Heart Attack then Heartbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went into the master bedroom and shut off any alarms, thinking he could get some sleep that way. Sometime later, he felt his wife slip into bed, nude. She pushed her luscious breasts against his back and wrapped her arm around him.

"DON'T" was all he said to make her remove any contact with his skin. It was hard enough for him to get to sleep without having the bed jiggle as she silently sobbed. He thought, 'If she doesn't like the new arrangement, she can go to the guest room'.              

It was two days later that he said "Let's talk after breakfast. Are you ok with that?"

After cleaning up their heart friendly meal, she sat at the edge of the kitchen table waiting for the worst conversation of her life.

Brad wordlessly walked into the room, sat down across the table from her and dropped a tablet and pen on the table.

"Molly, I want you to tell me what is going on, in your own words in regards to what I heard from your phone call with Carrie. I only heard one side and it appears you have been cheating on me for some time. Now I want the whole story, from beginning to end. Do you understand what I want to hear?"

A mumbled "Yes" was so quiet he could barely hear her.

"Something else Molly. We're on a cliff over a huge abyss, our marriage could be mended or destroyed on what you tell me. To me, truth is as important as fidelity. Don't try to lie or omit important points thinking you are saving me or protecting me. If I find out you're lying or hiding facts about your conduct. I'll start divorce proceedings immediately. Understand?"

"Yes"

"Now, I'm going to let you tell me what has happened and I won't interrupt you. This is your one and only time to lay things out to determine where we go from here. This tablet is so I can write down my questions for you after you've finished. Now it's your turn to talk."

"Brad, I'm so sorry you had to hear part of my conversation with Carrie. It's understandable for your reaction. What makes it worse is that it happened while you were doing so well (He thought "this is a lie based on what she said earlier to Carrie- it sounds like a suck-up") to recover from your heart attack. Thank you for not throwing my ass to the street but letting me explain my position. This is why I love you so much."

"My story starts three years ago after playing a lot of tennis. I was suffering with pulled muscles and strained ligaments. I was sitting on a sideline almost crying from my pain and inability to play well when a man about 10 years younger than me asked if I was OK. I explained my problem and he told me he was a physical therapist and maybe he could help me. At first, I thought he was a jerk and just wanted to rub my ass and legs. He presented his business card and told me we could go to the first aid tent and he could work on me with EMTs present."

Molly continued "After about a half hour my back was a hundred times better and I could finish the tournament. He has an office south of Tampa and I have gone to him a number of times since then to keep my back from going out on me. We never had anything close to sex, it was always doctor/patient professional relationship. I did enjoy his company but I never even kissed or hugged him.

"That all changed after your heart attack Brad. I was a mess mentally and physically as you were so close to death. I didn't know what I would do without you. We have always had a physically challenging sexual relationship. I've never had such great sex in my entire life. Here we are in our fifties and I imagine we're still on our honeymoon. You've built a certain expectation of outstanding sex for me each week. Now that's on hold as you recover.

"During a PT session he remarked at how tight all my muscles were and they needed attention. I told him about your condition and how much I missed making love with you. He stepped away from me, opened a drawer then showed me a booklet titled 'Sex and Physical Therapy'. He said my problem wasn't all that unusual. Especially with couples that were sexually active. He told me to take the book home, review it and come back to the office if I wanted to pursue this form of sexual release.

"The book started with stages of activities, just holding and hugging was first. Light kissing progressed to petting and nude touching by both parties. Having the physical therapist bring the client to climax was the chapter that really caught my eye. You've always teased me about my assistant husband and this was along the same lines. The next several chapters discussed PT/Patient intercourse. I had no interest in that so I didn't even read them.

"At my next appointment I requested that he use his skilled hands to bring me off. He agreed but it wasn't to be a 'slam bam thank you mam' event. We spent an hour with the lights low, soft music, hugging and kissing before anything sexual happened. His knowledge of the female body rewarded me with numerous huge screaming orgasms. Afterwards, I was just a puddle as we laid together; napping and holding each other like long lost lovers.

