Heart-Bound Ch. 04

Story Info
Sasha and Claire go to the club.
4.3k words
4.19
3.2k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HeartBound

Chapter 4: The Club

Between doing the homework from our three classes on Wednesday and the homework from Thursdays two classes we were plenty busy. Before I knew it Friday had arrived. We decided to get our shopping out of the way in the morning before the mall got too busy. We went to the mall and I'll admit Claire was right about it being a good idea.

There were tons of cute things but we were both on a budget so we couldn't go too overboard. Fortunately between the two of us providing the other with honest opinions we found outfits we both liked that we could also afford.

She found a cute blue and black dress with a thigh slit that showed off a tattoo she had on her right upper thigh and a nice bra that fit at Torrid. She grabbed some thigh-high boots at Spencer's.

I got a cute black and red plaid skirt, black fishnet thigh-high stockings, and black fishnet shirt at hot topic. At Spencer's I completed my outfit with a cute red spaghetti-strap crop top that had the illusion that the fabric was tied together at my sternum. I also found some boots that stopped just below the knee with a modest heel on them that were surprisingly comfortable.

Once we were back at the dorm it was business as usual. Homework. Plenty of homework. We talked a little, sort of. We would bitch out loud about certain assignments and the professors who had inflicted them upon our lives. A pox on them I say! Anyways. It was boring, I won't waste your time with the details, but it did take pretty much all day. We took a break to go out and get lunch but other than that we were holed up in the dorm room for most of the day.

Saturday morning arrived and I was a bundle of excitement and energy. Claire on the other hand seemed subdued. I asked her what was wrong but she said it was nothing. She said she was just focused on homework. I got the sense she wasn't being entirely forthcoming, but I decided not to pry, instead I took a shower.

I washed my body and touched up my legs and armpits with the razor. I even shaved an extra place too. I washed and conditioned my hair and scrubbed my body a second time just to be sure, checking that everything was clean and smooth. After I was sure I was good I wrapped myself in a towel sat on the toilet for a bit to let myself dry while I browsed Twitter and checked my Facebook.

After a bit I set the phone aside and manually dried the rest of myself. I grabbed some lotion and set to moisturizing. I love the way lotion feels on my body but hate how it feels on my palms and fingers. Is that weird? I thought about masturbating, just right there on the toilet, but my vibrator was in the bottom drawer of my armoire and it felt like I'd been hogging the bathroom too long already so I shook the thought from my head.

I hung my towels, exited the bathroom and picked out something comfy to wear until it was time to really get ready. Claire was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling, her laptop set to the side. I picked a t-shirt and basketball shorts, and if Claire had anything to say about me casually walking out of the bathroom naked and dressing in front of her she kept it to herself.

I settled onto my bed and grabbed the Xbox controller, I thought I might play something to distract myself until it was time to get ready. I liked Dark Souls 3 and had never beaten it. The last couple bosses were really hard, and I thought I might start over and try a different build. I looked over at Claire and she seemed to be in a funk, I didn't want to press her but I didn't want to ignore it either. I cared about her. She was my best friend. What is the right move? Leave her alone? Dig a little, and let her know I care? I opted for the latter.

"Hey Claire, you okay?"

"Huh?" it came out as a whisper. I was sure she heard me but decided to rephrase anyways.

"Hon, are you alright?"

"Yeah just... I don't know."

"Hmm." I thought a moment, unsure how to proceed. "I don't know huh? I hate that. I don't know can be tough. Hate when that happens."

"Don't be a snarky bish."

"Don't be an obtuse biatch."

There was a pause where I wondered if this 'bitch' joke had actually backfired, but she chuckled dryly a few moments later that let me know we were still okay.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"For what?" I asked. I really didn't know. She had nothing to apologize for.

"I don't think I want to go."

Oh! Well shit...

"Why not?"

"I don't know. You know I don't like crowds. I just don't think I'll have any fun."

"I'll be with you the whole time, when have we not had fun together?"

"Will you though?" She sat up in her bed pulling her knees tight to her chest.

