Healslut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyCorn
TinyCorn
14 Followers

She took a deep breath and pulled down the high-waisted blue shorts and slipped her t-shirt over her head. She pulled both straps off of her bra when the door closed. She was quick to finish unclasping the bra and setting it aside. She flushed when she saw Heath and Brian both looking her over. She turned back towards the bed quickly.

"I thought I said naked?" Richard walked around to her side of the bed.

He hooked his index finger around her bikini-style underwear and yanked down at the same time he pushed her top half over the raised bed.

"There's toys and lube in the drawer. Rope, too." Heath said.

Richard just grunted as he ran his fingers around the skin on Clara's back. Clara was already wet from the anticipation that had been building the whole time they were at the table- and the plug that kept pushing around inside of her. Despite the gentleness he'd used with his fingers on her back, she was taken aback by the force with which he shoved fingers into her pussy. She didn't hold in the surprise.

"Shit. You weren't kidding." He mumbled.

"Told you. Super wet." Brian said.

He retracted his fingers and pulled her head back by the hair. She just barely had enough time to close her eyes as she saw the fingers coming towards her. Richard took his time smearing her juices all over her face before grabbing her right nipple hard and twisting. She shrieked from the surprise again.

Clara was surprised more than anything. She hadn't figured Richard would be much for the rough stuff. Swinging, yeah. The small indications of force at the very beginning of an encounter like this were usually just the preview to much stronger pain that would follow. His willingness to make her wear her juices, to grab and to pinch, she suspected she might be in for more than she'd thought originally.

With Richard pulling her hair, Clara was forced to look up and wasn't able to see much of what he was doing, rooting around in her bedside drawer of toys. She felt it, though. The clover clamps. Damn it. They were one of Heath's favourites, too. She was less fond of them. The other one came on and she whimpered.

He moved his mouth to Clara's ear and whispered in, "this is nothing, Clara. I hope you're ready."

All she could do was swallow some of the saliva that was sliding back into her throat from the position he had her in.

"On all fours, on the bed, ass facing headboard." He instructed and let go of her hair.

Clearly, she wasn't quick enough to comply, because he slapped her across the face. "Now, slut." It wasn't as hard as it could have been, but it was definitely a wake-up call.

She moved onto the bed quickly and saw him coming around with rope. He tied some of the smaller-style hemp rope to the chain of the nipple clamps, then let it fall. He walked around the back of her. She wanted to turn her head to see what he was doing, but was a bit worried that if she would, he might smack her again.

He bent one leg back and she groaned at the pressure. He was pushing it so that her ankle was almost touching her ass. She was flexible, but not that that flexible. He tested her leg a few times before starting to wrap and tie it into that position. She wasn't going to need her feet, anyways. He walked back around to the front of the bed, grabbed the rope for the nipple clamps, then threw it over one of the exposed ceiling beams and pulled. Clara almost lost her balance at the pressure that bit at her nipples. Usually pink, she had a feeling they'd be a red or purple for a while after this.

She felt him lift her leg up, and then force a rope behind her knee where the calf and thigh were squeezed as tightly as could be comfortable for a sustained period of time. Richard gave it about fifteen minutes before he'd need to adjust it. More than enough time.

He finished tying the knots, nothing pretty, but it was utilitarian enough to suit his purpose. When he stepped back, Clara had tried to drop her knee to regain balance on the bed. She shrieked out when she did and immediately pulled on the clamps.

"Come on, Clara. Simple pulley system, you know better." Richard taunted, bending to look her in the eyes, where small tears were bubbling up. "And you've still got the other three to balance on. Just make sure you're good at balancing while I'm inside you, right?"

She moaned at the thought of it and he had to quell a laugh. It really was a shame that she'd asked Heath out when she transferred for the promotion. Richard had been planning on doing it once he'd gotten back from a training conference on Monday. He'd gotten back to Heath telling him all about the amazing first date. Richard had been looking forward to tying her up and putting her in a situation like this since he was hired at the same time as Heath two years ago.

He moved onto the bed behind her and heard small squeals as he did. Each vibration in the bed meant that she had to compensate for the change with her other appendages so that her last leg didn't pull any harder on her nipples.

Clara bit down on her gag with on particular difficult tug. Then, she opened her eyes in realization. She knew why he'd had her in this position, now. It looked directly at Health, who just smirked in her direction. Under the table she could see he was hard. He'd promised her a treat if she was good today. She just had to be good and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves. Maybe he'd fuck her face? That would be nice.

The plug being twisted snapped Clara out of her reverie. She moaned through the gag, the drool now dripping down her chin and forming small bubbles occasionally with each pant. Richard's cock was now pushing hard against the fabric of his boxer-briefs that he saw his handiwork.