"This activity started several months ago while you were still in the hospital.

"I know you don't want to hear this Brad, but you said you wanted to know everything. While this sounds like the most erotic thing I have ever done, it wasn't. I cried all the way to my car. I didn't love him; he was a guy with a talent. I cried because I wanted you to be the one getting me to cum like that, like you used to do.

"Over the next few weeks, we graduated to actual intercourse. He was not as big, as skilled or as loving as you and I told him so. He said this wasn't a competition for my pussy, it was keeping my libido simulated so I could go back to you with my vagina tuned up like a Ferrari, ready for my main driver to rock my world. He knew I was only going to him until you were well enough to screw me to the moon again. He said he'd happily release me to go back to loving you. He was just keeping my pussy warm until you returned. It was just work with another patient. In fact, he had me sign a sheet each time stating I had a treatment on that date. That's what he called it; a treatment.

"Brad, this was to just be temporary until you were well. I didn't want my sexual mojo to leave me as I want you and only you to be in my pussy. I don't want to be one of those middle-aged wives who no longer wants sex with her man. I want to keep rock'n and roll'n with you babe.

"I ask for your forgiveness and will answer any questions for you."

Brad had a list of items prepared already but now he had an additional million or two. "First off Molly, who is this guy?"

"I don't really see a need to give you his name as all this shame is on me rather than him."

"Ok Molly I guess we're done here, I have just enough time to get to the lawyers office and start the paperwork."

As he stood to leave, she jumped up and pleaded "It's Eric, Eric Adams in Bradenton, Florida"

"Thank you, Molly, but I don't intend on arguing every item with you. If you do, then I'll leave."

"Did he wear a condom when he fucked you?"

"Brad, you know I don't like to hear those kinds of words."

"And I don't like to hear that you've been FUCKING some asshole either. So, answer the question."

She hung her head and said "No, because he said he was safe as he was very cognizant about total body cleanliness."

"Did you give him blow jobs and if so, did you swallow his vile cum?"

A very meek "Yes and yes" was her answer.

"Did he fuck your ass?"

After a big sigh she said "Eric said that there are numerous nerve endings in the anus and he wanted to make sure those nerves were occasionally stimulated. Sounds stupid now, doesn't it?"

"Shitty plus stupid." Was his reply.

"If I was able to have sex with you in the future but not to your satisfaction, were you going to continue to have 'treatments' by your fuck buddy?"

"I considered that, but hadn't made up my mind. It was a possibility I suppose, I didn't do any planning other than to stop this when we could have sex again."

"Molly, you mentioned that you wanted to be kept tuned up sexually like a Ferrari. Did it occur that your Ferrari might be shoved out of a nice garage and left in a dark alley if you kept fucking him?"

"No, because no one knew what I was doing. We took lots of precautions. I wanted to be able to respond to you like I did last year and without this mess I made."

"How many people know you have been cuckolding me?"

"There was no cuckolding, I always respected you and looked forward to your return to our bed."

"That's bullshit. When a married woman is fucking someone other than her husband, you are committing the most hurtful part of disrespect ever to the husband. Cuckolding is a simple word that's the most horrible thing you can do to your husband. No real man would ever publicly accept that nametag willingly as it makes him appear less than a man. Now. How many people know about this fucking treatment that cuckolded me?"

"Just me and Eric."

"Then what were you talking about with Carrie?" Time for another lie to be caught.

"Oh yes. Carrie and I discussed it at length prior to me entering that more intimate level treatment. She thought it was a good idea and you wouldn't have a problem with it. She reminded me that I am the master of my body. I should be able to make all the decisions regarding what I do with this body. She encouraged the decision I made. She called me later and told me her brothers also thought it would work out well for both of us in the long run."

"So, the cuckolding cheering squad now has grown from just you and Eric to our three kids. That's five, did Jonathan and Carrie tell their spouses? Probably, that expands now to seven."

