Hear No Evil Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky learns to be adventurous.
7.5k words
4.68
3.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Becky was born deaf. She knew her speech was difficult for most people to understand so she normally just remained silent around strangers. She relied mostly on sign language but was fairly proficient at reading lips so long as the speaker didn't mumble or have a beard or a bushy mustache.

Becky and I had been dating for a little over two months and my sign language had improved to the point where I could say I was 'conversational' if not 'fluent.' I'd trimmed my mustache very short and Becky was very pleased and impressed that I'd made the effort to learn her language so quickly. It came almost naturally to me and, besides, with a little effort, most people in the world can learn the language of the country that they're living in. Deaf people are the exception to that rule and I knew it was incumbent on me to learn her language since she certainly could not learn mine.

Becky sometimes seemed clueless or naïve about little things in life because she was oblivious to the audible cues in society that we all just take for granted. She was deaf but she was, by no means, dumb. She was sharp witted, funny and intelligent beyond her education. She was an avid reader with a wide vocabulary and a good understanding of a wide range of subjects.

I owned a small shop not far from my house that kept me pretty busy and she worked as an accountant for a general contractor. She worked four 10-hour days per week and could pick those days as she liked, while I was able to leave my shop in the hands of my capable store manager and spend time with Becky almost anytime I pleased. We lived only about four miles apart and she was spending as much time at my house as I was spending at her tiny apartment.

Becky seemed overly modest and reserved when we first met. We'd been sleeping together since our fifth or sixth date but she'd always been very shy about her body and was even bashful about seeing my body. She either didn't know what she wanted or was reluctant to say what she liked or didn't like. With her permission, I'd been trying to break her out of her shyness and tendency to become easily embarrassed.

It had taken about two weeks for her to finally reach the point at which she no longer covered herself with her hands or reached for a robe in order to walk from the bed to the bathroom. She allowed me to see her nakedness and even permitted herself to revel in my attention most of the time. Every time I was nude I encouraged her to look, touch and explore whatever and wherever she wanted. I started by placing her hands on me and guiding her touch until she was able to do it without my guidance. She eventually admitted that she liked to fiddle with and examine my cock, my balls and everything that made our bodies different and she spent a lot of time poking and prodding at me.

I woke up in my own king size bed on a Saturday morning with Becky lying next to me. I reached out to touch her and she stirred but didn't wake completely. We'd gone bicycling the afternoon before and had pedaled almost seventy-five miles; that was an average weekend ride for me but she'd been pretty tired at the end of the day.

I'd successfully convinced her that she didn't have to wear her oversized t-shirt or pajamas to bed so we were both completely nude this morning. She was outside the covers and sleeping on her stomach with her leg pulled up and her knee bent at ninety degrees. I turned on my side to face her and caressed her side, hip and butt. Lingering on her plump, round butt cheeks I squeezed a little and massaged the big muscles. I continued down the back of her thighs, lightly caressing and massaging all the way to her calf muscles. I brought my hand back up and dragged my finger between her thighs and up her butt crack, applying just the slightest pressure. She started to moan softly but otherwise didn't move.

I wasn't sure what effect I was having on her but, combined with my natural morning state and the view of her beautiful backside I was extraordinarily horny. I turned onto my back and started to massage myself. I took my cock in my fist and, starting slowly, began to masturbate. I was beginning to pick up the tempo when Becky turned over and faced me. She reached out and lazily placed her hand on my hip and then, facing my cock, laid her head on me using my belly as a pillow.

She didn't reach for me but sat still, resting her open palm on my hip watching me jerking off so I just continued. I sped up my pace the closer I got. My cum erupted with the power of Vesuvius and apparently spattered Becky's face as she abruptly pulled back a few inches.

When I'd finished cumming, Becky was still resting on my belly but turned her head to face me. She smiled broadly with a dollop of cum on her lower lip and chin. I reached down and wiped my cum off her face with my fingers and put them in her mouth. She cleaned my fingers and then seductively licked her lips.

"Did you like the show?"

"Yes. Your cum shot so high."

I laughed. "I perform better with an audience."

