Hear Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had misjudged him terribly. Maybe he was a healer from the moon who came to help. What a kind person. Glad I hadn't bitten him. The poor man. Wished I could thank him after he was done but I had barely any offering with me.

"I love that you folk don't wear underwear," he rumbled, his voice a little gruff. Didn't understand what he meant. Of course I did. I had my underskirt for chilly weather and even an overskirt for colder days.

I froze as the object at my neck came to rest closer. A knife, I realised. Flickered back to his eyes with a gasp. Nearly all black yet something much darker behind them. Since when had it been there?

Just then, the knife suddenly moved and I held my breath, my heart pounding. The sharp edge scraped the skin along my neck, from jaw to collarbone, leaving it feeling raw. Why? Had I offended him?

I let out a yelp as the knife dug deeper against my throat, threatening to slice right through my veins. I couldn't breathe. Couldn't move. His eyes broke contact with mine and followed the knife down my sternum until it caught in my shirt. I whimpered. What the fuck was happening? He nicked at it, the rotten fabric already giving in.

I stared at the ceiling. Felt a tug and then a breeze on my bare breasts. Tried to gulp down air, more and more and more of it but I couldn't get any to fill my chest. Then the sharp edge on my nipple. He remained there, giving it a slight pinch with the blade.

Oh good heavens, he was going to skin me alive! My soul almost left my body. Shred me to pieces he would. Make me his dinner like the savages. I tried to breathe. Really tried. He cupped my face and his thumb wiped at my cheek. Wet. I was shaking. Hadn't even realised I was crying.

His lips came close, caressed mine. "Pretty bird," he breathed. He licked my lips and I let him, my breath catching. The sharp knife threatening my skin was a stark contrast to his soft lips. Then I think he started biting. Taking my lips into his mouth and sucking on them.

I laid frozen until his fingers dug into my cheeks, forcing my jaw open. His tongue invaded my mouth to chase mine. In between the harsh strokes of his tongue, I tried to catch my breath. His intensity stilled my mind. Leaving only the feel of his breath and tongue. Wet and hot and demanding.

He disappeared from my vision, doing the same thing on my neck. One of his hands found my other nipple. Pinching it. Painful. Then rolling. I whined. The same throb in my lower belly building, my eyes getting heavier. Closing a little.

He wiped my eyes again, gently shushing me, then shifted. Something wet brushed against the nipple where the knife was. Gentle licks sent tremors all over me. My chest was going up and down rapidly. Soft lips closed around my nipple as he began to suck. I wasn't even nursing. Didn't make sense. Nothing did, but doom it felt good too.

He started to sometimes graze his teeth, biting painfully. Then switched sides, his fingers replacing his lips. My breath deepened. Nipples swollen and sensitive. I wanted him to stop but also continue, confused, my body squirming.

Heard a brief sibilant sound as he reached under himself. Opened my eyes. The knife was gone. His hand suddenly grabbed me by the hair, pulling me up to him. I hissed. Wanted to reach to free myself, my arms trapped under me, kicking my legs instead from the pain.

He smiled cruelly, doing something below him in between us. My eyes watered from the tight grip on my scalp. He jerked me by the hair, forcing me to focus on him. "Watch me," he demanded. I tried to shake my head though it barely moved, trying to get his hand to let me go. Began to struggle, twisting and kicking.

Like a prayer answered by the heavens, the hand finally loosened but my panic grew anew. Did not even have time to feel relieved before his hand found my neck, squeezing in a way that made it harder to breathe.

My chest rose and fell rapidly without breath. I opened my mouth, gasping, trying. Getting no air. Felt my heartbeat against his fingers. He positioned himself between my legs, holding me still by the thigh, his breath ragged.

I looked fearfully into his eyes. Finally realised what he was about to do, what he had been doing. Felt my eyes flutter before a darkness crept over them. I forced them open to make contact with his in a desperate attempt, all of it blurry. Feeling so heavy.

I couldn't die. Josie needed me. And Uvey. Grandpa across the road. Sick auntie Mitts. I was begging him. Please I couldn't. Please.

