Health Class Model

Story Info
Classroom model is humiliated in front of the class.
5.3k words
4.03
33.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

Sterling was home from college because of an unexpected break in classes. There had been a major water main collapse and the entire school had to close for the repairs. He was going to be home for at least two weeks.

Carol, his mother, was delighted to have her two children together and under her roof again. He was the oldest of her two children at twenty-two. Ella, his sister, was born two years later.

They grew up as typical brothers and sisters, having their rough patches as well as their smooth ones. After he left for college Ella grew very independent and jealous that he'd left her behind to fend for herself.

Since leaving for college Sterling had blossomed into one handsome hunk. His body had filled out in all the right places. He played a lot of intramural sports which added to his fitness. He had developed a sensational bubble butt which drew much appreciated attention.

His late spurt of puberty had also blessed him with a generous 8" flaccid penis. The bulbous mushroom head was covered in a thin layer of his foreskin with just the pee slit showing. His low hanging balls completed the symmetric package.

He was actually embarrassed by the change in size his genitalia had undergone. He was so much larger than everyone around him. He went out of his way not to ever be seen unclothed. He would wait till 1 or 2 am to take his showers in the dorm. He was afraid if someone saw his enormous genitalia they would think him a freak.

His sister Ella had gone through some changes too. She had gone from a petite sixteen year old to an overweight chunk of an eighteen year old. She had become morbidly obese in just two years. Sterling would always tease her about being "too fat to fuck". He loved teasing her about her weight.

One morning Carol received a frantic call from her sister Kathy. Kathy was a high school health teacher at the local school. It seems that she was in a quandary. She had arranged for a young male student to participate in her class. This class was a demonstration of the differences between males and females.

Last night Kathy had received a call from the young man stating that there was a family emergency and unfortunately he would not be able to participate. She was devastated. It was her responsibility to obtain a volunteer and conduct the mandatory class. If the girls were deprived of this required class their graduation might be in jeopardy.

Kathy desperately asked her sister, "What am I going to do? If I don't fix this I could lose my job! Have you any suggestions or ideas? I'm so upset I can't think straight."

Carol paused and then screamed excitedly, "Sterling...Sterling is home from school for a bit, he could be your model."

"Oh, do you think he would do that for his old aunt?" Kathy asked.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you out," Carol said. "After all he's been gone from that high school for two years now. He probably wouldn't know anyone still attending there."

"Well he will know at least two members of the class," Kathy announced. "Ella and my daughter Mia are in it."

"I wouldn't think that should make any difference to him. What will he be doing anyway?" Carol asked.

"Basically he will be standing at the front of the class with me. I'll be pointing out the primary differences between boys and girls. You know, like how boys' body frames are generally larger than girls. Also things like hair growth. Men can grow abundant hair on their faces whereas women usually only develop peach fuzz. Just the big differences between the sexes." Kathy stated.

"I can't see why Sterling would have any objection to assisting you and saving your butt at the same time," Carol chuckled. "I'll insist that he do it at breakfast this morning and let you know as soon as he agrees."

"Please! He needs to be in my class by 9:00 am."Kathy insisted. "The class is a full hour long and I need to start on time."

At breakfast, a few minutes later, Carol explained her sister, Kathy's, dilemma to Sterling and Ella. Her husband had left for work early that day. "Kathy is desperate for your help son." Carol stressed to Sterling.

"Crap, what will I have to do?" Sterling asked.

"Oh not much," Carol replied. "Kathy said you would basically just stand beside her as she addresses the differences between men and women."

"That sounds stupid." Sterling said. "If her class is so stupid as to not realize boys and girls are different, they're beyond help."

Ella, being in that class, took her brother's comments personally. How dare he call her and her classmates stupid. Between his fat shaming comments and calling her stupid she became angrier and angrier.

"Well I guess I can step up and save the day." Sterling remarked. "I guess you all can refer to me as the local hero from now on," he smirked.

This statement further intimidated Ella. She felt like a cartoon character with streams of steam shooting out of her ears. And again just like another cartoon character a light bulb appeared above her head. She'd come up with a way to punish her brother for referring to her as stupid and fat.