"What do you mean?"

"You should just go without me, I'll just..." she trailed off.

I got off my bed and stood up, "Listen bish!" I pulled down my shorts to show her my completely smooth mons pubis, "I shaved my puss-puss for this! You cannot bail on me!"

This got her to laugh, "Puss-puss?"

"Oh I'm sorry! Were you hoping for something more poetic? Delicate feminine flower doesn't work! Flowers don't have hair Claire, the metaphor doesn't work!" I smirked.

She laughed and then went quiet.

I pulled up my shorts and sat on the edge of my bed facing her. "What's really going on honey? You're my best bish, you can tell me anything."

She sat in silence for a minute or three.

"I just don't think I'll have any fun."

"Okay. Why not? This was your idea originally, what changed?"

"I was just thinking about it, and you're gonna meet someone and run off and I'm just going to be stuck there alone."

"Wait, you think I would bail on you?"

"No. Not bail... but... You're pretty, like really really pretty. So you're gonna be popular and I'll just be the fat friend who gets left behind."

This pissed me off. Not that she thought I would bail on her, not that she was insecure, but that she would belittle herself like that. I hated that she saw herself that way. She was beautiful, and she was usually very confident and everyone, myself included, has bad days where we don't feel pretty. Some more than others I expect, but I didn't like seeing her vulnerable like this. I understood it, but I didn't like it. This is probably why I went on one of my famous rants just then.

I stood up and paced in front of her, "you lost how much weight last summer? You are not fat. I mean... Your titties are fat. Like, literally made of fatty breast tissue and a ton of it. You however, are not fat. You have curves, dudes like curves. I'm a bean pole with tits. I look like I would snap in half if I got fucked too hard, which is probably why I'm a lesbian. It's less a sexual preference and more an act of self preservation. A good dicking might kill my malnourished ass! Also sure. Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I'll be really popular and guys will be approaching me left and right. Guess what. I don't fuck dudes. You know who does?" I pointed at her, "you do. So every time some dude approaches I can be like, this is Claire, she loves the dick! You know who's likely to end up alone at the end of the night? Me! No one looks at me and thinks, lesbian. So I'll be there alone while you're busy beating off all the guys I sent your way."

She nodded quietly for a moment. "Figuratively or literally?"

I'll admit I had lost the thread of everything I'd just said so I could only respond with, "What?"

"The guys I'm beating off, is that figurative or literal?"

I laughed, "either?"

She smiled, "can't it be both?"

I nodded returning her smile, "absolutely."

I sat next to her on her bed, she moved her laptop to the bedside table to make room for me to scoot closer. I offered my hand palm up to her and she placed her palm on mine. I put my other hand on the back of her hand and gave a gently squeeze.

"What do you want to do? If you want me to promise not to leave with someone unless you do, then consider it done. You're my best friend, my best bitch, and I hope I'm yours."

She smiled at me. It reminded me of that day when she caught me masturbating. The way she smiled at me then, awkward, but kind. A smile without judgment, but one that conveyed empathy.

She nodded. "You're my best friend too. At least until Ryan Reynolds follows me back on Twitter."

We hugged then, a good long hug, I rubbed her back and placed my forehead against hers and closed my eyes. "We go together, and either we both leave with someone or we leave together."

I felt her forehead nod against mine and heard her say simply, "deal."

We spent the rest of the day talking and goofing around. Before we knew it the time to start getting ready was fast approaching. She went to shower and I started a new run on Dark Souls 3.

After her shower we both got dressed in our outfits and stood next to each other in front of the mirror and put on makeup. Then it was time to order a Lyft and wait.

* * *

The club was named Dark & Sultry. It was downtown at this place that used to be a goth club called The Church. It was a two-story club that was literally built inside of an old repurposed church, the kind with stain-glass windows and spiked gothic spires.