"Is this plug in here for a reason, Clara? I noticed when you stood up that your chair doesn't have a pillow. I'm guessing that someone was naughty earlier?"

Richard pulled the plugged slightly and leg go, repeatedly watching her ass swallow it back up. He was a bit dismayed at its size. She'd probably complain if her penetrated her there and might even signal. When he'd asked Heath earlier in the week to confirm his suspicions and her limits should it be the case, Heath had let him know that her signal was to cross one arm over her chest and tap her other shoulder. He'd chosen this position specifically because it left her hands free and not having spoken directly to her before this as he usually did with partners, it seemed like the safest bet. If it did get to be too much, she'd still be able to use one of her hands to signal while she balanced on the other two appendages.

"Richard, I need a roll from you." Jonathan said.

"What for?" Richard was slightly annoyed to have his attentions pulled elsewhere.

"Dex."

"Uh, I'm a bit busy. Can you roll for me?"

"Sure. Clara too?"

Clara nodded once and tried to say yes through her gag, but it just came out garbled and more spit travelled down her chin.

"You're lucky, you both dodged." Jonathan proclaimed after the clatter of plastic dice.

"Great." He reached over into the drawer for lube. Finally pulling his cock free he rubbed some of the lube on it before playing with the plug a bit more and then popping it out entirely.

Clara muffled out some complaints. Clara's ass was on the table, but Heath could have warned her. Wait. The plug. He'd been asking her to wear it to sleep the last week. She looked up at him in shock. He smirked.

"Cluing in now?" Heath asked.

She was going to let out a grumble through the gag, but felt Richard's fingers playing with her hole. He finger-fucked her lightly, adding in a few fingers as she relaxed more. He was pleased with how she occasionally clenched when she struggled to maintain balance and the clamps pulled just so. This was perfect.

Finally, he pulled his fingers out completely and moved forward on the bed, guiding his shaft towards her hole. He pressed in lightly, first, and slowly, hearing her whimper and squeal with every half-inch that went in. Still, no signal.

"How are we doing, slut? Enjoying my cock inside of you?" He asked.

There was a pause, then one, small nod.

"Good." He said before ramming the rest of himself inside of her. She screamed and almost fell over entirely. He had a hand under her leg to take some of the pressure off when he did.

Richard let go of her leg after checking to make sure that it still had feeling with a few tickles to the food and then got to thrusting. He knew he wasn't going to need a long time once inside. But the run-up always took him a bit of time. He needed his partners to be in fun situations like for him to really be able to enjoy himself.

Clara's moaning got louder with each thrust. Heath knew she liked being ass-fucked, and he'd known the was coming. He was being nice to her, she knew. But she also knew that she wasn't prepared for the roughness- even with the lube. And Richard was a bit bigger than any of her plugs or Heath. Every push in burned slightly and made her stomach drop. With Richard's hands on her hips, she risked it, thinking she was stable enough. She moved her right hand off the bed.

"Oh? Need a break, slut?" He asked when he saw her hand come off the bed towards the centre of her body.

She shook her head twice.

"Your hand?"

She finished moving it onto her clit and he laughed. "Hmm, I guess you can, but don't blame me if you hurt yourself because you wanted to play with your clit."

Clara felt good, but it wasn't getting her close enough, quickly enough. She was impatient, now. Richard seemed to know the buttons to press, she'd been in an orgasmic state for the past several minutes since he tied her knee to the clamp, but she wanted to get to climax.

Richard's thrusts got harder and faster into her ass and she had to drop her other hand to balance after all. She couldn't stop the sounds that were coming out as he reamed into her. She liked feeling this full, damn. She wondered briefly how his cock would feel in her pussy, too.

"Well, Clara, looks like you're going to get your wish again today." Richard panted out. Because I'm pretty sure that once I'm done here, you're still going to have to wear your plug because you're still being punished. So I'm going to pump your little ass here full of my cum and then plug you back up. You're going to have to go the rest of the session sitting there with my cum inside your ass like the good little cum dumpster you are."

That did it. That really did it. She lost balance and leaned back further onto his cock and pulling at the clamps. Her whole body tremored as the warm orgasm rocked through her body. It did it for Richard, too, who blew his load into her ass with a loud groan. He was quick to get her stable again, though. He pulled out and pushed the plug back in just as quickly.

"Good job." He patted her ass and saw her tense it. Cum gushed a bit around the outsides of the plug when she did. He moved back, zipped back up and untied all of the knots.

"You good?" He asked.