I put my arm around her and was rubbing her back and trying to reach her butt. She scooted up my body until our heads were about even and drew a leg up across me with her knee bent. I was able to reach her butt now as I reached down to squeeze her cheek, run my fingers along her crack and down to the opening of her pussy. Becky squirmed a little trying to touch my fingers with her clit but they just wouldn't reach.

She finally rolled onto her back and, taking my hand, placed it on her pubic mound. I'm pretty astute so I took the hint and, with the heel of my hand pressing into her pubic bone, started to stroke her pussy with all four fingers. I allowed my middle finger to apply gentle pressure on her clit on each upward stroke. Almost involuntarily Becky spread her legs wide, tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She crossed her hands over the back of my wrist and held my hand in place.

I stopped petting her, wriggled my hand free and placed it atop her hands instead. I guided her own hands into her pussy and it turned out that she was also fairly astute, not to mention horny as hell.

She started to masturbate using the middle and ring fingers of one hand while spreading her outer lips wide with her other hand. I shifted my position until my head was resting atop her upper thigh with the tip of my nose only about twelve inches from the action. She stopped and looked down at me; I looked back at her with a questioning look as if to say, "Aren't you going to perform for me too?"

I knew she was embarrassed about masturbating in front of me but she had asked me to teach her to be more free about her sexuality so I placed my hand on hers and used her own fingers to rub up and down across her clit and then removed my hand. It took her a while but as she became more and more excited by her own efforts she dug deeper into her cunt. I lost my perch when she drew her knees up and shoved two fingers of one hand inside her to massage her 'G-spot' while rubbing her clit with two fingers of her other hand.

The urgency of her masturbation increased and she was making soft, mewling noises when she suddenly threw her legs out straight, arched her back and frantically rubbed her clit. She stopped breathing, went stiff and came on her hands releasing a little vaginal fluid as she did. I sat transfixed in fascination.

It took Becky a couple of minutes to recover enough to look down herself at me. I smiled up at her from between her legs and kissed her hand. I drew a finger into my mouth and licked it. I lapped up her juices from her hand and cleaned each individual finger and then, with purpose, moved up to kiss her deeply. "Do you taste yourself?"

She nodded.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

She didn't nod but only kissed me.

"You don't like the taste of your own pussy?"

"It's just weird."

"It doesn't taste bad but it's nasty for a girl to taste her own cum. Is that what you're saying?"

She nodded.

"Then you need to do it more often until you're comfortable with yourself."

I took her hand in mine and guided it to her pussy. I ran her fingers along her soaking wet snatch and got them good and wet before guiding them back to her mouth. She looked into my eyes as she licked her fingers and then drew each one into her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue.

"That is so damned sexy!"

"Really? You like that?"

"Don't you?"

"It's OK, yes. I like it more that you like it."

"Good, no embarrassment?"

"A little but it's OK." Staring into my eyes she reached down to her pussy again and pushed two fingers deep inside herself, withdrew them and then brought them to her mouth and moaned as she sucked them clean. She released her fingers signed, "You like that?"

"Oh, yes. You are so sexy."

We lay about, touching and smooching for a while longer before finally getting out of bed to start the day. We stood side-by-side at the sink, looking at our naked bodies in the mirror and brushed our teeth. Still brushing my teeth I turned to the toilet and raised the seat, something I'd learned to do now that Becky was staying overnight more often. Becky turned around, leaned her butt on the vanity and faced me as I took a leak. I turned to look at her and saw the fascination in her expression. "You've never seen a guy pee?"

She nodded, "When I was really little I saw the neighbour boy pee. We were playing outside and he just pulled his pants down and peed on a tree. I thought it was funny then; but it looks sexy when you do it. I've always wished I could stand up to pee."

I laughed a little. "OK. You can watch anytime you want."

I finished up, lowered the seat but didn't flush. I reached into the shower to adjust the water temperature and then stepped in under the large shower head in the ceiling. I turned and watched Becky through the shower door as she finished brushing her teeth and sat on the toilet to relieve herself. She watched me watching her and signed, "You enjoying the show?"

"Always." I smiled.

