Hear No Evil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem."

We enjoyed the warm day as we walked the few blocks to the shop. The shop wasn't open on Saturday but I unlocked the door and let Becky inside ahead of me. I turned and locked the door behind us but didn't flip on the lights in the front of the shop as customers might think it was open. I went into the back room and checked to see if the manager had left a list of items to be ordered. He had, so I took it back out to the front room and filled out and signed the paperwork required to place the orders and left them on the counter.

Disinterested in what I'd been doing, Becky patiently waited for me to finish. I put my work down and walked to her hugging her to me and kissing her. She returned my affection until I reached down to cup and squeeze one breast. She stepped back and turned to look through the front window. There were a couple of people walking by on the other side of the street and an occasional passing car but I knew that, with the lights off, nobody could see inside the shop at all. Still, it felt very exposed and Becky balked at making out in front of the window.

"Embarrassed?"

"No way mister!" She actually signed and simultaneously said this out loud to emphasize her point.

"Why, are you embarrassed?" I signed.

"You know I am but this time you have to stop. People can see us."

"They can't see us. It's light outside and dark in here. The windows are tinted so that you can stand right in the front window and nobody will be able to see you."

She looked at me dubiously and shook her head, "No way."

"I thought you were a nasty girl."

"I can't be that nasty."

"Sure you can. Nobody can see you but even if they could, who cares?"

"I care. I am not a slut."

"You're my slut, aren't you?"

She stopped and stared at me for a minute. "You really want me to be a slut?"

I touched her hip and squeezed her bum and signed, "Yeah. Sometimes I really do. Will you try or do you really want me to stop?"

Becky looked up at me with what almost looked like fear in her eyes. I took her by the hand and led her to the front door of the shop. I opened the door and stood out on the sidewalk with her. I pointed at the front window and we stood there looking at our own reflections but couldn't see anything inside the shop. We went back inside and I locked the front door behind us again.

I hugged Becky again and squeezed her tit again. This time she didn't pull back. She didn't object as I dropped a strap off her shoulder, bent down and lifted her tit out of the dress and kissed her nipple. Becky was looking over my shoulder and watching as a man walked by the shop. When I reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress to expose her pantiless pubes she moaned deeply and whined out loud, "Noooo."

I pulled back and said, "No? You don't want me to make love to you?"

"I do, but not here. Too many people."

"That might make it exciting."

She thought hard about that. "You like them to see?"

"They can't see."

"OK, but you like to fuck me so people can see?"

"Maybe, why not be daring sometimes?"

"Oh. I'm really embarrassed."

"OK. I can see that. Try to relax and have fun anyway. OK?"

She reluctantly nodded and allowed me to lift her dress. I kissed her deeply and groped her everywhere. I caressed her bare butt, her pussy and her tits. I reached inside her pussy with my middle finger and spread her wetness up to her clit and gave it a little nudge. Becky still stood transfixed by the window.

I knelt down in front of her and put my head under her dress and spread her feet with my hands. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could, ducked low and licked as far under her as I could and then back up to her clit, nibbled, sucked and did it again and again until she was almost dripping onto the carpet.

I stood and pulled a wheeled chair over to us, undid my shorts, dropped them to the floor and kicked them off. My cock stood straight out between us as I sat down in the chair and pulled Becky onto my lap. She lifted her dress and straddled me with her back to the window. She reached down, took my cock in her hand, guided me into her and sighed contentedly. After a moment Becky began to bounce on my lap a little. I held her butt cheeks in my hands as she hopped up and down on my cock. Not being able to see the window she appeared to relax a bit and enjoy the sensations.

I saw, over her shoulder, that a young couple had stopped in front of the store window and appeared to be rummaging through a bag for something. I spun the chair around so that Becky was now facing the window and she gasped and almost shrieked. She ducked and tried to hide behind me and stopped humping me.