She nodded, though hazily. She still felt a bit floaty from the orgasm.

"I'm going to shower. You okay if I leave you?"

She nodded again. Richard headed off to the shower. Heath calmed his cock enough to bring the tray over to her. She smiled at the juice box and treats.

"You did a good job, Pet." He whispered into her ear. "That was quite the show. You'll get your reward tonight, all right?"

She smiled the best she could with the gag on. He chuckled and undid it for her. Richard was quicker to shower than Brian had been, and was back at the table asking for an update before Clara had even finished her chocolate.

"We've got three wolves left, and they're pretty banged up by now." Brian said. "Is our fighter finally healed up enough to help out?"

"Should be. Clara, are you ready to come back to the table now? If you need a few more, that's all right. I just want to know if you want me to roll for you since it's your turn." Jonathan said.

"I think I'm okay. Just a sec. I want to get dressed again first." Her jaw ached just a bit as she said it- it usually did with the gag, but it was part of why she liked it. Another lasting sensation to remind her that she was Heath's to do with as he wished.

She pulled a less constricting bra out of the draw for her sore nipples and slipped her clothes back on. When she sat down, she immediately felt the wet smoosh of cum floating around her cheeks and pussy, soaking into the fabric of her underwear

"Problem?" Heath asked.

"No." She answered, red in the face, still.

"Okay. Clara, can you roll your d20 for me?" Jonathan asked.

"Twelve."

"Okay. And three d10s."

"Eighteen."

"Did you add?" Jonathan raised an eyebrow.

"Wait. Um twenty-three."

"All right. Richard, you gain twenty-three hit points back."

"Great." He grinned and erased and wrote in the new number.

"Clara, can you adjust your totals, as well?"

She nodded and erased her totals and moved herself down by the same amount. She had about half HP left.

"Okay. That was finished off on Richard's turn. So Clara, it's your turn now. What are you going to do?"

"I know this is a bit strange, but can I charm the wolf to drain it?"

"Not humanoid, unfortunately." Heath said.

"Damn." She sighed. "Okay, I'm in my succubus form already, so I guess just go for that one with claws?"

"Yeah, fine." Jonathan agreed. "Roll it."

She rolled and was about to take it down six hit points. Apparently enough to kill it. She grinned up at Heath, who seemed pleased enough to pat her head. "Good job."

It wasn't long before the others were taken down. Jonathan recounted the story of the group dragging all of the wolf heads back to town after the were stripped for their components, and the extra gold that Richard pressured the farmer into giving us for having taken down more wolves than he'd mentioned to Jules.

"And we'll cover downtime at the start of next game." Jonathan said.

"So, first session, how'd you feel?" Jules asked. "The normal part, not the kinky parts."

"Okay, I guess."

"You were a lot more relaxed after getting fucked, though. You played your character a lot more and were a bit more assertive with your interactions." Jonathan said. "You did a good job, even before. But seriously, Clara, we don't bite. You don't have to be worried about messing up. You did great, and no one expects perfection anyways."

"You don't bite. I do." Jules snorted.

"Okay, other than Jules, we don't bite." Jonathan went back to her. "I hope you're still planning on joining us again, and not just because these ones are horny."

"I think I might try again. Heath says I have to do at least a month of sessions as my punishment. But I had fun for the rest of it, too." Clara admitted.

It wasn't long before the others left the apartment and Clara and Richard got to cleaning up.

"So, did you like getting fucked in the ass today, Pet?"

"Yes, sir." She smiled at him.

"I'm wondering if this was a good idea on my part." He admitted to her. "I'm starting to get jealous again."

"About other people?"

He nodded and walked her over to the table, where he moved her underwear aside and pulled out the plug. "I get that you like it, and I do as well but I still don't know if I'm ready to have you walking around my apartment for longer than necessary with another guy's cum in your ass. My best friend and boss' especially."

"We don't have to, you know. I thought it was something you liked, too."

"I do. Just... Feels weird if I think about it too much. I get all possessive in my head even though I know I shouldn't and it just... feels weird. I know when we talked about this, I told you I'd work on the jealousy bit, it just might take a while."

She paused a moment. "You said I get a treat, sir?"

"Yes. And?"

"Why don't we make this a treat for both of us? You get to use all of my holes to prove that I am yours."

Seeing the eagerness in her face made Heath cover his mouth and laugh. "Christ, Clara. You really will take any opportunity to have your holes plugged. You're lucky I like that idea."

Heath undid his jeans and sat on the bed. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor in front of him. Clara squealed and dove down. She was going to enjoy this.

TinyCorn
TinyCorn
14 Followers
12