Hear Me Ch. 01

Story Info
In a post apocalyptic world, she gets hunted down.
6.2k words
4.64
17.4k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittybunny
kittybunny
118 Followers

DISCLAIMER - Characters are 18+. Please be aware that this story includes scenes of graphic non-consensual sex. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment purposes only. Sex should always be with enthusiastic consent in real life.

*

Walking through the streets, I was whistling "What a Wonderful World" to myself. Something I often allowed myself after checking that the coast was clear. I took careful steps as I looked for a house that was still semi-standing. Those always had something useful if someone else had not taken it yet.

And before I get called irresponsible, I'd like to point to that one time I did have a slight suspicion someone was around and decided to abandon the mission. Besides, the heaps of shattered glass beneath my feet were making noise anyway so there was really no point in being quiet as a mouse in hay.

...Okay, maybe I was looking for excuses but can you really blame me when I've only had myself to entertain me for the past couple days? You see, I am a-okay when I'm left to my spidey senses. Just me and my trusty self, no one to slow me down. So-lo is the way to go-o.

Making my way, I wondered what it would be like to see trees of green and red roses too like in the song. Maybe they didn't even smell that great. And didn't those things have little spikes on them like blades? I certainly wouldn't want to be pricked by one. I took as deep of a breath as I dared.

Mmm, debris... and mould and rot... At least I could see the skies of yellow and clouds of grey. It could be worse.

Who am I kidding?

The bright brutal days and dark scary nights of reality made it difficult to imagine this could have ever been a wonderful world. I kicked at a piece of melted plastic at my feet and it bounced off of a long rectangular plate with a bunch of square buttons on it. Maybe it was, when the song was made 500 years ago.

I squatted down to inspect the object. Pushing the buttons made a satisfying sound so I did it a couple more times, the longer ones sounding different. Then I saw faded white prints on some of the buttons. These were readshapes. I could of course recognise them because I wasn't a savage after all. I shivered. Those people really scared me.

Uhm, perhaps this was a plate for teaching readshapes? I considered taking it with me and teaching Uvey how to read. She had been begging me the past few weeks.

Then I heard it. A crunch somewhere close. Shit.

I hurried behind a nearby pillar. Had I not scanned the area correctly? Took a deep, calming breath before peeking out. Nothing was out of place. Yet, something felt off. I held onto the handle of the knife I had tied to my thigh as I waited. My throat ran dry from the suspense. After a few tense minutes of dead quietness, I decided it was yet again something that had fallen off a building.

Doom it. Hated these false alarms. I continued on, strolling through the debris of my not-so-wonderful world.

There weren't many people on Earth anymore. After the 5th World War, very few remained and tried to survive among the ruins. Not that they had a choice. The rich and most of the middle class had found refuge on the moon and abandoned everyone else. Small populations formed villages in the suburbs where some things still grew in befouled soil.

That was over a 100 years ago. Some people dared to venture out to the empty cities to look for something valuable, although most locations were riddled with old battle debris. I was here scavenging for the brown blocks that smelled sweet but tasted even sweeter. Had them once a few years ago when I was looking for eatingsilvers and I couldn't believe anything could taste that good.

Sure, it isn't entirely safe out here. Packs of savages lurk around once in a red moon. Scary folk they are. Violent and gruesome. And if you get caught wandering alone, oof--

I know, I know... But hear me out, they aren't just for me.

My mother died giving birth to me. And some years later, my father died of heatsick, clutching the right side of his belly and vomiting. Uvey had promised him that she would take me in but soon after his passing she and her husband had learned she was going to have a baby. One more mouth to feed. I had assured her I could fend for myself. After all, I had recently turned eleven at the time. I wasn't a little kid anymore.

But they were still the closest I had to family. Her husband sees me as a burden, but she doesn't mind me coming over often to help. When her little boy also died of a heatsick after merely scraping his knee, we were devastated. I didn't even hear Uvey laugh again until her belly swelled again after a few sorrowful years.

Another little boy. Sweet Josie. The chubbiest cheeks and the cutest nose helped me escape my grief, although I'm sure Uvey never fully healed from her first boy. I didn't have a little brother, but I considered him to be mine. Sad I couldn't tell him stories of my adventures out in the cities. But he would understand when he grew up.

