Heart Attack then Heartbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's a small consolation to you, but I wanted you to know I am clean." Her comment was met with a shrug of his shoulders and a dull look in his eyes as if to say "So what".

Molly started the difficult conversation with questions about Brad's health. She was surprised when he told her about the tailgate parties he had attended over the weekend.

"I hope you didn't over exert yourself Brad. You have to remember to be careful of your heart."

Brad thought 'I had a heart attack then she broke my heart. Now she says be careful of my heart. What a hypocrite.'

After they talked about their kids and new grandkids activities Molly said "Carrie has been a mess since you talked to her. She was only looking out for both of us because she loves us both. She thought my taking that therapy was appropriate."

"Well, her okay was way beyond what I thought was acceptable. In addition to her disgusting advice about fucking some asshole. Both the boys thought your adulterous adventure was absolutely the wrong thing to do. Wrong in so many ways. I wonder how many other people now consider me the town cuckolded wimp? What stories are being told at the bars? Filthy gossip at my expense spread by my daughter. I can't believe she would do that to me."

"I'm really sorry you found out about this and how the story got spread. We tried very hard to be discreet so no one would know or even think we were together."

Brad snarled "So I take it that if I hadn't found out about your cheating from the phone call, you would still be getting ass fucked by that asshole?"

"I don't know Brad. I hadn't decided yet. My heart was with you at all times Brad. But my pussy was geared for sex and I needed it badly. I was going crazy and it was something my body needed. You weren't there so I helped myself to some release. I knew you wouldn't approve but I had to make a decision based on my needs as opposed to your opinion. My body, my decision. I'm really sorry you are angry but that's the decision I made, hoping you would never find out.

"I was doing it for both our sex lives, yours and mine. I wanted to be ready when you would come to bed and order me to 'Spread Em'. I wanted to be prepared for your dick. It's the dick that I prefer to have to thrill me. Always has been, always will be. To me Eric's dick is no different than my vibrator.

"You finding out about this has created a stressful situation between us. I'm glad we were discreet and I didn't want you to get embarrassed publicly. That was never my intent."

"Your view of discretion and mine are different; by my count, today there are 19 people that know the whole story. You'd think you'd put it on the 6 pm news."

"How can that be? That can't be right."

Staring at Molly he recounted everyone that was on his white board tally. Her face grew dark as she looked at the floor. This wasn't going to help her bargaining position.

"I'm sorry Brad, so sorry. Sorry for so many things."

"I'm sure you are. By my count that is 57 times since I left the house that you have said or texted that to me. Where's that gotten us?"

"I'm so...I guess I've said that a lot because I truly am sor.... I'll try not to say that word so often."

"Molly, you've also said you do anything to get us back together 46 times. So, tell me your plan on getting us back together."

"My main goal Brad is to grow old with you being the only and main man in my life. You're a wonderful man; great father and I want us to enjoy our grandchildren together. Knowing you like I do; you've researched what our options are. I've tried to put together several options for your approval.

"The option you want to hear is my kicking Eric in the nuts and never seeing him again. Under normal circumstances that is the best option for a reconciliation. I'm willing to give you that promise but I don't realistically feel I can remain faithful to you while you are incapacitated. That's hard for me to say to you but I want to be honest with you. Once you're cleared for sex, I can guarantee you, I'll be faithful to you. Eric and all other men are no longer attractive to me.

"As I have told you, Eric is a temporary fill-in for the best lover in my life. Your treatment of me in the bedroom has made a nymphomaniac out of me. I just love having sex with you, but you are temporarily out of commission. I have every reason to think you'll be ready to thrill me to the moon in just a few months.

"In the meantime, I propose a phase out of Eric. I need to have sex twice a week. That's 2 hours out of the 168 hours in a week or 1.1% of a week. That's not much in the grand scheme of things. The other 98.9% of the week I am being your loving and grateful wife. You'll never even know that I've had sex with Eric, just like you didn't know I was having sex with him over the past four months. You got along fine then, didn't you? See that's not so difficult?

"As your penis is resurrected and fully functional, the dynamics change. When you can have sex once a week, I take a day away from Eric. When we can make love twice a week there is no need for Eric to be around. You'd go back to being my main and only man.

"My last and least favorite option is for us to get a divorce. Least favorite because I'll no longer be able to have you make spectacular love to me. I'll really miss you and how you treat me as a wife and lover.

"The other downside is the financial aspects of a divorce. You've worked your ass off and sacrificed so much for me and the kids; it'd be a shame to have me take half of your company away from you. I'd have to do that to maintain my lifestyle. I'd get to keep my dream home and you'd have to leave. Even though I'd have the house, you have the option of stopping by and making love to me whenever you like. Plus, I'm sure you'd have to pay some form of marital support each month. I'm sure the lawyers would work that out.

"The end premise of each option is that I love you and want to stay with you. I feel we can work this out with both of us giving a little to make the other happy.

"Brad, I'm sure you'll want to make some modifications and I'm willing to change to make our marriage work. You can think this over and we can talk about it now. We can take our time because this is important to both of us."