Molly could only shrug at his comment. She asked "Can I give you an analogy of our situation that I read in the booklet? It's a story about an NFL football player. He'd been the best running back the team had until he was injured, not season ending but will miss four games. The number two player comes in and plays well but when the number one is ready, he takes over for number two. Number one doesn't hate number two for filling in for him. It's part of life. I think there are some similarities here."

"Interesting story, the difference is that the NFL contract with both players allows for substitutions for both injury and performance. The team can also cut either player at any time for any reason. Our contract clearly states there will be no substitutions for any reason at any time."

"That's about all I have for questions today. You can't believe how tired I am. Maybe it's just total disappointment with how my life is being destroyed. This isn't over, we need to talk some more. I'm just not strong enough to delve into this enough to make any sense of the future."

At this, Molly rushed to him, crying and saying "I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I promise to make things right with you. I love you so much." To emphasize her point she threw her arms around his neck and tried to kiss him.

"Get your foul cum slobbering lips away from me. You need to get an STD test before you get within six feet of me again. The sooner the better."

"Oh Brad, I can't do that. I know all the nurses at the Health Center. I'd be humiliated if I went in and asked to be tested. How humiliating would that be."

"You mean more humiliating than you fucking some asshole and telling your kids about my inadequacies. Yeah, I feel really sorry for you and your reputation. Sorrier than you feel about my humiliation.

"I need some fresh air; it stinks here. I'm going outside so leave me alone Molly."

While Brad walked into the back yard, Molly sobbed at the table.

Since it was a warm fall morning, Brad took advantage of the hammock in the shade for a much-needed nap. He'd learned a lot in the talk with Molly; but he wasn't happy with the information he received. Then he wondered, what didn't he know; yet?

While the nap was not refreshing, it was better than discussing how Molly spent her free time. He rolled out of the hammock and headed into the house to get a drink of water. He preferred a good lager beer in the afternoon but that was out of the question.

While on his way to the bathroom he didn't know that Molly had just finished her shower and was drying off. She was standing, nude, in the middle of the bathroom, vigorously rubbing her hair dry. Her towel covered her face and she didn't see Brad enter the room.

Brad came to an abrupt stop as he saw his wife, nude for the first time in several weeks. He knew that this was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, let alone loved. He couldn't help smiling at such a wonderful body. Molly had just moved the towel from her face and saw a smiling Brad. Their eyes met and lingered on each other.

That was until Brad saw it; he gasped as he concentrated his eyesight. There they were; love bites on her tits and inside her thighs. "What the fuck?"

Molly's panic attack erupted as he stared at the love marks, marks given her by Eric in the passion of the moment. Then Brad noticed her shaved vagina, he couldn't help saying "I see your fuckbuddy wore all the hair off your cunt. He must really work you over."

She firmly stated "I hate that derogatory term."

"And I hate that some sleaze ball is fucking your cunt; shooting his diseased cum into your mouth, ass and cunt."

"Brad, I can explain." That's seems to be the first sentence all cheaters learn to say when they are caught.

"Molly, he's marking you. He's sending messages to me that you and your pussy are his and not mine. You are now his cum slut first and I am in second place. How could you do this to me? How? And Why?"

"Brad, don't you understand? It's because of you. For years you have given me bone shaking orgasms several times a week. I'm like a thoroughbred race horse that has to keep running. The only reason I had sex with Eric was because I couldn't have sex with you. Eric knows that. We are not lovers; he is just keeping me at a high state of sexual arousal so I can be the wife you are used to.

"I'm doing this for you, us, so we can go back to what we had before.

"Every day I look at you, I want to throw you to the floor and jump on you. I need your penis in my pussy but I can't do that because it would stop your heart. I want you to live with me for the next 50 years. To do that I have to do the hardest thing I have ever done; deny myself of sex with you. Sex with Eric means nothing to me but exercise, like you go to the driving range to grove your swing."

Brad stayed quiet, preferring to listen for any nuggets he needed to understand why his loving wife had been betraying him. He didn't feel like arguing; he didn't have the strength or desire to stand and shout at each other. Both the heart that beat in his chest and the heart of his soul had suffered trauma the past couple of days and he needed to rest. At a place to think without a hurricane of drama.