I had promised him to bring the brown and sometimes white blocks made of all the sugarcane in the whole world. I would've saved him some when I had found them the first time but that was before he was born. It would be his 4th birthday in a few months so I had started looking for them, admittedly a little late.

But it's okay. I'll find them. Have a little trust in me. Many people do. I've become a pro at what I'm doing over the years. Foraging anything useful for the people at the village. They depend on me. It might be dangerous but it's the least I could do for them accepting me despite my shortcomings.

As I was lost in thought, something flew right past my face and lodged itself into the wall next to me. I froze, my heart skipping a beat, my ears straining. Heard a soft scowl.

I wasn't alone.

I bolted. With all I got, I ran into the remaining upstanding walls for a hiding spot. Found a couple houses. Good heavens. My heart was beating in my throat. Holding the last of my wits, I ran towards them. Heard hurried footsteps behind me, chasing me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. How could I be so stupid?

Trying to run faster and faster and faster, I abruptly smashed my ankle into something. Shock crashed through my body. I slammed my hand over my mouth and screamed into it as quietly as I could. Pain surged, and I looked down in horror to see a broken metal post piercing my skin. My head felt light all of a sudden. I bit my knuckles, stopping a sob.

No time. Need to hide.

Took a deep, trembling breath. And jacked my leg back to free it, whimpering a little. Felt energy draining out of me. The world around me lurched, starting to spin slowly. I limped forward, cold sweat dripping down my back.

Pain clawed at my leg with every step I took. I stumbled towards the first demolished house in reach. Shut the door and leaned on it for a second, trying not to cry. Took another big breath. Judging by the state of my leg, I wouldn't be able to run anymore but I could hide. Hide where? Up the stairs or down under the ground?

My hands were shaking and my leg was covered in blood. I loosened the cloth holding my knife and tied it around my leg to stop it from bleeding. I desperately wanted to believe I had successfully run into hiding when I heard another rustle coming from the outside. My heart thrumming, I almost squealed with glee when I spotted an intact clothingstorer with doors in the corner.

I got in. Got. Dooming. In. And panted under the still hanging clothes, finally able to catch my breath. The inside was raised from the ground as it had pull outs underneath it, and I could peek through the closed doors.

I didn't understand. My disguise should have been fool proof. None of the baits were disturbed. Really didn't want to get robbed today. Or killed. The savages would take me to their village and sell me as a slave or worse, take me as a wife.

Cold fear washed over me as I registered the sound of cracking wood coming towards me. Praying to the heavens, I reached for my thigh. Came to another horrible realisation that I did not have my knife on me. Had I not picked it back up after putting it down to tie my leg?

Light suddenly barged in as the door of my hideaway opened. I couldn't possibly think straight. Soon as I felt something on my arm, I kicked. Tried to bite. Scratched. Whatever it was, to just get it away from me.

"Shh..." I heard between my grunts of struggle. "Calm down, not gonna hurt you." But I wasn't stupid. A hiss followed what felt like my nail breaking open a little of its skin. Then, the something stopped touching me and I paused my fight to bolt.

Nothing but legs were in front of me, blocking my way. Couldn't get past them. Looked around for a weapon among the clothes but I was trapped. My chest felt like I was running a footrace as the figure slowly descended and a face appeared before me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

In front of me was a man. Not from here. His clothes were like the ones in the old papers. Firm. No holes. Clean. I blinked in amazement and horror.

Had heard stories of them coming down to Earth. For what, no one seemed to know. Trying to guess his intention, I gazed at his face. He let his belongings fall to the ground, bucking closer. So big. I gulped. Surely my heart was about to explode.

"You poor thing," he spoke softly. "Look at you trembling." He smiled at me as he stuck out his hand. I took my chance. Tried to bite him again but he pulled his hand back, then laughed. Why would anyone laugh in this situation?

For what felt like hours, he hovered over me, his eyes making a long, slow sweep from my face down to the rest of my body, pausing at times to stare a little longer. It made me uncomfortable but I didn't move. Eventually, his gaze narrowed on my feetcovers, his face scrunching briefly.

Then he showed me his hand and there was some kind of flat stonecake on it with brown little dots. I looked at it and then at his face. "Go on, take it." I shook my head. He brought it to his mouth and took a little bite which left half of it. "See? Nothing."