"That's right," I heard in the distance. His hand loosened a bit, allowing air to flow in. Hope blossomed in my chest with the first breath I took while my heart continued to flutter in terror. "You watch, you get to breathe," he rasped.

I coughed as I struggled for more air, his hand still around my neck, the threat of it. My chest hurt, my insides burning as if it was fumes I was gasping down. But praise upon the heavens I was breathing.

I nodded as soon as I could, as fast as I could, my eyes never leaving his. Letting him know I'd listen as long as he'd let me live. He'd do whatever and I'd endure it. Go home. Sleep. Forget. Look for the brown blocks. For Josie.

My wish to obey shattered as I felt his sex press against my entrance. The way he looked at me with such relish. Such... hunger. No different than a wildhound about to eat his prey. Every muscle in my body screamed at me to fight and get away from him.

Not only were his eyes locked on mine, but I felt like they were piercing my soul as he slowly pushed forward, as if to thieve it along with my virtue. I felt myself widen impossibly, my insides stretching. So much pressure. So much pain. He grunted as he entered me, the hand at my throat tightening briefly.

He drew back a little. I whined. It hurt. And he pushed again, deeper, my insides clenching. "Fuck." My mouth fell open with a silent choke. His grip on me was so strong I could barely squirm, let alone struggle. Pure satisfaction crossed his face, the ugly grin so beautiful on his features, his breathing heavy.

I bit my lip to soften a scream as he finally surged forward, shredding my maidenhead. Unable to process the sensation, I froze. I'd never felt such pain before, my muscles cramping. I wanted to beg him to stop.

He smirked, kept pushing, beginning to thrust, his sex stroking the part of me he had just broken. I tried to swallow the sob in the back of my throat, afraid he'd get angry if I showed any resistance, but I couldn't.

My meek cries of pain followed every harsh sway of his relentless hips. Too much. All of him was too much. I was shaking. He bent over, soft lips returning, his other hand kneading my thigh as he speared more of him into me. I tried to kiss him back, tears streaking down my temples into my hair. He pushed once more, hard, all of him, our hips meeting.

Right then he stopped moving, our lips trembling against each other. His thumb lightly stroked my neck. I felt so full. Impossibly stretched. His body was tense against mine, his jaw tight. He stared into my soul.

A whimper found its way out of my chest when he started shifting. I feared my brief reprieve was to end. "Shh..." he crooned. His other hand returned just above where we were joined, whispering the promise of pleasure as he gently rubbed. "Don't cry, little bird. Sing for me."

My breath released. The sensation overtook me. Deep twinges swirling with the pain. So good. I focussed on it, wanting it all to end. The sore ache slowly leached out of me, replaced by intense pleasure from the way he stroked my little nub.

Chilled air met my heated throat as he released my neck. His hand slid down to mould my breast, tweaking my nipple and sending jolts over me. I didn't want to understand. I just wanted to feel. This and more of it.

He began to thrust again, long and deep and gentle, my body sizzling in electrifying pleasure. I moaned. It still hurt but I was drowning in bliss.

He captured my mouth and I surrendered. Couldn't possibly escape the sublime torture. He grunted with every thrust, filling me harder and faster, his breath stuttering as the pads of his fingers massaged my breasts.

He was everywhere, chasing every sensation that might give me respite, thwarting any attempt I might make to fight back.

Licked his way down to my neck. I clamped down, unable to stop myself, his groan vibrating against my skin. "You sexy little beast," he gasped against my ear. He was taking me places, making me feel things I never knew existed. My body trembled. I was moving with him, not even realising it.

He came into my sight. I was reaching something that made me squirm but I remembered to keep looking. My breath shuddering and eyes slitted, damp. The pleasure was getting worse with every stroke of his flesh. He stared intensely. My hips trembled. "There you go, sweetness, come for me, come all over my cock," he murmured. I didn't know what he meant.

Deep waves crashed in my core, taking me higher. That terrible feeling. My back arched and my mouth fell open. Something in me exploded. I cried out. Serene pleasure bloomed out of me. Tinglings spread through my body, to my chest, limbs, knees and even fingers as blobs of black danced behind my heavy eyelids.

