Hear no Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept him on as our receiving and warehouse manager, he took to it like a duck to water. The store has proven to be beneficial in many ways, not only were we in the black in four months we have been hiring more and more people with disabilities, something at the core of Mary's being. It's she who interviews and does all the hiring for the store, where most of the larger stores may bag your purchases our baggers and stockers are nearly all learning disabled or people with down syndrome, we even have a lady that can't walk that decorates all the cakes.

Mary and I never married, we didn't feel we needed to, we have everything set up so that if one dies the other is taken care of. We aren't very hands on any longer but we still show up each day, as our financial portfolio increased we didn't buy a larger place in the suburbs, we've stayed in our three bedroom upper flat, we don't need anymore than that. Sean and Sarah purchased a home in the subs and have three kids, they too are mainly supervisory at this point, having opened three other bakeries throughout the metro area they have plenty to keep them busy.

Our love life continues to be enjoyable even as we age. We don't go at it as often as years ago or with the same tenacity, but we still enjoy our romps, it's amazing what twenty-five minutes on a Sunday afternoon can do to bolster your outlook on life.

She was homeless, I was empty, somehow, we found one another and made a life worth living together.