She wiped herself by reaching between her legs and then flushed. The water in the shower went cold; I yelped and jumped away from the stream of water until it'd returned to its normal temperature. Becky laughed at me as she opened the shower door and joined me.

We hadn't ever showered together so this was a treat. I drizzled shower gel into a loofah sponge and washed her from her shoulders to the soles of her feet. I made sure to thoroughly wash between her lovely ass cheeks and even briefly poked my finger into her asshole and was surprised when she didn't object. I turned her to face me and washed into her armpits and across her tits, paying special attention to her nipples. I scrubbed south and into her belly button, across her hips and down to her vulva. She spread her feet to accommodate me as I gently scrubbed between her thighs and all the way back to her asshole before washing down her legs. I stopped on my way back up to plant a kiss in the blond hair on her pubic mound.

When I was done, Becky took the loofah from me, rinsed it and added more shower gel. She copied my performance even going so far as to quickly push her finger into my asshole as I had done to her. She spun me around and washed into my armpits, across my chest and down my belly. I spread my feet wide to give her access and she ran her hands and the sponge between my legs, across my balls, reaching back to my asshole again. She finished by generously soaping my dick and vigorously pumping it in her fist as she grinned up at me. She rinsed me, kissed me on the head of my cock and hugged me tightly as we stood under the warm shower.

I was first to step out of the shower grabbing a towel as Becky washed her hair with the shampoo and conditioner she'd left at my place. I had finished toweling off when she stepped out of the shower so I grabbed another bath towel and wrapped her in it and began to dry her. I left her hair alone as I knew she'd want to use the blow-dryer but I dried her from her shoulders to her feet. I made sure that her beautiful tits, butt and pussy were especially dry. "I see which are your favourite parts."

"What is your favourite part on me?"

She brought her hand to her chin and stepped back, raising one eyebrow, to give me an exaggerated inspection. "I don't really know. I like your dick but I like your hands a lot too."

I wiggled my fingers at her and we laughed.

Becky remained in the bathroom to dry and style her hair while I stepped into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and then went barefoot into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee and cook our breakfast of eggs and bacon. I didn't bother with underwear and wouldn't have bothered dressing at all but cooking bacon in the nude is never a good idea.

Becky was dressed in a pretty, flower print sundress when she joined me in the kitchen. We hadn't made any plans yet so we talked about what we'd like to do that day as we ate our breakfast. She was still pretty sore from the bicycle ride the day before so she said, "Nothing strenuous."

I affected an exaggerated pout, "Well, that leaves out most everything I want to do."

"How about we just lay about and watch some TV or something?"

"If we do that we're going to end up in bed all day."

"No we won't."

"You underestimate how much I want you all the time. Do you want me just as much?"

"Yes. Most of the time. I think about it a lot but..."

"But you're too embarrassed?"

She nodded, knowing that I was going to make something of it.

"What do you want to do right now?"

She just grinned at me.

"C'mon. You have to stop being embarrassed about the things you like and the things you want."

She got up, walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders. She leaned in to kiss me and pushed me backward. I scooted my chair back and she spread her dress to straddle my lap facing me. She put her arms around me and kissed me passionately.

"Why are you embarrassed to sit on my lap and kiss me? This is wonderful."

"Because I'm not wearing any underwear."

Now it was my turn to blush.

"Oh, I see." I reached down to raise the hem of her dress to have a peek.

She gave me a wicked grin and signed, "Do you know what I want?"

"Tell me."

"I want you to fuck me."

I reached my hands under her dress and cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and squeezed, "Do you want me to fuck you hard or soft?"

"I want you to fuck me hard."

I squeezed her cheeks even harder and pulled her into me. I reached under her from behind and found the entrance to her pussy. Finding it already wet I smeared her juices up her butt crack and across her asshole. I picked her up with me as I stood and placed her feet on the floor.

I turned her around and with my hand in the middle of her back I pushed her over the kitchen table. She bent forward at the waist and I flipped the back of her dress up across her back. Reaching under her again to probe her pussy with one hand I pushed my shorts down with the other. I pressed my hand hard into her back and she laid her upper torso onto the table top giving me full access to her exposed backside.

