Health Class Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you mean their parts are different?," Ella asked.

"Well one little boy's penis tip is covered by skin and the other one isn't. That's how they're different." The curious girl answered. "Why are they so different? That's my question."

"Ella laughed and asked, "Haven't you ever heard of circumcision?"

The girl answered, "No, what's that?" She went on to explain her strict upbringing and that she had never been around boys and wasn't allowed to date or use the internet. She further admitted that seeing Sterlings naked butt and in his underwear was the most undressed she'd ever seen a boy.

Shocked to learn a girl of 18 was unaware of this basic information, Ella took it on to enlighten her. She explained what circumcision was and how and why it might be done.

Seeming somewhat overwhelmed by this new information, the clueless girl asked, "So what happens when the boys grow up? Do their pee pees stay the same or do they change?"

An evil thought popped into Ella's mind. In only a second she decided to go with thought.

"Well seeing that this is a health learning class and we have at our disposal a fit young model, we should answer as many questions as possible." Ella announced.

Sterling was listening to every word out of his sister's mouth and wasn't liking any of them. He glanced at her face and saw a frightening evil smirk across her face. He knew that smirk. She was about to go rogue.

He turned to her and mumbled through the sock in his mouth, "Don't even think about it, you fucking cow! I'll kill your fat ass!"

If Ella's mind wasn't made up before those words, it was now. "Sterling just let me know he was in complete agreement and thought it would be an excellent learning opportunity to continue."

With that said Ella again took hold of the sides of his briefs and slowly started lowering them. She stopped after exposing all of his trimmed pubic hair. She then explained that it was popular to trim or manscape this area by today's standards.

Again she started lowering his briefs and exposing his penis stem bit by bit. It seemed to take forever before he felt the waistband leave the head of his monster penis. He felt her lower his briefs down stopping at his ankles.

There he stood, naked for all these younger girls to see. These were girls he knew. He'd gone to school since elementary with many of them. Some of them had spent the night at his house with his sister. He knew the parents of some of these girls. They were now all seeing him fully naked.

As his large dick was unveiled there were gasps and several "oh my gods" from around the room. As his member was released from the confines of his briefs it swayed back and forth. It didn't help that he was struggling to free himself. This made the movement of his dick even more evident.

When Sterling realized he'd been completely exposed the girls close to him could hear the muffled cries of, "NO! NO! NO!...Not this!"

Once the class had started to calm down Ella began again. "We are all learning together that my handsome brother is uncircumcised. I had never had the occasion to learn this myself. I had also never realized that he was so generously endowed."

She heard her brother try to call her a "cunt bitch" through the sock in his mouth. This just pissed her off even more.

Addressing the clueless girl Ella asked, "Does this help clear up any of your confusion? "

"Not really. I mean it's wonderful to finally see an adult penis but I'm still confused about the whole circumcision thing," she said.

"Would it help if you could personally examine our models...extremity to satisfy your criosity?" Ella asked.

Hearing this Sterling again starts squirming feverishly, trying to object to this situation.

Without saying anything the curious girl moves within inches of Sterlings naked body.

"I guess I'm confused about his foreskin." She says. "Why aren't all boys circumcised if it's only for hygienic reasons?

"Well, some men claim that when the foreskin is maneuvered back and forth over the head of the penis, it caused an erotic sensation." Ella said. Turning to Sterling she asked, "Is that the truth or a myth?"

He just looked at her with disgust and mumbled, "Cunt!"

After hearing him call her that Ella turned to the curious girl and said, "It's ok if you want to see what a grown boy's dic...penis feels like. You know, to help satisfy your curiosity. After all that's what this class is all about."

Without anymore encouragement she reached out and put the tip of her index finger on the head of Sterlings penis. His penis responded by twitching which startled her.

"That's ok hun, they do that sometimes. Don't let it scare you." Ella stated.

The girl didn't stop. She reached out and ran her finger from the tip all the way down to the base and then back to the tip.

The strange girl touching his penis was all it took for the massive dose of Viagra Ella had mixed into his drink, to kick in. He felt the blood gates open. The flow of blood gushing into his dick seemed it had the power of Niagara Falls.