As expected there was a bit of a line, but it was nice out so we didn't mind the wait. We got to the front of the line, showed our ID's and got black X's on the back of our hands indicating we were not twenty-one. The doors were big church doors, one was closed and the other was propped open. Inside there was a small hallway with a large floor to ceiling black curtain separating it from the club. One side of the hallway had a counter with woman taking coats upon request, and the opposite side was another counter, the woman there taking the cover charge. We each paid the twenty dollar cover charge and crossed through the curtain to the club proper.

Let me tell you, this place was fucking huge, and while it wasn't packed by any means there were a lot of people. Claire took my hand almost as soon as we entered. The left side of the main room was a long bar with three bartenders. Opposite that on the right was several half-moon shaped red satin booths with round tables at them. The center was a giant dance floor though no one was currently dancing there was some form of gothy-techno playing, though it wasn't loud enough to drown out conversation, it seemed to be more for ambiance than dancing at this point.

We went to the bar and got a couple diet cokes, then decided to explore the second floor. The second floor was all tables, booths, and another bar. The music was much quieter up here despite it basically being a long wrap-around balcony where you can watch people dance down below.

There were small groups of people huddled around each other having quiet conversations and I noticed we turned a few heads. We decided to stop holding hands before we gave off the impression that we were together.

The second floor had less foot traffic but we agreed that it would be easier to talk up here if we wanted. We decided to head back downstairs and grab a booth since there was more foot traffic and the people upstairs seemed to already be congregating in small ostensibly private groups.

We found a booth in the middle with a good view of the room and scooted into the middle until we were shoulder to shoulder facing out. I was sitting to her left scanning the room as I sipped my drink idly careful not to smear my lipstick. We sat quietly for a minute just looking around, and getting comfortable. The seats were, by the way, super comfortable. A dive bar this was not.

I saw a guy who seemed cute enough, wearing a full ass tailored suit, and pointed him out to Claire, "What about him? That's Dom energy for sure, right?"

Claire shrugged, "Probably, I mean I don't know for sure, but if you're right what do you propose I do about it."

I looked at her a bit more incredulously than I meant to perhaps because she laughed at whatever look was plastered on my face, "It's not rocket surgery. You're hot! You walk up wiggle your tits at him, and boom."

Claire laughed, "I don't know that it sends any sub vibes if I walk up and initiate."

I hadn't considered this. I was starting to wonder if we were going to strike out here. What if no one actually approached us? What if everyone was already paired up, and they just come here to hang out before the leather-themed-cocaine-orgy? Luckily I didn't have to wonder long.

A Caucasian man in a t-shirt and jeans walked up, he struck me as under-dressed compared to some of the other men, but he looked cute enough. I was perhaps not the best judge of what Claire might look for in a guy. I mean, I could appreciate an attractive man but I was basically like a teetotaler trying to tell you which wine is good based on smell. He had a mole along the back half of his jawline, and a five o'clock shadow.

I looked to Claire for her reaction as he said hi and introduced himself. She was doing this smile where her lips curled in towards her teeth which I recognized as her, 'someones talking to me, be polite' smile.

I leaned into her and put my arm around her, smiling at the man who was saying his name is Toni with an 'I' and asking what we're looking for. I stopped myself from saying, 'not you' even though that was the vibe I was getting from Claire. She leaned into me, and back into my arm, away from him. Her hand squeezed my knee under the table, a subtle and private affirmation of my suspicions.

I wasn't sure how to answer Toni with an 'I's question but Claire answered for me.

"She's looking for a Domme with two 'm's." She said flatly, as she flashed her polite smile.

He nodded and looked around, "I can help with that-"

"Doubt it." I interjected a little louder than I intended.

Toni just laughed waving me off, "No, not me obviously. I have a sub, but I know a lot of the people here and in the community. I'll let some of the ladies know that you're looking." he stopped looking around and looked at Claire, "What about you?"

"I'm here supporting my friend." she replied.

It seemed like a half truth to me, but I smiled politely and kept my expression neutral.

He nodded, and asked if he could at least have our names, I introduced myself, and then Claire. He repeated our names to himself seemingly thinking.

"Okay, Sasha. Claire. Sasha and Claire. Okay." He turned to us, "Have a good night."

I looked at Claire after he left, "That was weird right?"