As soon as she had said the last words Brad replied "So this is what constitutes an 'I'll do anything to make our marriage work?' It appears to me that you'll just keep screwing that mother fucker until you decide to quit."

Forcefully Molly said "I absolutely hate that M F word. Rude, crude and beneath you to talk like that."

Almost shouting "He is a mother fucker; he fucked the mother of my children. That makes him a mother fucker. So shut the fuck up with your moral indignity about my language, you hypocrite. How can you judge me about the words coming out of my mouth as we discuss the ramifications of that asshole's cock cumming in your mouth?"

Molly blanched at his heated comments; he was right and she knew it but she couldn't acknowledge that to him.

"I can tell that you have been receiving some legal advice. Since I reviewed this with Joe, who we have had worked with for years, you had to go elsewhere."

"Yes, Eric's brother is a lawyer and he gave advice on how divorces are usually settled. He was most helpful."

"Doesn't that take the cake. You fuck for free physical therapy and now you fuck for legal work. You really are becoming a whore. Did the sleaze bag lawyer hold the camera while you two fucked so you could remember your tender moments after I get my virility back?"

"Don't talk like that Brad. I'm trying to put us back together. Please, let's calmly try to fix this. Just for conversation, can you tell me what you were thinking about our reconciliation?"

"Not any of this crap you are thinking about subjecting me to. I don't know how much cock sucking you did to come up with this legal opinion but I think he got the better of the deal.

"Ok Molly, I'm afraid you need a history lesson. Remember three years ago when I was in that car cash? Right after that, Joe recommended that we put all my assets, except the house, in a trust. I was the Trustee and you were listed as the Beneficiary. Well, that has been changed; I am now both the Trustee and the Beneficiary. You are not listed anywhere in the trust. It's very fitting as I have lost all trust in you. I now totally control the trust and it's impregnable from your position. I also redid my will to delineate how I want the trust dispersed. One third to each Jonathan and Mathew. Carrie's children get one third at age 25, with Jonathan being executor. Since I couldn't recognize the slut that you have become, you are no longer recognized in my will."

The blood ran out of her face and her hands became clammy. She was speechless.

"Let's talk about your dream house. A house I didn't need or want but you sure did. Two years ago, you were hassling me about you buying a Lamborghini convertible. You made a big push for that, including withholding sex from me as a punishment. Remember?

"I sure as hell didn't want to buy you a very expensive Lamborghini for any reason; let alone one just to show off to your friends. Your dream house was paid in full so I arranged to refinance the house. We, you and I, signed a mortgage for $900,000 on a $1,200,000 house. You took your $450,000, bought a Lamborghini, artwork for the house and spent a month in Tuscany with your friends.

"Which brings about a new question. It appears you couldn't wait two weeks after my heart attack to start fucking somebody else. So, the new question is 'How many Italians did you fuck while you were in Tuscany?'

This slapped Molly directly in the chops. She couldn't even grunt a reply. She just hung her head.

"We had to tradeoff the Lamborghini because you had no clue on how to drive that high energy car. Fender benders on a Lambrini are way more expensive than on the Lexus I drive. After a combination of constant expensive car repair, higher insurance rates and speeding tickets I convinced you to trade that in for a Mercedes sedan, at a loss of over $100,000. You still have the artwork in the house. That's yours. I don't want any of it. You never did tell me what a villa in Tuscany costs for a month. Anyway, your share of the house refinance is now in your driveway and on the walls, but you still owe the $450,000.

"I took my $450,000 to buy my unit at The Fortress and invested the balance. Which, as of today, has almost doubled in value. That also isn't available for your attorney to grab. You can have the house and get to stay in it as long as you make the payments. Good luck with that.

"Now if you want to own all of the house instead of only half, I'll give you my half if you sign these documents within the week. Of course, you will then need to pay my $450,000 in mortgage payments."

"There won't be any marital support or alimony for you. I'm disabled, unable to work and don't have a clear doctor's report as to when I can return to work. My disability insurance policy is the only income I have. Too bad dear, income wise I'm now poorer than I was when I married you.

"However great the screwing you got from that mother fucker was, I'm sure this one will be remembered longer.

"I'll leave YOUR house now, Molly. The paperwork for a divorce will follow shortly. Look it over, get a real attorney, pay with cash not your mouth, pussy or ass. Just remember, the more you use that pussy with younger men, the less valuable it becomes to them or other sleaze balls."

Brad left the envelope of divorce documents, walked briskly to the door then turned saying; "I had a heart attack that nearly killed me. The pain and trauma were horrible but I'm getting better every day. That was nothing compared to your breaking my heart. Something I will never recover from, but I am damn sure going to try."

As he walked to his car he thought 'What a difference a week makes. It seems like it was years ago but it only took 8 days to totally upend my entire family.'

Court ordered mediation was Molly's last hope for reconciliation. Brad used the sessions to remove the hate in his heart and calm his soul. He didn't want to have another heart attack. There was too much to do with the best part of his life coming up. He had a very hard time wanting to see Molly, ever again.

