Heart-Bound Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was wearing a black & red corset and skirt with nice hose and heels. Her breasts were spilling out of her corset, she caught me looking immediately.

My first thought was, 'Hi, I'm horny' but thank-fuck I did not say that.

She sat down without asking and slid next to me smiling, "So what are you into?"

"You." that one, embarrassingly enough, I did say.

She smiled. "That's very honest of you. I like that."

"Oh. Cool. That's cool." very smooth Sasha...

"Seriously, what do you like? Knowing what you're looking for is important so I can..." she put her hand on my lower thigh, "...take care of you."

I squirmed in my seat. A woman was touching my thigh. She knew what I wanted. She was going to do it. No more masturbating and wondering, or nearly drowning in the god damned tub. She was going to do it. For real. I had to get a hold of myself, but her hand on my thigh had my head buzzing and my stomach doing somersaults down into my loins. I was becoming increasingly aware of the wetness of my panties as my brain defied my will and sent blood down to my pussy lighting up the nerves.

"Um... bondage. Like being tied up with ropes or straps." Amazing you said bondage and then woman-splained what fucking bondage is to the Domme.

She chuckled, she seemed to find my sudden ineptitude endearing for some reason. I took a deep breath. I looked into her eyes.

"I want to be tied up. Choked, spanked. I want to be told what to do and made to do it."

She nodded. "Limits?"

"Don't cut me, punch me, or do anything that would normally involve a toilet."

She laughed, "There you go. Now you're opening up. Do you have a safe word or words?"

"Why would I need more than one?"

"Sometimes people want one word for slow down, or lighten up, and a second for hard stop. I actually prefer my subs to have two for safety. Stop means I'm taking everything off and moving to aftercare until I'm sure my sub is okay."

I paused a moment to think about this and in the intervening quiet overheard Mitchell say the words "anal-training" and I looked over and saw a large smile on Claire's face. This made me smile too.

"I think I could come up with something... Well... Two somethings I guess."

"Do you have any experience with Kinbaku?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"It's commonly called Shibari but that's a bit of a misnomer."

I recognized the word Shibari from the titles of certain videos on a certain website that rhymes with wink.com, "oh rope stuff... No. I don't."

Without meaning to I started picturing her tying me up. The feeling of vulnerability and being exposed did a dance across my mind. I squirmed.

"I would be doing all the work, but I could introduce you to it, maybe a bit slowly at first. It takes some getting used to but there are beginner poses that we could work on, that won't be too hard on your body." She smiled kindly.

I felt her fingertips start to slide of my thigh and I took her hand in mine under the table and guided it back to my thigh but higher up this time so her pinky was at the lower edge of my skirt, at the top of my fishnets.

"You're an assertive one aren't you?" she asked.

"I won't be in the bedroom." I replied.

"You want to get out of here?" she asked.

"Yes."

I turned to Claire and tapped her on the shoulder, I leaned close and whispered, "I want to get out of here."

She looked over at Beth, and whispered back, "Why, I thought you were making a friend too?"

"I am, that's what I mean, I want to leave with her."

"You're leaving me?"

"Aren't you leaving with him?" I asked, flicking my eyes meaningfully in Mitchells' direction.

"No I'm not leaving." she said

"Why not? He's nice."

"It's not about that!" She whispered harshly, "it's about getting to know them, about building trust!"

"Babe, I really like her, and you like him."

"Then go if you want. I want you to be happy."

I heard what I wanted to hear. I heard the words. What I didn't hear was the edge in her voice.

12