Ella would personally prepare her brother's morning protein shake. He religiously drank one every mid morning. She immediately went to her parents' bathroom medicine cabinet. She swiped two blue Viagra pills to add to her brother's drink.

In her head Ella could visualize her handsome hunky brother standing in front of her health class fighting off what would be an obvious chubby in his pants. She could see him needing to untuck his shirt to try and help cover his growing woodie. She found herself laughing out loud at her daydreaming.

"What's so funny?" Carol asked as Ella was busy constructing her brother's magical drink.

"Oh nothing mom, just thinking about all the times Sterling has teased me about my weight and other stuff." Ella answered.

"It's a good thing you can laugh about it now," her mom replied. "Some sisters might hold a grudge over something like that."

"No, I can laugh about it now and I believe it will be even more hilarious in the future," she chuckled.

Carol didn't quite understand the whole conversation but seemed happy that they were getting along well now.

The school day began at 8 am everyday. Ella left to be on time and told her mother to be sure to remind Sterling his protein drink was ready and in the freezer.

Carol called for Sterling but got no response. It was already 8:30 and he needed to be there at 9 am. She popped her head into his room and saw him lying on his bed. He had evidently fallen back to sleep after breakfast.

Carol started frantically rousting him awake. "You have to be at Kathy's class in less than thirty minutes!"

"Chill mom? I'll catch a quick shower and get going, no worries," he answered.

He did just that. He came down to the kitchen in less than fifteen minutes. "See, everything is cool. I've got ten minutes to make it to the school and it's only a five minute walk."

As he started out the door both he and his mother remembered his drink. Before he could ask her, she handed him the very cold container. "Thanks mom, I nearly forgot about this. If I don't have it every day I just don't feel right."

"Great son." Carol replied. "And again I appreciate your helping out your aunt Kathy with such little notice."

Sterling arrived just as the 9 am bell rang. He downed the last of his drink and set his reusable container next to the door where he could grab it on his way out. He stayed in the back of the room as his aunt started roll call. During the roll call ye was amazed to hear very familiar names. These were girls he'd known or at least heard of through his years there or through friends.

He was especially surprised to hear his own sisters and cousins names called. He had no idea either of them were in this class. His cousin, Kathy's daughter, Mia had grown since the last time he'd noticed her. She wasn't as large as Ella but she was a larger girl too.

After Kathy had finished the roll call she informed the class of the change in models. She told them the original boy had been replaced. She proudly announced her "handsome nephew" Stering would be filling in. She noted that some students might remember him from 2 years ago when he attended school here.

As he made his way to the front of the class many of the girls remembered his name but were confused by how much his looks had changed. They couldn't believe how handsome he was now. There were murmurs throughout the class as he stood next to his aunt.

"Ok, let's get started." Kathy stated. With that she rattled off statistics verifying her statements of the differences in boys and girls. This continued for the next thirty minutes.

After about 20 minutes of lecturing Kathy started to feel I'll. She broke out in a sweat and felt weak. She felt as if she might throw up at any moment. As she excused herself she handed Ella her synopsis of information she'd been instructing from. As she left the classroom she announced that Ella and Mia were in charge of the class till she returned.

Wasting no time Ella rushed to the front of the class to stand next to her brother. When Mia arrived to stand on Sterling's other side, Ella picked up where her aunt had left off.

While Ella was following her aunt Kathy's wishes she began to wonder about how the two Viagra tablets she'd put into her brother's drink were reacting. Looking down at his crotch she saw a definite bulge. This gave her the incentive for her next move.

Ella placed her aunt's paperwork on the desk and faced the class. "I don't know about the rest of you but this is getting really boring. I think we can make this learning experience more interesting. We're going to make it a bit more interactive and realistic."

"Let me show you what I mean," Ella said. "Now we are going to go over the already obvious differences in boys and girls chests. Being girls we already know that we have breasts. They come in various sizes and shapes," she chuckled.