Brad and Carrie never fully repaired their relationship.

Brad left his will in place and didn't change any beneficiaries.

EPILOGUE:

Molly's lame attorney tried to blast through the trust but he was woefully unknowledgeable about complicated asset protection methods. She contacted another well-known firm and they told her what Brad had offered was probably as best as she could expect. The fact that he made all these legal moves years before the divorce was proof that he was acting in good faith at the time.

Molly took Brad up on his offer for his half of the house value and debt then quickly sold the house. She has a small apartment in a safe neighborhood.

Brad used a moving team to remove his items from the house with most of the items going into storage or The Fortress. He thought he would wait until after the divorce to find an apartment or smaller house.

He started going into the office for an hour or two a day, but he declined any wages. The investments that he had in his name only, provided him the cash he needed, but that didn't count as income.

While there, Laura Miller, his Human Resources Director, was called to his office. As they were cleaning out his belongings from his former house, he found an interesting file folder. In it, he found a monthly report from the company's health insurance provider. Plus, the booklet "Sex and the Physical Therapist." was in the folder.

This report displayed that Eric Adams had sent in a health insurance payment request to their company health insurance company for a $100 a day treatment on Molly for every work day of the week for five months. That's $2,000 per month his company was paying Eric to fuck his wife.

Brad had learned to modify his behavior the past few months. This time, instead of screaming, out came a diabolical laugh. At most, Molly only was there 8 days a month. It was time to toast Eric's balls. Laura was to gather and review all the medical billings on he and Molly for the past five months. Eric must have figured that the medical bills from Brad's heart attack would swamp the medical insurance reporting so much that his $100 per fuck billing would go unnoticed.

Laura was appalled at the obvious medical insurance fraud that Eric had inflicted on their company. Brad instructed her to have the health insurance company's representative scan this over. The representative was really pissed off after reviewing their documentation.

She said their protocol was to first contact Eric Adams and ask him to explain and prove his billings were accurate. If proven wrong he was to pay them back the $10,000 for 5 months of treatments. If they don't receive payment, they will sue. Either way, he'll be banned from health insurance participation by all the repudiable companies.

Brad had his attorney Joe Smith, contact the Florida Board of Medicine and ask them to review the booklet "Sex and the Therapist" in relation to Eric Adam's having sex over forty times with Molly Carson. After further review and interviews with both Eric and Molly, his license to practice physical therapy in the State of Florida was revoked. Molly was devastated by how she was treated as she was required to tell, in detail, what Eric did on each of those treatments. She thought the men on the Board were leering at her while the women looked at her with disgust.

Brad pestered Joe to have the local District Attorney file fraud charges on Eric. As a favor to Joe, the District Attorney filed the charges but never pursued prosecution because the $10,000 was a small amount in the criminal world. However, anyone doing a search on Eric Adams will see the pending fraud charges.

Brad hired a search company to review applications in other states in case Eric wanted to practice physical therapy there. Within days of submitting his application Joe Smith was informing the new state of Eric's fraudulent and disgraceful activities.

Since Brad was classified as disabled with little income, Molly had to return to the working world. She hadn't kept up her continuing education hours so her nursing license was suspended. Her new career was as a nurse's aide in a local retirement facility. A far cry from the country club life she had been living.

Her work schedule and reduced income didn't allow her to join her former BFF's at the country club swimming pool for Cosmopolitans in the afternoon. Her divorced friends were so devastated to hear about her divorce that they started inviting her poor lonely soon to be ex-husband over for drinks and dinner.

Their sons had almost no contact with her. Carrie and Molly blamed the other for alienating Brad and the boys. Both women were outraged about the very small sliver of assets they received from Brad as the divorce concluded. Brad laughed at Carrie's threat to withhold grandkid contact from him.

After an embarrassing interview by the Board of Medicine about screwing Eric, she dropped all contact with him. Neither Brad nor the kids know if she is dating anyone, but that's hard to do when you work the night shift.

Brad asked Joe if he could persuade the District Attorney to file charges on Molly for prostitution. Afterall, she received a $100 treatment in exchange for sex. Goods and/or services in return for sex is the definition of prostitution, but Joe doubted it would stick. Brad didn't care, at least the police came to her apartment to investigate the humiliating charges.

After the divorce was finalized, Brad also was the target of a police investigation. After a Sunday afternoon ride in his SL 500 with Lieutenant Pauls, now known as Shelly, the investigations started. It wasn't unusual for Brad to be pushed spread eagle against the wall in his man cave as Shelly did a complete pat down for anything dangerous. No body cavity search but strip searches were common. There were times that Brad found himself handcuffed to his bed with the nude police officer rubbing her pussy on his face, saying "Come On, Open Up."

Brad is back to full enjoyment of life. Numerous friends and acquaintances are always hooking him up with their sisters, neighbors, friends and co-workers. For over thirty years he'd thought that Molly was the one and only woman for him. He found out that was not the case. He was enjoying the task of interviewing for a new 'One and only woman' for him.