I laughed out loud and started humping her instead. The young couple lingered for only a few moments but then moved on. I picked Becky up off my lap and turned her around so that she was now facing the same direction as I was. I guided my cock back into her pussy and then pulled her dress all the way up to expose our coitus to the large front window of the shop. Nobody was on the street at the moment so we resumed our mutual humping and I reached for her clit with my fingers. I started rubbing her clit as she hopped and scooted back and forth forcing my cock in and out of her cunt.

Eventually an older man walked down the street and sauntered past the store. He looked into the front window of the shop and appeared to make eye contact but I knew he was only seeing his own reflection. Becky groaned a bit but kept humping me as I continued to apply pressure and friction to her clit.

A young woman walked by and faced the shop window to adjust her bra and give her hair a quick comb. It was while the woman was looking into the front window of the shop that Becky came. She moaned loudly and shuddered violently under my touch. With a ragged exhale of breath she said out loud, "Oooh, fuuuuck," and settled onto my lap. The woman finished preening and walked on. Becky lifted herself off my cock, shook her head and giggle as she turned to me.

"Fun?"

"I can't believe it. Yes!"

"Good. Now, suck my cock and swallow my cum you little slut!" I grinned widely.

Becky gave me her most wicked grin and pushed the chair another couple of feet closer to the front window. She turned it the so that I was facing the front of the shop as she knelt between my legs with her back to the window. Just to keep it interesting, I reached down, took the hem of her dress and pulled it up her back exposing her bare ass to the window. She just leaned in, took my cock in her mouth giving me a few preliminary licks and took all of me into her mouth and throat. She held her nose against me for a long moment and then began sliding up and down the entire length of my cock without any hesitation on either the upstroke or the downstroke.

A couple of people walked by but were oblivious of anything but their own reflections as I came in Becky's mouth. She accepted it and swallowed every drop, licking her lips and teeth as she smiled up at me.

"Oh baby, you're really amazing at that."

She just smiled and smoothed her dress down and lifting her tits back into the top of the dress pulling the shoulder straps back up. "I'm a nasty slut now?"

"You're the nastiest, sluttiest of them all."

Before we left the shop I went into the back room again, unlocked a small cabinet and removed the security tape from the VCR replacing it with a blank one. I put the tape into a small paper sack and rejoined Becky in the front room. We put the rolling chair back where it belonged, stepped back out onto the street and walked home hand-in-hand.

We'd gotten pretty hot and sweaty today so we showered and both changed into shorts and t-shirts when we got back to the house. While Becky was still styling her hair I took the opportunity to put the videotape into the VCR and cue it up to the point at which I'd first pulled the strap off her shoulder and bent to kiss her tit. I turned off the TV and VCR before Becky left the bathroom and we went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

We shared a leisurely dinner and polished off at least three craft brew beers each. "Let's watch some TV for a while."

"Sure."

We settled into the couch, sitting hip to hip and I picked up the remote. "What do you want to watch?"

"I don't care."

"How about something sexy, like a good porn movie?"

Becky laughed and shook her head. "No thanks."

"Have you ever seen a porn movie?"

"No."

"How do you know you don't like them?"

"OK. I'll watch for a little while but then something else if I don't like it."

"Fine. At least you're willing to try."

"This one doesn't have captions but I don't think it'll matter." She laughed at that and settled back onto the couch as I started the VCR.

The video was in colour and switched every few seconds to one of three different angles. The first angle was of the back room where nothing was happening. The second angle was from the back of the front room, facing the window and clearly showed me bending down and taking Becky's bare tit in my mouth. The third angle was from a corner inside the front of the shop facing toward the rear, away from the window; again, I was bending down, fondling and kissing Becky's tit.

Becky shrieked and sat up straight and put her both hands over her mouth as she stared wide-eyed at the screen. The angles switched every few seconds and Becky watched as she stood, feet wide apart and allowed me to duck under her dress to kiss and lick her pussy. She turned and looked at me and signed, "There was a camera?"

"I have security cameras. I took the tape out before we left the shop."

