to move again towards the table where she had been put on display in front of the class.

"Looking for these?" asked a sultry voice behind her. Margot turned, still covering her chest, to see Kogo holding the student's jacket, blouse, and underwear, a wicked look in the older woman's eyes.

"Y...yes," Margot replied in a tiny voice.

"Here you go," Kogo said in a devious voice coated in sugar. She helped Margot slip the blouse back on.

"You never thanked me, by the way, for healing your wrist," the professor said, slipping Margot's jacket onto her without bothering to button the shirt.

"Th...thank you, Professor." Margot said.

Kogo grabbed the girl by the throat and pulled her in close, ignoring her student's frightened squeal of protest.

"Thank you,Mommy," Kogo snarled.

Margot felt her shame and embarrassment burning her face...as a sudden, aching desire grew in her down below.

She spoke, but no words came out.

"What was that?" Kogo asked, her grip tightening slightly on her student's throat.

"Thank you, Mommy," Margot whined quietly. Immediately, Kogo's tone shifted as she gently stroked Margot's face.

"You're welcome, good girl," she purred, making Margot shudder with pleasure. The girl felt fabric on her cheek and she realized that the professor was pressing the student's recently removed panties to her face.

"But you were late to my class," Kogo sighed. "And tardiness has to be punished. Don't you think?"

Margot nodded frantically.

"Good," Kogo said. She gently pressed Margot's panties against the girl's lips. Then, as she spoke, she punctuated every phrase by pushing the fabric a half-inch into her student's mouth.

"Tonight. Ten o'clock. My office. Don't. Be late."

Then she turned on her heels, crossed the stage, went down the stairs, and exited the lecture hall, leaving her student to sort herself out: half-naked, wholly humiliated, and horny as fuck.