"But boys' chests are flat and they have pectoral muscles instead of breasts," Ella continued. "Sterling, please remove your shirt and show the class."

Sterling looked at his sister as if she had asked him to jump over the moon. "What the fuc..."

Ella stopped him from finishing his question saying, "This is what I meant by interaction and a sense of reality."

The entire class reacted positively by applauding Ella's reasoning.

"See Sterling, the class agrees with me. This will be a much better learning experience than just reading from a paper." Ella replied.

Again the response from the class was exuberant in support of Ella's position.

Basically Sterling was shamed into removing his shirt. As he slowly took it off there were audible oohs coming from the class.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Ella asked her brother.

Sterling didn't answer but blushed a deep red that everyone could see.

Ella snuck another glance at her brother's crotch. The same bulge still filled his pants. She was sure he was sporting wood underneath his jeans. She now intended to make it grow.

With his naked chest now available she continued with her instruction. "Boys don't have breasts as we said but the still have areolas and nipples." As she was pointing these out she took her finger and rubbed over them. She continued to rub them until his nipples started to harden.

Sterling, in shock that his sister would do such a thing, took a step back to remove himself from her grasp. But it was too late to stop his nipples from becoming erect.

Ella announced, "Boys nipples get erect too, just as girls do. Sorry brother but I just wanted to make a point. It's here in the information book aunt Kathy left," pointing toward the desk.

She took another glance at his crotch to see if there had been any new growth. She thought she could detect some but wasn't sure.

""Moving on," Ella said. "Another distinct difference is hair growth. See the fine hair on Sterlings chest, thank goodness we don't have that!" The class screeched with laughs and giggles.

One of the girls sitting in the front row asked, "He has a treasure trail. That's another thing girls don't have," she chuckled.

The girl sitting next to her asked,"What's a treasure trail!"

Ella took over the conversation with, "That's this stream of hair going from his belly button down...well, it disappears, so we don't know how far down it goes," as she pointed at Sterlings patch of hair growth.

Sterling gave his sister a look of disgust for discussing his body particulars in such detail.

The girl who had asked about what a treasure trail was spoke up again, "I still don't understand. Where does it go? Where does it end? Is it separate from his...you know...his pubes? I'm confused!"

Ella chuckled and said, "I can see you clearly are. If our model here cooperates, maybe we can expand this class!"

After registering what his sister had just said, Sterling reacted with, "What do you mean by expanding the class?"

"The girls in the class have expressed interests in things that aren't necessarily covered in the original synopsis,"" she explained. "Obviously it would enhance their education to respond, as best we can, to their inquiries."

"What the hell are you jabbering about, fat ass?" Sterling whispered to his sister.

She whispered back into his ear, "You're about to find out!" She was so pissed that he again berated her with more fat slurs, she decided to punish him by embarrassing him.

As she grabbed his right arm she instructed Mia to grab hold of his left. "Get a good hold on him just in case he's not cooperative," she whispered to her cousin.

Taken aback buy the sudden entrapment, Sterling tried to escape their hold on him. Between the size of the two very large girls and being held by both arms, he had little to no power to free himself.

He raised his voice asking, "What's this? Why are you doing this?"

"Just a precaution in case you get...timid during this part of the class," she responded.

Before he could manage to ask or comprehend any more Ella reached for his belt. She was attempting to unfasten it, to Sterlings horror.

"Stop that! Don't you dare! Leave that alone!," he blurted out without taking a breath in between.

Ella calmly replied, "A class member asked a legitimate question that needs to be answered. She wanted to know where the treasure trail ended and since we have a live model here for that purpose, we should answer her question."

"You...you can't do this!" Sterling shouted. Again he struggled to free himself but that only ended up with Mia asking for help from the class to retain him. That got an immediate response and now there were at least four girls keeping him in place.

Ella, now able to use both hands, quickly undid his belt and unzipped his jeans.

Sterling couldn't believe he was feeling his jeans inch their way down his body. With every tug his humiliation increased trifold. In what took only seconds he realized his jeans were crumpled around his ankles.