She turned back to the screen and stared as she straddled me and began to fuck me with her back to the shop window. When I spun the chair around and she saw the young couple at the front window Becky laughed at her own reaction. When I turned her in my lap to face the window and the old man walked by Becky again put her hands in front of her mouth but was laughing this time. "Do you think he saw anything?"

"Don't you think he would've stopped and stared if he had?"

"Yes. I suppose so."

When she saw the woman walk up to the front window and reach into her shirt to adjust her bra she giggled and said, "I came so hard."

"You like a little danger now?"

"Yes. I think so. Maybe it's fun sometimes."

"You like to show people your pretty tits?"

She looked at me but didn't say anything.

"Show me your tits."

She raised her shirt with both hands and exposed her tits to me." Her nipples were rock hard.

She freed her hands by dropping her shirt and signed, "Are you going to make me show my tits to everyone?"

"No, not everyone. Maybe just a few people to start."

Becky winced. "Please, no."

"Why not, embarrassed? Shy?"

"What if I show your dick to everyone?"

I stood up off the couch, pulled my shorts and underwear down to mid-thigh and grinned at her. I put my hands on my hips and twisted side to side so that my cock slapped hard against my pelvis as I slung it back and forth.

Becky laughed and reached out to stop my cock from flailing back and forth. "OK! Stop!"

Instead of pulling them back up I kicked my shorts and underwear off and left them on the floor. I sat down and pulled my t-shirt off too so that I was now sitting naked on the couch next to Becky. "If it turns you on I will show anyone my dick."

"OK. But I..." She stopped.

"Haven't all our adventures been fun so far? Even if you were afraid you always had fun in the end, right?"

"Yes, but..."

I raised my eyebrows and waited for her to finish but she didn't. She rested her hand on my leg and turned to watch herself take my cum in her mouth, swallow and then smooth her dress down to announce that she was indeed a slut.

"Oh fuck." She said out loud.

We spent Sunday at Becky's apartment just hanging out, watching TV and working to improve my sign language speed and vocabulary. I often practiced by translating the news in real time; it's far more difficult than it sounds. I didn't drink any beer because I knew I had to get home and into the shop the next day. We stood in the doorway of her apartment as I left and made out like kids on a prom date but I did go home alone.

Becky already had one so I'd invested in a TDD machine. It stands for 'Telecommunications Device for the Deaf.' It's a device that allows users at both ends of a call to place a telephone handset on the machine and type messages back and forth in real time. Remember, this was in the days before smartphones. We both used computers at work but personal computers weren't yet very common and the Internet was fledgling technology. Using the TDD we were able to arrange to meet for dinner at her place or mine or sometimes at a restaurant. Unfortunately, we were so busy that week that we didn't get to share the pleasure of waking in the same bed for a few days. The next few days were a blur. I was busy at the shop with inventory and accounting and Becky was working long days too.

When we were finally able to get together late in the week she prepared dinner at her place. The air-conditioning was working fine so the apartment was very comfortable but we still sat on the tiny balcony after dinner to watch the sunset and drink some beers together. We laughed and joked and told stories of our hectic week. "Did you miss me?" She signed.

"Sure, of course I did. Did you miss me?"

"Yes, of course."

I'd discovered that I'd missed her more than I'd missed the sex. I missed her wit and her companionship. I'd missed her mind and I told her so.

"You missed my ass too though, right?"

"Yes. I missed your ass too. Did you miss my dick?"

"I missed all of you."

"Good." I signed and we sipped our beers and enjoyed a beautiful, orange sunset.

After a little while Becky got up to get us a couple of more beers and leaned down to kiss me as she walked past my chair. When she returned with our beers she kissed me again and set her beer down on the small glass top table between the two chairs. She stood facing me and leaned her back against the wrought iron railing. She put her hand inside her shorts, rubbing herself and signed, "Are you going to eat my pussy tonight?"

"I would love to."

"Good." She nodded and pulled her shorts down and off. She leaned back against the railing of her balcony and fingered herself and then offered her fingers to me.