Claire shrugged and met my eyes, "How the fuck should I know? I've never been to a bar."

"Aren't you looking for a Dom?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why not tell him?"

"I want a Dom to approach me because they want to, not because their friend said, 'bro there's fresh meat down there bro'."

I nodded, "Okay sure, but why'd you throw me under the bus then?"

She shrugged again, "I don't know. I guess it was more comfortable for me to put the attention on you..." She trailed off and squeezed my knee again, adding, "sorry."

I put my forehead to hers, "It's fine hon. I don't mind. I'm just giving you shit."

"I had a feeling but still... kind of fucked right?"

"No biggie hon. It's fine... So if we strike out you want to go get ice cream and watch Gilmore Girls?"

She laughed and smiled. "I thought you said that show was too hetero-centric for you?"

I smirked and looked at her apologetically, "I lied. It's actually a really sweet show."

A man approached and he was, dare I say, very attractive. Like I wouldn't fuck him because gross, but I can acknowledge when someone is objectively good looking. Claire gave my knee a firm squeeze and I felt her shrug at my arm and I withdrew it and looked between her and the man.

"Hi... I'm Mitchell. How are you two?" He smiled pleasantly.

Mitch was built. Like... Shredded. He was wearing a blue button up and he looked like if he rolled his shoulders back it might pop all the buttons and send them flying around the room with the velocity of a grenade going off. He had well groomed brown hair, blue eyes and a well kept short beard.

Claire was still leaning back in the seat but her hands were clasped in her lap under the table. "Did Toni with an 'I' send you?" Claire asked. It wasn't accusatory, simply a matter-of-fact straight to the point question. I looked to Mitchell.

He looked around, "Oh, is he here?"

"You know him?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, I mean. Kind of." Mitchell replied and looked at Claire, "I've met him, but I know him more by reputation. He's gotten some praise from some of the subs around here for his pain-play. How do you know him?"

Claire leaned forward, sitting up straight and placed her clasped hands on the table, "He introduced himself. He didn't send you?"

"No I just got here." He said smiling and I looked to Claire.

She was arching her back, her breasts prominently displayed by her dress, and I knew she liked him. The way she looked at him was like a cat. Slightly innocent, and vaguely predatory. She wanted him, and she was working at it.

He asked if he could join us, and Claire inclined her head to her right so he would sit next to her. He sat with about an arms length between them. "What about you, how long have you been here?" he asked Claire.

I was beginning to feel... not like a third wheel per se. I was there to support her, and her me. More-so I felt like I was eavesdropping. Becoming privy to something private. I tried distracting myself by looking around the bar. That's when I saw her.

She had black hair down to the small of her back, full lips, a beautiful face and dark eyes. She appeared tall and carried herself elegantly. She was wearing thigh-high leather boots, a short leather skirt, and a top that looked like it might be a one-piece. It was split just above the skirt line and tied together and bifurcated upwards in a v shape to expose her midriff as it diverged to cover her breasts and rejoined to clasp behind her neck.

I imagined her with a whip in her hand, her hand on my throat. My breathing was getting heavier and I could feel a stirring deep in my stomach and I knew I needed to distract myself. I looked to Claire and Mitchell. He was saying something about being focused on bondage and forced orgasms. This did not help me. I looked back at the woman in black leather.

Her back was to me as she had found a spot at the bar. Her entire back down to the skirt line was exposed except for two straps that curved up and around her hips. It gave me the distinct impression that it was in fact a one-piece with a thong.

I had a feeling deep down. I slipped my hand up my thigh under the table. I slid it up under my skirt and checked my panties. FUCK. I'm wet. I looked back at Claire for help but her attention was firmly fixed on Mitchell. I closed my eyes and retracted my hand smoothing out my skirt and taking a sip of my drink as my mouth was suddenly the more arid of the two orifices currently occupying my mind.

My concentration was broken by someone saying, "Hi."

I looked up at a woman with dirty blond hair, and brown eyes behind rimless glasses. She was pretty, and she was looking straight at me. "I'm Beth."

12