I was burning with ecstasy and he was rocking me through it. His head buried into my neck, my sex pulsing rapidly on him and against his fingers. It was becoming too much.

His thrusts became erratic, his voice gruff. Both his forearms came to lay next to my head. "Fuck, fuck," he groaned, his hips grinding, trying to get deeper. His sex flexed in me and I felt something warm. He kept on going, his thrusts gradually slowing. I was whimpering when he finally stopped. Weightless. Floating in a daze. Both of us panting.

My eyes focussed as the pleasure faded away. He chuckled. "Feeling better?" Hot shame scorched through me. I couldn't look at him as he pulled out of me.

My arms ached from their position and so did the place between my legs. He got behind me and I was lifted to sit straight. I stared at the mixture of blood and his seed smeared on my thighs as he started untying me.

I hadn't known... I thought he was- he was supposed to heal me. I pressed my lips tight, trying to hold back my tears. It had hurt so much I had wanted to like it. What would everyone think of me? I wished he had just hurt me instead.

When I was freed, I didn't dare move. Tried to ignore his touch when he began kneading my sore shoulders. I didn't want it to feel good but it did. I wanted to throw up. He held my upper arms tight and leaned into my ear. Softly spoke into it, giving shivers down my spine.

"Alright sweetheart, I'm going to take you home but you have to behave. Can you do that for me?" My heart skipped. I nodded vigorously. I wanted to go home so badly. "Good. Good girl."

He swiftly tied my wrists together in front of me, covered my chest with some cloth and gathered his stuff, before lifting me in his arms. Since I couldn't walk, I remembered. My ankle was the least of my worries right now however.

Everything was a blur from then on. There was a ship outside waiting. We entered. "Cornell, start the engine, nearest village," he ordered. "Yes, Sergeant," someone responded. Some talk occurred. Few minutes later we stopped.

Exiting the ship, my heart started pumping at the sight of home. Guess the ship was making enough noise to make people gather. He set me down, my hands still tied. My eyes searched and I felt a sense of relief when I spotted Uvey and her husband Berk. They came forward, as if claiming me. Josie next to them. I wanted to run to them, my muscles tensing.

Suddenly, a hand gripped my hair and yanked my head back against his hard chest. "Not so fast, beautiful. Pay attention, this is the fun part," he whispered in my ear.

I stood in horror as his other hand went to lift up my skirt. Closed my eyes. Gasps and murmurs covered the crowd. I burned in shame at the thought of the sticky mess between my legs. My limbs felt weak.

In a flick, I was pushed to the ground. "One sack of oats," he announced. Silence. Murmurs. My heart was racing.

"Two, and a sack of rice," I heard Berk's voice.

I looked up to see Uvey standing slightly behind him, not looking at me. Covering Josie's eyes and ears. I started to struggle. Why wasn't she saying anything? Flailing, I grunted and made noise to make her look at me as my captor held me hostage.

"Alright," he said. In between my attempts to get up, I saw the sacks of goods being delivered. No. This couldn't be real. I yelled and kicked. She would never give me away. Never. The man leaned down. "Continue, and I'll make you regret it," he said through gritted teeth, jerking my head.

"Say goodbye, Josie," Uvey spoke, before turning and disappearing into the crowd. I froze. Saw his little feet before lifting my head. Chubby cheeks and big eyes. "Mama say you go with nice man," he said cheerfully. "Biigg house and yummies. Mmm, belly full."

I leaned into his tiny hand as he touched my cheek. My chest ached. I nodded. Big house and nice man. His smile dropped a little. "No cry, back soon, okay?" he bargained. He must have sensed my distress, poor boy. I tried to muster a smile, my bottom lip curling instead. I didn't have the heart to lie to him, didn't answer.

I kissed his palm. Tried to lock his face in my memory as I was forcefully lifted off the ground and turned around to walk into the ship. I crumbled to the floor once inside it.

"Cornell, prepare for the moon."

12