I stood and licked her fingers clean. I leaned into her and looked over the balcony. She didn't live in a high-rise apartment building and we weren't on the thirtieth floor. She lived on the third floor of a garden-style apartment. The lights in the apartment were off so we weren't backlit but I thought it was awfully brave of Becky to drop her shorts on the balcony and I was thrilled.

"You missed being a nasty little slut, didn't you?"

"I didn't think so but I... Yes. I missed being your slut."

I knelt before her, placed her foot on my shoulder and leaned in to lick her. I licked and kissed that meaty place where her thighs met her butt cheeks and all the way to her clit and then up to her belly button. She giggled at that. "Tickles?"

"Yes. Do it some more."

I did. I licked, kissed and suckled every inch of her that I could possibly reach. She was leaning back and, holding onto the railing with both hands, humping my face. I concentrated on her clit and was a little surprised when I got her off very quickly. She made a faint noise in her throat as she released a breath that she'd been holding and came on my face. I greedily lapped everything up. I put her foot back on the floor and stood to face her and she leaned in to kiss me and then began licking my face. She licked my entire face until she'd cleaned every drop of herself off me.

"You're doing what you like now. You're not afraid to be you anymore, are you?"

"I'm not afraid." She reached out and found my cock through my jeans and gave it a mighty squeeze and then started to undo my fly. Once she had my jeans open she pulled them and my shorts down over my hips and to the floor. She turned around to face the railing and pressed her butt into my hard cock.

She looked back over her shoulder and said out loud, "Fuck me in my asshole."

I was stunned. I took my cock in one hand and reached for her butt cheek with the other. I spread her cheek wide as she gripped the railing with both hands, bent low and pushed back against me.

Holding my cock in my hand I rubbed it up and down her pussy and into the crack of her ass and over her little asshole. I spread her juices and my pre-cum liberally over her ass and pressed into her butt with my thumb as I pushed my cock into her pussy. She pushed back hard against me and banged her ass against my hips. My cock and my thumb were buried inside her.

After a few minutes of that bliss I withdrew my cock and laid it in her ass crack next to my thumb. I slowly pulled my thumb out and replaced it with my cock. The head of my cock slipped past her sphincter with ease. I stopped for a moment to allow her to get used to the sensation but she pressed back against me until her ass had swallowed my entire cock.

I wanted to ask if she'd been practicing with 'Big John' but my hands were full. I'd taken hold of an ass cheek in each hand and was savagely pulling them apart and spreading her butt as wide as it would go. I had intended to start slow but she made it clear that she wasn't interested in gentleness. She wanted me to fuck her ass and wasn't taking no for an answer.

I started to pound her little butthole with pile driver strokes. She grunted loudly and said, "Yes, uh huh, yes." She stood holding the railing on her balcony and facing the night while I rammed my cock in and out of her ass with fierce abandon.

I felt my orgasm building in my balls and well up quickly. I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to. I drove as deeply into her ass as I could reach. I let go of her cheeks and grabbed the front of her hips and yanked her violently back against me as I grunted and came deep in her rectum. I stood behind her and held on as I spasmed over and over. When I was finally empty I leaned forward over her back and groaned.

We stayed that way for a little while until my erection began to fade. Becky wiggled her butt a little and my cock slipped out of her. She turned to face me and hugged me tightly to her. We kissed deeply and then she pulled back a bit, raised her fist in front of my face with her thumb tucked between her index and middle fingers and shook it; sign language for 'bathroom.'

She left me standing there on the balcony with my pants around my ankles and my cock drooping between my legs, dripping the last remnants of my orgasm onto the floor. I shrugged and pulled my t-shirt over my head and sat nude on the little chair on her balcony and finished my beer.

After a little while I went into the apartment holding Becky's beer, having finished my own. I found her in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. I handed her the beer and she took a long gulp.

"You OK? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm OK. No blood. I checked."

"Good. I'm sorry if I was too rough."

"You were wonderful. I wanted that."

"On the balcony, too. That was brave."

"Remember, I'm a nasty slut now."

"Yes you are and I love you."

She smiled up at me.

"Good, because I love you too."


12