"I'm going to relax in the bedroom for a while. Leave me alone."

He didn't get to relax very long as his phone informed him of an incoming call from his daughter. "Hello Dad. I'm glad you didn't have to stay so long in the hospital. Was it just a small flare up in your heart?"

"No honey, much worse than that. I found out my wife has been cheating on me. Something that surprised and infuriated me; so much so I had an anxiety attack. I'm at a crossroads as to what to do."

"Oh Dad, no need for worry, just forget about it and move on. Mom loves you and the sex with her therapist is meaningless. She was a total mess while you were in the hospital. She needed a release or she would have had a heart attack. Didn't you notice how less stressed out she was as she took care of you for the last four months? It was the best thing for her and for you to have her have that ability to have that sexual release.

"My girlfriends and I discussed this and agreed wholeheartedly that she did the right thing for both her and you. The most important thing is that she is nursing you back to health and you love each other even more than before. She doesn't complain about your heart attack so you shouldn't complain about her need for her sex treatment. Besides, it's her body, she can do with it whatever she wants.

"We thought it was almost like a polyamory relationship; everything but the spouse's approval. Mom and Eric had an honest relationship, they knew what each one wanted and needed from the other. There was an endpoint when you were back to full strength with Mom. They had rules; "No dates, no dinners, no socializing, no other people involved and never, never say 'I love you'. Eric was only there to fill part of the relationship that was empty in Mom's life. She needed that part to continue to be a full and complete woman. You were never pushed out of the way; you just weren't ready to go. As soon as you're ready then Eric will leave, just like they planned it. All with no harm to your relationship."

"Carrie, I appreciate your friends' sage advice of 'Just get over it'. After six university semesters of being a Psych major and still no degree, you really are something. What makes you and your friends think you're qualified to give advice to a 51-year-old heart attack victim with a cheating wife on adjusting to the two most devastating events in a man's life. What're saying to me is nothing more than word vomit."

With that, Brad didn't feel like talking to his daughter any longer. Maybe they can talk again in a week or two. Then he hung up the phone.

With his nap interrupted he called his son Johnathan to ask some questions about work. Something he wasn't allowed to do with Molly around. At the end of the discussion, he asked his eldest son "Did you know that your mother started having sex with her physical therapist after my heart attack?"

"No, this was the first I've heard about it. I knew she was visiting a therapist regularly but I didn't know anything about the sex they were having. When did this start and how are you going to end it? Who is this asshole anyway? Didn't you know about it Dad?"

"No, I just stumbled onto it by accident as your mother and Carrie were talking. Your mother said Carrie told you and Mathew about this and you were ok with it."

"Absolutely no truth in that whatsoever." Jonathan almost shouted. "I would've remembered that conversation and handed my sister her ass if she revealed that shit was going on. I know she hangs out with some sluts that are into fucking around. I don't know what her husband Tim thinks about that but I think he and I need to talk.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Dad. That has to be a terrible shock. Please let me know what you need and I will move heaven and earth to help you out, whatever it is."

"Thanks son. I appreciate it. Have you talked to Mathew lately? Does he know anything about this?"

"We talked last night about you being in the hospital but nothing like this travesty came out. We just thought it was a relapse. No one told us anything different."

"Would you please call your brother and update him. There's only so much energy that I have left today to talk anymore about this shit storm. Don't let on to Carrie or your mother that you know the real reason for the last hospital stay. I want to see what other lies come out and from whom."

Johnathan responded "I know this is difficult for you but you must shut down your anger and relax. Let what happens happen. You have always been the quick decision guy but you need to change your style. Slack off, take your time to make a rational decision, not a quick decision. Keep your heart healthy. Okay?"

Both men were disappointed in what had happened and promised to remain in touch.

There was no way he was going to be calm enough to finish a nap now so he went into the family room. There he found a note saying "Going to take the STD test. I don't want to do this but I'll do anything you ask for if you let me stay married to you. MUCH LOVE, Molly."