Though I'd never allow myself to be bribed or tricked. I figured smelling it wouldn't do any harm. Hesitantly, I lowered my head to take a whiff and was hit with the most amazing smell I'd ever encountered.

I took it from him. To inspect it closer of course, but I wouldn't be eating it. Just licked to see how it tasted. Tiny crunchy bits coated my tongue and my stomach grumbled. I had barely eaten the past few days. I looked at the man who was still smiling at me.

Took a very small bite. Doom... My eyes rolled up. So good I couldn't believe it. Put the rest in my mouth and looked at his hands. He reached back and there was one more. I grabbed it fast before he could eat the other half again and put it in my mouth. Chewed. Closed my eyes to savour it. He chuckled lightly. "You like the cookies, huh?" I nodded. It. Was. So. Freaking. Delicious. "Okay, be good now."

While I was distracted, he reached for my leg and I squealed when he touched me. "Hey!" He snapped his fingers in front of my face. Sounded so angry. He frowned at me as he pointed at my ankle. "You're hurt." I looked down to see my left footcover drenched in blood. Glared back at him. What was he going to do about it? He was the one that had caused it!

I was suddenly hoisted up and forced to bend over. He caught my wrists as I fought to break free. "You're a feisty one, aren't you?" he said playfully. I jumped but my front was quickly flattened against something soft, his knee pushing down on my upper back. Felt rope binding my arms behind me and started to panic. "Stay still, this is for your own good."

I pulled my arms from left to right to no avail. The rope looped several times, quick, skilful. Nothing I did hindered him. Tried to stomp his feet but he dodged me. I felt tightening at my upper arms and cried out as my shoulders were pulled back. A hand ran down my back. "Shh, it's okay." It all happened so fast. I couldn't move anything except my fingers. This was NOT okay.

After being trussed like chicken for dinner, I was lifted and placed on the bed, half sitting against a big featherpad. Great. I was being robbed and humiliated. I blew my hair out of my face. Grunted as I tried to free my arms with all my strength. It didn't hurt but it was annoying.

The man ignored me while rummaging through his backbag. He took out a box and set it next to me before getting in my face again. Would've bit his nose off if the coward hadn't bound me. Lifting my chin, he made me look at him.

My mouth fell open. His eyes. I stared at the colour I'd never seen before on anyone else, only in drawings. Like apples that make your nose wrinkle, so bizarre. Little specks of colour throughout. Must be eyes from the moon. His rumbling voice drew my attention back to him. "What's your name?"

Oh, right, I was pissed.

Reminding myself of that, I tried to look intimidating. Bared my teeth at him like we did. Tried to kick again with my good foot. He was oddly calm about it, one side of his mouth lifting. "Alright, let's fix your leg first."

He reached for his bottle of water and emptied it onto my ankle to clean the blood. I pulled it back because it stung but he caught my foot. "Stay still," he scolded. "It's only going to hurt for a little and then it will be better."

Then he opened the box and took out some things. A flat cotton pad and a brown bottle with a reddish brown liquid. Before I could wonder what it was for, he put the soaked pad on my ankle.

The second it made contact with the wound, I shrieked. Felt like my skin was being scorched. Kicked my leg but he wouldn't relent, holding my ankle tight. He was murmuring "I know, I know," while I whimpered, his thumb gently caressing my skin.

I hissed when he finally let the cotton up. Why on heavens would he do that? At this point I was more than pissed. I was very... very extremely pissed. It already hurt as it was. And he'd lied to me! It didn't hurt a little at all.

He glanced up at me and chuckled. "Did I make you angry?" I watched warily as he put on some more cotton and then wrapped it in stretchy fabric before sticking it to itself. "There, it's done. Now you won't get an infection."

I tilted my head. Such a strange word. "Do you know what an infection is?" I shook my head. "It means you won't get sick from it." I looked at my ankle, my eyebrows raising. Water and burning liquid to not get heatsick. Didn't know you could do that.

The man climbed up right next to me. "Will you tell me your name now?" I opened my mouth and closed, not sure what to do. How did he expect me to tell him? His eyes went to my mouth and fingers brushed my bottom lip and it dawned on him. "Can you talk?" I shook my head no once again.

My mouth had never been able to form words no matter how much I tried. Father had taught me how to write and read to communicate. At our village I had to point and make shapes in the air as others could do neither. It had been that way my whole life. And when I couldn't explain myself, well, I just couldn't.