His penis rose off its resting place on top of his low hanging balls. In no time it was perpendicular to the floor and pointing straight toward the girls.

Sterling was using any and everything in his power to stop his growing erection. Unfortunately for him nothing was working.

As his massive dick unfurled and expanded the thin foreskin covering his bulbous pink mushroom head retracted. It only took seconds for the entire head to be visible to the class.

Now fully erect his dick seemed to have a heart beat of its own. It throbbed with every pump of blood passing through his body. A gleaming drop of clear liquid had already formed around his piss slit.

Ella, shocked and surprised, but still delighted, announced, "Looks like my dear generous brother wanted to further your education by demonstrating a 20 year old boy's erect penis.

Sterling was completely humiliated. There he stood naked with a raging erection in front of all these younger girls, most of them he knew or knew of.

The clueless girl, still standing inches away from him, said, "Wow, I can't believe they get so big. The boys I babysit for are so small.

"Well to be honest," Ella said. "Most 20 year old boys are nowhere near this size. My brother is very blessed in that area.

As Ella finished her explanation the clueless girl reached out and started maneuvering his foreskin back and forth over his sensitive dripping head. "Is this the motion you were saying that was supposed to be erotic? I don't see why this would do anything."

Ella jumped in saying, "I guess it depends on the individual." As she tried to hold herself together. She couldn't believe she was actually watching someone basically jack off her older brother in a public arena. She was getting revenge on him in a superior manner.

Sterling couldn't understand why his dick was so hard. He'd never been this erect in his life. He was so hard it was beginning to ache.

The clueless girl continued her manipulation of his throbbing dick, as if she were in some kind of trance. More and more pre cum started to flow out of the tip.

Sterling, now could hardly function. All he could think about was relieving himself. He desperately needed to cum. In the back of his mind he knew it was wrong to even think that but the urge to release was overpowering.

He'd passed the point of thinking about anything else. He was so caught up in the need to relieve himself he hardly noticed when the touching stopped.

A sound, unheard by Sterling, had stopped everything. The clueless girl had stopped her fondling of his erection. Ella, Mia and the other girls restraining him, had released their hold.

The only thing that Sterling cared about was relief. He needed to cum, and he needed to cum Now!

When he realized his hand was free he immediately grabbed his massive dick and started stroking like a mad man. It only took a few familiar strokes before he started moaning, "oh fuck, oh fuck me" and the first stream of boy cum shot out. It sprayed some of the girls who were closest to him. The next several explosions landed on the floor and drooled down the underside of his dick.

Coming out of his erotic stupor he opened his eyes and remembered where he was. Looking around he realized he'd just jizzed in front of the class. It wasn't until he heard a familiar voice ask, "What on earth have you done?"

It was his aunt Kathy, back from being ill. What was happening? He was thoroughly confused. Nothing seemed real.

"Aunt Kathy, these girls, including Ella and Mia, did this. They stripped me and then touched me!" Sterling pleaded.

"All I saw when I came in was...I can hardly make myself say the words...but all I saw was you naked and masturbating in front of the class."

"But...but that's not what happened,"he pleaded.

Ella jumped in saying, "Mia, myself and some others rushed up to try and stop him after he took his clothes off. We were so stunned that he then started...started masturbating. We didn't know what to do."

After hearing that Sterling flew into a rage calling his sister every nasty name his addled brain could come up with.

"That's it! Your coming with me to the principal's office," Kathy announced. She grabbed him by the arm and started pulling him along. With his jeans and underwear around his ankles he could barely walk. Between that and being exhausted from his recent massive ejaculation, he was too incapacitated to put up much resistance.

She pulled him through the halls with students milling around while changing classrooms. With his jeans around his ankles his tiny steps made his oversized dick and low hanging balls sway indecently.

Many of the students recognized him from when he used to attend school there. Most of the students had their phones out snapping pics and taking videos.

Sterlings humiliation continued. He was not allowed to pull his underwear and jeans up while standing in the glass office of the principal. Anyone passing the office could see the naked 20 year old boy.

When his mother, Carol, arrived she was taken aback when he was presented to her still naked. "Sterling...what the hell!"

12