I took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down, from her clit to her asshole while I roughly squeezed and spread her ass cheeks. She was already pretty wet and with the addition of my own pre-cum I slid into her easily and humped her like a rutting animal. I had her ass cheeks spread widely with both hands and watched my cock sliding in and out of her distended pussy while her little asshole clenched and puckered.

I couldn't resist pressing my thumb against her asshole and, almost before I knew it, I'd pushed past her tight sphincter muscle. Becky just humped back against me as I continued to fuck her like a wild horse. She gave no complaint as I pushed my thumb all the way into her at the same time I drove in and out of her pussy with everything I had. In my frenzy I actually began to move the kitchen table across the floor as I shoved myself into her.

I kept humping as I came. I was grunting and almost shouting as I let go inside her and just continued hammering. I could feel my cum oozing out of her pussy but my cock wasn't going soft. Becky groaned loudly as her anus suddenly grabbed my thumb and began to spasm hard. Her ass grabbed and released my thumb at least a dozen times in the span of thirty seconds before it stopped. I withdrew my cock and my thumb and stepped back to admire my handiwork.

Becky was spread, face down across my kitchen table with the back of her dress flipped up to expose her ass to me; her feet were spread wide and my cum was running out of her pussy and down the inside of both thighs. I slapped her ass hard with my open hand and enjoyed the way her cheeks jiggled so I did it again and again while she just moaned. I stopped and started to pet and caress her cheeks instead.

Becky reached under herself and ran her fingers up the inside of one thigh and touched our combined cum. She slowly pushed up from the table and turned to face me; raising the front of her dress and scooping our cum up with her fingers. She smiled wickedly and pushed her fingers into my mouth. My initial reaction was disgust but I relaxed and resolved to clean her fingers by sucking them.

"You like the taste of yourself?" She signed.

I shrugged. "It's not bad, just weird. Never did it before."

"I like it when you eat your cum. I think it's sexy."

"Good, then I'll do it anytime you want." Turnabout is fair play.

Becky excused herself and went to use the half bathroom just off the kitchen. She spent quite a while getting herself cleaned up before emerging again. "You came a lot!"

I grinned at her, "You came pretty good too, didn't you?"

She nodded and smiled widely.

"You like it when I put my thumb up your ass?"

"Yes. It was weird but I did like it."

"You ever tried it before? Maybe with 'Big John?'"

She laughed and shook her head. "No, never before. My friend Lydia told me that her husband fucks her ass sometimes. She said she likes it so I guess I don't mind your thumb."

"Do you want to try my cock in your ass sometime?"

"OK. Sometime. We can try if you want."

I held her butt in my hands and kissed her hard. "You're learning how to be a nasty girl, aren't you?"

She grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

We sat and watched some TV for a while but quickly bored of that so I suggested that we walk down the street to the bistro and have some lunch; she readily agreed. I went into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of underwear and changed into a pair of cargo shorts. I was putting my shoes and socks on as I watched Becky pull on a pair of panties under her sundress.

"Why panties? Nobody will know if you don't."

"You put on underwear."

I stood up, dropped my shorts, stripped out of my underwear and pulled my shorts back on. I stood there with my hands on my hips and waited for Becky to make up her mind. She relented and reached under her dress and pulled her panties off, leaving them in the floor.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

She shook her head a little.

"You're embarrassed?"

"Yes, a little."

"You're not ready to be that nasty yet?"

"I will try... I will try not to be embarrassed if you like it."

"I like it but I want you to like it too or it's just not going to work."

"I will try."

We held hands as we walked down the street and around the corner to our favourite bistro. We sat opposite one another in small metal chairs on the patio and enjoyed our sandwiches. Becky signed, "This chair feels cold on my ass." One of the cool things about speaking a language nobody else understands is that you can say anything in public.

"Well, it's a warm day so it should feel good, right?"

"Yes. Actually, it really does."

We laughed and finished our sandwiches. "Let's walk down to the shop for a little bit. I want to check on a couple of things. Do you mind?"

12