I only wished I could sing all the pretty songs. But everyone knew I was the best whistler in the world. Some people didn't speak to me, didn't even look at me, afraid I would make them sick too with muteness.

One time the steelshaper uncle slapped me because I had looked at him after being told off. It didn't bother me though, or not enough I suppose. I was thankful to not have been banished from my village.

I would bring them many treasures of the city, guessing their purpose and sometimes even inventing a new one. They'd nod and some would even smile or give me food in exchange. They were good, honest people.

"That's okay," the man said softly, snapping me back. I felt a hand snaking up my leg and then it was under my skirt at my knee. I quickly pulled my legs up. What on heavens was he doing?

In a flash, his hand went on my wounded ankle and his thumb pressed into it. I screamed from the pain shooting through me. His other hand quickly closed around my mouth as he looked around. My muffled sobs vibrated against his palm as he dug his thumb in firm circles. My ankle felt like it was being ground by stone.

He finally stopped and my body began to shiver. "I have to do this so you don't get an infection," he sighed. "You don't want to die, do you?" I was bleeding again, my head dizzy. I shook my head, feeling a coldness washing over me. I really did not want to die. "But I can do this somewhere else so it won't hurt. Would you like that?" I immediately nodded yes without thinking.

His hand disappeared under my skirt again. I tensed but didn't dare to move as his other hand was still at my aching ankle and I was afraid he would do it again if I moved. The circles started at my knee and slowly went up to my inner thigh.

Then suddenly, his hand was between my legs. Felt his other hand tighten at my ankle as I flinched. I looked at him. "Don't worry. I'm going to make you feel better."

His hand began exploring. I wasn't sure at first but it did feel okay. Didn't hurt at all actually. Just a little strange, having something there. His fingers found something. Firm. Soft. I couldn't tell. Felt my brows bunching. Sensitive. Still unsure about it.

Had heard a story about a girl that had lifted her skirts to a man and it had turned him into a snake. That it had bitten her there and hurt terribly.

He licked his thumb and brought it back between my legs. Rubbing gently. My head fell back. Oh wow that felt good. Whatever he was doing. Really really good. I sighed, partially in relief. He wasn't lying.

Felt my muscles lose tension. Such a strange sensation. My thighs spread on their own, shaking a little. "That's a good girl. Feels good, doesn't it?" he hummed. He was watching my face, his breathing getting deeper. The tingles in my lower belly intensified impossibly as I gazed back at him, my eyes heavy.

He paused to feel lower, gather something --medicine I guessed-- and returned, spreading it around, more slick. His hand so warm and soft and nice. I swallowed, my mouth parting, face relaxing. Beginning to pant. The feelings rose each time as I puffed.

I closed my eyes to feel it, the healing back and forth motion. My belly taut. "There you go, just relax." Barely registered the tip of his finger spreading my nether lips before slowly inserting into me.

I flinched. Was he putting medicine in? He pushed more and my eyes shot open with a gasp. "I said don't move." I voiced a soft complaint, tense from the pressure of his finger spreading me. But I didn't want to anger him.

It wasn't bad until he probed at something painful inside. I winced, my brows furrowing. Something lit up in his eyes. "Oh sweetheart..." He gently pulled me down so I was lying completely.

His fingers returned to the place he had been rubbing, above my lips. This time quick, concentrating on a small spot. I cried out. A sharp uptick, my back lifting. My eyes unfocused. The sensation too much. I was making worried noises. Needed more. Needed less. The thrill of it all scaring me. So good.

He suddenly stopped whatever he was doing, wouldn't continue. I waited as I panted. My heart was fluttering like I had been running and sweat dripped down my leg. I felt tense. Disappointed. Didn't understand why.

I opened my eyes to the sensation of something cold against my throat. Met his eyes. Right above me. So close. Piercing. Beautiful. Made my belly tingle. Bit my lip as I let my eyes roam over his face, the warmth of his breath on mine.

Plump lips. Fuzzy eyebrows. Fuzzy face. Handsome. Wanted to touch it. Perhaps he'd let me. Felt my lips curl up as I thought of it and he smiled back, one side of his lips lifting. Between my legs was hot. I didn't even feel my ankle anymore.

kittybunny
kittybunny
118 Followers
12