He was so humiliated he didn't hear the muttering from the class as they caught their first glimpse of him in only his underwear.

Ella, now able to see the large bulge only compressed in his white boxer briefs, was sure he was hard. She hadn't seen that many dicks but she'd never seen anything that size that wasn't hard.

The class seemed mesmerized by the mere size of the bulge they were seeing.

"Stop this now!" Sterling insisted. "This is insane. Someone go get Aunt Kathy ...or any teacher!" Sterling shouted. "You're all going to get into so much trouble for this!"

Ella laughed and said, "You forget, aunt Kathy left Mia and I in charge. We were to continue with the mandatory class and that's what we're doing. Now be quiet so we can go on with the class."

With that said she reached down and took off his shoes and socks. She then stuck one of his socks in his mouth to keep him quiet.

"Relax brother, I'd never embarrass or humiliate you like you do me when you call me fat ass or balloon butt." Ella said.

"Now let's answer the young lady's question about his treasure trail," she announced. She then took hold of the sides of his boxer briefs and started slowly lowering them.

Sterling was going berserk. He was trying, unsuccessfully, to fight the massive hold the four girls had on him.

Ella stopped lowering his briefs at the point where his treasure trail blended into his trimmed pubic hair.

"Well there's your answer," looking at the classmate who'd asked the question." His trail ends where his pubic hair starts."

Before Ella could continue another question came up. "I've heard that guys have...a...they sometimes have hairy butt cracks. Is that true?"

Ella's first reaction was, what another great way to embarrass her brother. She'd show the class his naked butt. She was ecstatic at the possibility.

"There's only one way to find out that I know of," she chuckled.

"Ella! Don't you dare!" Sterling mumbled through the sock in his mouth. "I'll never forgive you if..."

His grumbling was cut short by Ella leading the way in turning him around so that his back faced the class. He was squirming with everything he had but was no match for his captors.

Once his back was toward the class he again felt his briefs being lowered. In no time he realized his entire ass was exposed. He could feel the cool air wafting on it.

"I don't see any hair," a voice sprung out from the class.

"The guys I've seen were hairy inside their butt cheeks," came another anonymous voice.

A muffled scream of NO! could be heard coming from Sterling. His groans went unnoticed.

Ella, with her hefty arms, pushed on his back to bend him over. Sterling wasn't having it. He simply bent his knees and lowered his entire body. Ella laughed and instructed the other girls holding him to straighten his legs.

As they did this his butt crack came into view. When his knees were straightened and his back bent over his ass crack opened. The class had a birds eye view of the inside of his crack. They could see the modest amount of hair inside his crack, in addition to his pink puckered ass hole.

There were gasps and oohs as many in the class left their seats to move closer for a better view.

Sterling was totally humiliated. The thought of these girls, many of whom he knew from attending this school earlier, were seeing him like this. His naked ass was open and exposed to everyone. They were viewing some of his most intimate areas.

After everyone had gotten a good close up shot of his man hole and the fuzz surrounding it he felt his briefs being pulled back up. A wave of relief came over him even though they'd all already seen his naked butt. It was still some comfort knowing it was no longer exposed.

He was turned back around to face the class. Ella again looked down to check his bulge size. It seemed the same size as before making her think she was correct in assuming he was erect. He had to be with all that Viagra she'd put in his drink.

"Ok class, has everyone learned all about the differences between girls and boys today? Ella asked.

The class gleefully cheered out, yes! A voice shouted out, "We not only learned things out of the book but we had visuals to boot! This was great!"

Just as Sterling was beginning to believe his humiliating nightmare was about to be over, he heard someone asking another question.

"We've learned about the differences between girls and boys but what about the differences between boys and boys?" Was the question that was pondered.

"I don't get it? What do you mean, the differences between boys and boys?" Ella questioned.

The question was coming from the girl that had inquired about where treasury trails end. She continued, "I babysit, for extra money, and there are two little boys who are still in diapers. Their...their little boy parts are different. That's what I mean by the differences in boys."

12